Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Maxi
Member+

የኢሳቱ ጋዜጠኛ መሳይ መኮነን ለማ መገርሳ ከቪኤ ጋር ያደረገው ቃለ መጠየቅ ለማዳመጥ ፈርቸ እና "ምጥ ሆኖብኝ" ነበር አለ❗ ❗ ❗

Post by Maxi » 02 Dec 2019, 18:53

የኢሳቱ ጋዜጠኛ መሳይ መኮነን ለማ መገርሳ ከቪኤ ጋር ያደረገው ቃለ መጠየቅ ለማዳመጥ ፈርቸ እና "ምጥ ሆኖብኝ" ነበር አለ❗ ❗ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mesay Mekonnen

የአቶ ለማ መገርሳን ቃለመጠይቅ ካዳመጥኩ በኋላ ስለእሳቸው ብዙ ነገሮችን አወጣሁ። አወረድኩ። እውነት ለመናገር ከፍርሃት የተነሳ ቃለመጠይቁን ለማዳመጥ ምጥ ሆኖብኝ በማግስቱ ነው ጨክኜ ማስፈንጠሪያዋን በመንካት የሰማሁት። ወኔ አጠረኝ። ለእሳቸው ውስጤ የሰጠው ቦታ ትልቅ ነውና ከአንደበታቸው የልዩነትና የመነጠል ትርክት ለመስማት ጆሮዬ ሳይቀር ቀፈፈው። እንደምንም አዳመጥኩት።

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: የኢሳቱ ጋዜጠኛ መሳይ መኮነን ለማ መገርሳ ከቪኤ ጋር ያደረገው ቃለ መጠየቅ ለማዳመጥ "ምጥ ሆኖብኝ" ነበር አለ❗ ❗ ❗

Post by Degnet » 02 Dec 2019, 18:56

Maxi wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 18:53
የኢሳቱ ጋዜጠኛ መሳይ መኮነን ለማ መገርሳ ከቪኤ ጋር ያደረገው ቃለ መጠየቅ ለማዳመጥ "ምጥ ሆኖብኝ" ነበር አለ❗ ❗ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mesay Mekonnen

የአቶ ለማ መገርሳን ቃለመጠይቅ ካዳመጥኩ በኋላ ስለእሳቸው ብዙ ነገሮችን አወጣሁ። አወረድኩ። እውነት ለመናገር ከፍርሃት የተነሳ ቃለመጠይቁን ለማዳመጥ ምጥ ሆኖብኝ በማግስቱ ነው ጨክኜ ማስፈንጠሪያዋን በመንካት የሰማሁት። ወኔ አጠረኝ። ለእሳቸው ውስጤ የሰጠው ቦታ ትልቅ ነውና ከአንደበታቸው የልዩነትና የመነጠል ትርክት ለመስማት ጆሮዬ ሳይቀር ቀፈፈው። እንደምንም አዳመጥኩት።
They are the same people the same idea,enante amara negn bay yemtaseku nachehu,not all amharans,I am not using capital A,be enante mekniat

Hawzen
Member+

Re: የኢሳቱ ጋዜጠኛ መሳይ መኮነን ለማ መገርሳ ከቪኤ ጋር ያደረገው ቃለ መጠየቅ ለማዳመጥ ፈርቸ እና "ምጥ ሆኖብኝ" ነበር አለ❗ ❗ ❗

Post by Hawzen » 02 Dec 2019, 19:50

Maxi wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 18:53
የኢሳቱ ጋዜጠኛ መሳይ መኮነን ለማ መገርሳ ከቪኤ ጋር ያደረገው ቃለ መጠየቅ ለማዳመጥ ፈርቸ እና "ምጥ ሆኖብኝ" ነበር አለ❗ ❗ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mesay Mekonnen

Brother Maxi,

It shows that brother Mesay Mekonnen cares, dreams and breathes Ethiopia 24/7 from deep of his heart unlike you. For him, the unity of Ethiopia means everything. I have never heard him calling names to the people of Oromo. He also respects Obbo Lemma so much that he thought he was going to hear any scary thing from Obbo Lemma that compromises Ethiopia's Unity. Fortunately, Obbo Lemma is such a wonder Oromo Politician that he knows what he is doing. By the way, we Eritreans are thankful for Obbo Lemma and his colleagues for becoming the architect of TPLF demise from 4 Killo.

Why do you hate the people of Oromo and their politicians so much???? How are your divisive comments going to help for Ethiopians as people and Ethiopia as a country when you always call names to the people of Oromo ???

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

kebena05

Re: የኢሳቱ ጋዜጠኛ መሳይ መኮነን ለማ መገርሳ ከቪኤ ጋር ያደረገው ቃለ መጠየቅ ለማዳመጥ ፈርቸ እና "ምጥ ሆኖብኝ" ነበር አለ❗ ❗ ❗

Post by kebena05 » 02 Dec 2019, 20:43

Wisheeye
Leave Ethiopian matters to Ethiopians, worried about your aids ridden little Kilil :lol: :lol: :lol:

present wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 20:32

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 02 Dec 2019, 20:49

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 19:56
Well said, Hawzen. You are a magnificent observer of Ethiopian politics, and I appreciate that.
Thank you for the compliment and nice words, brother Sam.

I don't think Ethiopia needs divisive citizens like brother Maxi and sister Aslequ from Amhara who bash the people of Oromo or their politicians 24/7. On the other hand, brother Tolcha and Masud are two narrow minded Oromo brothers even though I suspect brother Masud might be a low IQ dedebit cadre. Ethiopia definitely does not need the entire low IQ dedebit cadres aka low IQ Woyanay Digital Warriors and the good thing is that citizens of the least important killil are toothless.. They just bark like mad dogs :lol: :lol: :lol: .

May God bless Ethiopia and the people of Ethiopia!

Dedebit is always dedeb

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 02 Dec 2019, 21:03

I do not hate anybody except the haters❗❗
Hawzen wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 19:50

Brother Maxi,

It shows that brother Mesay Mekonnen cares, dreams and breathes Ethiopia 24/7 from deep of his heart unlike you.