Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Even the oromos started to have enough of the old f$&art

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 30 Dec 2019, 08:16

Kudus to the oromo Lady

There is nothing the old [deleted] can teach dr abiye except how to kill, opress, how to be dictator, how to make the country the most backward country on planet earth.

LeeVanCliff

Re: Even the oromos started to have enough of the old f$&art

Post by LeeVanCliff » 30 Dec 2019, 08:34

Atta intay weriduka Nebsika Tewarid. Don't you know GIGI is a [ deleted ] who is financed by woyane??? Maybe she is new for you. Grow up idiot cone head. Critical aytkun zeykone nibleka zelona, but just have some balance and don't be emotional.
Happy New Year.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 30 Dec 2019, 08:57

LeeVanCliff wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 08:34
Atta intay weriduka Nebsika Tewarid. Don't you know GIGI is a [ deleted ] who is financed by woyane??? Maybe she is new for you. Grow up idiot cone head. Critical aytkun zeykone nibleka zelona, but just have some balance and don't be emotional.
Happy New Year.
ሱቅ በል ቱካይ.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 30 Dec 2019, 09:54

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 08:57
LeeVanCliff wrote:
Happy New Year.
ሱቅ በል ቱካይ.
ሱቅ በል በለ ኣጃው ኣረጊት ሳኸራም:: ቀዳድ ኣፋ ምኸታም ዘይክዕል "ሰቅ በል" ምባል መን መሓሮ? ደንቆሮ....
The similarity between you and the old b!tch in the video is you two are attention hôes. And the difference is she is making money through YouTube and she hate Dr. Abiy and you hate PIA.

Only losers hate accomplished men. "ይታደሉታል እንጂ ኣይታገሉትም" you two sh!ts destined to b!tching around.. :oops: :oops: :P

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 30 Dec 2019, 10:10

i said it in the other thread

what ጂጂ ኬያ saying

NO peace No war and now NO badme ..

go get your Badme from Golden dont bother us..

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 30 Dec 2019, 13:24

Fed_Up wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 09:54
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 08:57
LeeVanCliff wrote:
Happy New Year.
ሱቅ በል ቱካይ.
ሱቅ በል በለ ኣጃው ኣረጊት ሳኸራም:: ቀዳድ ኣፋ ምኸታም ዘይክዕል "ሰቅ በል" ምባል መን መሓሮ? ደንቆሮ....
The similarity between you and the old b!tch in the video is you two are attention hôes. And the difference is she is making money through YouTube and she hate Dr. Abiy and you hate PIA.

Only losers hate accomplished men. "ይታደሉታል እንጂ ኣይታገሉትም" you two sh!ts destined to b!tching around.. :oops: :oops: :P
Ante mafria.
Go and learn tigrigna

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 30 Dec 2019, 16:18

Seriously though!!!

Are there oromos on this website at all? It is mind-boggling!!!

Why don't you oromos defend her? She is talking on your behalf. She is telling that oromos ain't idiots and won't buy what the eritrean ibd sew is blabbering. She is bluntly telling eritrea's dictator to clean his house first prior to indulging on ethio affairs. She is bluntly telling him CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.

Once again, hats off to this oromo lady.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 30 Dec 2019, 16:25

kerenite wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 16:18
Seriously though!!!

Are there oromos on this website at all? It is mind-boggling!!!

Why don't you oromos defend her? She is talking on your behalf. She is telling that oromos ain't idiots and won't buy what the eritrean ibd sew is blabbering. She is bluntly telling eritrea's dictator to clean his house first prior to indulging on ethio affairs. She is bluntly telling him CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.

Once again, hats off to this oromo lady.
no she did not only said that she said also if u want Badme talk to DW . NOT DR. ABIY

this means no badme no peace no war.. until issu die or surrendered and talk to the golden DW.

NOT ME that is what jiji saying go talk to golden ... issu cant have it both way he cant make peace with oromo not with golden if u want to make peace u make peace with the whole Ethiopia ... hence be man enough and talk to DW and get your Badme peacefully or try thru Dr. ABiy u will die before u see your badme

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 30 Dec 2019, 18:09

It's merely 1 woman, yet the headline says "oromos".

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 30 Dec 2019, 18:48

Wedi medhin berad anxxxus lickers are trying to kill the character of this woman but what they forgot is, the same oromo woman was their hero two years ago..... When she destroyed the qemalmouch
Please wait, video is loading...

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 30 Dec 2019, 18:54

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 08:16

Kudus to the oromo Lady

There is nothing the old [deleted] can teach dr abiye except how to kill, opress, how to be dictator, how to make the country the most backward country on planet earth.

Brother Deqi...

It looks like you misunderstood the whole thing. You have every right to oppose PIA.. But I don't think it is right to support people from other countries to badmouth against your countries leader.... Not only that, she even spoke out against Eritreans many times in this clip.

