Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Bete Gojjam

Presents dad is Shanqella Derg soldier from Kenya and his mother Agame Shármuta

Post by Bete Gojjam » 14 Dec 2019, 02:30

You pathetic loser your fooling no one but your self anta Buda anta Bariya Achberbari Gumuz Gelada Omo Shanqella Derg father that got killed by brave Eritrean nakfa savages is why you consider everyone askari aka Wetader :mrgreen:

Behold Bástard son of a bítch Shanqella Presenet will respond with “Mama Amara Askari Kidneyless” expected no need to reply everyone hates you including your murdered Shanqella Dad if you can take a gun and kîllyourself or get off this website be4 you get banned shanqella gumuz Nilotic bantu kenyan Ugandan bariya brainless fatherless Presenet :mrgreen: :arrow: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Bete Gojjam on 14 Dec 2019, 02:37, edited 1 time in total.

Masud
Member+

Re: Presents dad is Shanqella Derg soldier from Kenya and his mother Agame Shármuta

Post by Masud » 14 Dec 2019, 02:33

Yes, I know his mother and I met her in Agame Land! :P :P

EthioRedSea

Re: Presents dad is Shanqella Derg soldier from Kenya and his mother Agame Shármuta

Post by EthioRedSea » 14 Dec 2019, 08:14

Ascari Bete Gojamme,
Go to Ascaria ( Eritrea), Moron!
You are not amhara (sorry Amhara call them selves Amara as theycan not pronounce the "h", which shows some how they were Tigrayan slaves working as guards or peasants. Otherwise how can they have two tribal - they call themselves Amara and we call them Amhara - Slaves who were made free from 13th century onwards)

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 14 Dec 2019, 16:38

Dïrty AgameRedEye you are stealing Amara arguements from the internet and using it for your thomas hagos cráp irobian mozerfoker

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 14 Dec 2019, 18:02

present wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 17:21
Bete Ascari Eritrean cockroach qorchame kidneysh!! :lol:

Why is your username "gojam?" :lol:

You cockroach qorchame

Bete Gojjam wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 02:30
You pathetic loser your fooling no one but your self anta Buda anta Bariya Achberbari Gumuz Gelada Omo Shanqella Derg father that got killed by brave Eritrean nakfa savages is why you consider everyone askari aka Wetader :mrgreen:

Behold Bástard son of a bítch Shanqella Presenet will respond with “Mama Amara Askari Kidneyless” expected no need to reply everyone hates you including your murdered Shanqella Dad if you can take a gun and kîllyourself or get off this website be4 you get banned shanqella gumuz Nilotic bantu kenyan Ugandan bariya brainless fatherless Presenet :mrgreen: :arrow: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 14 Dec 2019, 18:11

እረ ተረጋግጉ!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 14 Dec 2019, 19:00

Wisheeye,
He is almost right on the money with his description of your filthy agame a55, except, he got your daddy's rank wrong, be never got close to Shaleqa, he died as TeraWetader; as far as your mom's profession, yeah, everyone knows, including the Amara guy here:lol: :lol:

present wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 17:15
Ascari Eritrean masud,

Lately you stoped pretending Oromo! What happened? You gave up? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on man, you can't give up kkkkkkkkkkkk

No more hope for you to see a disintegrated Ethiopia. Your official death started when your Ascari Eritrean ugly frog looking brother meles died

And where is your other Ascari brother Bereket now? :lol:

Masud wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 02:33

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 14 Dec 2019, 19:02

Did she charge you 50 cents for her service? If you paid 1 Birr, you paid too much :lol: :lol:
Masud wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 02:33