Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

sesame
Member+

Re: I Can't Believe That Ethiopia Was Led By Idiot Agames Illiterate Monkeys Like Him 4 27 Years!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by sesame » 05 Dec 2019, 17:54

An Elementary school drop-out when he joined the TPLF, Tekleberhan's nickname was Aberash. The srotry goes that the Weyanes political education included the classic Moist "who are our enemies and friends." So Tekele when asked to list his enemies replied, "american imperialism and Aberash". berash was his step-mother.

It is idiots like that who were in helm in Ethiopia. What is remarkable, this elementary school dropout got a Ph.D.

Abdelaziz

Re: I Can't Believe That Ethiopia Was Led By Idiot Agames Illiterate Monkeys Like Him 4 27 Years!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Abdelaziz » 05 Dec 2019, 18:02

Sesamit and Tarik, I want both of you to undress in front of me and than go doggy, sesamit climbing over weyzero Tarik, open up your holes towards my manpole, then I will de'molish both backyards till you stop breathing and pass out -- thereby no gossiping of the general, who has PhD in Compute scuence in one of the best universities in England and elsewhere in Europe. Jealousy will not kill you once I fo'ck your backyards really Royally.

Having said that, I have my misgivings about both guys,
This werada Gazetegna is a spy, I never trust this diqala guy, he is intentionally passing information to his gudelaAmharu relatives, with whom he was imprisoned during the qinijit era.
And this dormant, cold-blooded Fuzzo general is day dreaming now more than ever before, he is the prime person I blame for he allowed Meshrefet to take up his position when he left to England for education. It was at that time that Meshrefet was spying for Ethiopia's enemies. Even after finding out he was spying on the Government, he was removed from the post and given a higher post elsewhere in the government instead of arresting him and sentencing him to death for treason. The fuzzo Teklebirhan should shut up his mouth now. If he was a vigilant person he should have known Meshrefet is a bad person, but instead , he was recommending meshrefet for higher positions, which he now used to undo the entire EPRDF.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 05 Dec 2019, 18:06

Beyond the idiocy what is baffling is the arrogance exhibited. Such are the people who abused the country and its people for three decades. They never have been challenged in a very meaningful way for them to know their place.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 05 Dec 2019, 18:19

Sesamit anti terewaeet Hamasenay wendageredit, kereTit meakora Hamasenay Fi'nafint, you were college dropout when you joined shabia, but you run away to sudan and came to America as refugee 3 years ago, and you are still a janitor in a parking lot. But the brilliant general who joined TPLF as a kid is now one of the most famous computer scientists in Ethiopia. On top he is a Major General. He created and managed INSA for decades, meshrefet was his errand boy in INSA until he fired him for treason. He should have4 killed him., that makes me angry about him.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 05 Dec 2019, 18:22

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 18:06
Beyond the idiocy what is baffling is the arrogance exhibited. Such are the people who abused the country and its people for three decades. They never have been challenged in a very meaningful way for them to know their place.
So you are a cursedhomoshenay, how else can you comment unless you speak in Tigrigna, werada ho'moshenay wedikelbi, getska YirHaq ata terewaee gefiH meakoru Hamashenay, get lost.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 05 Dec 2019, 18:33

Abdelaziz wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 18:22
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 18:06
So you are a cursedhomoshenay, how else can you comment unless you speak in Tigrigna, werada ho'moshenay wedikelbi, getska YirHaq ata terewaee gefiH meakoru Hamashenay, get lost.
AbduQe,

It ain't my identity that is much important but the issue we are commenting on. Unlike you I never denigrate any people because of who they are. The only politics that you and your paymaster excel on are the politics of identity which has been characterized as "stupid" even by Pres Obama. Most Ethiopians are multi lingual which by extension is a nightmare for your party to label one way of another. My identity is core Ethiopian with no ifs and buts unlike yours which swivels with the news of the day. Smh !

gagi

Post by gagi » 05 Dec 2019, 19:07

These morons were rationing out themselves with the general and PhD titles like candies. They were treating their chronic inferiority complex that they all suffer from. Their illness is now translated itself as a serious illness of a great country which have been molested by them for a quarter of a century.

21st century is not meant for brave apes! Go away!