Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member
Posts: 1114
Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 17:55

How long can the Agames last if Ethiopia cuts electricity, fuel and blocks all roads to Agameland?

Post by sesame » 03 Dec 2019, 17:00

The Agames must be the most stupid people in the world. Here they are totally dependent on Ethiopia for electricity, fuel and other life necessities. and they speak about de facto state and independence. Abiy's strategy of slowly tightening the noose will eventually work and we shall see the agames begging Ethiopians for forgiveness and sustenance.

Agames, you cannot last a week on your own. You better realize that now before it is too late.

Temt
Member
Posts: 2724
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 22:23

Re: How long can the Agames last if Ethiopia cuts electricity, fuel and blocks all roads to Agameland?

Post by Temt » 03 Dec 2019, 17:41

sesame wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 17:00
The Agames must be the most stupid people in the world. Here they are totally dependent on Ethiopia for electricity, fuel and other life necessities. and they speak about de facto state and independence. Abiy's strategy of slowly tightening the noose will eventually work and we shall see the agames begging Ethiopians for forgiveness and sustenance.

Agames, you cannot last a week on your own. You better realize that now before it is too late.
That is just it. I think Abey is too lenient on them when he could chock them at no time. Watch out, the guy seems to be a double talker trying to appease all at the same time. That is an oxymoron. It can't happen that way...

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 24088
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: How long can the Agames last if Ethiopia cuts electricity, fuel and blocks all roads to Agameland?

Post by Ethoash » 03 Dec 2019, 17:50

number one Golden have hydro power .. they can supply their own power the golden have win power and so on. before 1991 golden doesnt have power so what is the problem if u dont have power .. u will not die but that would be declaration of war... and u r going to trigger war... when this happened the Amhara going to lose big time no oromo will come for u . hence u will be fighting your own war. the fed. army also 98% are oromo they will not fight the war hence the Amhara with all your big mouth flying out of Amhara there will not be one Amhara left to defend Amhara therefore why would u start war.. in fact i want you to start war and the Golden will get all their lost land and will dived u four place and return oromo land to oromo guess what that also another incentive for oromo to join the war..

sometime know 3 step a head before u opening your mouth if u r mighty what would have u doing for the last 30 years when the golden colonized you.. where were u then .. u r the same person so my advice is dont start the war that u r not intended to finish ..

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10596
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: How long can the Agames last if Ethiopia cuts electricity, fuel and blocks all roads to Agameland?

Post by Sadacha Macca » 03 Dec 2019, 18:01

That would be horrible and would harm the most vulnerable, not the TPLF looters that you want to harm.
So, in short, I'd oppose it individually, and most humans with any semblance of humanity in them, would as well.
I understand why Eritreans have this intense hatred for TPLF, I get it, they tried their best to destroy Eritrea; but being the bigger/better man is what you guys should do. That way, you have right, on your side. Otherwise, you become the oppressor, instead of the oppressed.

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 24088
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: How long can the Agames last if Ethiopia cuts electricity, fuel and blocks all roads to Agameland?

Post by Ethoash » 03 Dec 2019, 18:23

Sadacha Macca wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 18:01
That would be horrible and would harm the most vulnerable, not the TPLF looters that you want to harm.
some time i wish u dont post after i posted intelligent comment ..

what the hell u r talking about looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooting u want everything done for free.

what the fk loooooooooooooooooting you r talking about this is loooting


is this looooooooooooooooooting

even USA doesnt have electric train


is this looooooooooooooooting



what kind of buda your all you show see is what u got not what the golden got for giving all this .. . now let see what did Dr. ABiy give u for the last two years. okay let us wait for next 10 years and let check back what progress the oromo achieved ..then only you talk Bs.

i know u try nice about it saying let us killed all TPLF ROYAL FAMILY but leave the pooooooooooooor.. then tplf was the doing same thing for the last 30 years they killed your leader so why would u were crying then..

aagirmay
Member
Posts: 139
Joined: 01 Nov 2019, 19:27

Re: How long can the Agames last if Ethiopia cuts electricity, fuel and blocks all roads to Agameland?

Post by aagirmay » 03 Dec 2019, 18:28

sesame wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 17:00
The Agames must be the most stupid people in the world. Here they are totally dependent on Ethiopia for electricity, fuel and other life necessities. and they speak about de facto state and independence. Abiy's strategy of slowly tightening the noose will eventually work and we shall see the agames begging Ethiopians for forgiveness and sustenance.

Agames, you cannot last a week on your own. You better realize that now before it is too late.
I'm Sorry but are we not the same people that created the Axum Kingdom and so many other great peaks in world history? Yes, Independence isn't the best option, but when living with people like you who completely hate our guts maybe we will have to consider independence. You are the same person, that said Eritreans are so stupid they think they can get independence back in 1991, here you are today in late 2019 saying Tigrayans are so stupid they think they can get independence, even though all your opposition works for the past 27 years worked with Shabia.
If we leave Ethiopia then we leave, we will never comeback. If anything you will say come back to Ethiopia, without you our country will never grow economically or have law and order. Abiy's strategy will not work, he is using all the resources already established and made by the TPLF in Addis Ababa. If anything goes wrong all of Tigray will return to Tigray and create something better then Addis Ababa - something we made for Ethiopia.

We are Ethiopians and we are also the creators of Ethiopian civilisation.

Hawzen
Member+
Posts: 5877
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: How long can the Agames last if Ethiopia cuts electricity, fuel and blocks all roads to Agameland?

Post by Hawzen » 03 Dec 2019, 18:29

Sadacha Macca wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 18:01
That would be horrible and would harm the most vulnerable, not the TPLF looters that you want to harm.
So, in short, I'd oppose it individually, and most humans with any semblance of humanity in them, would as well.
I understand why Eritreans have this intense hatred for TPLF, I get it, they tried their best to destroy Eritrea; but being the bigger/better man is what you guys should do. That way, you have right, on your side. Otherwise, you become the oppressor, instead of the oppressed.

So... Ethiopian tax-payers money should still be spent on a de facto state or independent Tigray Republic ??? I understand what you are saying if the least important killil Tigray remains as part of Ethiopia though....

You sound an angel, brother Sadacha....


Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10596
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: How long can the Agames last if Ethiopia cuts electricity, fuel and blocks all roads to Agameland?

Post by Sadacha Macca » 03 Dec 2019, 18:38

Hawzen wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 18:29
Sadacha Macca wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 18:01
That would be horrible and would harm the most vulnerable, not the TPLF looters that you want to harm.
So, in short, I'd oppose it individually, and most humans with any semblance of humanity in them, would as well.
I understand why Eritreans have this intense hatred for TPLF, I get it, they tried their best to destroy Eritrea; but being the bigger/better man is what you guys should do. That way, you have right, on your side. Otherwise, you become the oppressor, instead of the oppressed.

So... Ethiopian tax-payers money should still be spent on a de facto state or independent Tigray Republic ??? I understand what you are saying if the least important killil Tigray remains as part of Ethiopia though....

You sound an angel, brother Sadacha....


Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Personally, spending money on the poor and less fortunate, should be seen as a blessing for you, the payee.
If you are blessed to be in a position, to help the poor, then you should do so and thank God/Allah for that.
If tigray goes its own way, of course things would be different.
But as long as they part of Ethiopia, they deserve help and aid.

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10596
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: How long can the Agames last if Ethiopia cuts electricity, fuel and blocks all roads to Agameland?

