Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: To All Amhara haters, this is Warning! This Picture will kill you with heart attack!!

Post by Degnet » 05 Dec 2019, 15:42

present wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 08:12
Ye Engida egir syker Enatibalen. We ain't inferiors

I know Tembeien and Enderta are not inferiors as well but those that are infected by the tplf Ascari eritrean Virus feel inferior. You feel inferior like ascaris, you no longer have the Ethiopians proud heart
Ethoash wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 08:06
maxi,

ፎቶው በጣም ያምራል ፤ ግን አንድ ጥያቄ አለኝ ፤ ለምን እድሜ ጠገብ የአማራ ሴቶች ቆመው ለምን ውጣቶቹ ነጮች ለምን ተቀመጡ። ፊት ላይስ ለምን ተሰለፉ። እኛ በአገራችን ታላላቅ ሰዎች ፊት ነው የሚቆሙት ።። እስቲ ይህንን መልስልኝ ሳትሳደብና መስመር ሳትለቅ
Srah negerochen makoshesh ayhun Emancipate yourself from mental slavery

kebena05

Re: To All Amhara haters, this is Warning! This Picture will kill you with heart attack!!

Post by kebena05 » 05 Dec 2019, 15:54

Shesheeee fake Kes Degtu
stay in your lane....Hamema Aytikhun
Degnet wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 15:24
kebena05 wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 00:55
Wishiyee,
You can't be Amara after massacring their people.
They know what you did to them just a year and half ago......I don't think they ever forget.
It is funny though how being raised by a prostitute has affected you for eternity, you have major identity crisis Wisheeye :lol: :lol:
present wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 00:50
:lol: :lol:

Okay, I love Amara I want to be Amara!
Why do you insult his mother anta barya,kedae,I don't like the way he acts but our guns are to eradicate garbages.Emeneni kab hamed tensiena ewn kenetfeakum ina,blood is thicker than water.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 05 Dec 2019, 16:20

NOT a hater in million years, In fact I love my hard working Amharans. But I have to say this - something is wrong with Habesha Psych , the moment they see a white person speaks Amharic or dress their traditional outfit they jump up and down, because to scumbags like Maxi and present their humanity is measure by European's stick ( whatever the F that is .... ) . If anyone tells me that is not true ... am all ears !

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 06 Dec 2019, 09:39

ኧሯ!!! ወልቃይት ጠገዴ አማራ ነው!!!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Dec 2019, 09:46

Expect the Woyane rat Ethoash accusing you of not including white women in the photos or of not wearing jeans.

Maxi wrote:
06 Dec 2019, 09:39

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Dec 2019, 09:53

Agreed! That is a monkey mentality.
ethiopian wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 16:20
NOT a hater in million years, In fact I love my hard working Amharans. But I have to say this - something is wrong with Habesha Psych , the moment they see a white person speaks Amharic or dress their traditional outfit they jump up and down, because to scumbags like Maxi and present their humanity is measure by European's stick ( whatever the F that is .... ) . If anyone tells me that is not true ... am all ears !

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Dec 2019, 14:34

Maxi wrote:

Golden GIVE U THIS What BUDA Amhara WILL Give U?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Dec 2019, 15:27

Buda Woyane - this is what TPLF thugs gave us:

Bloomberg: “Ethiopia’s Debt Surpasses $52 Billion...and the so-called structural reforms you’ve put in place will not bring in the private sector because you will not be a creditworthy country...”

You wanna change the subject again? Snake!
Ethoash wrote:
06 Dec 2019, 14:34

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 06 Dec 2019, 20:47

Maxi wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 23:00
To All Amhara haters, this is Warning! This Picture will kill you with heart attack!! :P :P :P

hmm.... :P
Maxi fugg0t,

Any pictures and non pictures will first kill you and skin you because you are the top Judas pope and patriarch of hate and source of all the offline and online evils hate factories. BINGO! :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 07 Dec 2019, 12:59

Maxi wrote:

maxi

i know u sleep and live in this website for sure u r online so pls answer this for me.. ወልቃይት ጠገዴ ወልቃይት ጠገዴ አማራ ነን የሚሉት ለምን ሁሉም አሮጊቶች ናቸው። ብለህ ጠይቅልኝ፤ ይህ ምንን ያስታወሰሀል የእንግሊዝ ሽማግሌዎችና አሮጌቶች እንግሊዝ የእንግሊዝ ናት ብለው በምርጫ እጅ አውጥተው የወጣቱን እድልና ተስፋ ቅጠፉት ። አሁን እንግሊዞች እንዴት አርገው ይህንን ስተታቸውን ለማረም እንደሚችሉ ግራ ተጋብተው መብራት እንዳፈዘዛት ሚዳቋ ተገትረው ቀርተዋል። እነዚህ አሮጌቶች የወልቃይት ጠገዴ እልመኞች እነሱ የማይኖሩባትን ጠገኔን ለምን ብለው ነው ከአማራ ጋራ የሚያላትሞት። አማራ ጎንደሬዎች ቢቀበሉዋቸው ያወ ተመልሰው ነው ሁለተኛ ዜጋ የሚሆኑት ከሁለት ያጣ ጅብ ሆነው የቡዳ ጎንደሬዎች መጫወቻ ነው የሚሆኑት ። እድገት እንዳትል ጎንዴሬዎች ጥሎባቸው የሚስራ እጅ የተቸገር ድሀ ይመስላቸዋል ። ስራ ሁሉ ለድሀ የተተወ ይመስላቸዋል በየት በኩል ነው እድገት የሚመጣው።

