Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
dejen3

do Eritreans accept Aziza as Ambassador of the dead republic of Tigrai

Post by dejen3 » 05 Dec 2019, 18:40

j know so many agame lost their life while they are in Eritrea during the war.
i remember in 2000 dead agame everywhere on the street in the morning.
probably people who fed up with twisted heart of agame start killing them .
all i remember was the agame was droping dead like fly that time.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: do Eritreans accept Aziza as Ambassador of the dead republic of Tigrai

Post by Hawzen » 05 Dec 2019, 19:28

dejen3 wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 18:40
Nope... Nope!!! Please keep your fact straight, brother!! The Eritrean people are such God fearing people and that we don't harm civilians at all. That is not who we are. We don't judge people by the colour of their eyes. We judge people by their actions. Agame themselves know that very well.

However, Eritrean will not accept any Ambassador from Tigray Republic because it is DEAD. But we might accept sister Abi-gail as an Ambassador of Ethiopian only if she fixes her stinky behind.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 05 Dec 2019, 19:57

dejen3 wrote:
I now know you are qomaxa Amharay mixed with some cheap ar'teran blood. AdgiAmharay Werada, qiXu betigre yetebeda.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 05 Dec 2019, 20:14

Here is stinky beggar ambassador of cursed-land-tigray aziza z nasty dirty agame. :lol: Aziza chenawit mitra

dejen3

Post by dejen3 » 05 Dec 2019, 21:36

tarik wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 20:14

Here is stinky beggar ambassador of cursed-land-tigray aziza z nasty dirty agame. :lol: Aziza chenawit mitra
brother tarik the man in this web
sure pic looks Aziza to me, she has skinn leg probably the cause could be related to the expire food aid :lol: :lol:

dejen3

Post by dejen3 » 05 Dec 2019, 21:45

Hawzen wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 19:28
dejen3 wrote:
Nope... Nope!!! Please keep your fact straight, brother!! The Eritrean people are such God fearing people and that we don't harm civilians at all. That is not who we are. We don't judge people by the colour of their eyes. We judge people by their actions. Agame themselves know that very well.

However, Eritrean will not accept any Ambassador from Tigray Republic because it is DEAD. But we might accept sister Abi-gail as an Ambassador of Ethiopian only if she fixes her stinky behind.

Dedebit is always dedeb
brother Hawzen the undefeated hero.greeting
i can careless if the whole agame clan vanish in one night, most probably i would sleep easy known no backstabber anymore.
if you hear the retired general Teklebrahan from the airforce of weyane said . we want eritrea to somalia . so no love lost to me.
he has interview with i dont know but it is on utube

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 05 Dec 2019, 22:21

dejen3 wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 21:45
brother Hawzen the undefeated hero.greeting
i can careless if the whole agame clan vanish in one night, most probably i would sleep easy known no backstabber anymore.
if you hear the retired general Teklebrahan from the airforce of weyane said . we want eritrea to somalia . so no love lost to me.
he has interview with i dont know but it is on utube
Brother Dejen3,

From my experience and life on this earth, I should not trust any agame at all. But that does not mean that I want millions of agames to vanish. I have not watched the you tube or heard what the TPLF goon by the name General Teklebrhan said but I trust you since the coward TPLF goons are capable to say and dream. It is true that the coward TPLF goons led by the coward little frog Meles had tried to do anything and everything to extinct us from the face of the earth and this history should be documented for generations to come. Brother, I might not disagree with you if you tell me every single agame would have cheered if Eritrea and the people Eritrea had been erased from the face of the earth. Simply because agames were cheering when our people were deported because agames did not like the colour of our eyes. The same agames also confiscated hard earned wealth of our people in Ethiopia. By the way, I would like to use this opportunity to thank the rest of Ethiopians for their prayers and emotional support during that dark time.

Having said that, the people of Eritrea are not evil like agame. We were not born to go to their level. I agree with you that the people of Eritrea should never ever trust agames at all since they are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea. At the same time, it has never been right to do to them what they did to us or fantasized to happen us.

I respect your position though and you have every reason to feel so.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 05 Dec 2019, 23:06

Girmawit Aberech ze Kebena , I will mount on you, please go Doggy style, and let Hamazen sleep under you face-up , allow her to be dreepthroated after I demolish your gefih Terewaee Hamasenay rearend, Hawazen will love tasting your sh"iyat off my anaconda. the wesfatamar'teran tra'nny Hawazen will stink like Mesraqa Betraq's anoppozal pouch.
Aberech you are a liar, no Tigraway general commands airforce, no Tigraway ever said that, obviously you are an adgi Amharay probably yosefyitna who does not speak Tigrigna though claiming to be cursed hamasenay- Amharay diqala. I knew you as Girmawit as diqala.

dejen3

Post by dejen3 » 06 Dec 2019, 13:51

Abdelaziz wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 23:06
Girmawit Aberech ze Kebena , I will mount on you, please go Doggy style, and let Hamazen sleep under you face-up , allow her to be dreepthroated after I demolish your gefih Terewaee Hamasenay rearend, Hawazen will love tasting your sh"iyat off my anaconda. the wesfatamar'teran tra'nny Hawazen will stink like Mesraqa Betraq's anoppozal pouch.
Aberech you are a liar, no Tigraway general commands airforce, no Tigraway ever said that, obviously you are an adgi Amharay probably yosefyitna who does not speak Tigrigna though claiming to be cursed hamasenay- Amharay diqala. I knew you as Girmawit as diqala.
Wowowo Aziza what with rash?
I never said I am Eritrean. What I said was the agame tried their best to do maximum harm to Eritreans so it is not bad idea if the punish you from now after.
I am sure you agame are parasite living on the back of your host but now a lot of parasite nowhere to be found a host sad agame day