Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Tegaru, kicked out from Bahr-dar Stadium. "Lieba..lieba"

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Dec 2019, 13:51

Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by Zmeselo on 09 Dec 2019, 13:53, edited 1 time in total.

Temt
Member+

Re: Tegaru, kicked out from Bahr-dar Stadium. "Lieboch..lieboch"

Post by Temt » 09 Dec 2019, 13:54

Zmeselo wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 13:51
እሱኳ ክውሕዶም፡ ጠላማት ፍጥረት!

kebena05

Re: Tegaru, kicked out from Bahr-dar Stadium. "Lieba..lieba"

Post by kebena05 » 09 Dec 2019, 14:09

The Wisheeye clans are getting hunted down like rabid dogs in all corners of Ethiopia; they are ripping what the sow.
Enjoy the show deki Erey!

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 09 Dec 2019, 14:41

zemso skunnni

This video is 2 years old, you mitri mada fakar.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 09 Dec 2019, 14:42

kebena05 wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 14:09
The Wisheeye clans are getting hunted down like rabid dogs in all corners of Ethiopia; they are ripping what the sow.
Enjoy the show deki Erey!
Probably wheshiyeee enjoyed that whipping :P

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 09 Dec 2019, 14:45

Misraq wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 14:41
zemso skunnni

Emsraq, ገፅ ምጥሪ ፍናፍንት

Did he provided any info about the date? If so provide us. Yehonk dafentamm denkor :P

What matter most is your tribe chased by Amhara and your agameW arse came out of closet. You no longer hiding under the amhara skirt ,ጉንፍ. You better Keep on hidings under the Gማታም አጋሜ ቀምሽ::

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 09 Dec 2019, 14:53

Fendadawa,

I know you want me to stomp on your big maekor fendada arse :lol: :lol:

Jimmy

info

Post by info » 09 Dec 2019, 15:22

No! This is an old video and the place is in Dire Dawa and not in Bahir Dar.
You can also see the orange white Dire Dawa jersey and the writing on it "ድሬ ከነማ"
I hate Fake News and lies to death!

Zmeselo wrote:

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 09 Dec 2019, 15:59

You don’t even have the real d*ck Emisraq....unless you will be using your battery operated diildo :lol:
Misraq wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 14:53
Fendadawa,

Jimmy

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Dec 2019, 19:33

Mitraq, the caption said this:
ትማሊ አብ ከተማ ባህርዳር አብ ሞንጎ መቐለ 70 እንደርታን አብ ሞንጎ ባህርዳር ከነማ ዝተካየደ ኩዑሶ እግር ንመቐለ 70 እንደርታ ክድጉፉ ኢሎም ዝኮዱ ተጋሩ ሌባቡ ወያኔ ዉጽኡ ብምባል ካብ ስታድዮም ባህር ዳር ተሰጉጎም።
Misraq wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 14:41
zemso skunnni

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 09 Dec 2019, 23:15

present wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 22:23

ascari Eritrean snakes got busted, caught red handed as always trying to creat hate between Tigreans and Amaras :lol: :lol: !

This Cockroach qorchame aka ze-ems-alo pulled out a very OLD video from tplf era to create animosity between Amara and Tigrean people!

This is what we have been saying. Ascaris Eritrean insult Tigray people day in day out. They want, us, Ethiopians, to see Tigrean brothers as enemies

But we know, as the Amara region officials said multiple times-- " Tigreans are our ETHIOPIAN brothers and Sisters. No one can come between us :lol: :lol: "

Zmeselo wrote:

Baby Wushieyeee can't hide her agame identity anymore. The reason she has been defending her agame brothers and sisters 24/7 because she is inferiority sticken agame but she does not have the courage to be proud of her agame as*s openly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Baby Wushieyee,

Why would any Eritrean create hatred between agame and the people Amhara when there is historical hatred right there unless you want us to believe otherwise We know ...it is not easy to be agame in our region these days specially in Ethiopia.. We feel you, Wyshieyee :oops: :mrgreen: :lol: ???

We just wish there were brotherhood feelings between agame and the people of Amhara though.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 09 Dec 2019, 23:39

present wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 23:22

We keep telling you Tembein and Endertas are pro Ethiopians, stop calling associating them with tplf

Baby Wushieyeee,

Everybody knows that you are undercover agame who suffers from interiority complexity. What we don't know yet is if you from Tembien or Enderta...... Under serious note though..... let me ask you this question... Are you from Tembien or Enderta ???

By the way, the people of Tembien and Enderta are unfortunately placed at the bottom of the hierarchy in the least important killil Tigray class. I think for you becoming Pro Ethiopian Unity is very understandable and wise decision as Tembienyan or Endertan :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 09 Dec 2019, 23:50

present wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 23:44

You Ascari Eritrean came to our land in the name of tplf and tried to come between us and our other Ethiopian brothers but you failed. You are finally confounded in mekele hotel
Baby Wushiyeeee,

What do you mean "between us and our other Ethiopian brothers" ??? My question is who are "us" :roll: :roll: :roll: .

You are very close... say it loudly, baby Wushieeyyyee.. ???

From your excessive hatred you always display in ER, I have the feeling that you are agame because nobody else in Ethiopia hates the people of Eritrea that much... Right??

