Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Digital Weyane
Member+

An Open Letter to Issayas Afewerki

Post by Digital Weyane » 27 Dec 2019, 02:34

Dear President Issayas Afewerki,

Nothing make us Weyane more tormented than your visit to Ethiopia, and watching the gullible Amhara and Oromo chanting "Isu! Isu! Isu!" to give you a hero's welcome.

To be honest with you, we Weyane would rather get shot in the head and die than getting humiliated by your frequent visits to the land that has rejected our TPLF leaders.

You are killing us slowly and there is nothing we can do to stop the process. Why don't you use your military to end our miserable existence, once and for all? Why did you choose the slow process that is tormenting our mind and soul, while making us wish that we were all dead to end the torment? Do us a favor and finish us off! No one deserves to die a slow and excruciating death that doesn't involve a military action.

You have forced our Weyane team to become a bunch of coward psychopaths who hide behind Amhara and Eritrean names to hurl insult at Eritreans. We are afraid of you and your 7 million supporters. The more our Weyane team tell your supporters that you are trying to sell Eritrea to Ethiopia, the louder they laugh at us.

Everyday your Eritrean supporters and your Ethiopian admirers are laughing at tarik/judgementday, Mahlana, Present, Awash/QB/c beyond/Justice Seeker/Mesob/, Mahlana, Deqi-Arawit, AbyssiniaLady, revelations, eden/kerenite, Sabur, pastlast, and many other Weyanes. And they're targeting our inferiority complex when they laugh at us. That's like a death sentence for us Weyane.

Can you please stop visiting Ethiopia? We beg you to stop. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: An Open Letter to Issayas Afewerki

Post by Digital Weyane » 27 Dec 2019, 03:07

Dear Issayas Afewerki,

What do we Weyane need to do to be worthy of your Eritrean aid? Our people in Tigray are queuing at breadlines at 4 AM in the morning. The water shortage in Tigray is forcing our people to walk miles with their empty jerry cans and buckets, and return home with little dirty water.

Can you please forget the bad things we Weyane did to Eritreans and give us some food aid? We beg you! :cry: :cry:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 27 Dec 2019, 04:16

Aziza will not like your honesty. You are in big trouble. She will come here and yell the heck out you with the language no one understand.

Please disregard the little ውርንጭላ ቁጥር63 puzzinet. She will say things which is donkey things.

I am just sayin

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 28 Dec 2019, 00:01

If Issayas doesn't respond to my letter by tomorrow, I will ask my Weyane brother Awash to reimpose the sanctions on Eritrea. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 28 Dec 2019, 03:43

Digital Weyane wrote:
28 Dec 2019, 00:01
If Issayas doesn't respond to my letter by tomorrow, I will ask my Weyane brother Awash to reimpose the sanctions on Eritrea. :evil: :evil: :evil:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 28 Dec 2019, 22:08

The Saturday deadline has passed and I haven't received a response from the Shabo tyrant Issayas yet.

My dear Weyane brother Awash, please go ahead and reimpose the sanctions at your own discretion and at your earliest convenience. ሰለብሬት ግበሩዋታ!

Thank you!

Awet Ne Awash!

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 29 Dec 2019, 02:03

Denkoro weyane doubt our Issu has time to respond to your usual nonsense. Just give up and surrender. Due to the low iq of weyanes tigrays future looks grim.
Digital Weyane wrote:
28 Dec 2019, 22:08
The Saturday deadline has passed and I haven't received a response from the Shabo tyrant Issayas yet.

My dear Weyane brother Awash, please go ahead and reimpose the sanctions at your own discretion and at your earliest convenience. ሰለብሬት ግበሩዋታ!

Thank you!

Awet Ne Awash!