Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

I might not be a saint.. but I am definitely NOT an evil person!!

Post by Hawzen » 31 Dec 2019, 19:34

I just want to shown my softside to TPLF and the citizens of the least important Killil. I understand it has been almost 2 years since you were chased from Addis disgracefully and you might be forgotten by the Majority of Ethiopians and the people in our region. I just want to let you know that you are not forgotten by the Honorable Professor Ayte Halafi, Sister Abi-gail, the dumbest brother Ethoash, Baby Wushiyee aka sister Belaynesh, brother C Beyond, brother QB, brother Justice Seeker, brother Afdeyu, brother Eri luv and other low IQ dedebit cadres.

I am sorry to let you know that brother Adwusha might be on his way to find a new home and get adopted by Rwanda. I don't think sister Eden remembers you as much as she used to do it when her Idol Zena was alive....Today on the eve of New Year, I just want to wish you Happy New Year...I am very optimistic for you to have the year 2020 as enjoyable year as the year of 2019... Having fun in the five start Axum Hotel and enjoying Whisky as much as you want is my wish for you in the upcoming year..

Happy New Year to the low IQ dedebit cadres as well.. I just hope that you would have as much fun as you had in the year of 2019 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Afdeyu

Re: I might not be a saint.. but I am definitely NOT an evil person!!

Post by Afdeyu » 31 Dec 2019, 20:44

Lil dude Hawzen from the list important kilil pretending to be from the halal meriet :lol: returning the favor. You are dumb so why not I act dumb like you :lol: I was gonna ignore you as usual but take this as a treat for new year :roll:
May the new year help you realize that you are banned from doing anything in Eritrea by the equal opportunity abuser dictator Isaias.
Do you know there’s an equal chance for you vs halafi in buying a house in Asmara. (According to you it’s the irrelevant woyanes fault)... you still believe that woyane are preventing you from buying a house or business in Asmara :roll: ..
You are celebrating the fact that you have most of your family scattered around the globe as refugees and you lil brain cannot figure out why. Not only your family but deki gezawitka, deki timhirtika are purposefully chased out of Eritrea...
if I call you low iq, I would be doing you a favor... you’re lower than that :lol: lil boy. Grow up fight for your own right, instead of screaming at a dead horse TPlf.

Aynika yikfetelka

C beyond

Post by C beyond » 31 Dec 2019, 22:15

Wassup fellas …. been crook but getting it together :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Happy New Year Hawzennn

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 31 Dec 2019, 22:30

Wisheeye aka Belaynesh
These are your coward uncles. We all remember you back in days as Belaynesh, you were so proud of them all.
Do you remember when using Belay (we called you Belaynesh then) you were the few die hard Weyanian Cadre in ER who tried to convince us that Weyane is the best thing happen to Ethiopia? Are you denying this?
Now they lost the game and as any Agame, you jumped the ship and pretending to hate them.

present wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 21:36

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 31 Dec 2019, 22:35

:lol: :lol: :lol:
It's a great post.
Happy New Year wedi Erey.!
Hawzen wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 19:34

I just want to shown my softside to TPLF and the citizens of the least important Killil. I understand it has been almost 2 years since you were chased from Addis disgracefully and you might be forgotten by the Majority of Ethiopians and the people in our region. I just want to let you know that you are not forgotten by the Honorable Professor Ayte Halafi, Sister Abi-gail, the dumbest brother Ethoash, Baby Wushiyee aka sister Belaynesh, brother C Beyond, brother QB, brother Justice Seeker, brother Afdeyu, brother Eri luv and other low IQ dedebit cadres.

I am sorry to let you know that brother Adwusha might be on his way to find a new home and get adopted by Rwanda. I don't think sister Eden remembers you as much as she used to do it when her Idol Zena was alive....Today on the eve of New Year, I just want to wish you Happy New Year...I am very optimistic for you to have the year 2020 as enjoyable year as the year of 2019... Having fun in the five start Axum Hotel and enjoying Whisky as much as you want is my wish for you in the upcoming year..

