Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
clear12

BREAKING NEWS ከኤርትራ እስከ ሞያሌ ብሔር ብሔረሰቦች ምስክርነት ሰጡ

Post by clear12 » 30 Dec 2019, 06:40

የጴንጤ ነብዮች ህዝብ እውነቱን በማወቁ ተደናግጠው የለቀቁትን የምስክሮች ቪዲዮ ያስተውሉ

Part 1 ምስክርነቱን ያስተውሉ ገስት ሀውሱ ቆንጆ ነው ይላሉ እንጂ አንድም ተፈወስኩ የሚል የለም:: ለዕረፍት የሆነ ሆቴል ተከራይተው የሔዱ እንግዶች ከሚሰጡት አስተያየት በምን ይለያል? ፈውስ እንደማይኖር የታወቀ ነው::

Part 2: ሳይንቲስቶች ጴንጤዎች ገስት ሀውስና መድረክ ላይ የሚፈጠረው ፈውስ ፕላሴቦ (placebo effect) የሚፈጥረው ሲሆን በማንኛውም ስም ሽፋን በሽተኞች ጭንቅላት ውስጥ እከሌ ይፈውስሃል የሚለውን ተስፋንና ፍላጎትን በመፍጠር ፈውሱን መፈጸም እንደሚቻል አረጋገጡ

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: BREAKING NEWS ከኤርትራ እስከ ሞያሌ ብሔር ብሔረሰቦች ምስክርነት ሰጡ

Post by Ethoash » 30 Dec 2019, 12:02

clear12 wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 11:34

Clear

let me tell u one thing under Derg ጴንጤ was not allowed but መንጌ ያራዳ ልጅ ይህንን አይነግራቸውም ልክ ቤቴክርስታናቸውን እስከሚስሩ ደረስ ይጠብቃቸውና ቤቴክርስታናቸውን ወርሶ ለግለስብ የቡና ቤት እንዲስሩበት ይሽጥላቸው ነበር።

ታድያ መንጌ ነቅቶባቸው ነበር ሕዝብን እንደሚያጭበረብሩ። ታድያማ ትግሬዎች ሲመጡ እነዚህን ጴንጤዎች ፈትቶ ለቀቃቸው ። እኔ ጴንጤችን የምወዳቸው ድህነትን አይጠሩም አብታም ሁኑ ይላሉ አብታምን ይወዳሉ። ኦርቶዶክሶች ደግሞ አብታምን ይረግማሉ። አብታም ቤተምንግስት ከሚገባ ግመል በመርፌ ቀዳዳ ብት ሾልክ ይቀላል ብለው ሕብታሙን ይሳደባሉ ይሳለቁበታል። እኔ እንደሚገባኝና ጴንጤዎችም እንደሚካመልኩት ሲዎል ያለው ምድራችን ላይ ናት ደህነት ይባላል ከድህነት ማምለጥ ነው ፍቱ መዳኒቱ ። ታድያ እነዚህን የጴንጤዎች ሳይ ሽልለው ይጨምርላቹሁ እላለሁ።

አዋ ሕዝቡን እያታለሉ ገንዘብ እንደሚቀበሉ ። እኔ ግን ያየሁት መንግስት የነዚህን ነብያት ቅባት ገዝቶ ቢጠቅምባቸው ታልቅ ደረጃ እንደርሳለን።

ለምሳሌ መንግስት ሆስፒታል ሲከፍት እነዚህ ነብያት ወስዶ እንደሚርቁት ማረግና እነዚህ ነብዬች ህዝቡ ሆስፒታል ሄዶ እንዲወልድ ቢናገሩ ምደረ ሕዝብ በሙሉ ሆስፒታል ሄዶ ይወልዳል። የቤተስብ ቅጥጥርም በነዚህ ነብያት መካሄድ ይቻላል። ሕዝቡ ስለሚስማቸው። ነብዬ ማለት ያለበት ከሁለት በላይ ከወለድህ በላ አወርድብሃለሁ። አስር ወልዶ አስር ሜዳ መጣል በነብዩ አይፈቀደም እያለ ቢስብክ

ክትባት አርጉ ። ትምህርት ቤት ሂዱ። ዝናብ ለማምጣት አፀልያለሁ እግዛብሔር ብሎኝ ነው እርካብ ስሩ ጎድጎድ ቆፍሩ ዛፍ ትከሉ ሳር ዝሩ እያለ መለፈፍ ይችላል ሕዝቡን በማስተባበር አገሩን መለውጥ ይችላል። ይህ ትልቅ ሕይል ነው ብንጠቀምበት ። አንተ ግን እነዚህንን ሕይል ለማጥፋት ትፈልጋለህ መንግስት ደግሞ ምንም ሕይል የለውም የሐይማኖት ነፃነት ይሉሃል ይህ ነው። እሲቲ የኦሮቶዶክ ነብይ ነን ባዬች እንዳሉም አውቃለሁና ስለነሱም ትንሽ በለን። አይን እፈውሳለሁ ቅብርጥዬስ ከሚል የአይን ኪሊኒክ ሂጂ እኔ እፀልይልሻለሁ ብል ነገሩ አለቀ ማለት ነው።

