Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tigray People
Member+

Re: T.P.L.F Leaders Will Be Hunged In Front Of Martyrs Statue

Post by Tigray People » 04 Dec 2019, 22:46

Selam/ wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 21:56
I think, you’re the dumbest Woyane rat in this forum. The other thugs don’t explicitly expose TPLF’s lucid dreams. No beans to spill though, we already know Woyane is behind all cruelty and the unrest and displacement in the country. I would rather see worse than that than letting you mfkrs return to Addis. It’s not going to happen in million years and your wild dreams will remain in Dedebit. Ethiopia will rise up again and TPLF will be buried once and for all. KIFU!
Tigray People wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 20:28
Selam/ wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 23:22
Ato moron - “we” Ethiopians don’t give a fvck to what a Woyane rat says.

Woizero Selam

You Will Begg T.P.L.F in the near future when the 10s of millions innocent Amhara, Gurages are deported or harmed by the various Liberation fronts and islamist forces in oromo,and the rest of the collapsed Ethiopia.
Woizero Selam

Watch your mouth.Fitst of all the word "rat apply to amhara and others.The Tigray People Liberation Front and Tigray People are Cats, Tiger,Puma and jaguars.

Secondly TPLF and Tigray People Neve never harmed one innocent defenseless Amhara or Ethiopian during the Liberation Wars and present day.

Thirdly TPLF nor the Tigray People have any lucid dreams to wish ill to any innocent defenseless Ethiopians.

We are just telling you the fact and the inevitable scenario that will unfold in Ethiopia in the near future.

Keep on cheering to the corrupt and murderer PP party and the rest which you will regret in the future.

We are smarter than you and others on this site and Ethiopia.So save your little insult to yourself.

Long Live The Tigray People!!

The Tigray People Republic!!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Dec 2019, 23:04

Indeed, long live Tigray!

The senile Woyanes are hyenas and the digital thugs are rats. Actually rotten rats. You’re the worst and dumbest of all. Are you their slave?
Tigray People wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 22:46
Selam/ wrote:
I think, you’re the dumbest Woyane rat in this forum. The other thugs don’t explicitly expose TPLF’s lucid dreams. No beans to spill though, we already know Woyane is behind all cruelty and the unrest and displacement in the country. I would rather see worse than that than letting you mfkrs return to Addis. It’s not going to happen in million years and your wild dreams will remain in Dedebit. Ethiopia will rise up again and TPLF will be buried once and for all. KIFU!
Tigray People wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

Woizero Selam

You Will Begg T.P.L.F in the near future when the 10s of millions innocent Amhara, Gurages are deported or harmed by the various Liberation fronts and islamist forces in oromo,and the rest of the collapsed Ethiopia.
Woizero Selam

Watch your mouth.Fitst of all the word "rat apply to amhara and others.The Tigray People Liberation Front and Tigray People are Cats, Tiger,Puma and jaguars.

Secondly TPLF and Tigray People Neve never harmed one innocent defenseless Amhara or Ethiopian during the Liberation Wars and present day.

Thirdly TPLF nor the Tigray People have any lucid dreams to wish ill to any innocent defenseless Ethiopians.

We are just telling you the fact and the inevitable scenario that will unfold in Ethiopia in the near future.

Keep on cheering to the corrupt and murderer PP party and the rest which you will regret in the future.

We are smarter than you and others on this site and Ethiopia.So save your little insult to yourself.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 04 Dec 2019, 23:37

Selam/ wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 23:04
Indeed, long live Tigray!

The senile Woyanes are hyenas and the digital thugs are rats. Actually rotten rats. You’re the worst and dumbest of all. Are you their slave?
Tigray People wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 22:46
Selam/ wrote:
Tigray People wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

Woizero Selam

Woizero Selam

Woizero Selam

You are one low life woman who continue to insult us despite we try to show you respect.Watch your mouth.We are people with experience of battlefield, military strategy, writers of manual for military doctrine, analyst, policy writers etc etc unlike you Cyber warior.

aagirmay

Post by aagirmay » 05 Dec 2019, 02:55

T.P.L.F Leaders Will Be Hunged In Front Of Martyrs Statue? I don't think so, who is going to come to Tigray? Please Try us, we will defend our land. You can't even get one leader, even after court you can't get gecho.

