Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MatiT

Re: ኢትዮጵያ ቅኝ ተገዝታ የማታቅ አገር ከሆንች ታዲያ በመላው አገሪቷ ያሉ የውጭ የሆኑ ህንጳዎች ክፒያሳ ጀምሮ ፣መርካቶ፣ድሬዳዋ፣ጎንደር፤ትግራይ ያሉት ግንቦች ጣልያን ለእረፍት መጥቶ ነው

Post by MatiT » 12 Dec 2019, 20:36

Ethoash wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 19:56
MatiT wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 19:49
Follower wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 19:17
As an Eritrean I believe Ethiopia was not colonized::, I hope all Ethiopian historians understand that too,and stop claiming Eritrea was part of Ethiopia.

Cos,you can't eat your cake and have too. Case closed
i know you can't find that to tell you ethiopia was colonized but my quastion is even if you say is the truth but who are they come and build all those building and railway and where did ethiopia to gets all those italian name 'like Piassa,Merkato,poplare,kazanches and so on so...and how
MatiT r u for real asking this questing everyone told u that Italy come and occupied Ethiopia for five years they were thinking they going to stay forever and start building everything as if they r staying .. what they dont know was their forefather were beaten in Adawa some year back.. anyhow once they build they lost the war and they surrendered and they were in the mercy of Ethiopian ... they were packed and left without one penny .. they left everything why because they lost ..

so even if u said they colonized Ethiopia u also admit that Ethiopia win over them with the help of British but the Italy lost so we have victory day .. no body have victory day in Africa .. all of them have independent day someone give them freedom but we Ethiopia took our freedom by winning the war.. now do u want more explanation
everyone told u that Italy come and occupied Ethiopia for five years...What z hell that mean..do yu think we all are stupid here to tell us that the Italian were invited to colonized you for five years and leave..shut z hell up, dosnt make no sense

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: ኢትዮጵያ ቅኝ ተገዝታ የማታቅ አገር ከሆንች ታዲያ በመላው አገሪቷ ያሉ የውጭ የሆኑ ህንጳዎች ክፒያሳ ጀምሮ ፣መርካቶ፣ድሬዳዋ፣ጎንደር፤ትግራይ ያሉት ግንቦች ጣልያን ለእረፍት መጥቶ ነው

Post by Ethoash » 12 Dec 2019, 20:50

Cigar wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 20:29
But wearing monkey hairs, walking bare foot, holding sticks defeating the super power of the then era, brutal, fascist Italy which was equipped with hundreds of fighter jets armed with bombs and chemical weapons, thousands of tanks and very diciplenid tens of thousand army single handedly with out help of the British is laughable.

Cigar,

i have one story to tell u...The Amhara have an art of diplomacy they never fought war they make other to fight their war..

in Amhad left hand time they called the Portugal
in Italy time they call the British
in Ogden time they call the Cuba
in Adawa time they call the AGame
in red star war against EPLF they call the oromo

but they never join war .. now even now they dont want to engaged with Jahwar they call UN on him ... this Amhara have legendary when it come to diplomacy... in what in what calculation that they seek help from UK and get it .. that is amzing if u ask me.. if it is easy to get help you would have got it yourself and free yourself .. even after the Italy left Eritrea the king haile got Eritrea using American ..

now when u come to Agsame they have an art of war they have 3000 years of war ..they r master of war they know how to wage war... u cant mess with them.. they also master of diplomacy too.. look what they did to u they fk u up good by embargo..... the only problem with Amhara they use all their political and diplomacy power for evil to destroy their so called enemy not for good.. king haile could as the american to find oil for him and they could have found oil for him.. the Derg also could have said to Russia build Nile dam for me and Russia would have build it for him... the amhara have their short coming but u cant underestimate them when it come diplomacy..

in short which way u look at it Ethiopia win using the UK HELP.. THE UK AND THE french AND ALL WESTERN NATION ALSO GET help from USA .. SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM getting help..

