Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

Tigray is ready to take over Asmara

Post by Misraq » 04 Dec 2019, 20:11

Let's be honest, if Tigray wants she can run over the abondoned baracks of Eritrea. All Eritrean soldiers are now in either refugee camps accross the globe or online with mouse and keyboards. We have to accept this fact. The last thing we should ask right now is "where is badme" and why Eritrea unable to take it despite training over 3 million soldiers

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Tigray is ready to take over Asmara

Post by Hawzen » 04 Dec 2019, 20:22

Misraq wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 20:11
Let's be honest, if Tigray wants she can run over the abondoned baracks of Eritrea. All Eritrean soldiers are now in either refugee camps accross the globe or online with mouse and keyboards. We have to accept this fact. The last thing we should ask right now is "where is badme" and why Eritrea unable to take it despite training over 3 million soldiers
Honorable Misraq,

TPLF had tired to do what you just said for over 2 decades but we know what really happened. TPLF has been mourning in Mekelle for over two years now and we know where Eritrea is these days. Remember, this is not the first time we Eritreans have heard such things. Dergue used to say the same thing for 17 years and we know where the Neftegnas who used to make noises are now.....Streets of DC barking like mad dogs :lol: :lol: :lol:

In fact, the first thing you should ask right now is "Where is Humera, Welqait and other Amhara fertile lands" before asking about Bademe :mrgreen:

I assure you, agames will vacate Bademe immediately if we promise them access to our Massawa port whatever they want to import including the weapons they need to kick your as*s :lol: :mrgreen: :oops: .

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 04 Dec 2019, 20:30

Misraq, z crazy horse faced oromo ugly woman and supporter of terrorist jawar mohammed is back from getting fucked by debreporrrn from meqelle, cursed-land-tigray. Misraq shtttt z fkkkkk up horse faced woman. :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 04 Dec 2019, 20:34

Why would a so called Amara nationalist or Gumuz nationalist, want this to occur or even think like this?
Miss rock, are you preparing yourself to finally admit you are a proud tegadalay like brothers halafi and co?

8)

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 04 Dec 2019, 20:36

Lu.tewww misraq i know youre bitter brother cigar the young bull refused to mount you :lol: :lol: :lol: stop making sh.it out of your arse stinking mouth. If chigaram kilil had the capability to capture Asmara they would have done so when they had the whole Ethiopian support and resources. We all know weyanes are parasites that rely on others for everything. Do you remember what happened to tematani ermija :mrgreen: weyanay run with his tails between his legs. As for badme, ask Abiy :mrgreen: final and binding comes to mind 8)
Misraq wrote:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 04 Dec 2019, 20:42

Sadacha Macca wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 20:34
Why would a so called Amara nationalist or Gumuz nationalist, want this to occur or even think like this?
Miss rock, are you preparing yourself to finally admit you are a proud tegadalay like brothers halafi and co?

8)
Brother Sadacha,

The Honorable brother Misraq is not a citizen of the dead Tigray Republic. He is definitely one of the few Nefetgenas who are well-known only in barking from the streets of DC and that one I assure you. We know there are few Neftegnas who dream to control every inch of Ethiopia and more :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Feron11

Post by Feron11 » 04 Dec 2019, 20:49

Misraq wrote:

Sl,ut Idi.ot !!!! we can defend our Nation with two men for the A,game land and Two Dozen for the whole Ethiopia above all Tigray have enough problem and on Bademe Issue we need it Like that to make an Excuse to f,uck with the A,game land

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 04 Dec 2019, 21:08

Brother Hawzen,
as much as I am proud of having you as an Eritrean brother, sometimes I wonder why you use totally inappropriate phrases when addressing the Weyane [deleted] Misrak. I know I shouldn't tell you "Not to be nice" for that is your prerogative to be so, but for Misrak and the evil Deki Arawit, treating them as reasonable logical human beings is beyond me. There is no "Honor" but political prostitution by the kid that goes by the nick Misrak.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Dec 2019, 21:21