First and foremost, she does not represent the people of Oromo. In my opinion, she is speaking out on behalf of agames...TPLF are using her by paying her few looted dollars..

This what she said:

" If you want to make peace with Ethiopia, you should make peace with all Ethiopians including Tigrayans. She said Addis is the Capital City of Tigrayans too".. She indicated that she wants PIA to visit the least important killil Tigray..... She is one of the very few Oromo activists or Politicians who can speak-out even against their own brother Dr. Abby just to get few $$$ from TPLF......One thing we should be careful is that people like this woman don't represent the good people of Oromo...

How come she did not speak-out against other African leaders who visited Ethiopia recently ????

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 30 Dec 2019, 19:08

Hawzen wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 18:54
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Kudus to the oromo Lady

Brother Deqi...

It looks like you misunderstood the whole thing. You have every right to oppose PIA.. But I don't think it is right to support people from other countries to badmouth against your countries leader.... Not only that, she even spoke out against Eritreans many times in this clip.

First and foremost, she does not represent the people of Oromo. In my opinion, she is speaking out on behalf of agames...TPLF are using her by paying her few looted dollars..

This what she said:

" If you want to make peace with Ethiopia, you should make peace with all Ethiopians including Tigrayans. She said Addis is the Capital City of Tigrayans too".. She indicated that she wants PIA to visit the least important killil Tigray..... She is one of the very few Oromo activists or Politicians who can speak-out even against their own brother Dr. Abby just to get few $$$ from TPLF......One thing we should be careful is that people like this woman don't represent the good people of Oromo...

How come she did not speak-out against other African leaders who visited Ethiopia recently ????

Dedebit is always dedeb
Unless tigrians have revoked article 39 and scede from Ethiopia, tigray is still part of Ethiopia and addis Abeba is the capital of all Ethiopia.

Furthermore, you accuse her for been a woyane puppet because she oppose the prime minister of Ethiopia dr abiye, if any thing the gurl is a patriot, leaders are There to be criticized and scrutnized to be the best of the best.

In conclusion, you said how Come she never badmouthed other african leaders except the dictator, partly because he is a dictator and partly because the dictator make an impression that he is running a well functioning country despite reality is the opposite

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 30 Dec 2019, 19:48

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 19:08
Hawzen wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Kudus to the oromo Lady

Brother Deqi...

This what she said:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Unless tigrians have revoked article 39 and scede from Ethiopia, tigray is still part of Ethiopia and addis Abeba is the capital of all Ethiopia.

Furthermore, you accuse her for been a woyane puppet because she oppose the prime minister of Ethiopia dr abiye, if any thing the gurl is a patriot, leaders are There to be criticized and scrutnized to be the best of the best.

In conclusion, you said how Come she never badmouthed other african leaders except the dictator, partly because he is a dictator and partly because the dictator make an impression that he is running a well functioning country despite reality is the opposite
Brother Deqi,

I think you skipped to respond the two important things I mentioned. I thought your responses are selective...Let me ask you again..

She said " If you want to make peace with Ethiopia, you should make peace with all Ethiopians including Tigrayans. She said Addis is the Capital City of Tigrayans too".. Not only that, she even spoke out against Eritreans many times in this clip...

Now, I want to hear your response...

I am afraid that sometimes excessive hatred on individuals or leaders might makes us act like blind and inconsiderate to what people say to our own people as long as they are against the person we hate so much. By the way, I love your quote when you said" If you promise agames that Eritrea will be disappeared from the face of the earth next year, they can gladly accept the disappearance of their Tigray/Ethiopia Today".

Dedebit is always dedeb

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 30 Dec 2019, 20:52

Hawzen wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 19:48
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 19:08
Hawzen wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Kudus to the oromo Lady

Brother Deqi...

This what she said:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Brother Deqi,

I think you skipped to respond the two important things I mentioned. I thought your responses are selective...Let me ask you again..

She said " If you want to make peace with Ethiopia, you should make peace with all Ethiopians including Tigrayans. She said Addis is the Capital City of Tigrayans too".. Not only that, she even spoke out against Eritreans many times in this clip...

I am afraid that sometimes excessive hatred on individuals or leaders might makes us act like blind and inconsiderate to what people say to our own people as long as they are against the person we hate so much. By the way, I love your quote when you said" If you promise agames that Eritrea will be disappeared from the face of the earth next year, they can gladly accept the disappearance of their Tigray/Ethiopia Today".

Dedebit is always dedeb
I am afraid that sometimes excessive hatred on individuals or leaders might makes us act like blind and inconsiderate to what people say to our own people as long as they are against the person we hate so much.
Right on, brother. This is what they call, throwing the baby with the bathwater.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 30 Dec 2019, 21:01

Visit of President Isayas Bolsters Relations between Ethiopia, Eritrea: HPR Standing Committee Chair

https://www.ena.et/en/?p=11535&utm_sour ... ttee-chair

Addis Ababa December 28/2019: The recent official visit of President Isaias Afeworki to Ethiopia would
advance the diplomatic relations between Ethiopia and Eritrea to a higher level,
according to the Chairperson of Peace and Security Affairs Standing Committee.