ብዙ ብዙ ጥሩ ነገር እነዚህን ነብያት ተጥቅሞ መስራት ይቻላል እና ለዚህ ነው በዚህ በአመት መጨረሻ ላናግርህ የፈለጉህ ያለበለዝያማ አመቱን በሙሉ የነዚህን ነብዬች ታሪክ እንደፈለገህ ፃፍ ። እኔ የለሁበትም።

clear12

Post by clear12 » 30 Dec 2019, 12:53

ወንድም Ethioash:

ያቀረብካቸው ሃሳቦች ሙሉ በሙሉ 100% የምስማማቸው ነው:: በተለይ የክትባቱ ተስማምቶኛል :-) እነዚህ ሰዎች ከላይ ያልካቸውን ነገሮች ከሰሩ በሃይማኖት ሽፋንም ይሁን አይሁን መልካም ነው፥፥ ችግሩ ግን እነዚህ ሰዎች ለደሃውና ላልተማረው ኢትዮጵያዊ ምንም ሀዘኔታ የሌላላቸው ሃይማኖትን ወይም አምልኮን እንደማስክ እየተጠቀሙ ከሰዎች ገንዘብ የሚዘርፉ የውሸት የጥንቆላ ተስፋ እየሰጡ በሽተኛ የሚገሉ መንፈስ ቅዱስ ተሞላ እያሉ ሰው ላይ አጋንንት የሚሞሉና በዩቱብ የደሃ ኢትዮጵያዊን መከራ ጌታ ፈወሰው በሚል ሽፋን የሚሸጡና ከጉግል ገንዘብ የሚሰበስቡ ሰዎችን የሚጎዱ ርህራሔ የሌላቸው ወንጀለኞች ናቸው:: ለዚህም ነው በኢትዮጵያም በተቀነባበረ መልኩ መረጃ ጸበል ነው በሚል ድብቅ መርህ ስር በዐሁኑ ሰዐት የሚጋለጡት፥፥ Ethioash Believe me ገና ለጆሮ የሚቀፍ የብዙ ወገኖች ስቃይ በቅርቡ ወደሚዲያ ይወጣል:: ከዚሕ ውጪ ከእነዚህ ሰዎች ጋር በሰለጠነው አለም እየኖርን ምንም የሚያገናኝን ነገር የለም

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 30 Dec 2019, 13:17

Dear clear12

i will give u few example ....for sure u hear about Hacker break in to bank or this or that committing all kind of crime ... the American bank instead of killing those criminal they hire them to work with them... that is how u progress..

this so called ነብያት have great asset as u told me they have a strong hold of the poor and uneducated people.. it would be much easier if this so called ነብያት all he have to do is i blassed this hospital so God will cure u if u go to this hospital and the poor go to the blessed hospital and get cure .. the so called ነብያት get the money from the Hospital cut for the admission the poor pay to get health care...

the so called ነብያት tell the rich if u build this hospital that i blessed u will get blessing .. and hospital get donation the ነብያት get their cut..

then the ነብያት tellt the poor and the uneducated u want rain then we going to pray at the mountain and God will tell this ነብያት what the watershed management expert... plant tree and grass u will get rain end of story...

in short use use those ነብያት by working together.... u tell them to send their children to school not to give their young daughter for early marriage and so on.. u will see better success then the so called expert can give u .. for this you give money to the prophet....

you look like u have a mission to destroy those so called prophet ... even if u destroy those prophet u will not help the poor they poor will stay poor before or after the false prophet but if u use the false prophet to better the poor life that would be great achievement ..

but u look like u r supported by some kind of agent who help u to do all this so it would be cutting in to your income .. so i dont think u will stop .... so i will stop here...

