Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MINILIK SALSAWI
Member+

Jawar Mohammed joined Merera Gudina Party OFC.

Post by MINILIK SALSAWI » 30 Dec 2019, 07:35

Prominent Oromo activist & OMN Exc. Dir. Jawar Mohammed
joined Oromo Federalist Congress (OFC), a party led by Prof.Merera Gudina. Jawar recently announced that he was joining politics to participate in election 2020.Details are expected to be made public on Saturday.

https://mereja.com/amharic/v2/191530

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Jawar Mohammed joined Merera Gudina Party OFC.

Post by DefendTheTruth » 30 Dec 2019, 14:21

MINILIK SALSAWI wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 07:35
Prominent Oromo activist & OMN Exc. Dir. Jawar Mohammed
joined Oromo Federalist Congress (OFC), a party led by Prof.Merera Gudina. Jawar recently announced that he was joining politics to participate in election 2020.Details are expected to be made public on Saturday.

https://mereja.com/amharic/v2/191530
Well, to begin with, there is no political party called OFC, as far as I can say, today in Ethiopia.

I think Prof. Merera Gudina and his party made a big mistake, if the story is true, by allowing someone, on whose hands there is blood of innocent children of the Oromo people, to join their party.

We will keep demnading justice for the victims of the hundreds of innocent children of our poor farmers. No association with criminals on whose hand there is a blood of innocent children for the sake of political expediency.

Prof. Merer said recently there is no reason to make a unity with any other political party (entity) unless our respective goals are in tandem with each other.

He will have hard time to explain how this association may justify his stated position.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 30 Dec 2019, 14:57

By all accounts Jawar Mohammad is a polarizing figure in the country political landscape today. I am not sure if any rationality exists the will justify associating oneself such a polarizing figure, specially if that someone is handling in the interest of the country's political future, which Prof. Merera himself stressed many times in the past.

Could it be a sort of coup going on in his own party? How come Prof. Merera start to associate himself with someone for whom he was drawing a red-line just recently?

Abere

Post by Abere » 30 Dec 2019, 15:17

እውነት ለመናገር ወትሮም መራራ ጉዲናን ከጁሃር አባሜንጫው ለይቼ አላየውም ነበር። ሁሉም በኦሮሞ ስም የተፈጠሩ ነጋዲያን መጥፎ የፓለቲካ ጠረን አላቸው። መራራ ተረት እና የወረቀት ፓለቲካ፣ጁሃር የሜንጫ እና የጅሃዳ ሽብር ለማሰናዳት እና ለማቀናጀት አጋጣሚውን የመጠቀም ሁኔታ ነው። ከአንዱ የቆሻሻ ገንዳ ወደ ሌላው ተመሳሳይ የቆሻሻ ገንዳ መገላበጥ ዓይነት ነው። ቁም ነገሩ ግን ኢትዮጵያ መቼ ፓለቲካ ፓርቲ አላት እና - ህገ-መንግሥት የላት፣ መንግሥት የላት። ገና ምን ተይዞ ጉዞ። ወሬውን ብቻ እንስማ።

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 30 Dec 2019, 16:27

Abere

Post by Abere » 30 Dec 2019, 16:39

Tog Wajale wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 16:27
ይኸ ማለት መራራ ጉዲና የኢትዮጵያ ኦርቶዶክስ ቤተክርስቲያንን በማቃጠል፣ቀሳውስት እና ምዕምናን በማረድ ወንጀል ከጁሃር ሙሃመድ ጋር ሊጠየቁ ይችላሉ ማለት ነው። Probably, Merara Gudina could have been involved in plenty of OLF terrorist scheme than Islamist Jawar Muhammed.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 30 Dec 2019, 16:43

Tog Wajale wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 16:27
You think you are better off by rushing to your blackmailing before you understood the subject matter well. You are not part of the solution, rather part of the problem. What makes you feel you are different?

Abere

Post by Abere » 30 Dec 2019, 16:56

Even leaving Islamist Jawar out of the picture in OFC, if Merara Gudina were a genuine politician he would disown Bekele Geriba whe he called upon Oromos not to do business with the other 75% of Ethiopians. To me, Merara has been another OLF tribal brand, I never
considered him a politician and I will not - he is another tribal mediocre. Had been a blessing in disguise for TPLF's survival for the last 27 years.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 30 Dec 2019, 17:11

Abere wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 16:56
Even leaving Islamist Jawar out of the picture in OFC, if Merara Gudina were a genuine politician he would disown Bekele Geriba whe he called upon Oromos not to do business with the other 75% of Ethiopians. To me, Merara has been another OLF tribal brand, I never
considered him a politician and I will not - he is another tribal mediocre. Had been a blessing in disguise for TPLF's survival for the last 27 years.
What about taking care of the so called "satenaw in Dire Dawa" before trying to look fault with somebody else?

Merera Gudina is not a kind of your club: he has been stating "budawochu inazawochu nechaw" politics, which has entangled your political career for decades.

Go fabricate, you excel yourself in that game, no question about it.

Like I said before, you are part of the problem, not part of the solution. Aleqe deqeqe.