Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Attention Admin: the none sense Andelaziz activities.

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Dec 2019, 11:07

There it goes again!

Today only, Andelaziz opened 10 the usual none sense threads in the row and counting. She/ he has been crowded the other most valuable and lots of members engaged threads forced to be buried far down on the page. How you allow this? there should be cups number of threads post by the members per day...

It is early for Aziza that probably she is warming up to bore us with her extra useless threads set to be Posted before the end of the day so the sole purpose is to annoy the viewers. As we all know no readers have ever engaged or interested to engage in her thread because it obviously has no substance at all. Moreover, no one understands her language as well. Ther was a time that personally request to translate her/ his post either in Tigray language or English.

I said it because someone has to!

Thank you.

Sadacha Macca

Re: Attention Admin: the none sense Andelaziz activities.

Post by Sadacha Macca » 04 Dec 2019, 13:56

Elias doesn't care as long as his site gets traffic that makes him $$$
But I am glad to see the other agame troll gone (ethwar) although she may still be here under a different username.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Dec 2019, 09:48

Sadacha Macca wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 13:56
Elias doesn't care as long as his site gets traffic that makes him $$$
But I am glad to see the other agame troll gone (ethwar) although she may still be here under a different username.
You are right brother. Ato elias will not give a fk.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 05 Dec 2019, 10:04

fendadawa amiche , chilldown baby bitchboy, and plz hold my anaconda real tight, will you? Then get lost,try to be ready in Abashawl, I'm coming to de'flower as many cursed ar'teran bi'tchboyz like lady hawazen as I could on the first day of weyane army liberating Asmera, the city Alula built from scratch.
Sadacha,
what a confused paranoid person are you, I wonder what makes you think the worst Tigray hater and the number one meshrefet supporter from jarso tribe named ethwar is Tigraway. you are not the only one who harbors such paranoid ideations of who is who here, but you rank at the top of such paranoid scale. You said he is tigraway because he says amharu? does it mean i'm ejolie if I say bililsuma or oromumma?
I really think, You must be gudifecha or Mogassa, just like every other Tolchasa or Tolossa.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 05 Dec 2019, 11:34

1. I don't hate tigray. Just because I hate when people go as far as pretending to belong to another ethnic group, to incite hatred; doesn't mean I hate Tigray. I told everyone already. I love the beautiful tigrayan women. I respect the brave tigrayans who didn't harm oromos or innocents. The musical artists are great, from filmon bekele to fiseha hailay, to halefom barentu (i think that's his name) and countless others.

2. Ethwar already admitted to being a tigrayan living in portland oregon (years ago). He also falsely claimed to be raya and arsi mix but jarso is not arsi or raya they are deep in eastern Ethiopia and live with somali groups such as the gerri kombe in places lile tulluguleed and cinaksen. No oromo uses amharu either that's classical tigrayan slang.
We use Amara if anything.

3. I remember when you insulted us day in and day out in the past. I still think you harbor anti oromo feelings but suppress them because you see us as strategic allies. I don't mind allying with tegaru federalists if it's a mutually beneficial alliance.
Politically speaking.... I do see a strong tigray as being a good way to keep the extremist naftengas who claim all of Ethiopia Eritrea and somalia as their lands, in check.
Tsegaye already came out and said he doesn't support any crazy future military operations that abiy may try against tigray. He may know something we don't. I'm not sure.

Also... I wanted to give abiy a chance simply because in jimma he was known to preach peace and he even reconciled muslims and Christians who had a huge conflict there. He did some good too.
But the closer he gets to people like berhanu nega and co; the further he gets from Oromo nationalists.

Hayyee,
Nagattii.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 05 Dec 2019, 11:49

Sadacha, I get provoked, but I never initiate insulting Oromos, and I feel bad when I insult individuals who provoke me as I do not want to disappoint the majority Oromos who are really great people. Actually, in real life, I have fought against anyone (mostly cursedarterans and Amhara) who use the G word against Oromos.
I 'm 100% sure Ethwar is an Oromo from Harar, he really enjoyed being confused for Tigrean and intentionally used the fake-cover given to him by people like you and some sleazy Amharas to insult Oromos here and there while preserving his narrow-minded support of Meshrefet, whom he thought will bring Oromo domination of Ethiopia, not knowing the fact that Meshrefet is in reality the worst enemy of Oromos and more Amhara than any of the despotic Amharu leaders of the past. When he used the nick "God must be crazy", he expressed the worst hate he harbors against Tigray, but even then I knew he is Oromo and not a redneck racist Amara as some people thought.
Trust me, I'm one who believes "what is good for Oromos is good for Tigray."

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Dec 2019, 12:45

The multiple nonsense postings of- aziza the abomination- is really irritating. She's dumbing down, this forum.