Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

Target Acheived

Post by Misraq » 05 Dec 2019, 21:47

I had to say what I had to say. Aziza refused for me to go under her pants lately. To make her jealous, I had to go to her nemesis mrs Cigarella.

Cigarella was a chick I used to Roger when I get h0rny but she refused me at this desperate time with an excuse that says she is dating a Ugandan man. An Eritrean cigar dating a Ugandan is classic east African affair.

But with all that Aziza demanded I say good stuff about her dead republic of Tigray, which I did and in the prosses, she opened her tiny agame legs. Mission accomplished for jimmy. Now back to the business.

Some skunnies attacked my ethnicity just because I showed love to cigarella and honourable Hawzen need to teach them some manner, else we are forced to reply in manner they choose.

Respectfully and scencerly
Jimmy

Abdelaziz

Re: Target Acheived

Post by Abdelaziz » 05 Dec 2019, 22:09

bloodypoozied Mesraq Betraq anchi qomaxa,, Gi'matam Amharu lezbo, my anaconda is thicker than stick thin midget Amharu legs, I swear I can lift you by my anaconda and throw you into garbage dumpster.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 05 Dec 2019, 22:16

Abdelaziz wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 22:09
bloodypoozied Mesraq Betraq anchi qomaxa,, Gi'matam Amharu lezbo, my anaconda is thicker than stick thin midget Amharu legs, I swear I can lift you by my anaconda and throw you into garbage dumpster.
Aziza,

I prefer asmarina chick cigarella way better than you

Jimmy

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 05 Dec 2019, 22:27

Mesraq betraq, anchi horse-faced lezbo, Wow, I felt like you holding my anaconda with your two hands as I position it to enter your tra'nny bit'tchboy son.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 05 Dec 2019, 22:40

Misraq wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 21:47
I had to say what I had to say. Aziza refused for me to go under her pants lately. To make her jealous, I had to go to her nemesis mrs Cigarella.

Cigarella was a chick I used to Roger when I get h0rny but she refused me at this desperate time with an excuse that says she is dating a Ugandan man. An Eritrean cigar dating a Ugandan is classic east African affair.

But with all that Aziza demanded I say good stuff about her dead republic of Tigray, which I did and in the prosses, she opened her tiny agame legs. Mission accomplished for jimmy. Now back to the business.

Some skunnies attacked my ethnicity just because I showed love to cigarella and honourable Hawzen need to teach them some manner, else we are forced to reply in manner they choose.

Jimmy
Honorable Jimmy,

It is the same here, Target Achieved, brother. I think the whole thing is win-win situation!! Your threads and comments have definitely helped us to raise our eyebrows which is definitely a great thing. I understand that your comments or even you don't represent the majority of the good people of Amhara. I am sure the majority people of Amhara are God fearing people. Even here in ER, I have seen many wonderful guys from your ethnic. But we definitely also believe that there are still few people like you from your ethnicity who agree with your statements. I am not blaming you and other people like you for what you feel or belief. In fact, my Eri-brothers and sisters should be thankful for being so honest.

I always knew agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea. I also know now that we need to pay attention for other few people who come solely from Amhara people like yourself. I have yet to hear or see any Ethiopian from other ethnics who have ever had any issue with Eritrea sovereignty and the people of Eritrea.

By the way, If I were you, I would not retreat.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Aby Tigray and TPLF

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 05 Dec 2019, 22:53

Hawzen wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 22:40
Misraq wrote:

Jimmy
Honorable Jimmy,

It is the same here, Target Achieved, brother. I think the whole thing is win-win situation!! Your threads and comments have definitely helped us to raise our eyebrows which is definitely a great thing. I understand that your comments or even you don't represent the majority of the good people of Amhara. I am sure the majority people of Amhara are God fearing people. Even here in ER, I have seen many wonderful guys from your ethnic. But we definitely also believe that there are still few people like you from your ethnicity who agree with your statements. I am not blaming you and other people like you for what you feel or belief. In fact, my Eri-brothers and sisters should be thankful for being so honest.

