Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: የ አሜyes ሪካ መንግስት የ ጃዋርን ክስ ዛሬ አስጄመረ

Post by Ethoash » 24 Dec 2019, 08:53

yes the America government can arrest ጃዋርን but can they arrest 65 million kerroo

what i dont understand about those Amhra is they think the America is fool to get ride of ጃዋር.. if u do that they have no control over Ethiopia .. what they want to do is feeding ጃዋር and the amhara so that both always fighting each other and both side a need of America .. that was what the Russian did under Derg time why those Amhara never walk up is beyond me..

here the American cry because the Russian interference with their election but did u ask why the American interfering with our election and sending እስክንድርን to Amrerica all cost paid for... did u ever ask this .. u dont because u feel you r loved by American.. that is what send of off the cliff. thinking the Ameirca are behind u .. yes they r behind of pushing of over the cliff. ask Syria .. Obama and Hillary used to say Assada out of Syria ... but who is suffering now..

Selam/

Re: የ አሜyes ሪካ መንግስት የ ጃዋርን ክስ ዛሬ አስጄመረ

Post by Selam/ » 24 Dec 2019, 10:45

Buda Woyane - isn’t it enough to know that US crowned TPLF thugs and then pushed them off of the cliff when they realized that they can’t change themselves from subhuman beasts to normal human beings? KIFU!

Ethoash wrote:
24 Dec 2019, 08:53
yes the America government can arrest ጃዋርን but can they arrest 65 million kerroo

what i dont understand about those Amhra is they think the America is fool to get ride of ጃዋር.. if u do that they have no control over Ethiopia .. what they want to do is feeding ጃዋር and the amhara so that both always fighting each other and both side a need of America .. that was what the Russian did under Derg time why those Amhara never walk up is beyond me..

here the American cry because the Russian interference with their election but did u ask why the American interfering with our election and sending እስክንድርን to Amrerica all cost paid for... did u ever ask this .. u dont because u feel you r loved by American.. that is what send of off the cliff. thinking the Ameirca are behind u .. yes they r behind of pushing of over the cliff. ask Syria .. Obama and Hillary used to say Assada out of Syria ... but who is suffering now..