አሁን ደግሞ የወልቃይትን ጠገኔን ወጣቶች እንጠይቅ እነሱ የሚታያቸው የ፬ ቢልዬን ዶላር የሱካር መንደር ለመቶ ሺህ ወጣቶች የስራ እድል የሚስጥ ፋብሪካ ነው የሚታያቸው ። ይህ ደርጅት በትግሬዎች ግዜ የመጣ የስማይ መና ነው ልክ እንደላም የሚታለብ ገንዘብ የሚያመነጭ ፋብሪካ ነው። እደሜ ለወርቃማዎቹ እያሉ ነው መኖር የሚፈልጉት ።።። ጠገኔ ከተገነጠለች ጎንደር ከወስደቻት ሱካሩን መአል አዲሳባ ለማደረስ ዙሪያ ጥምጥም መሄድ ያስፈልጋል ይህ ደግሞ የሱካሩን ዋጋ ስለሚንረው ሱካሩ ዋጋ አጥቶ ቁጭ ነው የሚለው።።። ኤሌትሪክስ ኬት ታመጣላቸሁ። አስባቹበታል ሱካሩን ወደ ውጭ ለመላክ ያለውን ርቀት ።።። የዙባቡዬ ጥቁሮች የነጭቹን መሬትና የወትት ላም ወስደው የሚያረጉት ነገር ሲጠፋቸው መቶ አመት የወስድ የላም ድቃላ ዝርያ ላም አርደው በሉ መሬቱንም ጦም አዋሉ በሀገራቸው ችጋርም ጠሩ።

መሬት ላራሹ ተብሎ መሬት ለአራሹ ተስጥ ግን ኢትዬዽያ በርሀብ ችነፈር ተጠበስች። እነዚህ ባለመሬቶች ትራክተር ይዘው ወደ እርሻ ሊስማሩ ስል ነው ደርግ ያቆማቸውና ችጋር የጠራው ። መሬት ላራሹ በጣም ታላቅ ሀሳብ ከሆነ ከ፶ አመት በኋላ ለምን ችጋር እንጠራለን።

እኔ መሬት ላራሹ መጥፎ ነው እያልኩ አይደለም ። የምናረጋቸውን ነገሮች በጥልቅ መርምረን ማረግ እንዳለብን ነው የማስገነዝበው። መሬት የት ጥፍቶ ነው መሬት ላራሹ የምንለው ለምን መሬት ለአራሹም ለባላሀብታሙም መሬት ተስጥቶ ሁለቱም ጎን ለጎን ለምን አይስሩም ነበር ይህ ቢሆን ኖሮ ኢትዬዽያ አትራብም ነበር።

i cry when i see this video this is what golden give u u ungrateful people

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 24 Dec 2019, 20:36

Maxi wrote:
To All Amhara haters, this is Warning! This Picture will kill you with heart attack!! :P :P :P

Boy, you feel exalted to find a bunch of whites dressed in your traditional clothing!

Let me just tell you that we were even making them sing before your type were even born!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 25 Dec 2019, 13:34

present wrote:
25 Dec 2019, 02:54
Ascari Eritrean
You missed the point again. We are talking about the feelings of Amara haters when they see other people embrace it!! But your likes hate it! :lol:

Somaliman wrote:
24 Dec 2019, 20:36
Maxi wrote:

Boy, you feel exalted to find a bunch of whites dressed in your traditional clothing!

Let me just tell you that we were even making them sing before your type were even born!

To me and many, Amhara and Tigray are the two faces of the same evil! As a Somali, I don't have a fragment of love for anything Ethiopian.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 25 Dec 2019, 13:38

Kafirbantu wrote:
25 Dec 2019, 03:21
ethiopian wrote:
Only dumb Ahya Kafirs do that, the ones who miss the backward fuel systerm. Tigre, Hararis, Tigrays, Gurages, and Amharic speaking Muslims don't do that only ahya Kafirs. They have the inferiority complex of a bantu B***k

And present is not a f**ing Habesha he is half Borana Galla (not the Ethiopian kind, Oromo Ethiopians are Ethiopians, but not Kenyan kind aka Bantu Borana)

Keep calling people kafir until you get such a knock-out kick!

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 25 Dec 2019, 18:33

Somaliman wrote:
25 Dec 2019, 13:38
Kafirbantu wrote:
25 Dec 2019, 03:21
ethiopian wrote:
Only dumb Ahya Kafirs do that, the ones who miss the backward fuel systerm. Tigre, Hararis, Tigrays, Gurages, and Amharic speaking Muslims don't do that only ahya Kafirs. They have the inferiority complex of a bantu B***k

And present is not a f**ing Habesha he is half Borana Galla (not the Ethiopian kind, Oromo Ethiopians are Ethiopians, but not Kenyan kind aka Bantu Borana)

Keep calling people kafir until you get such a knock-out kick!

shoot that is a hell of a knock out ...... the black Zilla showed resilience and patience