Dedebit is always dedeb
Last edited by Hawzen on 09 Dec 2019, 23:58, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 09 Dec 2019, 23:58

Misraq wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 14:53
Fendadawa,

Jimmy
እምስራቅ,

Pleaseeeee zerafewa. አንቺ ግና እህያ ማስፈንደድ ያልገላገልሽ የወሼ ባል.... ገጣባ ነገር:: በስቲሊቲ እኮ ለአንቺ አይነቱ እንሰሳ የተተወ ነው..... ቀሚስሽን ገልቤ እገርፍሻለሁ እንጂ ... በእንጨትም አልነካሽ....

እነክሽ እነካ ፊት !!
Last edited by Fed_Up on 09 Dec 2019, 23:59, edited 1 time in total.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 09 Dec 2019, 23:58

Why do they hate us so much ? :x :x

During the 27 years we Weyane were in power, we treated Ethiopians like kings and queens. We allowed Ethiopian prisoners to have laptops and free WiFi access to further their education by attending online university classes. This is what my Weyane brother Awash said about our treatment of Ethiopian prisoners.
Awash wrote:
23 Jan 2012, 15:26
But, we Ethiopians aren't so bad, are we? At least we're not gonna lock your people up in metal shipping containers or underground cells. You can also worship what ever religion you want to worship. And, when you come out of prison, you can still have your mental faculties intact to pursue higher education in Ivy league college in the U.S. Best of all, you will have your culture and customs respected and preserved for generations to come.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Dec 2019, 00:01

Digital Weyane wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 23:58
Why do they hate us so much ? :x :x

During the 27 years we Weyane were in power, we treated Ethiopians like kings and queens. We allowed Ethiopian prisoners to have laptops and free WiFi access to further their education by attending online university classes. This is what my Weyane brother Awash said about our treatment of Ethiopian prisoners.
Awash wrote:
23 Jan 2012, 15:26
But, we Ethiopians aren't so bad, are we? At least we're not gonna lock your people up in metal shipping containers or underground cells. You can also worship what ever religion you want to worship. And, when you come out of prison, you can still have your mental faculties intact to pursue higher education in Ivy league college in the U.S. Best of all, you will have your culture and customs respected and preserved for generations to come.

አጋሜ አስዋሽ ... አጋሜው አምልጦት/ አዳልጦት እኮ ነው ቅቅቅቅ :P :P እንጂ ኤርትራዊ ነኝ እያለ እኮ ልባቸው ሲያወልቅ ነበር ለማያቁት :lol:
አየ ነገር አጋሜ... he shot his ደጋል እግሩ :mrgreen:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Dec 2019, 00:15

እሽኮለለለለለለለለለለለለለ!

ደምባራ አጋሜ:: እሚሉሽን በሰማሽ ገበያም ባልወጣሽ:: አጋሜ በአማራ ስምመነገድ ለበረከት ስምኦንና አዲሱ ለገሰም አልበጀ : ቅንቅናም ውርንጭላ :P

present wrote:
10 Dec 2019, 00:09
Your last hope is to see a fight between Tigrean Ethiopains and Amara Ethiopians

Trust me, it will not happen!! You are going to die soon anyway-- you old bit'ch kkkk

Ascari Eritrean you already know what all Ethiopians think of you. Just Go back and watch Oromo professor Taye's speech. :lol: :lol:

They all say-- " ascaris are the root of all the problems"!!

Tesfaye gebre ebab is still working against pro Ethiopians like Abiy! All people are aware of you all. Look at you on ER, 24/7 hating on Ethiopians .

Leba Ascari Eritrean cockroach qorchame frash adash :lol:

Hawzen wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 23:50
present wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 23:44

You Ascari Eritrean came to our land in the name of tplf and tried to come between us and our other Ethiopian brothers but you failed. You are finally confounded in mekele hotel
Baby Wushiyeeee,

What do you mean "between us and our other Ethiopian brothers" ??? My question is who are "us" :roll: :roll: :roll: .

You are very close... say it loudly, baby Wushieeyyyee.. ???

From your excessive hatred you always display in ER, I have the feeling that you are agame because nobody else in Ethiopia hates the people of Eritrea that much... Right??

Dedebit is always dedeb

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 10 Dec 2019, 00:26

The fi'nafint Hamasenay wesfatam bandas had been expressing their animosity and inferiority towards their Tigrean masters for over 20 year now, everyday they fabricate fake stuff like this to incriminate Tigreans unfavorably hoping to diminish the high prestige of Tigreans in the world, but all is to no avail. Ethiopians from coast to coast already know how evil and hateful the fi'nafint bigazzed-but-wesfatam-and-machidEgir Hamasenay lootiews are (that is why I do not mind publicly so'domizing these sissie miscreants -- God created them to be fo'cked by Tigrean gladiators like this charismatic author 8) 8) 8) ). But these cursed ar'teran she'males had been lucky in this coz the werada diqalu merahti weyane had been sabotaging TPLF/EPRDF and Tigray for the last over 2 decades instead of finishing off the filthy ho'mosexual tribe being proud to be enslaved by 101% Tigraway wedimedhin berad.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 10 Dec 2019, 02:01

We Weyane gave the backward Ethiopians democracy, human rights, constitution, civilization and an 11% economic growth.

Before 1991 Ethiopians used to live in the jungle and under the trees, then we Weyane came to power and made them live on high rise buildings, condominiums, and enjoy shopping malls and rap music.

We expected to hear them say "Weyane we Love you! we miss you!"
I don't understand why they call us "Weyane Leba!"? :evil: :evil: :evil: