Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
aagirmay

Why does Shabia exist on an Ethiopian News & Opinion Forum?

Post by aagirmay » 04 Dec 2019, 19:29

Aren't you the same people who were like we are not Ethiopian's, and washed the streets of Asmara saying we have to remove the 'agame'. Didn't Eritreans celebrate the bombing of Ayder school in Mekelle, 'shouting Abelnaydo ta agame'?
Eritreans not all, but Shabia have identity problems. You guys are so obsessed with Ethiopia.
Spend millions of dollars on arming opposition, but failed to liberate one street in Ethiopia.
I'd like to see Isaias walk across the Sahara and cross the mediterranean. Same with the other Shabia.
After Sawa was bombed your trucks came without water, they use tree branches until water came.
Ethiopian troops were 100kmaway from Asmara, the international community had mercy for you.

Call me agame, because I'm a proud agame from Seglad. Tigrayan, the bloodline of Meles, Yohannes, Saint Yared, Kiros Alemayehu, Hayelom Araya, Alula Aba Nega, Tedros Adhanom, Eyasu Berhe, and so many more Heroes.

kebena05

Re: Why does Shabia exist on an Ethiopian News & Opinion Forum?

Post by kebena05 » 05 Dec 2019, 00:24

If Agames like you are welcomed to roam on the Ethiopian site where you torched their people, rapped, looted their resources and killed its citizens for 27 years before you chased out to your miserable kilil, why not Eritreans who never done wrong to Ethiopians or ill wished? Moreover, this is not Tigray on line or Aiga, it is owned by Weyane hater, Ethiopian.
Do you people ever be ashamed?

aagirmay wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 19:29

YAY

Post by YAY » 05 Dec 2019, 01:20

Dear aagirmay: Eritreans opine here but ShaEbiyya doesn't exist on this forum

True, we are not Etiyopiyans, but I need your help to understand what you mean by "Abelnaydo ta agame?" We opine here to share our views, not because we are obsessed with Etiyopiya. I don't know of any celebration on the bombing of the Aiyder School at Maqele; that was an unfortunate mishap that TPLF leaders used for their propaganda purposes against Eritrea "killing school children." The Aiyder bombing was an error but the deportation of Eritreans and Eritrean-Etiyopiyans from Etiyopiya by TPLF was a deliberated policy. There is a huge difference between the two events.

I am glad that you gathered some courage to acknowledge your true identity; you announced: "I'm a proud agame from Seglad."
Congratulations. The rest, I don't understand why you put them down? Calm down. It is not the end of the world yet.
aagirmay wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 19:29
Aren't you the same people who were like we are not Ethiopian's, and washed the streets of Asmara saying we have to remove the 'agame'. Didn't Eritreans celebrate the bombing of Ayder school in Mekelle, 'shouting Abelnaydo ta agame'?
Eritreans not all, but Shabia have identity problems. You guys are so obsessed with Ethiopia.
Spend millions of dollars on arming opposition, but failed to liberate one street in Ethiopia.
I'd like to see Isaias walk across the Sahara and cross the mediterranean. Same with the other Shabia.
After Sawa was bombed your trucks came without water, they use tree branches until water came.
Ethiopian troops were 100kmaway from Asmara, the international community had mercy for you.

Call me agame, because I'm a proud agame from Seglad. Tigrayan, the bloodline of Meles, Yohannes, Saint Yared, Kiros Alemayehu, Hayelom Araya, Alula Aba Nega, Tedros Adhanom, Eyasu Berhe, and so many more Heroes.
Last edited by YAY on 05 Dec 2019, 08:19, edited 1 time in total.

aagirmay

Post by aagirmay » 05 Dec 2019, 02:49

The deportation of Eritreans from Ethiopia is justified!