Post by Sadacha Macca » 03 Dec 2019, 18:44

Ethoash wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 18:23
Sadacha Macca wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 18:01
That would be horrible and would harm the most vulnerable, not the TPLF looters that you want to harm.
some time i wish u dont post after i posted intelligent comment ..

what the hell u r talking about looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooting u want everything done for free.

what the fk loooooooooooooooooting you r talking about this is loooting


is this looooooooooooooooooting

even USA doesnt have electric train


is this looooooooooooooooting



what kind of buda your all you show see is what u got not what the golden got for giving all this .. . now let see what did Dr. ABiy give u for the last two years. okay let us wait for next 10 years and let check back what progress the oromo achieved ..then only you talk Bs.

i know u try nice about it saying let us killed all TPLF ROYAL FAMILY but leave the pooooooooooooor.. then tplf was the doing same thing for the last 30 years they killed your leader so why would u were crying then..


I feel bad for the decent God fearing Tigrayans, whose image you taint every time you post.
Who said anything about killing your beloved tegadalay uncles and cousins?
I said, if you wish to target them, do so, but leave innocent and poor people out of it.
If you think this is wrong thinking, then it's obvious you want tigrayans to be punished collectively by their enemies, as opposed to it just being TPLF criminals.

Building a few schools, roads, and so on, is the job of ANY government, do not expect praise for doing basic things.
Perhaps if mengistu didn't have so many wars to deal with, and internal problems, he would have done the same.
It's a basic government function and/or duty.

Now, if we compare the little development, and compare it to the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS that left the country; you cannot compare it.
Those billions, if spent wisely, could have uplifted many more Ethiopians out of poverty; not the mention the countless war crimes TPLF has committed. So the cons of the TPLF govt of the past, outweighs by FARRRR, the ''pros'' of their rule.

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 24088
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: How long can the Agames last if Ethiopia cuts electricity, fuel and blocks all roads to Agameland?

Post by Ethoash » 03 Dec 2019, 20:35

Hawzen wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 18:29
Sadacha Macca wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 18:01

So... Ethiopian tax-payers money should still be spent on a de facto state or independent Tigray Republic ??? I understand what you are saying if the least important killil Tigray remains as part of Ethiopia though....

You sound an angel, brother Sadacha....


Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
Hawzen as Eritrean u might not understand what i am going to tell u because u never see any new industry in your hell on earth land ..

let say if Golden and Ethiopia started joint project and the project start giving fruit would u kick the golden for without any compensation... u must be a joke .. Golden is the founding father of the new democratic Ethiopia , the golden is the founding father of fed. state .. such as oromia state .. before the founding father of oromia there is no oromia state.. EAL have only one plane when golden come to Addis Ababa now EAL have 100 plane r u saying all the plane belong to Amhara what the golden developed .. Ethiopia have zero ship but they had 11 under TPLF and no one have more ship then Ethiopia in Africa even South Africa ..all the development the train and the 7 hydro power all this done under golden .. after all this u want them to go empty handed..

last thing i want to say to u there is no constitution that say the other can kick u out of the union .. it would be only the golden choice to use the article 39.... this is like just because i dont want your marriage can i force your wife to divorce u and marry me ... because because and more because divorce right only for your wife to make that call not anyone business.. so if Ethiopia want to kick Golden out today the Golden is ready but u have to pay them alimony for next 30 years this means fed budget for next 30 years.. for sure u dont care about the money since you hate the golden so much u want them to go away u r willing to pay... u dont want to pay this then u r triggering war by denying the fed. budget this is not your right to give or not to give it is in the contract everyone get budget .. stop that and u trigger war .. if war started u lose everything or you gain everything all the fed. budget would be fail in the hand of Golden after the 3rd war.. and then what would be your cry..TPLF OPPRESSED US for once when u going to be grown .. and act like one..

if u think u r man enough dont talk show us come and cross the Golden state line .. then i will call u man.. otherwise it is just a talk ..

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 24088
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: How long can the Agames last if Ethiopia cuts electricity, fuel and blocks all roads to Agameland?

Post by Ethoash » 03 Dec 2019, 20:39

Sadacha Macca wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 18:38

Personally, spending money on the poor and less fortunate, should be seen as a blessing for you, the payee.
If you are blessed to be in a position, to help the poor, then you should do so and thank God/Allah for that.
If tigray goes its own way, of course things would be different.
But as long as they part of Ethiopia, they deserve help and aid.

Sod Ash.

fed. government give Golden budget it is their job they have to give .. it is not begging or mercy trip dont look at it as mercy giving .. golden is responsible for all the wealth Ethiopia enjoying today they keep u out of war for last 30 years.. look how Dr. aBiy handling mama Ethiopia he look like failed state .. i will beg u to stop the fed. budget and trigger war and u will see what will happened to you golden will give the oromo back to Amhara and the Amhara back to መንጌ and golden will tell u get back your own freedom with your own blood and bone...

the other thread u told me it is okay for Tigray people to give up their leader and have peace..

if that the case why not giveup Jahwar to amhara let him arrest him for cirme he committed by inciting civil war.. do that first and you talk about the golden leader

unlike Jahwar the golden were government as government u r next to God you have all the power to take away people life in order to keep peace and order and they did that and the kept Ethiopia out of war for 30 years and develop her beyond any one imagination every thing that under 30 achieved is because of the golden rule ... all the artist the business minded people all come out because the tplf give them freedom to be what ever they want to be.. sometime i wonder if this is Ethiopia ..we even produced the top politician still the work is in progress but we come a long way.. all this golden achieved for Ethiopia when the run Ethiopia .. as any government they enjoy immunity unlike Jahwar hence pls give up your Jahwar and we will talk about tplf leader..

the tplf leader for the Tigray people they r founding father of Democratic fed state of Golden ... this people actually went to war to give them freedom .. they r an icon for the golden people even calling for their arrest mean inciting hate for the golden people u dont like them as the leader of Ethiopia then fine they give u the whole empire and the left without war.. at least u should say thanks for not causing u war and make u pay million in blood to get your freedom just like መንጌ did to them ... i honestly saying this forget everything for leaving the power alone this people should be thanked .. they dont even have to elect PM they could have just left and see u eating each other and come as UN PEACE KEEPER AND MAKE 100% PROFIT KEEPING THE PEACE.. instead of working for free for the last 30 years now they would have paid in dollar
Last edited by Ethoash on 03 Dec 2019, 20:49, edited 1 time in total.

Maxi
Member+
Posts: 5884
Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 04:33

Re: How long can the Agames last if Ethiopia cuts electricity, fuel and blocks all roads to Agameland?

Post by Maxi » 03 Dec 2019, 20:41


sesame wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 17:00
How long can the Agames last if Ethiopia cuts electricity, fuel and blocks all roads to Agameland?

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 24088
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: How long can the Agames last if Ethiopia cuts electricity, fuel and blocks all roads to Agameland?

Post by Ethoash » 03 Dec 2019, 21:14

Maxi wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 20:41

sesame wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 17:00
How long can the Agames last if Ethiopia cuts electricity, fuel and blocks all roads to Agameland?
አንተ አህያ ምንም አዙሮ የሚያይ አይን የለህም ውይ። አንተ መንገድ በትግሬ ላይ ብትዘጋ ምን አፍ ይኖረሃል ኦሮሞ በተራው አዲስ አበባን ለማስመለስ በሙሉ መንገዱንና ውሃውን ቢዘጋውስ። ለምን በቮኪዊ ውስጥ ሆነህ ታስባለህ ። አንተ ያላስብካቸው ጉዳዩች እንደሚፈጠሩ አወቀህ ለምን ነገር ትፈልጋለህ። አንተ መንገድ ስትዘጋ እኮ ጦርነት አውጅክ ማለት ነው ጦርነት ካወጅህ ደግሞ መሽነፍ አለ፤ ከተሽነፍክ ደግሞ ግማሽ መሬት ህን ትጣላህ ይህንን ተረድተሀል ውይ።

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10596
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: How long can the Agames last if Ethiopia cuts electricity, fuel and blocks all roads to Agameland?