Happy New Year to the low IQ dedebit cadres as well.. I just hope that you would have as much fun as you had in the year of 2019 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 31 Dec 2019, 22:40

Afdeyu wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 20:44
Lil dude Hawzen from the list important kilil pretending to be from the halal meriet :lol: returning the favor. You are dumb so why not I act dumb like you :lol: I was gonna ignore you as usual but take this as a treat for new year
May the new year help you realize that you are banned from doing anything in Eritrea by the equal opportunity abuser dictator Isaias.
Do you know there’s an equal chance for you vs halafi in buying a house in Asmara. (According to you it’s the irrelevant woyanes fault)... you still believe that woyane are preventing you from buying a house or business in Asmara :roll: ..
You are celebrating the fact that you have most of your family scattered around the globe as refugees and you lil brain cannot figure out why. Not only your family but deki gezawitka, deki timhirtika are purposefully chased out of Eritrea...
if I call you low iq, I would be doing you a favor... you’re lower than that lil boy. Grow up fight for your own right, instead of screaming at a dead horse TPlf.

Aynika yikfetelka
I am not in the mood to badmouth against anybody on the New Year eve. I personally think it is time to wish a Happy New Year for everybody and specially the coward TPLF goons and their low IQ dedebit cadres who were chased from Arat Killo. I am just trying to express my wish for another fun year full of Whisky in Axum Hotel in Mekelle like your bosses have in the year of 2019. Anything wrong with that ?? I am sorry that Bereket Simon is not in Mekelle though :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

By the way, I also like your old names such as Akele-Guzay, [deleted]-for-Tat and others. You are such a funny agame brother :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Last edited by Hawzen on 31 Dec 2019, 22:44, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 01 Jan 2020, 00:53

Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Brother Hawzen is pulling the low IQ bunches from their rate hole softly. :lol: :lol:

This how the highest IQ always superior to the lowest one.

I am just saying

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 01 Jan 2020, 00:58

present wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 21:36
These are tplf Ascari Eritreans hiding mekele hotel

They are missing Ascari Bereket !!

Weahiyeee figures this out while doing deep thinking...

Here is how she come up with brilliant donkey idea

Wey mealti alech almuye የጥንቷ ባለ ዛጎል ምልክቷ!!

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 01 Jan 2020, 01:33

Fed_Up wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 00:58

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

After being so busy for the last few months, baby Wushieyee deserves vacation...My be even Massage from Getachew Milasu :lol: :lol:

By the way, sister Belaynesh is cuter than I expected her :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 01 Jan 2020, 02:36

Hawzen wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 01:33
Fed_Up wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

After being so busy for the last few months, baby Wushieyee deserves vacation...My be even Massage from Getachew Milasu :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
True brother Hawzen! That is the core reason we pet her all the time. Her beauty is her big belly.

Imagine where she came from : from Marvin family to bashing shabbos from Ohio, America. :P

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 01 Jan 2020, 03:36

Gurezza wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 02:41
Fed_Up wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 02:36
Hawzen wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 01:33
Fed_Up wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
True brother Hawzen! That is the core reason we pet her all the time. Her beauty is her big belly.

Imagine where she came from : from Marvin family to bashing shabbos from Ohio, America. :P
Happy New Year Fed. I like that donkey swing😄
Happy new year to you too brother Gurezza. 8)

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 01 Jan 2020, 08:03

Finally Hawzen exposed himself!! Hawzen is Agam that is why he starts to show his "softside to TPLF" to his TPLF brothers and sisters, TPLF cadres!!

Hawzen goes even further and wished his TPLF brother an sisters a happy new year!!

I know Hawzen is Agame from the beginning!! It is easy for a camel to pass through the hole of a needle than an agame hide his true color for ever!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 01 Jan 2020, 10:15

Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
This showes that you are not real Medri Bahrian,let any body shout if he likes,I am Medri Bahri in its right meaning,the Italians showed it by making Emba Aleaje the border.wei gud bedekalu amharu negezae alena

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 01 Jan 2020, 19:32

present wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 10:00
Happy hell year Ascari cockroach qorchames :lol: :lol: :lol:

These are tplf Ascari Eritreans cockroaches hiding in mekele hotel

They are missing Ascari bereket though lkkkkmk !!

Ascaria Adwan Wyshiyee,

For some reason, you have been fantasizing these days about Cockroaches a lot.. Whatsup ??? We know grasshopper is the best diet in your Ascaria Adwans led Tigray aka the least important killil... Would you mind telling us more about the relationship between Cockroches and agames

The way things are going in the dead Tigray Republic, we are going to hear "We are the world" one more time soon.. Happy New Year and enjoy the song...

Dedebit is always dedeb