YAY

Post by YAY » 05 Dec 2019, 08:07

Dear aagirmay: The deportation of Eritreans from Etiyopiya was not justified

The edited video you presented is a propaganda piece that combines clips that are not directly related to each other. There is no credible evidence to show what the "Eritreans" are allegedly saying is directly related to the Aiyder School victims.
The case of deportation of civilians is, however, a different case; it was not justifiable by any standard of law or justice---i.e. not even by your Constitution.
The UN report indicates that Ethiopia is expelling people because of Eritrean citizenship, membership in Eritrean communities in Ethiopia, participation in the Eritrean independence referendum, and monetary contribution to Eritrean24 development programs. Ethiopia has claimed that the deportations were justified because of national security concerns related to the border conflict with Eritrea. 2 However, statements by the Prime Minister of Ethiopia characterizing all individuals of Eritrean descent as "foreigners" portray a broader governmental policy towards deportation.26 He stated,
"(i)f we say 'Go because we do not like the colour of your eyes,' they have to leave."27
... [p.453]
This policy supports the arbitrary arrest, detention, and expulsion of individuals of Eritrean descent.9 It supports the classification and mistreatment of people merely because of their national origin, and it restricts an individual's right to freedom of movement.3° This policy also renders a number of Ethiopian citizens stateless, by classifying them as foreigners.3 All of these infractions violate international law and the Ethiopian Constitution.32
[p.454]

Wendy Pitcher Wilson. "The Deportation of Eritreans from Ethiopia: Human Rights Violations Tolerated by the International Community". NORTH CAROLINA JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL LAW AND COMMERCIAL REGULATION ,Volume 24 | Number 2, Article 7, Winter 1999. [pp. 451-496].

http://scholarship.law.unc.edu/cgi/view ... text=ncilj

Customary International Humanitarian Law also does not support deportation, or forced displacement, of civilians not participating in armed conflict. Voting for the independence of Eritrea in a lawful referendum and sending money to Eritrea before the war started, or an alleged statement by someone implying that Eritreans in Etiyopiya could bomb Etiyopiya, etc. do not rise to the level of "compelling reasons of national security" to justify the deportation of civilians not proven to have been involved in an armed violent conflict.

https://ihl-databases.icrc.org/customar ... ul_rule129

aagirmay wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 02:49

The deportation of Eritreans from Ethiopia is justified!

aagirmay

Post by aagirmay » 06 Dec 2019, 05:03

It is acceptable that if someone is from the same place as your enemy, he or she is more likely to be associated with the enemy, or favourable to the enemy. This principle is clear and acceptable, it would obviously require the removal of that person, and Meles exercised that with the deportation of Eritreans. Regardless you can't deny they did consume government resources that could have gone to other Ethnic Ethiopians.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 06 Dec 2019, 12:21

You can't be a citizen of a country which you constantly declare to dismantle unless you always stay at the top of the food chain. Political leaders come and go and so does their political ideology. You can't be Ethiopian when you control everything and aspire to be something else when you are forced to be on equal footage with the rest of the country. TPLF is alien to the country with its secessionist ideology and, we do characterize those who associate with such entity as deserving to be same.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 06 Dec 2019, 19:18

Wishiyee Agamew
Ethiopians showed the love for Eritrean people and its gallant leader for the whole world to see. Agames like you were watching in dismay and burned in side with in agony when Ethiopians in one voice told you, Agame go home, President Isayas Welcome to Addis!!
Now, go su*ck the d1ck of some southerner politician who are chasing your sisters in Mekele this week :lol: :lol:
present wrote:
06 Dec 2019, 08:13

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 07 Dec 2019, 11:52

Pusynet Wisheeye
As Qomal Agame, telling the truth isn't in your DNA; meantime, go to any part of Ethiopia and announce that your are an Agame and see what the result be. But, as Eritrean, I can go to any parts of Ethiopian and proudly display my identity and flags with no problem. While you agame could lose your head for being an Agame, I would be accepted as friend and good neighbor.
As far as your fake slogan "Eritreans hate Ethiopia", your loser Weyane used that for 27 years and look where it is now :lol: :lol: :lol:
present wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 11:28