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 12 Dec 2019, 20:51

Well, it was just 40 years earlier the same warriors routed-out the Italians who were no less civilized. There were no Britons to help Ethiopian then
- At the end 7000 Italian army with their 4000 askari surrendered to save their dear life. Not a single Ethiopian surrender to Italian. Do you remember old f--art. However you try to diminish the victory of Ethiopian or the resistance of Ethiopians against Italian colonialism you are so insignificant to make a dent on it. Its 60 years of Italian brain wash that you are wallowing within . You were told you are the civilized bunch and anything that nullify your conception of yourself is always a treat. The wallowing continues .
Last edited by TGAA on 12 Dec 2019, 20:56, edited 1 time in total.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 12 Dec 2019, 20:53

Ethoash wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 20:27
Naga Tuma

did Nazi have a break to open school and govern French in relative peace.. in Ethiopia case the Italy was in control of 89% of Ethiopia .. just like Derg he was not in full control but we say he was in power for 17 years ..but he was not in full control .. the same way so Nazi and Italy case are not the same ... yes Italy colonized us for five years or u can call it occupied us for five years but it is not our effort that kick the Italian out .. it it the British who helped us kick out the Italy

the France and the British never deny that the USA AND CANADA HELP Them win over Nazi in fact every years the remember it they call it remembrance day.. why we try to hide the help of British .. in fact it is in our advantage to recognized the British help or anyone help ... so i also hard time to classified if we r occupied or colonized ...which ever it is in the end the colonizer were defeated hence we have victory day... so i dont have any problem recognizing a brief occupation or colonization doesn't make any difference in fact it show we kick Italian out that add heroiszme in to the history
I asked for an objective metric and you pulled out some data in a second.

On getting help in old international wars, France got help from the U.S. If you haven't read, when I write WWII, I am stating the alliances of the time, not hiding it. As a matter of fact, Atse Haile Selassie I was like a visionary prophet of that alliance, wasn't he?

Can you develop an objective metric that you can use to measure the cases of Nazi Germany-France-US and Mussolini's Italy-Ethiopia-UK side by side, including Adwa and the retaliatory efforts thereof as well as WWII plans? Do you have any book recommendation that shows this kind of study side by side? I will be happy to see it when you have it. In the area I grew up in, there is a little trace of everything you all are talking about here and I was willing to learn unbiased what I don't know. It seems we come from different worlds.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Dec 2019, 20:58

MatiT wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 20:36
everyone told u that Italy come and occupied Ethiopia for five years...What z hell that mean..do yu think we all are stupid here to tell us that the Italian were invited to colonized you for five years and leave..shut z hell up, dosnt make no sense
Matit,

did u every play football, the game is 90 minute .. the Italy and Ethiopia playing and Italy scored 9 goal half time .. did u call that Italy win over Ethiopia .. when the give is not over ... so the second half Ethiopia come and scored 10 goal and the game over .. now tell me who win...

it doesnt matter Italy occupied or colonized but in the end they were kicked out of Ethiopia ... that give us victory day..

if thief come to your door and try to break in to your door .. u makeup and u chased him out .. now can we say the theif stolen your goods just because he try ..

now let try one more time the thief come a second time you were not at home so he break in and enter the house and saw dirty cloth he want to take them but before that he want to wash the cloth ... while waiting for the cloth to dry he said let me make dinner .. and he start making dinner.. when the cloth dried and when the food is ready u come to your home with your friend and you chased the theif away.. and u eat what he cook for himself .. now did he thief stolen your food or his action interrupted

let me try one more time this is fun..the thief break in to your house and see a car park and he found the key but he released the car have no gas so he went out and bought gas and fill up the car and then he saw the tire is flat .. so he changed the tire and he start the car only to find out u r at home and u chased him out again without the car ..so did he stolen your car.. no did he put the gas yes why because he thought u will not come on time and he would have driven away but it failed

so i give u many example ..call it anything u want occupation or colonization in the end the Italy were kicked out hence we win over them ..

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Dec 2019, 21:06

TGAA wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 20:51
Well, it was just 40 years earlier the same warriors routed-out the Italians who were no less civilized. There were no Britons to help Ethiopian then
-
TagMan,

yes there were no Britons but there were Adwan Bashay Awalom who is double agent who single handily win the war..

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Dec 2019, 21:15

Naga Tuma

u r funny man i dont need book to answer your question

Fence and Naiz is like mike tyson vs evander holyfield
Ethiopia vs Italy is like cigar said stick vs tank

USA have all her interest joining the war and stopping the Nazi

in UK case i dont think the UK have any self interest beside to revenge Italy for joining Nazi...

in fact UK stopped our progress that Italy would have make if Italy left for next five years even king Haile said that and forgiven the Italy to stay..............

look the USA SUPPER power come and removed Iraq dictatorship when they do that the USA REALLY believed that the Iraq people will received them as liberator... but they find out the hard way they r not received as liberator because they created power vacuum and cause more harm then gooooooooooooooooood..the same way BY UK KICKING OUT THE ITALY we lost the skill and the economy development that the Italy bought to us..

for last 70 years we lived in poverty .. 20 million died in war and famine after the Italy left .. so where is the win.. then the second coming the Agame come and transformed Ethiopia then the Amhara stopped them i dont know what is in store for Ethiopia for next ten years. under Amhara rule

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 12 Dec 2019, 21:21

Cigar wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 20:29
Again the question is not whether Ethiopia was colonized or not by Italy.
Ok let's say it was a brief occupation.
But that is not the lie the ethiopians tell.
The big lie is they really believe like they defeated the Italians just like they believe they have a crap called Ark of covenant.
And now for the first time I am reading some ethiopians in this site admitting that the British defeated Italy which they never dare to say it before.
That...I can agree.
But wearing monkey hairs, walking bare foot, holding sticks defeating the super power of the then era, brutal, fascist Italy which was equipped with hundreds of fighter jets armed with bombs and chemical weapons, thousands of tanks and very diciplenid tens of thousand army single handedly with out help of the British is laughable.
This is what really happened.
A defeated army does not sit its a*ss building infrastructures for five years for nothing.
In those five years, it was taking inventory of Ethiopia if it is a plus to its empire and found out that it was a liability and the British helped has no merit for Italy at that time could destroy the British army.
What Italy did was, it didn't want to fight the British and left the no useful Ethiopia and went ahead colonized the three jewel countries which has what Ethiopia didn't have.
And if the bare footed stick holding ethiopians defeated Italy and some of you still believe Eritrea was, is part of Ethiopia, why didn't they chased it away from Eritrea?
Come on guys, you are nuts.
Ethiopia's unusefulness is the blessing in disguise that you guys didn't get f**ked like Eritrea, Somalia and Libya.
Ok you were not colonized.
But stop telling the world you have a crap which doesn't exist (Ark of covenant) and you defeated Italy.
Wow, even in the last 50 years you can't defeat Eritrea which didn't have what Italy had, with all the help you had and stop making laugh that you defeated a super power.
I am going to be blunt.
Would you f**k a filthy agame or any 'ugly' woman?
I rest my case.
Facts.
It is not a hate thing.
Analyze things before you brag of nothing.
The only person who has a problem reconciling themselves with history is you Cigar. Keep telling yourself Ethiopians couldn't have possibly defeated Italians unless aid came from the British. If this idea becomes true then maybe your shame of being property for one master after another since inception will become just a little bit more bearable.

Also tell yourself the Italians must have wanted to leave Ethiopia not because they were losing to this resistance and had to cut their losses, oh no, they just didn't want all that territory and manpower and resources anymore. What could you possibly get from a land filled with gold and oil literally leaking out of the ground? They were also building infrastructure for fun. They didn't really want it anymore.

I mean who ever heard of a small guerilla force aided by superpowers beating well equipped but poorly managed and distracted armies before? That's just crazy talk.

It must just be that the Italians only truly prized some barren outpost whose only resource was being next to the ocean. Yeah.. And what a treasure that must have been. It's clear how this treasure alone helped you become the success story that you are today.

It's OK, I want you to know I won't take this away from you. I can see how badly you need it to be true to make sense of things. So please, for your sake, don't visit libraries with history books or search the internet with Ethiopia or Eritrea mentioned.

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 12 Dec 2019, 21:34

Colonized for only five years :idea: , that doesn’t count compared to other Africans :lol:

MatiT wrote:
10 Dec 2019, 22:43
when i was a young age and i went to asmara for vaction, and i just saw the same Italian made buliding simlar that i saw in Addis, tegraye,gonder .deredewa and baredar..there's a cinema theater called impero in eritrea and Ampere an italian movie theater in piassa and now that i belive ethiopia was colony by italian for long time..I need to hear a good answer that i'v been waiting for long time

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Dec 2019, 22:04

Ethoash wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 20:50

....The Amhara have an art of diplomacy they never fought war they make other to fight their war..

in Amhad left hand time they called the Portugal
in Italy time they call the British
in Ogden time they call the Cuba
in Adawa time they call the AGame
in red star war against EPLF they call the oromo

but they never join war ...
Buda Woyane - That is another stupid falsehood and amateurish fabrication. First, you made the Amharas look like some kind of superhuman genius, who managed to control the rest of the folks like marionette or some sort of inanimate war machine. Second, you portrayed all non-Amharas like obedient tools, who are created to only take orders from their “natural oppressor” - so-called Amharas - and get deployed to war whenever their superiors decide to do so. What kind of childish argument is that? KIFU!

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 12 Dec 2019, 22:40

Now the real Neftaga Amara Ethioash speaks the truth for the first time..Ethoash wrote: ↑Today, 20:50

....The Amhara have an art of diplomacy they never fought war they make other to fight their war..

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Dec 2019, 23:28

Buda Woyane - You know what generals do? They prepare war plan and make others fight. Amharas are probably born to command combatants. That’s why they never encountered any fatalities and therefore the men-to-women ration and age structure today are perfectly balanced like in paradise while Woyanes social structure and psyche are messed up as in hell. Amharas never die and their population size is going through the roof while the rest of Ethiopia is shrinking. There is no injury or handicap at all and every Amhara is 100% able-bodied. There is no PTSD among them; no veterans at all. If some one dares to invade their territories, they just hire TPLF mercenaries but normally their region is as peaceful as the Alps. Phew!
KIFU!
MatiT wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 22:40
Now the real Neftaga Amara Ethioash speaks the truth for the first time..Ethoash wrote: ↑Today, 20:50

Last edited by Selam/ on 13 Dec 2019, 08:20, edited 1 time in total.

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 13 Dec 2019, 11:20

present wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 23:35
Finally, we found one progressive. Metit is crazy.... he is just so disappointed in life!

Follower wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 19:17
As an Eritrean I believe Ethiopia was not colonized::, I hope all Ethiopian historians understand that too,and stop claiming Eritrea was part of Ethiopia.

Cos,you can't eat your cake and have too. Case closed
As you said If Ethiopia is never colonize then who build all those buildings all over in Ethiopia Mr Eritrea wanna be

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 13 Dec 2019, 14:18

MatiT wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 11:20
As you said If Ethiopia is never colonize then who build all those buildings all over in Ethiopia Mr Eritrea wanna be
ስንቴ ይነገርህ። ምን አይነት ሞኝ ነው ጣሊያኖች ያንን ሁሉ ቤትና መንገድ ስርተው ምንም ሳይጠቀሙበት ተነስተው ወልቅ በለው ሄዱ በለህ ታሳባለህ ማለት ነው።

አዋ ጣሊያኖች ናቸው ቤቱንም መንገዱን የስሩት እንኖርበታለን በለው ግን ድዳቸውን ተመተው ባዱ ኪሳቸውን ነው ከአገር ተባረው የወጡት ።።። አሁን ክርክሩ ኢትዬዽያ በቀኝ ግዝነት ተያዘች ወይም Ethiopia occupied that is the question which world u want to use the reality is they were defeated they were kicked out of Ethiopia so Ethiopia have victory over Italy .. anyone can try to colonized you but if u kick them out their ambition cut short ... now u going to ask the same stupid question who build all those building ..

isuzu

Post by isuzu » 13 Dec 2019, 14:46

Misraq wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 21:51
Skunni Matit

እናትህን ልብድያት። ያች ራሰብረሀዋን
shagg him, for his mother was [ deleted ] in front of him his brothers sisters and his father by ጥሊያን

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 14 Dec 2019, 00:24

Ethoash said- አዋ ጣሊያኖች ናቸው ቤቱንም መንገዱን የስሩት እንኖርበታለን በለው ግን ድዳቸውን ተመተው ባዱ ኪሳቸውን ነው ከአገር ተባረው የወጡት ።
አሃ እንደ አንት ዓጋሜ ወያኔ ነዋ የኤርትራያኖችን ንብረት ዘርፎ እንዳባርረው ምንሊክ ጣልያኖችን ዘርፎ ይባረረው.. ለምሆኑ ጣልያኖቹ ተጋብዝው ነው የመጡት ቅኝ ካልሆነ ምንስ ያህል ግዚ ቆዩ መቸም ያን ሁሉ ግንብ ለመስራት በመላው ኢትዮጵያ ከ 50አመት በላይ ይሆናል፣ ያ ደግሞ ለጉብኝት ወይም ተጋብዘው መጡ አያስብልም ቅኝ ግዥ ካልሆነ

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 14 Dec 2019, 01:47

Hey I need to get a clean answer to this question..it has been in my mined for along confusion year..the Ethiopian owes me the truth answer and to tell the new generation the truth about their own country..no wonder that Jawar said on one occasion we Ethiopians are had NO common history