Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

Psychos or person with suspicion of mental derangements in ER

Post by tolcha » 05 Dec 2019, 09:19

1/ Abdulaziz
2/ Tog Wajale
3/ you can add the rest
Especially, Abdalaziz has issues of either some form of personality disorder or non organic brain drangements

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Psychos or person with suspicion of mental derangements in ER

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Dec 2019, 09:50

He lied starting with his alias. He call himself “Abdelaziz” which he is undermining the Muslim while he is not. Very confused and disturbed person.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 05 Dec 2019, 09:52

Tolcha the bantugalla get lost, you idiot Jimman gimira, Parasite of Oromos like Meshrefet. You and sadacha are gudifechas or mogassas like taye dendaw, meshrefet, adissu aragaw, etc-- wereda bantugallas, defined as the worst internal liabilities for Oromos and Oromia.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 05 Dec 2019, 12:22

Abdelaziz wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 09:52
Tolcha the bantugalla get lost, you idiot Jimman gimira, Parasite of Oromos like Meshrefet. You and sadacha are gudifechas or mogassas like taye dendaw, meshrefet, adissu aragaw, etc-- wereda bantugallas, defined as the worst internal liabilities for Oromos and Oromia.
Abdye,
I know you are in a state of denial. But, I can diagnose you from your social media input, you have some form of mental conflict. Get some tranquilizer buddy. Other than that, you are grown up with antisocial issues and it has been there in your brain backyard to be revealed when suitable situation comes like under stress. I know life is tough. But make sure your brain is working right, ok buddy!

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 05 Dec 2019, 12:35

Aziz used to be minilik ze 3rd and spend all day insulting oromos while pretending to be an Amara. Not too long ago he was insulting oromos too day and night. (Under the aziz username).
He's probably the same person as mred aka ethwar. Otherwise why is he trying so hard to convince us he's an oromo when no one here believes that anyway?
Unless he has something to gain from people believing he's an oromo.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 05 Dec 2019, 12:55

Sadacha, trust me , I never use two nicks at the same time, I only use one at a time. You are right Minilk the 3rd was mine, I used it to reflect the Shewan heritage in me, coz I've significant Minjar origin.

I warn you not to confuse me with the clones, mostly dirty cursedarterans, who are trying to imitate my username.

Believe it or not, Mred or Ethwar is Oromo.Ethwar had many other nick names, one of them was God must be crazy, and he has nothing to do with me except provoking me to use the G word when I was participating using my nick minilkze3rd( now banned ). I hated that guy.
Tolcha, you are wish-washy, just like Meshrefet, one day you hate Oromo another day you become more Oromo than the average gudifecha.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Dec 2019, 13:34

Sadacha Macca wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 12:35
Aziz used to be minilik ze 3rd and spend all day insulting oromos while pretending to be an Amara. Not too long ago he was insulting oromos too day and night. (Under the aziz username).
He's probably the same person as mred aka ethwar. Otherwise why is he trying so hard to convince us he's an oromo when no one here believes that anyway?
Unless he has something to gain from people believing he's an oromo.
Bingo!! Aziza think everyone endowed IQ63. She think we don’t notice. Typical woyanus persona.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 05 Dec 2019, 14:00

Fendadawa Amiche, just pull off the fandiya sticking out of your terewaee Hamasenay meakor, my anaconda wants tom penetrate all your Hamasenay orifices, I sure know you love to be mounted by this charismatic agazian stud 8) 8) 8) .

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 05 Dec 2019, 14:28

Abdelaziz wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 12:55
Sadacha, trust me , I never use two nicks at the same time, I only use one at a time. You are right Minilk the 3rd was mine, I used it to reflect the Shewan heritage in me, coz I've significant Minjar origin.

I warn you not to confuse me with the clones, mostly dirty cursedarterans, who are trying to imitate my username.

