Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Bashu

Nobel Prize Regretting its Decision Awarding Abiy Ahmed The Peace Prize

Post by Bashu » 05 Dec 2019, 17:09

Peace Prize winner avoids questions

December 5, 2019

The Norwegian Nobel Committee is grappling with some awkward challenges just days before the man they selected to win this year’s Nobel Peace Prize arrives in Oslo. Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed Ali has made it clear he won’t attend any event where he could publicly be asked questions, either by the press or even children, and the committee finds that “highly problematic.”

A photo and information about this year’s Nobel Peace Prize winner Abiy Ahmed Ali is already in place at the Nobel Peace Center in Oslo. He’ll open a new exhibition at the center next week, but in what’s called a “closed” event. PHOTO: Nobel Peace Center
“The Nobel Institute and the Nobel Committee wishes Abiy Ahmed had said ‘yes’ to meeting Norwegian and international press,” Olav Njølstad, director of the Norwegian Nobel Institute and secretary for the committee that annually awards the Peace Prize, told Norwegian Broadasting (NRK).

“We have been very clear about this and have clarified that there are several reasons we find this (Abiy’s refusal to go along with the Nobel Institute’s program) highly problematic,” Njølstad said.

https://www.newsinenglish.no/2019/12/05 ... ZGUlnywjfw

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Nobel Prize Regretting its Decision Awarding Abiy Ahmed The Peace Prize

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Dec 2019, 17:14

Your title is typical woyanus style BS.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 05 Dec 2019, 17:19

Lootinesh ligagagam abiot madiat aka Meshrefet is scared his extremely poor English proficiency will be exposed in such interviews. The notorious plagiarist and wetazzed lootiew is such an illiterate turned to a cone artist, he was reading impressive English from teleprompters until he was exposed at IGAD. HIs English is worse than Doctor Abadula's or super-Doctor Werkineh Gebeyehu's.
fendadawa amiche, I thought you were mad that wedimedhin was shamed by the Nobel committee which declared him unqualified for a candy let alone a Nobel prize. You werada [ deleted ] Ho'mosnay lootiew, you are agitated today after hearing your crazy WEDIMEDHIN ACCEPTED Ethiopian AMBASSADOR, coz YOUR GREATEST FEAR IS BEING REJECTED BY MESHREFET.
WERADA BEGGAR hAMASENAY HO'MOS DISGUST ME SO MUCH.
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 05 Dec 2019, 17:24, edited 1 time in total.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 05 Dec 2019, 17:20

It it Obo Lemas and ODP backstabbing in coordination with Ayatola Jewar who sabotaged Abey with their genocidal rampage. Who needs an enemy when you have a friend like Abo Lema and Jawar's cheerleaders in ODP.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Dec 2019, 18:12

Aziza,

አንቺ ለሓጫም .. let the men talk Shushhhhh! ብጽፍኢት መላደድኩኺ ነይረ ኣብ ጥቃ እንተትሖኒ ኔርኪ:: ደጋል ብድብድ አጋመ ቡሽቲ (ቀዳድ ሞኣኮራ)

Abdelaziz wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 17:19
Lootinesh ligagagam abiot madiat aka Meshrefet is scared his extremely poor English proficiency will be exposed in such interviews. The notorious plagiarist and wetazzed lootiew is such an illiterate turned to a cone artist, he was reading impressive English from teleprompters until he was exposed at IGAD. HIs English is worse than Doctor Abadula's or super-Doctor Werkineh Gebeyehu's.
fendadawa amiche, I thought you were mad that wedimedhin was shamed by the Nobel committee which declared him unqualified for a candy let alone a Nobel prize. You werada [ deleted ] Ho'mosnay lootiew, you are agitated today after hearing your crazy WEDIMEDHIN ACCEPTED Ethiopian AMBASSADOR, coz YOUR GREATEST FEAR IS BEING REJECTED BY MESHREFET.
WERADA BEGGAR hAMASENAY HO'MOS DISGUST ME SO MUCH.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 05 Dec 2019, 18:26

May God bless the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby Ahmed!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
Last edited by Hawzen on 05 Dec 2019, 18:27, edited 1 time in total.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 05 Dec 2019, 18:27

Fendadawa amiche, I know your terewaee Hamasenay gefih meakor twitches when you imagine my anaconda approaching your orifices. Your gefiH meakor loves my anaconda more than anything, I'm sure about that, come su'ck it, lucky terewaee hamasenay bi'tchboy 8) 8) .
Terewaeet tra'nny Hawzen feels jealous when you su'ck my anaconda deep into your tereawee Hamasenay throat.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 05 Dec 2019, 18:33

Fed_Up wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 18:12
Aziza,

አንቺ ለሓጫም .. let the men talk Shushhhhh! ብጽፍኢት መላደድኩኺ ነይረ ኣብ ጥቃ እንተትሖኒ ኔርኪ:: ደጋል ብድብድ አጋመ ቡሽቲ (ቀዳድ ሞኣኮራ)
Brother Fed_UP,

I would really not go back and forth with her knowing what she has been going through :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everybody knows that sister Abi-gail has never been the same after the Nigerian man deformed the stinky behind of hers. I think it has seriously affected her way of thinking and mood....By the way, all of us those who care about her would like to know what is new with the deformity of her stinky behind :lol: :lol: :lol: ???

I just hope that she gets the treatment she needs.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF