Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Digital Weyane
Member+

(አዋሽ እና ፕረዘንት) Our Vision, Our Mission & Our Strategy

Post by Digital Weyane » 01 Jan 2020, 17:41

Our Weyane's strategy for the independence of our Greater Tigray Republic has 2 important components categorized into 2 separate but equal missions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mission #1.
Force Eritreans to love our TPLF leaders. (Mission Present)

Problem:
Eritreans hate our TPLF leaders with passion.

Strategy:
If we keep telling Eritreans that our TPLF leaders are actually from Eritrea, and repeat it ten thousand times, they will eventually start to love our TPLF leaders and subconsciously accept our Greater Tigray Republic agenda.

**** Bingo! You're doing a great job, our Weyane brother Present!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mission #2.
Force Eritreans to hate their President. (Mission Awash)

Problem:
Eritreans hate, hate, hate, and hate our Weyane leaders, and they frequently use the word "Agame" or "Ugum" in reference to anyone who is Weyane.

Strategy:
If we keep telling Eritreans that their President is "Agame," or "Ugum," and we repeat it ten thousand times, they will ultimately start to HATE their President, and start loving our TPLF leaders and accept our Greater Tigray Republic agenda.

***** You're doing a fantastic job, our great Weyane brother Awash!
Last edited by Digital Weyane on 01 Jan 2020, 18:48, edited 1 time in total.

Temt
Member+

Re: Our Vision, Our Mission, Our Strategy

Post by Temt » 01 Jan 2020, 18:00

Wow, that is amazing and fantastic observation. In fact, I am already convinced and starting to hate, oh boy do I hate PIA, for not finishing the Agames - forgetting for a moment - that he was one of them. Damn it, DW, you are smart, super smart! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Temt on 01 Jan 2020, 20:28, edited 1 time in total.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Our Vision, Our Mission, Our Strategy

Post by Digital Weyane » 01 Jan 2020, 18:43

Our Weyane women are our secret weapon.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: (አዋሽ እና ፕረዘንት) Our Vision, Our Mission & Our Strategy

Post by Hawzen » 01 Jan 2020, 19:04

Digital Weyane wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 17:41
Our Weyane's strategy for the independence of our Greater Tigray Republic has 2 important components categorized into 2 separate but equal missions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mission #1.
Force Eritreans to love our TPLF leaders. (Mission Present)

Problem:
Eritreans hate our TPLF leaders with passion.

Strategy:
If we keep telling Eritreans that our TPLF leaders are actually from Eritrea, and repeat it ten thousand times, they will eventually start to love our TPLF leaders and subconsciously accept our Greater Tigray Republic agenda.

**** Bingo! You're doing a great job, our Weyane brother Present!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mission #2.
Force Eritreans to hate their President. (Mission Awash)

Problem:
Eritreans hate, hate, hate, and hate our Weyane leaders, and they frequently use the word "Agame" or "Ugum" in reference to anyone who is Weyane.

Strategy:
If we keep telling Eritreans that their President is "Agame," or "Ugum," and we repeat it ten thousand times, they will ultimately start to HATE their President, and start loving our TPLF leaders and accept our Greater Tigray Republic agenda.

***** You're doing a fantastic job, our great Weyane brother Awash!
Good Observation!!! But what the Adwan ascaris Adwusha and Wushiyee failed to understand is that the IQ level of Eritreans is 3 digits.. not 2 digits like the citizens of the least important killil Tigray...In addition to that, we have history books that describe the twisted nature of agames hearts...

Happy New Year!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 01 Jan 2020, 19:30

I was attending the meeting chaired by our great Weyane boss eden/kerenite, when he outlined the strategy and appointed both Awash and Present as chiefs of the missions to put his ideas into action. My role is limited to providing moral support to our two chiefs to execute their missions successfully.

I'm just so proud of the two wonderful chiefs. May the spirit of Meles never leaves them.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 01 Jan 2020, 20:57

My great Weyane brother Present, aka Man on a Mission,

If only one person out of the 7 million Eritreans believes your beautiful lies, it is considered a HUGE success worthy of a celebration. ሰለብሬት ግበሩዋታ።

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 01 Jan 2020, 21:08

present wrote:
28 Dec 2019, 01:48
Professor Halafi,

You are alone, everything you have been saying didn't happen and it was all wrong ideas.

You see I told you I am a Tigrean before from Golden Adwa... but I want to be an Oromara so bad! That is the way out. I don't want to fight the giant Oromara. They are warriors, it's stupid to fight with them.!
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
28 Dec 2019, 01:31
The real problem to Tigray is the Dablios Ydit Gdit Amharay Menelik born Sebhat Nega preventing to be a nation.
present wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 08:46
Ascari Eritreans Hawzen

Yes it's because of Am :lol: r :mrgreen: Oromos :?: like me and Oromos like her why your Ascari eritrea tplf as's run away to hide in hotel mekele :oops: :mrgreen:

- Too Bad Absent (Present) breed

Please wait, video is loading...

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 03 Jan 2020, 03:35

I strongly suggest that we Weyane start saying Abiy is an Ugum Agame from Adwa, so as to make him look evil in the eyes of the gullible Oromo people. If we say it ten thousand times, or on 27,000 threads and posts, I'm cento per cento certain that it will stick. We have nothing to lose for trying. Let's do it. Just do it!