EPLF leaders will be hanged of the fiat tagliero building
and EPP leaders will hanged of the new Haile Sellaise statue.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Dec 2019, 07:49

Woyane rat - you’re a piece is sh!t. You said “respect?”
You ungrateful, graceless and godless mfkrs don’t have a grain of respect in your body. None whatsoever, let alone to human life even to your Creator. Was it out of respect that you were incarcerating, torturing and assassinating thousands of innocent people? You little pus$sy, Woyane is inherently greedy, cruel and cursed. Satan himself is humbler than you TPLF hyenas. That’s why you’re hated by 100 million people. Go and shed your crocodile tears in Dedebit caves. Buda!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Dec 2019, 07:53

Woyane dog - you don’t need to use two or three accounts. Woyane rat is Woyane rat regardless of the different name tags. Buda!

aagirmay wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 02:55
T.P.L.F Leaders Will Be Hunged In Front Of Martyrs Statue? I don't think so, who is going to come to Tigray? Please Try us, we will defend our land. You can't even get one leader, even after court you can't get gecho.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 05 Dec 2019, 18:57

Selam/ wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 07:49
Woyane rat - you’re a piece is sh!t. You said “respect?”
You ungrateful, graceless and godless mfkrs don’t have a grain of respect in your body. None whatsoever, let alone to human life even to your Creator. Was it out of respect that you were incarcerating, torturing and assassinating thousands of innocent people? You little pus$sy, Woyane is inherently greedy, cruel and cursed. Satan himself is humbler than you TPLF hyenas. That’s why you’re hated by 100 million people. Go and shed your crocodile tears in Dedebit caves. Buda!
Woizero Selam

The day will come when you will regret about all the false propaganda you have being spreading about TPLF and Tigray People who Neve never harmed one innocent defenseless Amhara or Ethiopia throughout thier long history up to today when the O.L.F and others will punish you for generation to come.

You are the most dumb devoid of the reality on the ground in the collapsed Ethiopia.

You will one day say the TPLF and Tigray People were God Sent.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 05 Dec 2019, 19:17

aagirmay wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 19:39
We are Ethiopians, and so are our beloved TPLF leaders, come and get us!
We are sitting in our Ethiopia, enjoying our time, come and get us.

If Abiy, Oromos, or Amharas, or whatever is ruling this country, actually have power they would've got us a long time. Abiy isn't even going to man up and be the man of the house. If there are 'criminals' in your country, then you arrest them. But you guys obviously can't.

We took down the derg, the largest army in Africa, we took down Italy in Adwa, what's stopping you from arresting a couple of 'bad guys' that spoon fed you guys development and democracy for 3 decades.

What is stopping you? Eritrea helped you, Egypt helped, you now even have the defence force at your request.
Just a bunch of faras sitting in arat kilo.

The TPLF is the Tigray's people tool for liberation. It is set up by us to be used when we need it. The people and leaders need to work together, and take matters into our own hands.

Can you provide evidence and names of the leaders who actually did bad things? Real evidence, if they did anything on the scale you guys talk about they would've been long gone ages ago. Nothing real has proved that TPLF leaders themselves have done anything bad. For some backward Ethiopians, I guess growing the GDP 10 fold, and slashing poverty rates is bad.
ggirmay

You sound a very reasonable person that Love Tigray People.Please do not blindly support the TPLF leaders.We the Tigray People must put our long suffered Tigray People needs ,wants first.And at the same time we must hold the TPLF leaders accountable for their mistakes so they can serve our people better.Your comments on this site are very important and insightful.Keep Up The Good Work.

Awet Nehafash Tigray People!!

aagirmay

Post by aagirmay » 06 Dec 2019, 04:43

Tigray People wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 19:17
aagirmay wrote:

If Abiy, Oromos, or Amharas, or whatever is ruling this country, actually have power they would've got us a long time. Abiy isn't even going to man up and be the man of the house. If there are 'criminals' in your country, then you arrest them. But you guys obviously can't.

We took down the derg, the largest army in Africa, we took down Italy in Adwa, what's stopping you from arresting a couple of 'bad guys' that spoon fed you guys development and democracy for 3 decades.

What is stopping you? Eritrea helped you, Egypt helped, you now even have the defence force at your request.

The TPLF is the Tigray's people tool for liberation. It is set up by us to be used when we need it. The people and leaders need to work together, and take matters into our own hands.

Can you provide evidence and names of the leaders who actually did bad things? Real evidence, if they did anything on the scale you guys talk about they would've been long gone ages ago. Nothing real has proved that TPLF leaders themselves have done anything bad. For some backward Ethiopians, I guess growing the GDP 10 fold, and slashing poverty rates is bad.
ggirmay

You sound a very reasonable person that Love Tigray People.Please do not blindly support the TPLF leaders.We the Tigray People must put our long suffered Tigray People needs ,wants first.And at the same time we must hold the TPLF leaders accountable for their mistakes so they can serve our people better.Your comments on this site are very important and insightful.Keep Up The Good Work.

Please do not blindly support my family? Is that what you are trying to imply. How about we use what we created for the people's benefit. This is the first time I met a Tigrayan with conflicting views, you are kind of destroying our mesmer. Mesmer eyu haylena! Hizbi eyu haylena
Do you have relatives close or extended that were part of the struggle? Regardless, your views are so similar to that of TPLF leaders, and the TIgray people. We are Hade Mesmer. The TPLF leaders might of made mistakes with Eritrea, not all but some might of made them. That is completely acceptable, we shouldn't expect them to be perfect, look a the pressure the TPLF has gotten since its foundation. Pressure from opposition, diaspora, within, Eritrea, America .etc It drove them up the wall. You can see this in Mekelle today, look at Debrestion office window from Plant Hotel, you can see his light on and papers moving until 11PM at night. They are serving the people, who else?
You can still Support TPLF, but not like the leaders, they aren't attached. The TPLF is the tigray people, and the leaders are the politicians. It was we need to use for our liberation and fair treatment of our people. There is no other institution or anything set up in TIgray. I don't mind if you may not like Deberestion, but not liking the TPLF is a direct insult to Tigray and our people. There are people within the TPLF that don't like Debrestion, and it's normal that we may not all like each other.
Please, hawey, don't get it twisted between politicians, people and the people's party.

Ps. I don't want to see my uncle hanged on a statue that commemorates his fight and part in liberating us (including liberating you!)

aagirmay

Post by aagirmay » 06 Dec 2019, 04:49

Selam/ wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 07:53
Woyane dog - you don’t need to use two or three accounts. Woyane rat is Woyane rat regardless of the different name tags. Buda!

aagirmay wrote:

Look, go collect your welfare or whatever. I've literally been on this site for like a week.
Woyane rat is Woyane rat?
Eritrea poor is still Eritrea poor after 28 years.

I can't argue with that because this is my own account, how to prove it? I don't know. But surely there is something distinct amongst all of us here.

aagirmay

Post by aagirmay » 06 Dec 2019, 04:51

All people on this forum think Tigrayans use different accounts, you only think that because you've been fooled.
We are more united than any other group in Ethiopia, and all have the same thoughts. We have hade mesmer!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Dec 2019, 08:17

Infantile Woyane rat - you’re talking to your half-ghost self, aren’t you? Did I ever say anything bad about the good people of Tigray? Never. You don’t need to lecture me about the decency of them. I know them very well.

You morons say that TPLF thugs are accountable for all the wrong-doings in EPRDF and yet when someone else from south of Tekeze or North of Mereb says the same thing, you boil in anger and retreat to a buda survival mode, trying to defend your morally indefensible criminal kins and non-human fellow primates. I’ve never seen such a primitive mindset like Woyane rats. None. KIFU!
Tigray People wrote:

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 07 Dec 2019, 16:13

aagirmay wrote:
06 Dec 2019, 04:43
Tigray People wrote:
aagirmay wrote:

ggirmay

Please do not blindly support my family? Is that what you are trying to imply. How about we use what we created for the people's benefit. This is the first time I met a Tigrayan with conflicting views, you are kind of destroying our mesmer. Mesmer eyu haylena! Hizbi eyu haylena
Do you have relatives close or extended that were part of the struggle? Regardless, your views are so similar to that of TPLF leaders, and the TIgray people. We are Hade Mesmer. The TPLF leaders might of made mistakes with Eritrea, not all but some might of made them. That is completely acceptable, we shouldn't expect them to be perfect, look a the pressure the TPLF has gotten since its foundation. Pressure from opposition, diaspora, within, Eritrea, America .etc It drove them up the wall. You can see this in Mekelle today, look at Debrestion office window from Plant Hotel, you can see his light on and papers moving until 11PM at night. They are serving the people, who else?
You can still Support TPLF, but not like the leaders, they aren't attached. The TPLF is the tigray people, and the leaders are the politicians. It was we need to use for our liberation and fair treatment of our people. There is no other institution or anything set up in TIgray. I don't mind if you may not like Deberestion, but not liking the TPLF is a direct insult to Tigray and our people. There are people within the TPLF that don't like Debrestion, and it's normal that we may not all like each other.
Please, hawey, don't get it twisted between politicians, people and the people's party.