Temt wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 21:08
Brother Hawzen,
as much as I am proud of having you as an Eritrean brother, sometimes I wonder why you use totally inappropriate phrases when addressing the Weyane [deleted] Misrak. I know I shouldn't tell you "Not to be nice" for that is your prerogative to be so, but for Misrak and the evil Deki Arawit, treating them as reasonable logical human beings is beyond me. There is no "Honor" but political prostitution by the kid that goes by the nick Misrak.
Temt bro,

At this time brother Hawzen address her the way she could understand. I say kudos to Hawzen. ውሻ አህያ ዘር ክብረ ቢስ አሮጊት እምስራቅ ዱላ እና በርገር በቡና ነው የሚገባት....::

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 04 Dec 2019, 21:28

As far as Jimmy is concerned, queertreans have no way of fighting the gallant tegaru. Jimmy is now officially tegaru :mrgreen:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 04 Dec 2019, 21:46

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Pha.[ deleted ] misraq we're not like the agames. We will use you as punch bag :mrgreen: quit playing with us. I dont know what aziza has done for you to act whorish. You can come with her to Asmara. See if you make it back :mrgreen:
Misraq wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 21:28
As far as Jimmy is concerned, queertreans have no way of fighting the gallant tegaru. Jimmy is now officially tegaru :mrgreen:

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 04 Dec 2019, 21:48

i truly believe Eritreans will beat the sh##t out of Tigray .....I think they deserve a revenge on these animals ....

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 04 Dec 2019, 21:56

Brother Ethiopian youre on the money with this one. Brother jimmy the dc hooligan aka bale adera mengist :lol: :lol: :lol: can't even get back welkait and raya, yet he's eying addis ababa :lol: :lol: :lol:
ethiopian wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 21:48
i truly believe Eritreans will beat the sh##t out of Tigray .....I think they deserve a revenge on these animals ....

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 04 Dec 2019, 22:07

ethiopian wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 21:48
The Honorable brother Misraq can kiss agames stinky as*s for a big mac like brother Solomon Qunidibu have done for quite long time, the fact is that Eritrea can make agames our lunch and they know that very very well.... Nobody had held agames with all the resources, both human and material, they had for two decades and nobody is holding them now....The last time we saw agames at the border, they were carrying white flags and singing "We are brothers" songs :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

We also know what agames did when the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby ordered to move the Ethiopian defense force from the border.....They cried and blocked the roads. That does not sound they are brave enough to face Master Shabo :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 04 Dec 2019, 22:18

Misraq wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 21:28
I close my case!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 04 Dec 2019, 22:27

ኡኡቴ !!!!!
ደሃ በህልሙ ይባላል፡፡

LeeVanCliff

Post by LeeVanCliff » 04 Dec 2019, 22:43

I bet Misraq is regretting he made that comment.

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 04 Dec 2019, 22:55

Most probably it is true. Never trust Tigrians!!!
Misraq wrote:

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 04 Dec 2019, 23:21

My friend, never try to undermine any info. TPLF is terrorist organization. Out of desperation, TPLF can do anything!!

ጉሬዛ wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 22:58
Since when the Coward Chigaram AGAMES are wining any thing with out having "ተለጣፊ" on their side. :mrgreen:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 04 Dec 2019, 23:26

My Eri- brothers and sisters,

First and foremost, I would like to thank the Honorable brother Misraq for doing us favor by waking us up from our sleep!!! We understand that this is just a mind game from our Neftegna brother Majesty Misraq and the goal of Neftegans will always be to try to outsmart the people of Eritrea! We should be very careful about that

In my opinion, there is no need to even consider to go to war against agame. First and foremost, they are not our problem right now. Second, closing our border is good enough and it has been working. The last time the backboneless and uncharismatic Debretsion gave speech, he begged us to settle the border issue peacefully and legally. He just begged us to open the border and use our ports. Regardless, our border is legally demarcated and the international boundary knows where our border lays....

Hence, there is not need to go to war against agames and weaken ourselves when we still have few remnant Neftegans who have still not given up their fantasy of our Red Sea. We also need to remember the fact that even though Agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea, we also should not forget the fact that there are still common enemy of the people of Eritrea and agames,i.e. Few Neftegans!!!

This is just a reminder that we Eritreans should also glance at the few remnant Neftegnas since they should not be trusted at all!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
Last edited by Hawzen on 04 Dec 2019, 23:31, edited 1 time in total.