Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fiyameta

Re: Why Abiy didn't share his prize with Isias became $1m question

Post by Fiyameta » 14 Dec 2019, 02:04

opmerc wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 01:28
Fiyameta wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 22:46
A typical response expected of a Qomal Agame from the mini tiny Kilil of Tigray, always trying to hear Eritreans say the things that only exist in your retard, low IQ agame brain.

Believe me, no Eritrean, and I mean NO Eritrean, in his/he right mind would seek, or envy for that matter, the inexpensive image cleaning service your Ferenj masters had provided to PM Abiy as an incentive to encourage him to choose peace over self destruction. It is YOU who needs the image cleaning, not us. It is YOU who occupy a space or two in the Oxford Dictionary, not us.

When you only have one month's worth of foreign exchange reserve in your name, you do need a high dose of anesthesia to numb the pain and to make you feel "peaceful", before your Ferenj masters at the IMF administer their high interest rate loan through your veins to keep you "on track." Lol

Nation building is not a beauty contest judged by your Ferenj masters, but rather a painstaking task of removing different layers of neo-colonialism whose primary weapon is debt. And debt is all you got up to your Agame's stiff neck! :oops: :oops:

If the Wealth Per Adult" in my country Eritrea is $3,607, and yours is only $158, you are definitely "on track" to win the race to the bottom, if you haven't won already. :oops:

Fiyameta,

Looks like you're still hanging on to your weird theories. By the way, I'm still waiting on you to help me with evidence from your last one... You mysteriously went quiet on me there. What happened?

You keep mentioning this one month's worth of foreign exchange reserves like it's supposed to mean something. I already explained to you, we solved this TPLF induced issue within the first year of them leaving. I don't know if you heard, just this week alone we further cushioned it with an additional 6 billion dollars. That's right, billion with a B. So stop worrying so much about our reserves or debt.

I'm curious though, how is your country in this currency department? I bet now that you've admirably rejected a Nobel Peace Prize that was never offered to you in the first place, investors are just begging you to take their money. You might even be able to pay down your airline fees now.

And speaking of some soul crushing debt, did you know that for Eritrea to begin paying down its existing debt, it would have to give up every cent of what it currently makes a year plus borrow some more? I mean I don't know which layer of Neo-colonialism that is, but if I had to guess, it would be the layer called extra level of f*cked.

It's also kind of sad you would pick "Wealth per adult" as some feel good metric. A national wealth of 10 billion spread out among 3.5 million (and decreasing) is of course greater by percentage than 163 billion spread out among 110 million (and increasing). Why don't you boast about your square miles per person while you're at it. That way, with every person leaving your country, you'll somehow end up wealthier than Luxembourg.

You are right about one thing though, nation-building is hard. You're only just getting started and we've had thousands of years head start. Both you and I will be fossilized long before you get to where my country is right now. All the same, I wish you all the best with these baby steps of yours trying to get there.
I have never met an Oromo or Amhara person who mocks the mass migration of Ethiopians by finding pleasure in the migration of other Africans. Schadenfreude is an exclusive trait only belonging to those who hail from Kilil Tigray, for they are completely devoid of human characteristics and culture.

Please forgive me if the following math riddle is above your pay grade.

If it takes 3 minutes to boil one egg, how long will it take to boil 10 eggs?
According to you, it takes 30 minutes, however the correct answer is 3 minutes.

Let's try it again using a reality based scenario.

If Self-reliant China has 1.4 billion people and it lifted 800 million people out of poverty in less than 30 years, how many "thousands of years" will it take Ethiopia, population 100 million, to lift 60 million people out of abject poverty and despair?

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 14 Dec 2019, 02:46

Fiyameta wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 02:04
I have never met an Oromo or Amhara person who mocks the mass migration of Ethiopians by finding pleasure in the migration of other Africans. Schadenfreude is an exclusive trait only belonging to those who hail from Kilil Tigray, for they are completely devoid of human characteristics and culture.

Please forgive me if the following math riddle is above your pay grade.

If it takes 3 minutes to boil one egg, how long will it take to boil 10 eggs?
According to you, it takes 30 minutes, however the correct answer is 3 minutes.

Let's try it again using a reality based scenario.

If Self-reliant China has 1.4 billion people and it lifted 800 million people out of poverty in less than 30 years, how many "thousands of years" will it take Ethiopia, population 100 million, to lift 60 million people out of abject poverty and despair?
Where did I mock the mass migration of anyone? It is fact that your population is decreasing. It is also fact that Ethiopia's population is increasing. Do you consider mentioning basic facts as mockery?

The way you label every criticism as belonging from Tigray is impressive. It really is. Like someone with Tourettes. If a gust of wind blew in your direction, you'll scream that someone from Tigray was responsible for it. If you ask me, that's a little unbecoming from someone who claims to be superior to these people at every chance they get.

You seem to think you can insult all of Ethiopia whenever it suits you then when an Ethiopian responds to it with basic fact, you can run away screaming "Help, Tigray!". Well, sorry to disappoint, I am not from where you would like me to be, inconvenient though it may be.

I also don't think you understand your own riddle. Or if it even applies to what I said. You are claiming that by dividing your already meager resources among a decreasing population, you can now call yourself wealthier than Ethiopia. Which is absurd. Applied to your riddle that's like saying by decreasing the eggs in this bowl of yours, you can somehow decide the eggs are sufficiently boiled at some random point.

And like I said, don't be so worried about my country's future. It's so damn bright, it's blistering. Your focus should be on the many areas your country will need to crawl out of. You tried to conveniently ignore talking about the ones I already highlighted above. You shouldn't do that. Your country needs you to worry about it instead. Not find some weird pride behind China's self-reliance or the pace at which it lifted itself out of poverty. Or harbor some hatred for my country as comfort for your own problems.
Last edited by opmerc on 14 Dec 2019, 11:21, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Dec 2019, 08:07

opmerc wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 01:28
Fiyameta wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 22:46
A typical response expected of a Qomal Agame from the mini tiny Kilil of Tigray, always trying to hear Eritreans say the things that only exist in your retard, low IQ agame brain.

Believe me, no Eritrean, and I mean NO Eritrean, in his/he right mind would seek, or envy for that matter, the inexpensive image cleaning service your Ferenj masters had provided to PM Abiy as an incentive to encourage him to choose peace over self destruction. It is YOU who needs the image cleaning, not us. It is YOU who occupy a space or two in the Oxford Dictionary, not us.

When you only have one month's worth of foreign exchange reserve in your name, you do need a high dose of anesthesia to numb the pain and to make you feel "peaceful", before your Ferenj masters at the IMF administer their high interest rate loan through your veins to keep you "on track." Lol

Nation building is not a beauty contest judged by your Ferenj masters, but rather a painstaking task of removing different layers of neo-colonialism whose primary weapon is debt. And debt is all you got up to your Agame's stiff neck! :oops: :oops:

If the Wealth Per Adult" in my country Eritrea is $3,607, and yours is only $158, you are definitely "on track" to win the race to the bottom, if you haven't won already. :oops:

Fiyameta,

Looks like you're still hanging on to your weird theories. By the way, I'm still waiting on you to help me with evidence from your last one... You mysteriously went quiet on me there. What happened?

You keep mentioning this one month's worth of foreign exchange reserves like it's supposed to mean something. I already explained to you, we solved this TPLF induced issue within the first year of them leaving. I don't know if you heard, just this week alone we further cushioned it with an additional 6 billion dollars. That's right, billion with a B. So stop worrying so much about our reserves or debt.

I'm curious though, how is your country in this currency department? I bet now that you've admirably rejected a Nobel Peace Prize that was never offered to you in the first place, investors are just begging you to take their money. You might even be able to pay down your airline fees now.

And speaking of some soul crushing debt, did you know that for Eritrea to begin paying down its existing debt, it would have to give up every cent of what it currently makes a year plus borrow some more? I mean I don't know which layer of Neo-colonialism that is, but if I had to guess, it would be the layer called extra level of f*cked.

It's also kind of sad you would pick "Wealth per adult" as some feel good metric. A national wealth of 10 billion spread out among 3.5 million (and decreasing) is of course greater by percentage than 163 billion spread out among 110 million (and increasing). Why don't you boast about your square miles per person while you're at it. That way, with every person leaving your country, you'll somehow end up wealthier than Luxembourg.

You are right about one thing though, nation-building is hard. You're only just getting started and we've had thousands of years head start. Both you and I will be fossilized long before you get to where my country is right now. All the same, I wish you all the best with these baby steps of yours trying to get there.

^^^^ that statement is very funny and same time sad. If I am not mistaken 6 billion is a year budget for most Americans’ universities. I am not joking 6 billion... with letter B. However, it is expected such shameful claim from some low IQ department.

I rest my case ... no need further debate. Waste of time and energy.

I am just sayin and still laughing though :P :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Dec 2019, 08:23

1. Your masters- the ferenji- know he doesn't give a shít about their awards and would likely rebuff their invitation to come to Norway too. They know he never attends summits, starting from the UN general assembly gatherings on to other summits; like Africa- Russia, Africa- China, Africa- India etc ..

2. Eritrea patiently waiting for 15 years, for the weyane to abide by the border ruling is not even considered.

3. The weyane started the war!!! The genesis of the confllict is not even investigated yet, by the "international community"!

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 14 Dec 2019, 09:22

Fed_Up wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 08:07
^^^^ that statement is very funny and same time sad. If I am not mistaken 6 billion is a year budget for most Americans’ universities. I am not joking 6 billion... with letter B. However, it is expected such shameful claim from some low IQ department.

I have no idea what you think is shameful about my claim. Are you suggesting it's false? Or that's it's true, just not impressive? If you are suggesting the first:

https://www.reuters.com/article/imf-eth ... SL1N28L0XH
https://fanabc.com/english/2019/12/dag- ... as-reform/

I even left out another announced 3 billion incoming from WorldBank just to be conservative. If you added that, it makes it close to 9 billion.

If you are suggesting this is not impressive because universities from the richest country on earth have similar budgets, well that's true. Most countries tend to look silly compared to a country with a national wealth of trillions. What is not a laughing matter and should actually concern you is that this same 6 billion constitutes 60 percent of your entire national wealth. But I didn't want to be rude and mention that part. Only that it was a large and more than adequate infusion of foreign currency for our relatively small but growing economy.
Last edited by opmerc on 14 Dec 2019, 10:06, edited 1 time in total.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 14 Dec 2019, 09:54

Zmeselo wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 08:23
1. Your masters- the ferenji- know he doesn't give a shít about their awards and would likely rebuff their invitation to come to Norway too. They know he never attends summits, starting from the UN general assembly gatherings on to other summits; like Africa- Russia, Africa- China, Africa- India etc ..

2. Eritrea patiently waiting for 15 years, for the weyane to abide by the border ruling is not even considered.

3. The weyane started the war!!! The genesis of the confllict is not even investigated yet, by the "international community"!
1. I made no mention of PIA's desire or lack thereof on the award. We both don't know what he gives a [deleted] about. We do know when UAE called both people to present them with medals of honor, which is an award, he was present then to accept it. If you are suggesting he just doesn't like awards from westerners, OK yes that's possible. But I only pointed to Fiyameta suggesting every Eritrean rejects this award and no one really cares about a rejection of something that was never offered to you to begin with.

2 & 3 I have no idea what this is in response to. Everyone was waiting for Weyane to die and things to be made right. The rest of Ethiopia is still working on that goal. Instead of focusing on that shared task, your friends are out here attempting to make themselves feel better by insulting my country.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 14 Dec 2019, 12:28

Fed_Up wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 08:07

The sad part is that he's so proud of the billion dollars that was thrown his way by mortgaging his sovereignty, which in turn, has made his nation and the region a playground to his feeders whims, as these powers assign his nation as their barking dog held with a short leash, holding the whole region hostage and making Eritrea, repeatedly, a casualty from 1950s up to a year ago.
While this was the CRUX of the matter, you see him and others like him dwell on tangential issues.

You're right!
It's a waste of time and energy to try to reason out with these people!

May God Have Mercy On That Region!

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 14 Dec 2019, 12:54

quindibu wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 12:28
The sad part is that he's so proud of the billion dollars that was thrown his way by mortgaging his sovereignty, which in turn, has made his nation and the region a playground to his feeders whims, as these powers assign his nation as their barking dog held with a short leash, holding the whole region hostage and making Eritrea, repeatedly, a casualty from 1950s up to a year ago.
While this was the CRUX of the matter, you see him and others like him dwell on tangential issues.

You're right!
It's a waste of time and energy to try to reason out with these people!

May God Have Mercy On That Region!
The crux of the matter is you have no self worth to speak of so you run around looking for someone else to put beneath you. If you ask me, making 90 percent of my neighbors entire net worth in one week is impressive by any standards.

What part of our sovereignty got mortgaged? Is this loan somehow more special than the loans your country took and still owes? Not only can my country pay it's debts, it will be trivial to do so at the rate it's growing. But sure, stay focused on Ethiopia's sovereignty or perceived problems meanwhile you have Arabs using your land for their troops and prisoners for pennies on the dollar. Also pay no attention to when your leaders jump on the first chartered flight when the Arabs summon them. Only look to compare the shortness of that leash with someone else's.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 14 Dec 2019, 13:30

Eritreans should be the last ones to insult Ethiopia honestly. It was because of our oromo Ethiopian son that your sanctions got lifted and so on.
Prior to that, you guys were crying about that and how Ethiopia isolated you from the world and so on.
Also, you were crying about a one horse town, badme, while on the other hand bragging about your military prowess.
If you guys were invincible, you would take it and stop the whining. Please don't get it twisted and insult us ALL and expect us to say "oh eritreans insulted us, i should just take it and not respond in kind".
You can insult your tplf adversaries from now until judgement day, if you desire to do so; just leave the rest of Ethiopia out of it.
We know we have plenty of issues to handle.
We don't need others to point it out.
But, while we acknowledge those problems publicly; you shabia trolls(well some of you), want to sit here and act as if eritrea is a paradise free of any problems. You never acknowledge your problems.
I'm sure petros solomon and bitweded abraha, two men who have bled for, and done more for Eritrea than every Eritrean on this forum COMBINED, would beg to differ. Smh!

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 14 Dec 2019, 19:01

I find it very childish seeing the evil Agame who jealously watched PM Abiy receiving the Nobel Peace Prize award desperately trying to evoke the same negative feeling in Eritreans, albeit without success. Their absurd projection on Eritreans is not only primitive, but a mental disorder associated with morbid jealousy. Misery loves company? No, Thank you! We've got places to go, people to see, and things to do! :oops: :oops:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 14 Dec 2019, 19:09

Sadacha Macca wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 13:30
Eritreans should be the last ones to insult Ethiopia honestly. It was because of our oromo Ethiopian son that your sanctions got lifted and so on.
Prior to that, you guys were crying about that and how Ethiopia isolated you from the world and so on.
Also, you were crying about a one horse town, badme, while on the other hand bragging about your military prowess.
If you guys were invincible, you would take it and stop the whining. Please don't get it twisted and insult us ALL and expect us to say "oh eritreans insulted us, i should just take it and not respond in kind".
You can insult your tplf adversaries from now until judgement day, if you desire to do so; just leave the rest of Ethiopia out of it.
But, while we acknowledge those problems publicly; you shabia trolls(well some of you), want to sit here and act as if eritrea is a paradise free of any problems. You never acknowledge your problems.
I'm sure petros solomon and bitweded abraha, two men who have bled for, and done more for Eritrea than every Eritrean on this forum COMBINED, would beg to differ. Smh!
When a soundly defeated Agame like you visits Oromia donning an Oromo mask, do you know what the Oromo people call him? Oh, never mind, it's not even worth mentioning it here since you're already traumatized by the Game Over phenomenon that had pulled the rug from under your Agame feet when you were too busy impersonating your former Oromo victims, your current nightmares. But, for a change, you could use a Gypsy sounding nickname to fit your current predicament. :oops:
Last edited by Fiyameta on 14 Dec 2019, 19:15, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Dec 2019, 19:14

opmerc wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 09:54
Zmeselo wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 08:23

1. I made no mention of PIA's desire or lack thereof on the award. We both don't know what he gives a [deleted] about. We do know when UAE called both people to present them with medals of honor, which is an award, he was present then to accept it. If you are suggesting he just doesn't like awards from westerners, OK yes that's possible. But I only pointed to Fiyameta suggesting every Eritrean rejects this award and no one really cares about a rejection of something that was never offered to you to begin with.

2 & 3 I have no idea what this is in response to. Everyone was waiting for Weyane to die and things to be made right. The rest of Ethiopia is still working on that goal. Instead of focusing on that shared task, your friends are out here attempting to make themselves feel better by insulting my country.
Dude, why do you take it for granted that I was talking to you? Narcissist much?

My response was to the one, who opened this thread (EPRDF)!

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 14 Dec 2019, 19:18

Abiy Ahmed is not pure blooded Oromo. He was born from Orthodox Amara mother he was created by amara

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 14 Dec 2019, 19:53

Zmeselo wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 19:14

Dude, why do you take it for granted that I was talking to you? Narcissist much?

Zmeselo bro,

Because he simply suffers from a little man syndrome....so much so, he wants to have the last word in every thread he involves himself with, a common trait of these people. Unfortunately, that kind of mindset is the main culprit that they have been in that vicious cycle of violence towards each other, and of course, towards outsiders when they think they need something common to bind them!

May God Give Abiy The Wisdom To Stay The Road He Began!

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 14 Dec 2019, 20:24

Zmeselo wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 19:14

It's hard to tell who you responded to because you made no reference to a commenter or an actual subject line. And I don't think it takes narcissism to be confused about this when it also came right after mine. In any case, sorry about that.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 14 Dec 2019, 20:26

quindibu wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 19:53
Zmeselo bro,

Because he simply suffers from a little man syndrome....so much so, he wants to have the last word in every thread he involves himself with, a common trait of these people. Unfortunately, that kind of mindset is the main culprit that they have been in that vicious cycle of violence towards each other, and of course, towards outsiders when they think they need something common to bind them!

May God Give Abiy The Wisdom To Stay The Road He Began!
I almost gave you credit for finally finding a way of keeping your attacks personal to me until that last bit. You somehow still have to make these 'flaws' about all 110 million people. That's typical for you. Too stupid and hateful to know better. It's how you and your type stand out so well to me. You just don't disappoint.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 14 Dec 2019, 20:29

Fiyameta wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 19:01
I find it very childish seeing the evil Agame who jealously watched PM Abiy receiving the Nobel Peace Prize award desperately trying to evoke the same negative feeling in Eritreans, albeit without success. Their absurd projection on Eritreans is not only primitive, but a mental disorder associated with morbid jealousy. Misery loves company? No, Thank you! We've got places to go, people to see, and things to do! :oops: :oops:
Poor Fiyameta, You can't even figure out how to gracefully back out, you have to sound like some robot short-circuiting. Here I'll help you; "To this obvious weyane thread and all future weyane threads, Eritreans are happy for Dr Abiy and the Nobel Peace Prize" Then you can insert that bit about having places to go and things to do if you want..

You are welcome. Oh and watch out for that agame under your bed..

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 14 Dec 2019, 22:44

Fiyameta wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 19:09
Sadacha Macca wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 13:30
When a soundly defeated Agame like you visits Oromia donning an Oromo mask, do you know what the Oromo people call him? Oh, never mind, it's not even worth mentioning it here since you're already traumatized by the Game Over phenomenon that had pulled the rug from under your Agame feet when you were too busy impersonating your former Oromo victims, your current nightmares. But, for a change, you could use a Gypsy sounding nickname to fit your current predicament. :oops:

Translation of your words:

Hey Oromo dude, let me, an Eritrean insult ALL ETHIOPIANS, and don't reply in kind, cause we are the ''mighty superior and invincible Eritreans and you're just a poor ethiopian regardless of ethnicity!''

My response: No thank you, if you insult us all, expect us to respond in-kind. If you insult only tigrayans and tplf, then most of us won't care enough to get involved and will overlook the post as usual on this forum. While we respect Eritreans, we do not fear them nor do we see them as being our ''superiors,'' so no, we will not back down from them if they initiate a problem.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Dec 2019, 23:28

Sadacha, Ethiopia didn't isolate us. Don't flatter yourselves. Susan Rice & co., did. Likewise, with retaking Badme. We know the consequences, if we initiate the takeover militarily.

Eritreans are here being insulted daily, even after the peace deal. "Ascaria", "ascari" blah blah..

Should we take it, lying down?

Sometimes you're merely "an oromo", & at other times "an Ethiopian." I thought we had the same problem with the weyane, concerning illegal territorial acquisition. Badme for us, & Welqait & Afar lands for Ethiopians. I guess, you've washed your hands off that.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 15 Dec 2019, 04:07

This thread by woyanu EPRDF has Selam/, opmerc, Sadacha but't hurt & crying my beeple😭 due to the replies in kind by eri to the snake EPRDF.

Selam/ often says kifu to woyanu but now is using their same kifu'h defamation points against eritrea(ns)...shame

Opmerc...who gave your beeple your first 3 billion (& promise for other incentives)??...was it the same country that was first to award Abiy/Isayas medals?? Afe mola (afka moleu) with bailouts/loans & u talking shiz about others...dont repeat the history of loan/bailout addict meles/woyanu. Obviously, this is not to say all is rosey in eritrea & that we dont have our own issues to deal with...but at same time its not all the gloom & doom projection you have been fed for decades. Dont worry, i dont see woyanu under my bed but i want to put them to permanent bedrest. Yes, lets focus on merc-ing woyanu

Sadacha, you had come a long way...dont teeter-totter on this bait. I know sometimes our insults on woyanu are so harsh that you feel them too because you being from the same country...but they are not against your beeple. However i think you have flash backs to your hostilities to eri but don't worry we all have flashbacks 😁...but lately some of you seem to be snapping with frustrations against eri ??

Now as for EPRDF & journalist...why dont they ask the Nobel commitee why/if Isayas was invited & why prize wasnt awarded to both? Already they have us arguing over a biscuit.

Why did their initial anouncement/remarks from months ago stress it was due primarily due to the eritrea/ethiopia peace brought by Abiy with help of Isayas. I didnt think they would invite Isayas but i was hoping Abiy would take him just so Isayas could look at those people in the face & they could look back at him...the same types of people who didnt do shiz to bring about peace in region or in the 2 decades deadlock & were blaming eritrea more than woyanu ethiopia...and who were praising woyanu for double digit economic growth while it was murdering in the streets/region. Even now, they are criticizing something they didnt have a hand to bring about...criticizing Abiy & Eritrea...they mentioned border closing but not the fact woyanu are still in Badme...they mentioned people to people initiatives (same as woyanu)...they even mention cultural exchange??...what business is that of theirs ?? I do believe woyanu & paid journalists were/are proliferating critiques...no sooner was the award announced & we started seeing the cart blanche critics of Abiy & is there really peace (woyanu dont believe so since zalambessa was closed to them, & they have been paying journalists to press that narrative...no coincidence that nobel commitee repeats it)

Then you had some woyanu infiltrated fake eritrean opposition groups protesting...with some of the same talking points of woyanu of past 1-2 years...we will not medemer...talks we were not part of are not legal...hezbi ni hezbi. You also had some ethiopians objecting to Abiys award...just like woyanu.

Again arguing about a biscuit from masta...when the greatest award we have seen is the reception of Abiy in Eritrea and the reception of Isayas in Ethiopia out of their own doing/initiatives...it moved/humbled many in to tears including Abiy & Isayas. Even woyanu were in tears 😭 (out of jealousy & anger).

Respect to Abiy & also to Isayas for trying...better than me, who at time said Isayas shouldnt do shiz until woyanu are out of Badme...they didnt allow woyanu to hold rest of the process hostage. BUT i am still patiently waiting for return of eritrean lands & permanent vacation of woyanu...its approaching 2 years...tic tock...
[/size]