Ps. I don't want to see my uncle hanged on a statue that commemorates his fight and part in liberating us (including liberating you!)
ggirmay

What families are you talking about??

For us Tigray People TPLF and Leabu coward useless TPLF leaders are two different faces of the coin.

The leabu coward useless TPLF leaders who spent the last 22 years developing Amhara, Addis Ababa and empowering enemies of Tigray People in eprdf party,in military,in security appratus,and finally gave them power to rule Ethiopia while at the timeTigraye were massacred in Amhara , thier properties burned Down, looted while the coward useless TPLF leaders sat idle with thier arms folded and came to Tigray by leaving the enemies of Tigray People to stay in eprdf and do all kinds of crime against Tigray People and nationalities.

You know what learn when to defend the TPLF leaders and when you can not defend them.

Don't tell us anything about TPLF and we know them more than you and most people in TPLF.

Now the TPLF leaders must redeem them selves by doing everything we pointed on this article and thought is to destroy enemies of Tigray People hiding in EPP party,in Parliament,in military,in security appratus,in government Media,in Federal police,in the federal court etc etc and chase out all amhara from federal government as well as hunting Down shabia foot soldiers whom most of them are in epp party and bring all these scumbag to Tigray to face justice.

You must fight for the interest of the Tigray People that thier children fought and sacrificed thier precious life during the 17 years Liberation Wars.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 07 Dec 2019, 17:31

Selam/ wrote:
06 Dec 2019, 08:17
Infantile Woyane rat - you’re talking to your half-ghost self, aren’t you? Did I ever say anything bad about the good people of Tigray? Never. You don’t need to lecture me about the decency of them. I know them very well.

You morons say that TPLF thugs are accountable for all the wrong-doings in EPRDF and yet when someone else from south of Tekeze or North of Mereb says the same thing, you boil in anger and retreat to a buda survival mode, trying to defend your morally indefensible criminal kins and non-human fellow primates. I’ve never seen such a primitive mindset like Woyane rats. None. KIFU!
Tigray People wrote:
Woizero Selam

Go hold the Savage amhara in eprdf accountable.These traitors stole billions of birr for the past 27 and sabotage Ethiopia development.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 07 Dec 2019, 17:58

Retarded Woyane rat - Were you hibernating when the savage Woyane looters were thrown to jail? Buda!
Tigray People wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 17:31
Selam/ wrote:

Tigray People wrote:
Woizero Selam

Go hold the Savage amhara in eprdf accountable.These traitors stole billions of birr for the past 27 and sabotage Ethiopia development.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 07 Dec 2019, 18:28

Selam/ wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 17:58
Retarded Woyane rat - Were you hibernating when the savage Woyane looters were thrown to jail? Buda!
Tigray People wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 17:31
Selam/ wrote:

Tigray People wrote:
Woizero Selam

Woizero Selam

Anche Amhara do you think you can develop a bankrupted Ethiopia in less than two decades if TPLF were that corrupt??

That is why we hate evil Amhara because of your unfair culture,Budda culture.

Don't worry o.l.f and others liberation fronts that hates Amhara are in the making and you will learn unforgettable lesson.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 07 Dec 2019, 18:38

aagirmay wrote:

ggirmay

What families are you talking about??

For us Tigray People TPLF and Leabu coward useless TPLF leaders are two different faces of the coin.

The leabu coward useless TPLF leaders who spent the last 22 years developing Amhara, Addis Ababa and empowering enemies of Tigray People in eprdf party,in military,in security appratus,and finally gave them power to rule Ethiopia while at the timeTigraye were massacred in Amhara , thier properties burned Down, looted while the coward useless TPLF leaders sat idle with thier arms folded and came to Tigray by leaving the enemies of Tigray People to stay in eprdf and do all kinds of crime against Tigray People and nationalities.

You know what learn when to defend the TPLF leaders and when you can not defend them.

Don't tell us anything about TPLF and we know them more than you and most people in TPLF.

Now the TPLF leaders must redeem them selves by doing everything we pointed on this article and thought is to destroy enemies of Tigray People hiding in EPP party,in Parliament,in military,in security appratus,in government Media,in Federal police,in the federal court etc etc and chase out all amhara from federal government as well as hunting Down shabia foot soldiers whom most of them are in epp party and bring all these scumbag to Tigray to face justice.

