Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

Let's be honest

Post by Misraq » 05 Dec 2019, 09:00

Tigray is powerful than Eritrea. Two years is coming since tplf is deposed from power, yet badme and many Eritrean lands are on the hand of Tigray. Eritrea has the full military machinary. But not hamot. They know they can't fight tegaru that is why they are sitting and waiting Abiy to finish the job for them.

Swallow this hard truth.

LeeVanCliff

Re: Let's be honest

Post by LeeVanCliff » 05 Dec 2019, 09:05

"Hamot"
"Tegaru"
I knew long time ago you are an Agame [deleted]. You have fooled many but not me.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 05 Dec 2019, 09:13

Jimmy savile i know you like touching agames. Is this your candy to aziza :mrgreen: let brother Abiy aka our foreign minister say he cant deliver and give us a green light. We will see how long weyanes last in badme :mrgreen:
Misraq wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 09:00
Tigray is powerful than Eritrea. Two years is coming since tplf is deposed from power, yet badme and many Eritrean lands are on the hand of Tigray. Eritrea has the full military machinary. But not hamot. They know they can't fight tegaru that is why they are sitting and waiting Abiy to finish the job for them.

Swallow this hard truth.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 05 Dec 2019, 10:35

Leevancliff?
If any body says Hamot, according to yur HIV infected brain, it means he/she is Tigraway?
And if one says Tegaru, like Trump said recently, that makes him Tegaru?

Werada booshtiew Hamasenay, I think you need to be de'flowered by my insatiable Agazian anaconda, only thence will you be smarter than that.
Do you think you are being a fa'got white boy by calling your chenawi Hamasenay self as Leevancliff, terewaee wedikelbi.
Live with it, Tigreans can liquidate cursedarterans no matter how much betrayal meshrefet and Demekech did to them.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 05 Dec 2019, 11:21

LeeVanCliff wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 09:05
"Hamot"
"Tegaru"
I knew long time ago you are an Agame [deleted]. You have fooled many but not me.
I also knew all along that he was a closet Agame for which I have been ridiculed by some fellow Eritreans. But the point remains Agame or not, he certainly is not a truthful person, a character that must be eaten him from inside. ቆርባዕ ሓተላ!

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 05 Dec 2019, 12:27

No doubt, tegaru can liquidate Eritrea in a blink of an eye. Hard to swallow for Eritrean brothers, but that is the whole truth

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 05 Dec 2019, 16:18

It is obvious now, this "[deleted]" is undercover Weyane all along....funny how these dimwitted are comparing Shaebia with Weyane? The mighty Shaebia could wipe out the little Weyane over night; no more none Tigrean Ethiopian will run over the explosive for them while they are hiding behind the ill trained Ethiopian soldiers.
WendaGeredu, do you know how many Ethiopia soldiers are in Badme now? Over 300,000 and the coward Tigrean people won't even let 1 soldier leave the area for fear of Sheabia's "invation" We all saw what happened last year when a few truck loads of Ethiopian soldiers tried to pulled out and that caused your entire population to have diarrhea. What is that tell you??

LeeVanCliff wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 09:05
"Hamot"
"Tegaru"

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Dec 2019, 16:21

Ehmmm...1 thing is for sure! You're, NOT mine brother/sister.

Misraq wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 12:27
No doubt, tegaru can liquidate Eritrea in a blink of an eye. Hard to swallow for Eritrean brothers, but that is the whole truth

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 05 Dec 2019, 16:56

Miss Rock is officially added to the list of tplf cyber trolls/cadres. So sad that she felt that she couldn't be proud of it, like her brothers halafi, pastor degnet, and so on.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 05 Dec 2019, 20:07

Misraq wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 09:00

Swallow this hard truth.
Honorable brother Jimmy,

We know this is just a mind game. I also know you don't believe what you are saying. Even agames themselves don't believe a single thing from what you falsely stated. It is just a tactic to weaken the people of Eritrea and Tigray...We need to seriously take that into consideration before taking any action on the least important killil Tigray. I think it might be good idea to not eradicate TPLF from the dead Tigray Republic since they can be used as buffer.... :lol: :lol:

The truth is that the world witnessed what the Oromo young lions under the leadership of the Oromo Warrior Jawar did to TPLF and its sympathizers just with stones and sticks. The Queeerrroo lions singlehandedly made TPLF history and History will remember them as such!! We should also remember what the rag tag Al-shebab did to TPLF led military few years back when TPLF ran with its tails behind its legs from Somalia.

However, it looks like Debretsion and other TPLF goons are very confidence to deter any offenses that comes from their south border. I have heard them making such claim publically many times. They have even spoken about surrendering you 5 times :mrgreen: :oops: :lol: . It happens that agames might have your number as they always claim publically... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF