Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

dejen3

Re: Rwanda aka Singapore set to launch first-of-its-kind Green City worth $4.5 billion

Post by dejen3 » 04 Dec 2019, 16:55

shut up [deleted] agamiw.

ZEMEN

Re: Rwanda aka Singapore set to launch first-of-its-kind Green City worth $4.5 billion

Post by ZEMEN » 04 Dec 2019, 17:14

When the dream of greater Tigray and TPLF thugs are dead, [deleted]-Wash is obsessed with debt rigged country Rwanda. [deleted]-Wash, have some class stick with your country Tigray and your heroes TPLF thugs. Botswana is much better than Rwanda; are you going to be Botswanian? what a disgraced low life human being you are.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 05 Dec 2019, 06:14

dejen3 wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 16:55
shut up [deleted] agamiw.
Mushmush,
Tell that to your deqi komarit masters. Fessfass

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 05 Dec 2019, 06:16

Idiot,
Repeating your stupid fiction over and over again? Bissbiss Agame.
ZEMEN wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 17:14
When the dream of greater Tigray and TPLF thugs are dead, [deleted]-Wash is obsessed with debt rigged country Rwanda. [deleted]-Wash, have some class stick with your country Tigray and your heroes TPLF thugs. Botswana is much better than Rwanda; are you going to be Botswanian? what a disgraced low life human being you are.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 05 Dec 2019, 08:35

Awash

greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen city is the best idea that come out of Africa ... we have sun. having sun is like Saudi having oil we should use what God give us.. then Again evil minded people try to stop you even to spread your good news.. i dont know what benefit they going to get by stop you.. yes, they can opposed u if u talk about their internal affair this is about green city nothing to do with politics ..

any how what i want to see in Ethiopia is retrofitting of the city to become green city instead of building one green city from scratch

here is my simple idea ... start giving incentive for people to switch to electric car..
give incentive all condominium to turn their sewage in to biogas to home
give incentive to all Addis Ababaian to switch to electric stove.. (Hydro power authority can loan stove to customer and the customer pay monthly until the cost covered ) in fact doing this help the hydro company one the people going to use power instead of coal. if they stop cutting tree for cooking the Hydro dam will get more water and the hydro authority will get more power to sale ...
use digital money, digital banking no paper policy in all governmental office, all school and hospital, ,,, every business should be conducted by digital means..
recycling should be encouraged
Bamboo wood should be encouraged
none stop tree planting , all kind of tree such as fruit tree

encourage and invest on plastic to oil conversion technology... still big machinery use diesel protein power so this oil should used for heavy construction machinery ..

also encourage bio diesel from plant we have home grown technology but we dont use it ..this must be number one priority

and so on on

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 05 Dec 2019, 09:16

Ethoash,
The reason these stooges hate me and my posts is because I expose what the Agame junta is doing to Eritrea.

dejen3

Post by dejen3 » 05 Dec 2019, 10:18

We don't hate on that matter, we hate you because as a man like halafi Megedi on open air you should impress your identity ,
You are from the agame clan you should proud so.
We call you agame because we don't know any better, you came to as one woman dragging 9 children.
At young age I asked my father who they are he replied the are agame .
We don't have any name except this name.
Why are crying wedi za gahba qondaf agame sahsah

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 05 Dec 2019, 12:56

Wedi komarit, fessfass Agame:
Who's your daddy? You hate me because I, the Real Eritrean, expose your agame tyrant and his Agame junta for what they do to Eritrea and the Eritrean people .
Look at what the Real Revolutionaries are accomplishing in Africa.
Rwanda set to launch first-of-its-kind Green City worth $4.5 billion

By Joseph Olaoluwa December 2, 2019

A Green City worth $4.5 billion is set to be launched in Rwanda. The city, which will be the first in Africa, is expected to be built next year, according to Weetracker...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 05 Dec 2019, 14:10

Awash wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 09:16
Ethoash,
The reason these stooges hate me and my posts is because I expose what the Agame junta is doing to Eritrea.

Awash, the first time u r wrong they dont hate u they hate u because your are the bearer of bad news. all they r doing is Shooting the messenger

can u blame them for taking their anger out on you for telling them unflattering truth but regardless of it is truth ... no Northern Agame want to face the truth.. it is to painful to face the truth so you make them force to see the man in the mirror..

looook Rwanda is land locked nation . Rwanda have very small population... vs Eritrea have 3000 km seacoast and two port in busiest shipping line and a lot of natural resources and driven people they still fail.. forget about Rwanda even the lazist people on earth the Djiboutian make their economy work.. they r only 100,000 people and only 123 km sea cost vs Eritrean 3000km sea coast... Djibouti import chicken from Brazil ... live as if they live in French or NY.. and Eritrea decaying and become rust nation .. everything is rusting and the is no more young people the average age of Eritreans who live in Eritrea is 77 years old.. there is no wedding in Eritrea or child care or kindergarten school.... no music or party for young to entertained.... no music no art nothing .. everything stand still it is look like 1934 .... zero birth rate.... in all this only one man is responsible... Eritrea reverse this in just ten years had they remove their king ... to remove him we need youth and we dont have youth hence we all have to wait nature to take care of business....

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 05 Dec 2019, 15:47

Thanks, Ethoash.
Look at what I just found about some of our African neighbors.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/09/ ... ZIpAdlbI9Q

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Dec 2019, 16:30

Asswash & ethoash, are in the same intelligence level & from the same killil. Let them talk, with one another.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 05 Dec 2019, 16:58

Listen to this Zombie wedi komarit medlin berad's stooge. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: Singapoor aka Animal Farm :mrgreen:
Zmeselo wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 16:30
Asswash & ethoash, are in the same intelligence level & from the same killil. Let them talk, with one another.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 05 Dec 2019, 19:42

ZEMEN wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 17:14
I thought it was smart idea by the Agame brother Adwusha to jump off the sinking ship Tigray Republic since there is nothing good news coming out of the dead Tigray Republic. I know his loyalty for his home Tigray will be questioned but I think it might be better option for his health and mood to talk about his new adopted country Rwanda... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, I thought the Rwandan brother Adwusha is fading from ER slowly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 05 Dec 2019, 23:22

bushtin aka Hawzen Tigrai:
Case closed. You're savage tyrant is cento per cento.
:x :lol: :mrgreen:

◾4. H.E. Ras Hagos Mirtcha. He was k. in battle with Ras Alula in Shire, 19th January 1897, having had issue,a son: ◾a. Dejazmatch Abraha Hagos. m. 10th July 1896, Woizero Attenesh (b. ca. 1880), eldest daughter of H.H. Ras Mangasha Yohannes, Prince of Tigray. [He may have had issue, four sons: ◾i. H.E. Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha. Governor of Wollo in 1964.
◾ii. Captain Mekkonen Abraha. Cmsnd. Imperial Ethiopian Navy, retd. as Capt. m. (a) a daughter of Dejazmatch Ghebray, educ. Empress Menen Sch., Addis Ababa, by whom he had two children.
◾iii. Ato Hagos Abraha, educ. Tafari Makkonen Sch., Addis Abbaba. Employed with National Bank.
◾iv. Ato Afewerq Abraha. Employed with the Ministry of Land Reform, at Mekele, Tigray. m. Woizero Adanech Berhe, daughter of Woizero Medhin Berad, sister of Fitawrawri Kidane Mesel, from Adowa. He had issue: ◾1a. Ato Amare Afewerki.
◾2a. Ato Isayas Afewerki. b. at Asmara, 2nd February 1946, educ. Addis Ababa Univ., Joined Eritrean People's Liberation Front in 1966, Commissar 1966-1967, Dep. Divisional Cdr. 1967-1969, Co-Founder Eritrean People's Liberation Front (EPLF) 1970, Dep. Gen-Sec. 1977-1978, Sec-Gen. 1978-1994, Presdt. Eritrean People's Front of Democracy and Justice since 1994, Sec-Gen. of the Govt. & C-in-C 1991-1993, Presdt. & C-in-C of Eritrea since 1993. m. Woizero Saba Haile, of Shimezana, Eritrea.
◾3a. Ato Amanuel Afewerq
◾4a. Ato Ermias Afewrq.
◾5a. Ato Yonas Afewerq.
◾1a. Woizero Tsigereda Afewerq.
◾2a. Woizero Arian Afewerki.
http://www.royalark.net/Ethiopia/tigray5.htm
...Family background of the Eritrean tyrant
Isayas' father, Ato Afewerq/ki is from Adi Tanqua-Milash/Tembien and they trace their roots to Agame Awraja of Tigray in Ethiopia.

Isayas's father used to work in Mekele, the capital of Tigray Province. Isayas's father used to work at the Ministry of Land Reform until his retirement. Until he died, those who knew him in Tigray used to identify him as "the man who wears a black suit, a black "cravat"/neck tie and a black hat."

Isayas's Mother Woz. Adanech Berhe is from Adwa in Tigray. This is also the birthplace of the father of Prime Minister Meles Zenawi of Ethiopia.

Isayas's uncles (via his father) are: Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha, Captain Mekonnen Abraha, Ato Hagos Abraha.

Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha (Isayas's uncle) was the Enderassie/Governor of Wollo province in Ethiopia during the reign of Emperor Haileselassie. In 1964 (E.C.), ae Tigray cultural group based in Mekele visited Dessie, the Capital City of Wollo after their tour to Asmara. The Governor of Wollo at the time, Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha, (the Eritrean President's uncle), in a special dinner, organised in their honour expressed his pleasure and gratitude to the Cultural Group for their initiative of popularising the Tigrean folklore music and dances and he told them that he was a Tigrean himself.

Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha revealed to them that his own mother was from Agame Awraja in Beganta-Afeshum Woreda (sub-district) in a village called Qil-a-at" in Tigray, Ethiopia. He also told them that his father was from Tenbien in Tigray.

Navy Captain Mekonnen Abraha was "married" to the daughter of Dejazmatch Ghebray, who was a student at Empress Menen School in Addis Ababa and he is believed to have children from her. Ato Hagos Abraha was a student at Teferi Mekonnen School in Addis Ababa in the mid 1940s. He discontinued his studies due to ill health and later died when he was working at the National Bank in Addis Ababa.

...Isayas's grandmother (on his mother's side) is called Woz. Medhin "Berad" and she is from Adwa in Tigray. She is the sister of Fitawrari Kidane Mesel.

It is also alleged that Fitawrari Kidane is the father of either Ato Kassahun or Ato Yemane Kidane (otherwise known as "Jamaica") of the TPLF/EPRDF ruling group of Ethiopia. If this is true, it implies that Ato "Jamaica" and Isayas Afewerki of Eritrea are in a sense brothers by our Eritrean/Ethiopian definition but a cousin in Western sense
. It is also said that some of the closest people around Isayas Afewerki also have a Tigrean blood. In short, many of those who are fanatic anti-Ethiopia in Asmara are mainly Tigreans/Ethiopians by origin and those who have had strong links and connections with Tigray, in particular, and Ethiopia, in general.

Isayas's aunt (the sister of Isayas's mother) is called Woz. Hana. She is the wife of Ato Belay. Both Woz. Hana and Ato Belay are from Adwa. It is alleged that their children are living in Sweden.

Isayas's uncle (on his mother's side) is married to a woman from Adwa and has a daughter named Woz. Zewdi, who is now said to be living in Germany.

From the above information, the only "Eritreanness" of Isayas Afewerki is that he was born in Eritrean soil and he is married to Woz. Saba Haile of Shimezana of Eritrea.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Dec 2019, 23:50

ዓሌት ጸብጸብቲ!

እዚአ አበርኪተ ንኤርትራ: ክብሉ ዘይክእሉ!!

አሽንኳይ ኢሳያስ ወዲ ጸሎት: ጽሩይ ትግራዋይ ወልወል ከማን: ግብሮምን ስርሖምን ሪኡ ከም ወዲ ሃገር ተቐቢሉዎም'ዩ: ጭዋ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ::

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Dec 2019, 23:52

Some people need to have their heads, checked.

A nightmare, is something scary. This pos, ain't scary. Just a racist motherscratcher, who don't dare look Eritreans in the eye but a lion behind a computer.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 06 Dec 2019, 00:22

Zombie,
You can put lipstick on a pig :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Dec 2019, 00:42

አበርክቶ ጸብጸብቲ ዓሌት: ንኤርትራ? ባዶ! ዜሮ! ምንም!

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 06 Dec 2019, 01:36

Thousands of Real Eritreans languish in gulags built by an Agame tyrant. "አበርክቶ" my foot. Fessfass Agame, whose side are you on? Mushmush zombie