You must fight for the interest of the Tigray People that thier children fought and sacrificed thier precious life during the 17 years Liberation Wars.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 07 Dec 2019, 18:51

Give and take zybelu,from a book I liked.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 07 Dec 2019, 19:19

Degnet wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 18:51
Give and take zybelu,from a book I liked.
Give and take or civilized culture of Tigray People does not work in Ethiopia or Africa.Force works.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 07 Dec 2019, 19:30

Tigray People wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 21:03
We the Tigray People believe in the due process of the Law and civilized culture and crushing Terrorist who harm innocent defenseless citizens but the TPLF Leaders Will be hunted down like animals to face justice in the court of Law and given the death sentence by the Court for the betrayal of Sematat and the selfless Tigray People who put them and eprdf leaders in power for the betterment of the Tigray People and nationalities.

We are not like other few tigreans on the media or the internet blaming foreign Powers and EPRDF members for the chaos in Ethiopia or in Eprdf but we squarely blame TPLF leaders failure for allowing enemies of Tigray People to flourish in the EPRDF party and in Ethiopia instead of nipping the bud from its roots.

It is incumbent on all Tigray People to blame the TPLF leaders for continuing allowing enemies of Tigray People in eprdf to use the party as a tool for thier own benefit and in the hope to harm the magnificent Tigray People.

You the magnificent Tigray People Lost one millions innocent defenseless Tigray People and over 100,000 fighters as well as over 200,000 wounded not to mention the millions of Tigray People who suffered during the Liberation Wars can not be forgotten by the selfless Tigray People.

The magnificent Tigray People did not sacrifced millions of precious Tigray People life for the Savage Amhara or oromos to come on power or rule Ethiopia or take what we captured during the 17 years Liberation Wars.

The TPLF leaders must take a Swift action to destroy enemies of Tigray People hiding in Epp party,in military,in security appratus,in Parliament,in government Media,in Federal Police and hunt down all shabia foot soldiers and bring all these scumbag Savages to Tigray to face justice in the court of the Law.

Much is expected from the TPLF leaders now not next month or next year.

Ethiopians don't respect the civilized Tigray People culture but what they understand is Force.

We are Lovers of the magnificent Tigray People,the TPLF Fighters,and Our Beloved Martyrs whose last word to TPLF leaders on the unforgiving battlefield was "Take care Tigray People" "Long Live The Tigray People" as they sacrifced thier precious life.

For the past 20 years Leabu cadres and some Leabu coward TPLF leaders have forgotten this and they were busy empowering enemies of Tigray People in development,in the military while neglecting the long suffered selfless Tigray People.

Just the other day one Leabu cadre wrote an article on tigraionline "TPLF leaders deserve to be praised' this Guhafe Wedi Guhafe person got it wrong and it's these types of Leabu cadres who continue to endanger the benevolent Tigray People and the future of the Tigray People Republic.

When the time comes these types of Leabu cadres who put thier belly first and fabricate Lies about the TPLF leaders to make them look as they are heros will be hunted down to face justice in the court of Law.

Every Tigray person must put the interest of the magnificent Tigray People first.

Every Tigray person must fight tooth and nail to empower the selfless Tigray People in every aspect of Life .

TPLF leaders have lived a good Life producing families and living comfortable life while all those young Tigray fighters sacrifced without even having the opportunity to create their own families.They sacrifced for you the magnitude of selfless Tigray People.And the time is now for all Tigray People to stand together and uphold our Martyrs dreams.
Long Live The Tigray People!

Eternal Glory To Sematat Tigray People!!

Really? :lol:

Don't be the last paranoid fool swimming in the contaminated dirty pool and loudly call for the massacre of all the peoples you may not like because those people being targeted by your desperate paranoid self may also force deep down to your throat the same medicine you are trying to push deep down their throats with out being asked and with out being invited.

What does it help if people are grouped together and forced to get martyred in front of the places where others have already long martyred, which means something like endlessly manufacturing serials of martyrs after martyrs with no end in sight? Thanks God that I (Sun) am not from such cultist secret society of martyrdom kingdom seeking eternal glory through the piles of young peoples' dead bodies . :oops:

For God's sake, what about the other alternatives you have been talking about eagerly, that is to say, saving Mamma Ethiopia from the prosperity Party which in your opinion amounts to be painful and nasty or else loudly and publicly calling for article 39 and become an independent Mamma Tigrai so that all of these bickering may come to an end and totally dry.

Please give yourself peace and healing as has been repeatedly offered to your buddies instead of advocating the killings because killings attract killings which your buddies have been doing for the last some 50 long years and still going strong. Live and let live is the best way after which time may go and produce the bee hives to enjoy honey and wine in order to expand knowledge and the rational peaceful healthy brain.
:P