Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Misraq, You Agames Could Not Even Defeat the Locust Invasion Last Month. Game Over Dumbos

Post by sesame » 04 Dec 2019, 20:22

ኢታ መሸንቆቓ ኦማጸበበት ትመጽእ ኣላ፥፥ ዝተወጠራ ዓጋመ ሃተፍትረፍ ይብላ

As the noose tightens around the dumb Agasmes, we will see bizarre reactions. As if it is not enough to witness "Let's save Ethiopia" meeting being held in Agameland, we have now some distraught agames threatening to take asmara. Stress is a killer as everyone knows and I predict a lot of suicides among agames this year.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Misraq, You Agames Could Not Even Defeat the Locust Invasion Last Month. Game Over Dumbos

Post by Hawzen » 04 Dec 2019, 20:35

sesame wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 20:22

As the noose tightens around the dumb Agasmes, we will see bizarre reactions. As if it is not enough to witness "Let's save Ethiopia" meeting being held in Agameland, we have now some distraught agames threatening to take asmara. Stress is a killer as everyone knows and I predict a lot of suicides among agames this year.
Brother sesame,

You don't need to sugarcoat about brother Misraq. The Honorable Misraq is as Neftegna as it gets and that one I assure you, brother. When the Oromo Warrior Jawar said what he said about Neftegnas, he definitely has a point right there.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

kebena05

Re: Misraq, You Agames Could Not Even Defeat the Locust Invasion Last Month. Game Over Dumbos

Post by kebena05 » 05 Dec 2019, 00:17

Couldn't agree more!
She thinks just because Weyane was rapping her for 27 years with no meaningful resistance, Weyane could also do to others, such as Eritrea. These people already forgot what the Eritrean peoples' struggle achieved just a 3 decades ago, by completely destroying Africa's biggest and well Armed invading force, the Derg. Compare to the Derg, Weyane is a garbage fly in the eyes of the gallant Eritrean fighters,
sesame wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 20:22