Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
justo

Here is a list of people I want to ban

Post by justo » 02 Dec 2019, 18:18

They think they are smart, but they are not. Here is a list of people I want to ban
Eden
Halafi
Degnet
Aziza
present
mahlana
afdeyu
merhano
andertan
abaymado
tarik
qb
c-beyond
eritrean
sabur
justice seeker
Judgementday
awetash

Temt
Member+

Re: Here is a list of people I want to ban

Post by Temt » 02 Dec 2019, 18:27

justo wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 18:18
They think they are smart, but they are not. Here is a list of people I want to ban
Eden
Halafi
Degnet
Aziza
present
mahlana
afdeyu
merhano
andertan
abaymado
tarik
QB
C-beyond
eritrean
sabur
justice seeker
Judgementday
awetash
Add to that list
Eritrea4ever
ኤርትራ ዓዲ ጀጋኑ

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 02 Dec 2019, 18:34

justo wrote:
Eden
Halafi
Degnet
Aziza
present
mahlana
afdeyu
merhano
andertan
abaymado
tarik
qb
c-beyond
eritrean
sabur
justice seeker
Judgementday
awetash
I am fighting for freedom think of me as Churchill/Montgomory and you Hitler/Mussolini

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 02 Dec 2019, 18:42

Wisheeye is perhaps the dumbest Agames of all :lol: :lol:
I am sure most of these Agames listed above are half Agame half unknown like Wisheeye, thanks to their Mama's undiscriminatory pu55y, they have been born on one-night stand intercourse :lol: :lol:

present wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 18:35
Add to the list:

Ascari Eritrean frash adash "justo" :lol:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 02 Dec 2019, 18:42

present men ale ke telacha weteteh sle ewnet betmuaget

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 02 Dec 2019, 18:46

What's hilarious is most of those accounts are ran by 1 or 2 agames who pose as members of various ethnic groups to incite conflict(if at all possible).

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 02 Dec 2019, 18:52

Sadacha Macca wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 18:46
What's hilarious is most of those accounts are ran by 1 or 2 agames who pose as members of various ethnic groups to incite conflict(if at all possible).
All are different people,I once thought can Andertan and Abdelaziz be one person,that is all.Ende ante kehone eza mefetere yasaznegnal

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 02 Dec 2019, 18:55

Sorry pastor degnet. I don't think so.

Abdelaziz is or was ethwar aka mred. He is also andertan. Fasil 12345.

Present is tarik and judgement day 1234. They probably have other accounts too.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 02 Dec 2019, 19:11

Sadacha Macca wrote:
That is right! I would remove the Honorable Priest Degnet from the list though...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 02 Dec 2019, 19:13

Also add 2 z list agame justo and agame temt & hawzen as well u [deleted] agames pretending 2 be ERITREANS!!!

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 02 Dec 2019, 19:16

Leba korbae agame. Everyone knows youre a sewer rat weyane. Digital hamema
tarik wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 19:13
Also add 2 z list agame justo and agame temt & hawzen as well u [deleted] agames pretending 2 be ERITREANS!!!

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 02 Dec 2019, 19:33

tarik wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 19:13
Agame brother Tarik,

Take it easy. Be proud of your identity. Stop claiming Andit is your nephew or relative even though Andit does not have a drop of agame blood.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 02 Dec 2019, 20:45

Aye justo kurkur Isaias
Ab adina afna teabisna keyaklenas abzi kea kitkilkil mifitanka bitaemi dehizin zebib riesi
Justo Don’t you feel sad you can’t buy a house, open a business, afka melieka aytizareb, cannot fish in the Red Sea... in Isaias Communist Eritrea
Justo don’t you feel bad your cousins, nephews calling you to send them money every month, leaving the country they love and paid heavy price (wedi siwue dewilluley), but they can’t bear the oppressive regime ( justo why did you leave addika adeboka... nisidet)
Don’t be liqluk mekabir, if you love your country which I know you do, but you serving the dictatorship, not the Eritrea we love (so sad you can’t see how Eritrea deserves better than Isaias junta), I know anybody would be better than Isaias at this time. Don’t take me wrong the dictator was my hero at one time, but now he’s a liability not an asset & he must go.
Can’t you imagine how Eritrea can be with the right government that serves all of its people, than the current government that persecutes all Eritreans including your family. How can you serve someone who persecuted your family, friends, deki adika, deki gezawitka,...to the point they are leaving Eritrea.
Justo other than you screaming here at the dead horse Woyane here, you have no right in the current Eritrea. Woyane is dead you should say RIP, and move on to liberate your people who are screaming for help.
Woyane is irrelevant and the dictator cannot use it as a bogeyman any more...oops I forgot uncle Isaias has found another bogeyman now which is Qatar and low iq cadres like you are going to be busy falling for the new fictional enemy.
Sad Errena Ab kemzi wedika, Isaias hijacked our revolution and made this beautiful country into a failed communist experience.
Isaias is DERG 2.0 to the Eritrean people and you know it
The truth hurt, don’t be a liqluk mekabir, Isaias is going to go soon, but if you love Eritrea fight for the Eritrean people and stop wasting your time fighting a dead horse Woyane, you might have heard eprdf was buried few days ago, let it Rest In Peace/hell
Aynika yikfetelka
Stelaeka miglgal yitrefka
Sesenayu
justo wrote:
Eden
Halafi
Degnet
Aziza
present
mahlana
afdeyu
merhano
andertan
abaymado
tarik
qb
c-beyond
eritrean
sabur
justice seeker
Judgementday
awetash