I always knew agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea. I also know now that we need to pay attention for other few people who come solely from Amhara people like yourself. I have yet to hear or see any Ethiopian from other ethnics who have ever had any issue with Eritrea sovereignty and the people of Eritrea.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Tebbedda

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 05 Dec 2019, 23:19

Misraq wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 22:53
Hawzen wrote:
Misraq wrote:

Jimmy
Honorable Jimmy,

Dedebit is always dedeb

Tebbedda
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know.. I know, Honorable Jimmy... Truth hurts!!! Ha :roll: :roll: ????

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 05 Dec 2019, 23:23

Honourable Hawzen,

Tebbedda is a Latin afan Oromo and it means "I love you". Ask brother sadacha for translation.

Jimmy

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 05 Dec 2019, 23:24

Tra'nny Hamasenay booshtiew my lady hawazen really loves to hear he word" te'beda". There is nothing as sexy as "te'beda" to a hamasenay fi'nafint like my tra'nny ladyboybi'tch Hawazen. For sure her gefih Terewaee Hamasenay meakor is now twitching towards my Anaconda. That reminds her of my anaconda entering her rearend as I holler at her "te'beda " directed at her she'maleness wiggling her fa't a'z'z under my turgid manpole. She loves it.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 05 Dec 2019, 23:54

Misraq wrote:
Tebbedda
😳
Your colors are shining thru...which of the singers were you in this video?...haha

Anyways it reminds me of a girl that the neighborhood boys were acquainted with & would play with. Like present she was a diqila with a strong agame upbringing & an unreturned torsariwit father whose name was Tebbebe. The neighborhood boys nicknamed her Tebbeba...ask your 1/2 agam present for the translation (maybe your torsariwit father or relative fathered present before his disappearance 😢).

Like the woyanu agams you are frustrated 🤕 with eritrea(ns)...you are even desperately trying to recirculate their doom&gloom stories about eritrea(ns) 😹

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 06 Dec 2019, 11:49

present wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 23:27
Tebe'da? :lol: :lol: :lol:

that is harsh! They are dead already. Take it easy on them. Make them feel like they are still relevant...... for the sake of God. :lol:

Make them feel like they can still be the singapooor of Africa in the next 1 million year :lol:

Misraq wrote:
Hawzen wrote:
Misraq wrote:

Jimmy
Honorable Jimmy,

Dedebit is always dedeb

Tebbedda
Two Dumb and dumber from Dula afqari zerafewa clan. :P

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 06 Dec 2019, 20:48

Fendadawa

The skunni clan endlessly danced for 29 years in stadiums and mega concerts to only end up being in refugee camps and sell it's kidney to survive. The saga of the skunni tribe

Jimmy

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 06 Dec 2019, 21:34

Pussinet Wishiyee
If Misraq only knew that you were her old bltch, Belaynesh :lol: :lol: :lol:
present wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 22:56

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Dec 2019, 21:37

Abdul the untamable Woyane bull - your head is denser than basaltic rock.
Abdelaziz wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 22:09

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 06 Dec 2019, 22:40

Misraq wrote:
06 Dec 2019, 20:48
Fendadawa

The skunni clan endlessly danced for 29 years in stadiums and mega concerts to only end up being in refugee camps and sell it's kidney to survive. The saga of the skunni tribe

Jimmy
It looks like Big Mac is not helping much to calm your frustration, Honorable Jimmy...

The same skunniis that you are talking.. reduced you from makers and breakers in the horn Africa to abusers of Big Mac in the street of DC. Almost three decades ago, the same Skuniis changed your history forever.

Now the time has also come that the Oromo Warrior Jawar led Queerrrooo lions to set their people free and become the owners of their own destiny. I think we just witnessed the Queerrrooo warriors making History one more time.

