Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TGAA
Member+

. Betrayal is it never comes from your enemies. Lema Megersa is the epitome of backbiter

Post by TGAA » 04 Dec 2019, 20:42

Lema Megersa’s coming forth standing on his ground , speaking his truth would have been considered a sign of personal integrity, bravery in the faces of adversary political winds, a principled man, and an honored man would have been attached as an adjective after his name. However, his final confession has made it all clear that Abo Lema is an actor and an imposter of high caliber, politically speaking, and backbiter . How so you might ask? I hate the views of Bekele Gerba , Dawud Ibsa and Jawar Mohamod or Tsegay Ararsa , the are up front fighting for the idea, however repugnant it may be, they believe in . Lema Megersa , however, has articulated, no less than Abey in many instances What Ethiopiannes meant for all of us. When he took the position of Ministry of Ethiopian defense forces, most thought that he the right person to oversee the evolutionary change that is taking place, an endeavor that never been tried in Ethiopia before. While Lema Megersa showing his pokerfaced in public, in action though he was determined to recreate Ethiopia in Oromo image, a radical view which is driven to actualized Oromo domination in all aspects of Ethiopian life. When he wallow in his interview about our people agenda being neglected, he was talking about the agenda Jawar and other radical Oromos have been advocating. Such changing Addis baba to Oromia capital, changing the demographic which he boisterously stated in Adama meeting. To accomplish that he made sure ODP stands against Abey. I used to be surprised why Abeys statements stands in contrast to ODP’s all the time , now it is clear it is Lema Megersa who has been abetting with radical Oromos to make Abey look like a fool. The Oromia Police and the Army which he oversees were looking the other way while ethnic cleansing was going on in Oromia. The statements coming out of Oromia authorities justifying or covering the crime was given approval none other than Lema , cause he is the highest official in ODP and the highest in the federal as well.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: . Betrayal is it never comes from your enemies. Lema Megersa is the epitome of backbiter

Post by Hawzen » 04 Dec 2019, 21:20

Brother TGAA,

I understand your frustration as some one who loves his country. But...If I were you, I would leave Obbo Lemma alone... Because he has already done so much for Ethiopia. In my opinion, he deserves to be remembered as a HERO!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Sadacha Macca

Re: . Betrayal is it never comes from your enemies. Lema Megersa is the epitome of backbiter

Post by Sadacha Macca » 04 Dec 2019, 22:38

while lamma was risking life and limb struggling against the tplf from within; you were faaaaaarting online in the safety of the diaspora.
same for your useless ginbot sabat and others.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 04 Dec 2019, 22:58

Well if his losing life and limb is to take the mantle of weyanes Tigrian ethnic apartheid regime and work with and replace it with jawarian keero lead ethnic cleansing it becomes obvious faaaaarting online ranks much higher on the scale of things. I doubt it though whether your ethic cage mentality helps you to distinctly see the difference between the two. I have the same talk with weyane boozos, Sadacha Macca next!