Believe it or not, Mred or Ethwar is Oromo.Ethwar had many other nick names, one of them was God must be crazy, and he has nothing to do with me except provoking me to use the G word when I was participating using my nick minilkze3rd( now banned ). I hated that guy.
Tolcha, you are wish-washy, just like Meshrefet, one day you hate Oromo another day you become more Oromo than the average gudifecha.

Honestly, it's hard to believe most of the people on this site, so I remain suspicious/reluctant to believe most people.
What does shawan heritage have to do with trying to make us insult Amaras? Do you think that if an amara-oromo civil war broke out, that tigray would be unaffected? Shawa is majority oromo, except for a few areas where amaras are the majority [such as menz]. It's mostly oromo-amara-gurage, I am not aware of any significant tigrayan populations there, but I am open to any proof you have to provide in regards to that.

I will never believe mred is an oromo. and no one else does either. You may as well quit trying so hard to make anyone believe that, since all it does is raise more eyebrows in regards to what you have to gain from making anyone believe he's an oromo, sir.
.... I've been here long enough to remember when he got exposed for being an active member of the tegaru community in Portland, Oregon. Not to mention he admitted he had mental health issues-which is not his fault, but he should have sought help for it, instead of trying to wish civil war and genocide upon Ethiopians.

I do not think tolcha is an oromo, we can agree on that. I am not quite sure what he is, but as you said, he insulted Oromos too, for a long time, then flip flops and pretends to be more oromo than the oromos.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 05 Dec 2019, 16:14

Have you ever seen me incite war between Shewa and Oromos? Never have I done it, and never have I hid my Tigreshewan origin, regardless of the nicks I used for it is only true and does not change with anything superficial like nick. Believe it or not, I have a hefty origin in Mijar, but I identify myself as Agazian and Tigraway for I was fully raised in the North and I no longer believe Tigray should be part of the sick country called Ethiopia. As Minilik the 3rd, the nick which made me sound at times more Shewan than Tigrean, most of the times I told everyone that I was Tigraway first and Shewan second. At best, I called myself Tigreshewan, like most original shewans used to call themselves ( at least according to what my Minjari relatives used to tell me when I was back home). I have never advocated for the killing of people, unlike that crazy and cannibalistic Mred/ethwar, who advocated for the killing of Tigreans, then Somalis, then Amaras, etc. Calling that guy a Tigrean while he really advocated for the extinction of Tigreans, is not different than calling the cursed hamasenay a Tigrean. What kind of a Tigrean hates Tigreans like Mred/Ethwar and Tarik? I would say, not even one in 6 trillion people, but I leave the answer for you.
FYI: believe me or not ,there are very few Tigreans in this forum, not more than 5 at most. The majority of the forummers are 60% cursedarterans 30% Amhara and 20 % all the rest. This is a sad figure but true and a blessing in disguise for the contributors of the minority.
There are really bad Oromos like the freak calling himself Ethiopian who fake like Amhara to insult Tigreans, but I know of no Tigrean who does that. However, there are many gudelaAmharas and cursedarterans who fake like one another and even like Oromos or Tigreans.
Tolcha is 100% Oromo, I can bet on that. I really know who is who by the emotional color/or tone of what they write. But he is an opportunist Oromo, probably a Shewan Oromo, who vacillates his affinity towards Oromia depending of its real or perceived power. Such people are dangerous, more traitors and treasonous individuals like Meshrefet. I only like genuine Nationalists of every ethnic group.
Can you imagine, the cursedarterans who were always sniffing at the anopoozal holes of the gi'matam Amharu Mesraq Betraq , whom they always labeled as Amhara's best daughter, are now relabeling her as Tigrean after she warned them about the military superiority of Tigrean warriors vis-à-vis the useless 600,0000 sawa kitten armed to the teeth by Arabs. Go figure! I sure think you will see why cursedarterans deliver ethnic labels for Ethiopians depending on the whether in the hope of perpetuating the ongoing state-fracture incited by gudelaAmharu and some ejolie mercenaries.