Now, go back to MacDonald's and get more Big Mac :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 06 Dec 2019, 23:01

LOL, if one talks like Agame and acts like Agame, he/she is an agame
Cigar must have fuvk you good many times, you seems to have broken heart syndrome
Who are you calling Skunnies? The Eries? bltch, the last people on the planet who call skinny to others is Starvin' Marvin people :lol:
Misraq wrote:
Some skunnies attacked my ethnicity

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 07 Dec 2019, 00:01

[deleted] Wisheeye
Aye yaGame neger, efretebis
Despite your tireless asskissing by trolling Misraq [deleted], she seems to ignore your Agame a55. She ain’t impressed by your fake love for her :lol: :lol:
present wrote:
06 Dec 2019, 23:11
Ascari anbeta qorchame

It's only in your dreams. The game is over. You wishes didn't come true! It's over!

Misraq is right, you danced for 28 years, just end up running to mama Amara and the cruel Arebs who made millions from your kidneys

And the kebesa can't longer abuse Afar and Kunama!

Time for Afar people to be free and have their Red Sea

Hawzen wrote:
06 Dec 2019, 22:40
Misraq wrote:
Fendadawa

Jimmy
It looks like Big Mac is not helping much to calm your frustration, Honorable Jimmy...

The same skunniis that you are talking.. reduced you from makers and breakers in the horn Africa to abusers of Big Mac in the street of DC. Almost three decades ago, the same Skuniis changed your history forever.

Now the time has also come that the Oromo Warrior Jawar led Queerrrooo lions to set their people free and become the owners of their own destiny. I think we just witnessed the Queerrrooo warriors making History one more time.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 07 Dec 2019, 00:23

Hawzen wrote:
06 Dec 2019, 22:40
Misraq wrote:
Fendadawa

Jimmy

Dedebit is always dedeb
The nefxtegna never seen defeat in its history. What the nextegna knows is to rule and rule for over 1000 years. You haven't fought the nefxtegna and you know it. As to qeerrooo, they did what they could in the peaceful struggle to weaken the weyanne. Ask Hailemariam desalegn or find out his most recent interview and you will find that the agame run for his life after being under fire by the childron of the neftegna a.k.a Fano. You might as well check out DebreTsions interview two where he said qeerooo was not their concern. Any ways. we are awakening from the 70 years of sleep and everyone is afraid of us. even when we are poorly armed.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 07 Dec 2019, 01:18

Misraq wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 00:23

The nefxtegna never seen defeat in its history. What the nextegna knows is to rule and rule for over 1000 years. You haven't fought the nefxtegna and you know it. As to qeerrooo, they did what they could in the peaceful struggle to weaken the weyanne. Ask Hailemariam desalegn or find out his most recent interview and you will find that the agame run for his life after being under fire by the childron of the neftegna a.k.a Fano. You might as well check out DebreTsions interview two where he said qeerooo was not their concern. Any ways. we are awakening from the 70 years of sleep and everyone is afraid of us. even when we are poorly armed.
LoL.. We know you have taken control of every MacDonald's and Big Mac in the Streets of DC :lol: :lol: .

Now.. we would like to see if are capable to take control of the fertile lands of half of Gonder and Wollo that have been stolen by TPLF... TPLF believe they are good at surrendering nefxtegna, according to the backboneless and uncharismatic Debretsion. Now it is time to see who is better without the intervention of any other party. I don't think Oromo warriors have the appetite to sacrifice their sons for anybody. I assure you that we Eritreans will never help agames like we did in 1991 and before that... In fact, we wish you good luck!

I just hope that this is not the extension of Zeraf Zeraf :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Dec 2019, 01:43

Misraq wrote:
Fendadawa

Jimmy
Emsraq [deleted] zerafewa,ዘብሄረ ቡሽቲ

Are you waving the white flag?... nah! We do not give a fûck whatever you are waving. Your backward skinny zerafewa arse started it, we will make sure finish it. :P ... ካልነኩን አንነካም ... ከነኩን ግን እንለቅም:: እይደለም ትርኪ ምርኪ የስልጣኔ ጭራ ማህበረስብ ቀርቶ የአውሮፖና አሜሪካ ፋከራም አልበገረንም::

ዝምብለሽ ሙጀሌሽን ንቀሽ:: :P ምድር እንስሳ ... ተረት ተረት ህዝብ