Post by Sadacha Macca » 03 Dec 2019, 22:26

Ethoash wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 20:39
Sadacha Macca wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 18:38

Personally, spending money on the poor and less fortunate, should be seen as a blessing for you, the payee.
If you are blessed to be in a position, to help the poor, then you should do so and thank God/Allah for that.
If tigray goes its own way, of course things would be different.
But as long as they part of Ethiopia, they deserve help and aid.

Sod Ash.

fed. government give Golden budget it is their job they have to give .. it is not begging or mercy trip dont look at it as mercy giving .. golden is responsible for all the wealth Ethiopia enjoying today they keep u out of war for last 30 years.. look how Dr. aBiy handling mama Ethiopia he look like failed state .. i will beg u to stop the fed. budget and trigger war and u will see what will happened to you golden will give the oromo back to Amhara and the Amhara back to መንጌ and golden will tell u get back your own freedom with your own blood and bone...

the other thread u told me it is okay for Tigray people to give up their leader and have peace..

if that the case why not giveup Jahwar to amhara let him arrest him for cirme he committed by inciting civil war.. do that first and you talk about the golden leader

unlike Jahwar the golden were government as government u r next to God you have all the power to take away people life in order to keep peace and order and they did that and the kept Ethiopia out of war for 30 years and develop her beyond any one imagination every thing that under 30 achieved is because of the golden rule ... all the artist the business minded people all come out because the tplf give them freedom to be what ever they want to be.. sometime i wonder if this is Ethiopia ..we even produced the top politician still the work is in progress but we come a long way.. all this golden achieved for Ethiopia when the run Ethiopia .. as any government they enjoy immunity unlike Jahwar hence pls give up your Jahwar and we will talk about tplf leader..

the tplf leader for the Tigray people they r founding father of Democratic fed state of Golden ... this people actually went to war to give them freedom .. they r an icon for the golden people even calling for their arrest mean inciting hate for the golden people u dont like them as the leader of Ethiopia then fine they give u the whole empire and the left without war.. at least u should say thanks for not causing u war and make u pay million in blood to get your freedom just like መንጌ did to them ... i honestly saying this forget everything for leaving the power alone this people should be thanked .. they dont even have to elect PM they could have just left and see u eating each other and come as UN PEACE KEEPER AND MAKE 100% PROFIT KEEPING THE PEACE.. instead of working for free for the last 30 years now they would have paid in dollar
Tegdalay Etho Ash,


I agree, as long as Tigray is with Ethiopia, it deserves the budget that everyone else gets as part of Ethiopia.
Once it decides to leave, however, Tigray will be on its own. I do not think it would be fair for tigray to benefit from other states if they decided to go separate ways, but of course, they can buy, sell, trade, minamen, nothing wrong with that.
We can trade and do business as neighbors, but Tigray will no longer be entitled to any fed budget, simply because it decided to go its own way.
I do not think the TPLF is stupid, they maybe evil and greedy, but not stupid; they will not secede without approval of Tigrayans.

Also, please do not think that your threats are gonna phase an Oromo, we didn't fear the derg, we didn't fear TPLF, nor will we fear Amhara extremists. We are not in 1991, this 2019, the political reality is very much different than before. Your beloved TPLF can not do anything to us, they cannot ''give us'' to anyone... If they come to try anything, trust me, you will be destroyed in Oromia, and at the same time, If anyone invades tigray, they will be destroyed by the brave tigrayan lions. Oromos are not less than tigrayans in war or bravery, trust me, we are neighbors, not strangers. we know each other very well.
So we will, as Oromos, not harm tigrayans, as long as they do not harm us. Whatever issue you have with Amharas, is between you guys, and any peace loving Human would hope that you two guys make peace, for the sake of the entire region.

I did not say anything about arresting or doing anything to your beloved tplf, but if anyone, be it eritrea or amharas, want to target tplf, i believe they should only target them, not innocent tegaru, if there is a conflict. as far as oromos go, we have our own issues, so we don't have anything to do with that issue!

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 3703
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: How long can the Agames last if Ethiopia cuts electricity, fuel and blocks all roads to Agameland?

Post by Digital Weyane » 03 Dec 2019, 23:55

No problem. We have invented a new technology that charges our laptops and phones without electricity. The new technology enables us to fight the Shabo on this forum without interruption. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


aagirmay
Member
Posts: 139
Joined: 01 Nov 2019, 19:27

Re: How long can the Agames last if Ethiopia cuts electricity, fuel and blocks all roads to Agameland?

Post by aagirmay » 04 Dec 2019, 01:20

Ethiopia didn't we start building the dam for you? The dam that would power all of Ethiopia, and our neighbours? Now in Addis Ababa you can only get 6 hours of electricity, we are going backwards. Now in Ethiopia, the sale of candles has sky rocketed, because of this stupid administration in power now.

Abdelaziz
Senior Member
Posts: 11364
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: How long can the Agames last if Ethiopia cuts electricity, fuel and blocks all roads to Agameland?

Post by Abdelaziz » 04 Dec 2019, 01:32

Sesamit chenawit Mitra Hamasenay lootinesh, are you hallucination again, It is Tgray that can cut the life-support system it gives Meshrefet, gudelaAmharu and even you lemagne zer envious Hamasenay who spends time on wishing ill to Tigray than wishing good for cursedartera. chenawit, you will de envying Tigray., koshasha hamasenay subhuman lootiew.

Tiago
Member
Posts: 327
Joined: 30 Jul 2018, 02:09

Re: How long can the Agames last if Ethiopia cuts electricity, fuel and blocks all roads to Agameland?

Post by Tiago » 04 Dec 2019, 02:18

These koshash people are blood sucking parasites. They are given ' golden' :lol: :lol: opportunity on a platter to declare end-dependence,but now they are back peddling.

Abdelaziz
Senior Member
Posts: 11364
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: How long can the Agames last if Ethiopia cuts electricity, fuel and blocks all roads to Agameland?

Post by Abdelaziz » 04 Dec 2019, 02:46

Tiago, that is why we call them cursedarterans, God made them mentally weak by and physically feeble, all they can do is scribble their evil wish list for gudelaAmhasru and subhuman monkeys like booshtiew Meshrefet to act on, thinking the hand of Tigreans is tied by debreporno. Little do they know that Tigreans can eradicate all their enemies in Ethiopia, cursedar'tera and HOA if the weak-link Hamasenay ye banda lij depreporno is neutralized, which we hope he will be permanently removed from the face of Tigray..

aagirmay
Member
Posts: 139
Joined: 01 Nov 2019, 19:27

Re: How long can the Agames last if Ethiopia cuts electricity, fuel and blocks all roads to Agameland?

Post by aagirmay » 04 Dec 2019, 05:00


So... Ethiopian tax-payers money should still be spent on a de facto state or independent Tigray Republic ??? I understand what you are saying if the least important killil Tigray remains as part of Ethiopia though....

You sound an angel, brother Sadacha....


Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

[/quote]

The TPLF is the largest contributor by percentage to the federal government - 60% of revenue in Tigray goes to the federal government. If De-facto it is legally part of Ethiopia, and it's money will still go to the federal government, and the federal government will still have the same responsibility to give money and pay whatever.

If independent, of course we will not get any money from the federal government, why did you even waste time to write that.

How is Tigray Kilil the least important? As previously mentioned, largest contributor to the federal government by mention. Tigray Kilil is the start of Ethiopian civilisation. Tigray kilil is responsible for the growth in Ethiopia, with the efficient use of fiscal and monetary policy for the past 27 years. Only for it to be ruined by the current government. How many Tigrayans running the air force and military? So many of the governments key structures would be gone without Tigray.

Nobody has the desire for Abay Tigray, it isn't feasible nor is it wanted. TPLF is the Tigray people, if you want to destroy TPLF you have to fight the Tigray people, and good luck with that.

Post Reply