Chairperson of Peace and Security Affairs Standing Committee of the House of People’s Representatives, Tesfaye Daba told ENA that he believes
the official visit of President Isaias will advance the relations between the two countries.
The Eritrean president and his delegation visited Ethiopia early this week on the invitation of Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed.

According to the chairperson, the visit would help the relations between the two countries and peoples to have legal basis.

Tesfaye revealed that various works have been undertaken at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
to give legal framework for the relations between the governments and peoples of the two countries and transform it.
He stressed that the two countries should have legal framework to strengthen their economic, social and political relations.

To this end, the chairperson noted that the recent visit of President Isaias visit to Ethiopia was a good opportunity.

The peace development between Ethiopia and Eritrea would further contribute to ensure peace and security in the region and beyond, it was pointed out.

During his stay in Ethiopia, President Isayas and Prime Minister Abiy held discussions about ways of bolstering bilateral relations between the two countries.

The two leaders also laid cornerstone for Eritrea Embassy that will be built in Addis Ababa.

It is to be recalled that the two decades stalemate between the countries was resolved peacefully after the Ethiopian prime minister took the initiative to make peace and the Eritrean President accepted it.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 31 Dec 2019, 07:27

Zmeselo wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 21:01
Zmeles

r u idiot or all Eritrean are idiot...

you see Dr.Abiy said we have million dollar phone bill with Eritrea.. do u know how this possible? because Golden state is border state with u and Golden state allowed the phone line to go back thru their land .. every trade you make with Eritrea it must pass thru Golden even the Airlines they have to cross the golden air space .. if the Golden say no .. everything will stop ... think about this and come back to me...

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Jan 2020, 22:42

Hawzen wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 19:48

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF[/color]
And my response to your question is, If we find a reliable partner in Tigray to make peace with, Why not. Furthermore, let me share some little wisdom I read from the self biography of the Russian president Vladimir Putin. Once he was a kid living in a communal apartment in the suburb of Lenin grad, he along his friends used to chase and catch Rats, in one episode, The Russian president told a story of his early scares: he pursued a rat and he had it cornered and it has no where to go. And suddenly; to totally unexpected and shock of the future president ,it jumped out at him and started to chase him instead. There; he emphasized,he learned a valuable lesson about the dangers of backing opponents into a corner.

Woyane is cornered just like the rat. a cornered opponent is more tractable and more willing to make more concession to your demand than an opponent on solid platform. Hence; What has Eritrea go to lose if we send junior junior delegation to find out their plan for settling the dispute between us and them? In the end of the day, a leader should make decision what is best for his subjects and the country he leads and not care about regional integration as your "Lion of Nacfa" is fantasizing .

In regard to the bad stuff the Oromo lady said about Eritreans. The only Amhara words I understands are the words which resembles Tigrigna. Hence tell me what bad things did the Oromo lady said about Eritreans?

His eminence Deqi-Arawit.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Jan 2020, 23:16

Why don't the supporters of the dictator tell us the nationality of this "expert" who want our hard earned independence to be merely a name?

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Jan 2020, 01:32

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 23:16

ኢትዮጵያ ኤርትራን እንዳትኖር የፈለገች ቀን ኤርትራ አትኖርም::
ለኢትዮጵያ አደጋ የማትሆን ኤርትራ መስራት አለብን::

ፖሊስዋ ከዱላ ውጭ ምንም አይነት ጦር መሳርያ የሌላት: ከአርሲ በላይ አቅም የሌላት ኤርትራን መፍጠር አለብን::

የኤርትራ እንደ አገር መኖር በኣብዛኛው የአረብ አገሮች ፍላጎት ስለነበር ይህንኑ አቋማቸው ለማለዘብ ደግሞ አብይ አህመድ ከአረብ አገሮች ጋር ጥሩ የዲፕሎማሲ ስራ እየሰሩ ነው::

ከዚህ በተረፈ ባለፉት 30 አመታት ኤርትራውያን እንዳይማሩ እንዳይጠነክሩ ፕረዚደንት ኢሳያስ የዋሉልንን ውለታ አንረሳውም::”

Google translate.

Ethiopia will not want Eritrea to stay in Eritrea.
We have to work for Eritrea that is not a danger to Ethiopia.

We have to create a Eritrean that has no more weapons than Arsi:

As a country of Eritrean interest in most Arab countries, Abiy Ahmed is doing good diplomatic work with the Arab states.

We will not forget President Isaiah Welland's gift to prevent Eritreans from learning in the last 30 years. ”

The dictator supporters are out of words!!!!...Let me ask you a simple question, What is the difference between this Galla who is an advisor to Dr Abiye and the Agames?