Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Weyane's poor photoshopping skills.

Post by Zmeselo » 26 Dec 2019, 16:56

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Weyane's poor photoshopping skills.

Post by Zmeselo » 26 Dec 2019, 17:05

Sickness & idiocy, at its dire stage. I chuckle when anti Eritrea activists change their tune, overnight. They forget them standing side by side with Weyane, pushing for more sanctions on Eritrean people yesterday & they suddenly “worry” about Eritrea’s safety today.
(Sesin Seyoum: @SesinSeyoum)
Last edited by Zmeselo on 26 Dec 2019, 17:53, edited 1 time in total.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 26 Dec 2019, 17:10

Bit'chy Ho'mosexual GefiH meakoru Hamasenay, why bring weyane into this, it was not even made by a Tigraway, and you think whatever a Tigraway or Amharay, or bantugudifecha does that exposes the weradanet of wedimedhin must be weyane? Come on, that is possible only in your Dkdreaming Terewaee Hamasenay brain, weyane is tormenting the entire bantugudifecha, GudelaAmharay and Cursedarteran tribes without even throwing a pebble into their dirty ponds.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 26 Dec 2019, 17:12

The campaigns Terrorist TPLF is waging to destabilize the region is futile, for Tigray! Without opposing views, digital weyane are lying to Tegaru & talking as if they have power. Weyane will never be in a position of power ever again! It was a historic accident. Lost, good opportunity.
(Amanuel Biedemariam: @Amanbiede)
Last edited by Zmeselo on 26 Dec 2019, 17:51, edited 1 time in total.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 26 Dec 2019, 17:20

Kiftaf AqaTari Yeshermuta Hamasen bi'tch lij , get lost of my face, do not implicate weyane in everyrthing that crosses your dirty Hamasenay brain.
Weyane has no time for booshtiew cursed hamasenay TeleTafis who forgot weyane gave them cursedartera and are hankypankyig with the botiam goma-faced bantugudifechas who killed [deleted] enmass while serving as derg soldiers and Amharu servants.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 26 Dec 2019, 17:31

Wedis.hermuta sahsah togar agame. Keep running your mouth. Your days are numbered. Wedibuttanella
Abdelaziz wrote:
26 Dec 2019, 17:20
Kiftaf AqaTari Yeshermuta Hamasen bi'tch lij , get lost of my face, do not implicate weyane in everyrthing that crosses your dirty Hamasenay brain.
Weyane has no time for booshtiew cursed hamasenay TeleTafis who forgot weyane gave them cursedartera and are hankypankyig with the botiam goma-faced bantugudifechas who killed [deleted] enmass while serving as derg soldiers and Amharu servants.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 26 Dec 2019, 17:50

What denkoro weyanes dont realise is when they post such cheap amateurish photoshop, it only bites them back and ruins their already damaged reputation. We're talking about dumb weyanes here though. Theyre blessed with low iq so it doesnt really bother them.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 26 Dec 2019, 18:06

Aziza shikor my girl
I agree with you for the first time, yeah, the photoshop it ain’t the work of your beloved Weyane; they don’t have a leisure of time to work on this type work; they are too busy hiding underneath of Mekele Hotels bed. Their priority is saving their coward a.sss :lol:
Abdelaziz wrote:
26 Dec 2019, 17:10
Bit'chy Ho'mosexual GefiH meakoru Hamasenay, why bring weyane into this, it was not even made by a Tigraway, and you think whatever a Tigraway or Amharay, or bantugudifecha does that exposes the weradanet of wedimedhin must be weyane? Come on, that is possible only in your Dkdreaming Terewaee Hamasenay brain, weyane is tormenting the entire bantugudifecha, GudelaAmharay and Cursedarteran tribes without even throwing a pebble into their dirty ponds.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 26 Dec 2019, 18:15

Kebena kebeTbaTawas Arogit Hamasenay Gual Bidama [deleted], you came jumping to hug and kiss my Anaconda and to get down on it with your qedada Hamasenay mitrimeakor but do it slowly and take as much as you can.[deleted] chenawit Hamasenay mitrimeakora.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 26 Dec 2019, 18:40

kebena05 wrote:
26 Dec 2019, 18:06
Aziza shikor my girl
I agree with you for the first time, yeah, the photoshop it ain’t the work of your beloved Weyane; they don’t have a leisure of time to work on this type work; they are too busy hiding underneath of Mekele Hotels bed. Their priority is saving their coward a.sss :lol:
Abdelaziz wrote:
I have seen that image somewhere in Mereja Forum. Someone locate it for me !!

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 26 Dec 2019, 18:44

I think it was posted by Pushkin; he has some great pictures of the coward Weyane’s hiding under the bed :lol:
Abe Abraham wrote:
26 Dec 2019, 18:40
kebena05 wrote:
Aziza shikor my girl
Abdelaziz wrote:

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 26 Dec 2019, 18:49

Aziza shikor
Your plastic anaconda hasn’t run out battery yet? I heard you getting the real one from Misraq :lol:
Let me know if that ain’t enough though, kishigerelki’ea
Abdelaziz wrote:
26 Dec 2019, 18:15
Kebena kebeTbaTawas Arogit Hamasenay Gual Bidama [deleted], you came jumping to hug and kiss my Anaconda and to get down on it with your qedada Hamasenay mitrimeakor but do it slowly and take as much as you can.[deleted] chenawit Hamasenay mitrimeakora.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 26 Dec 2019, 19:05

kebena05 wrote:
26 Dec 2019, 18:44
I think it was posted by Pushkin; he has some great pictures of the coward Weyane’s hiding under the bed :lol:
Abe Abraham wrote:
26 Dec 2019, 18:40
kebena05 wrote:
Aziza shikor my girl
Abdelaziz wrote:
Thanks !!

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 26 Dec 2019, 19:47

Zmeselo,
Welcome back. I thought maybe you were lucky enough to visit the country that brought us to life and for which we were dearly indebted to, mother Eritrea!
While this is not a discovery, I believe some of the Ethiopians in this form or in any other social media that love to spread fake news are a mediocre minority of minorities who seem to be hell-bent in a vain attempt of frustrating the peace and progress initiative that has been going on between Eritrea and Ethiopia. As such, whether they are some delusional Tegarus or other extremist disgruntled Ethiopians who are really a victim of some teret teret they have been hearing through the years of their existence, the overwhelming majority of Ethiopians seem to be honest and hardworking, wishing only for the peaceful coexistence of our sisterly countries as loving neighbors. That being the case, I believe it behooves us to ignore the tiny minority lifeless people who dwell on hatred and love to feed rumor and innuendo based news. Instead, we should work hand and glove with our Ethiopian brothers and sisters on our level just as our governments are doing and simply ignore the useless fake news scavengers.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 28 Dec 2019, 04:45

When our Weyane boss eden/kerenite ordered brother Awash to photoshop the image, he only gave him 2 hours to finish the job. More time was needed to make the image perfect, but our boss eden/kerenite didn't give brother Awash enough time to make the doctored image look real.

Stop blaming Awash, blame our boss eden. :evil: :evil: :evil: