Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Halafi Mengedi : እንዳ ኣረግኩ እምበይ ሻምበል እየ ኔረ ሻምበል !

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 05 Dec 2019, 13:05

This song is about two nobles from Tembien Roman Desu from Abergele Dejach Desu dauther and Dejach Gessesse from Tank Melash. Daughter from Abergele and son from Abiy Adi students became friends and took her virgin at his father second floor or Debri and someone saw them and the girl jumped from the second floor or Debri to avoid exposure and got heart (the song says Kab Namen Debri Eyu zxedefkiyo or show zbelkiyo). The son name Telahun Gessesse is famous in Tigray one of the top nationalist against Amhara and he had a comedy or theater show and toured all Tigray cities. He was arrested by Derg one of the 72 Tigrayan nationalist killed on the highway to Addis Ababa. His youngest brother by the name Haile Gessesse was also very nationalist Tigrayan who killed by Aregawi Berhe order and Adwa cadres while he was a fighter but tough minded challenger to woyane leadership.

This song is the same from two noble parents son and daughter producing one son and I cannot go since very sensitive and he was my "Aligey". It has long story.

Abe Abraham

Re: Halafi Mengedi : እንዳ ኣረግኩ እምበይ ሻምበል እየ ኔረ ሻምበል !

Post by Abe Abraham » 13 Dec 2019, 16:53

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 13:05
This song is about two nobles from Tembien Roman Desu from Abergele Dejach Desu dauther and Dejach Gessesse from Tank Melash. Daughter from Abergele and son from Abiy Adi students became friends and took her virgin at his father second floor or Debri and someone saw them and the girl jumped from the second floor or Debri to avoid exposure and got heart (the song says Kab Namen Debri Eyu zxedefkiyo or show zbelkiyo). The son name Telahun Gessesse is famous in Tigray one of the top nationalist against Amhara and he had a comedy or theater show and toured all Tigray cities. He was arrested by Derg one of the 72 Tigrayan nationalist killed on the highway to Addis Ababa. His youngest brother by the name Haile Gessesse was also very nationalist Tigrayan who killed by Aregawi Berhe order and Adwa cadres while he was a fighter but tough minded challenger to woyane leadership.

This song is the same from two noble parents son and daughter producing one son and I cannot go since very sensitive and he was my "Aligey". It has long story.

The late Atakhlti, mengste semayat yewarso.