clear12

Post by clear12 » 30 Dec 2019, 13:42

ያልከው ነገር በሙሉ ትክክል ነው በCyber Security በኩል የሚሰሩ ወገኖች በጥሩ ደሞዝ ለባንክና ለትላልቅ ካንፓኒ ይሰራሉ:: ይህንን ዐይነቱን የሰዎችን ተሃድሶ (transformation) በማድረግ ያላቸውን ችሎታ መጠቀም ኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ በአሁኑ ወቅት ሊያደርግ የሚችል መንግስት አለ ወይ? ብለን ራሳችንን ብንጠይቅ መልሱ የለም፥፥ እንዲያውም የተናገሩ ሰዎች ሲታፈኑና ሲደበደቡ ነው viewtopic.php?f=2&t=204157 የሚታየው፥፥ ለዚህም ነው ወገኖችን ለመከላከል " መረጃ ጸበል ነው" በሚል መርህ ይህ መረጃ በተቀነባበረ መልኩ ወደ ህዝብ በግልጽ እንዲወጣ ያስፈለገው፥፥ ደግነቱ በሚዲያው ክፍለ ዘመን የመንደር ፖሊስ ሊያፍን የሚችለው አቅሙም የለውም:: ቢኖራቸው ቢታፈን የሚወዱ አይጠፉም፥፥ በተረፈ አንተ ያቀረብከው ጥሩ ሃሳብ የህዝብ መብት የሚያስከብር መንግስት ሃይሉ ሲጨምር ቢሰራበት መልካም ነው ብዬ አምናለሁ :: ለግዜው ግን በየቦታው መረጃው መውጣቱcreating awareness is the most important step for success ሳያውቁ ተጠቂ የሚሆኑን ዜጎች ያድናል ብዬ አስባለሁ

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 30 Dec 2019, 14:05

dear clear 12

thanks for reply but i will not allowed u to oppressed freedom of relgion because we dont have good government who care for our people .. get the government first then come back to me otherwise i will not allowed u to touch someone right until you get good government where this going to stop .. today is those evil false prophet who is next

this beautiful people just look how the people devoted to their religon let them alone let them be what they want to be enjoy freeodm of religon that is given by Golden meles.. and his team..\

trust me i am not religion person .. but i love freedom of religion .. have a nice new years.. this is good bye up to next years until we meet again...

clear12

Post by clear12 » 30 Dec 2019, 14:24

Sure Bro. they are entitled to enjoy their own mental delusion We also endorses freedom of religion in both thought and expression. While endorsing the rights of everyone to hold and practice divergent beliefs, we are compelled to exercise its freedoms (religious, speech and press) to expose questionable doctrines and abusive or manipulative practices. Our mission and commitment is to protect the exercise of freedom of mind by educating on the importance of this freedom, and on forces that threaten to diminish or destroy it, particularly the threat of mind control as employed by cults. We are also committed to assisting people whose freedom of mind has been compromised, by providing references to professionals who can help them restore their autonomy and freedom. . I hope this clarifies any misunderstanding.

last but not least — ‘You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.’ Daniel Patrick Moynihan

wish you also happy new year 2020

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 30 Dec 2019, 15:44

clear12 wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 14:24
Sure Bro. they are entitled to enjoy their own mental delusion We also endorses freedom of religion in both thought and expression. While endorsing the rights of everyone to hold and practice divergent beliefs, we are compelled to exercise its freedoms (religious, speech and press) to expose questionable doctrines and abusive or manipulative practices. Our mission and commitment is to protect the exercise of freedom of mind by educating on the importance of this freedom, and on forces that threaten to diminish or destroy it, particularly the threat of mind control as employed by cults. We are also committed to assisting people whose freedom of mind has been compromised, by providing references to professionals who can help them restore their autonomy and freedom. . I hope this clarifies any misunderstanding.

wish you also happy new year 2020
what do u think i want to u to do .. i am in your side to to do all the thing u want to do but different way instead of attacking the preacher why not educate the poor and make them rich by giving them job and hope.. those poor have no hope they have nothing left all they have is this preacher telling them all their problem is going away with in second .. this is powerful pull..so to stop this all you have to give the poor and uneducated is hope and employment... those false preacher will go away in their own time... as of now they r psychiatrist for the poor and uneducted people if u take away this hope away from them what is remain to live..

for example if u r affected by cancer and u r going to die anyhow you finished all your medication the doctor tired everything and they give up what else do u have then the false preacher telling ur r cured give u false hope that u will be okay.. would u tell ur father he is going to die even if the doctor told u he have no hope..

just to earn a living dont take away the poor man hope .. if they have no false preacher they will find ጠንቋይ እና ቃልቻ in usa they have they have Horoscope.com why do u think that is? it is sign reading palm reading what ever they try to make money by telling u good news i dont think that is wrong .. what else do u have beside hearing the good news...

i invited u to hear this music about ስደት... the guy have finished all hope so he start ስደት... the question is can u stop someone from ስደት the answer is no the more you prevent them the more they want to go to ስደት but if u give them hope in Ethiopia u will stop ስደት ..... the same way stop poverty open school open factory to give employment and let people have hope then they will stop believing in this Bs...