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 02 Dec 2019, 21:40

Afdeyu, you apparently hate PIA. Now why is it important to you some one also hate PIA when you the one who hate him are just opening your mouth outside the country like the ones you are accusing?
I mean you are not at home fighting PIA or the system.
So what if the guy you called leqlaki agrees with you that he hates PIA?
Are you going to take him back to Eritrea, raise arms, atleast die for your cause or you just want another big mouth hater of PIA?
Don't freaking lie. Any Eritrean can go back home.
But if you want to gain out of the struggle days, like opening a business or even buy a house, yes like all countries you will be asked to prove you fulfilled what the country demanded of all Eritreans.
Yes you hate PIA. I still don't get it what is your purpose to try to convince other your way.
How many of your kinds is your goal?
I don't even know if the guy you are addressing is Eritrean. But that is not the point.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 02 Dec 2019, 21:59

Cigar wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 21:40
Afdeyu, you apparently hate PIA. Now why is it important to you some one also hate PIA when you the one who hate him are just opening your mouth outside the country like the ones you are accusing?
I mean you are not at home fighting PIA or the system.
So what if the guy you called leqlaki agrees with you that he hates PIA?
Are you going to take him back to Eritrea, raise arms, atleast die for your cause or you just want another big mouth hater of PIA?
Don't freaking lie. Any Eritrean can go back home.
But if you want to gain out of the struggle days, like opening a business or even buy a house, yes like all countries you will be asked to prove you fulfilled what the country demanded of all Eritreans.
Yes you hate PIA. I still don't get it what is your purpose to try to convince other your way.
How many of your kinds is your goal?
I don't even know if the guy you are addressing is Eritrean. But that is not the point.
Cigar,
Afdeyu is another pretending to be Eritrean. I am surprised he fooled you.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 03 Dec 2019, 00:33

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

why me? Justo =Benn?
Who make the the sons of dictator (shabiya) a judge?
Shabiyas only like someone only when they are complimented without reason. They don’t like to hear the truth.

I think I made a post that is very dangerous for the dictator days ago that is why shaby’s stooges are against me.
Dear eritreans I am just here to help you like just I am doing for my country. You shouldn’t afraid to hear the truth.
To tell the truth, if our country able to march peacefully and democratically, why not Eritrea? We will not let that to happen?
By the way, Sadacha is agame.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 03 Dec 2019, 01:25

Abaymado wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 00:33

...if our country able to march peacefully and democratically, why not Eritrea? We will not let that to happen? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, Sadacha is agame.
Brother Abaymado,

I just want to let you know that you sound and behave more agame than the Oromo brother Sadacha. Brother Sadacha is such a wonderful Oromo brother whether you like him or not....

Dedebit is always dedeb

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 03 Dec 2019, 01:34

present wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 18:35
Add to the list:

Ascari Eritrean frash adash "justo" :lol:
Justo is decent man to address you by your last name puzzinet. If I was him, I would have use your real name የአህያዋ ልጂ ወሽዬ ወይም የስሙኒው ልጂ::

ፍራሽ አዳሹ እናትክን ደሽዳዳሹ ነኝ :P

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 03 Dec 2019, 07:39

Hawzen wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 19:11
Sadacha Macca wrote:
That is right! I would remove the Honorable Priest Degnet from the list though...

Dedebit is always dedeb

True. Despite writing gibberish here for years and saying he'd leave for good, only to return shortly; I don't think pastor degnet has multiple accounts.
He's our elder as well so he deserves respect.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 03 Dec 2019, 07:41

AbayAgame,

Deception, lying, etc are traits of tplf cyber cadres not oromo nationalists who are too secure with their identity to ever pose as belonging to any other ethnicity. A so called amara would not be as obsessed with Eritrea either... That's a classical trait of the agame cyber trolls as is their pretending to be amara in order to insult oromos and provoke oromos to insult Amaras.