Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Re: Is ether anybody who loves or admires agames?

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Dec 2019, 10:28

present wrote: ↑
01 Dec 2019, 10:15
Ascari Eritrean frash adash Anbeta qorchame :lol:

I know you are very happy that you are talking to an Ethiopian. :lol:

Ethiopian is here and will always be there. You thought you made some dents when tplf was there but the Ethiopian Esayas messed it up for you. And your Ascari bothers are hiding mekele hotel. And your other Ascari brother Bereket is in jail dying

He put all you extremist Ascari in jail and killed most of you, and those that managed to run away got their kidney ripped out. That is the story

Too bad, Birhanu and Abiy fuc'cked you up further, they created EPP. Your hope, the jawarians are done. your hope, the tplf is already done. Your Ascari land is not yours, you can't go there. Esu will chock you to death.

It's over Ascari.

Just keep runing to mama Amara!! :lol:

Yene telecha tere sega eater 😁.
I am playing your qentir tere sega eater arse the same way mohammed Ali played Frazer 🀣 your tere sega arse is no match to this particular Ascari. As the result you start to repeat as a broken record. πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Now lets anaylse your tere sega eater qolo teteqo. You claimed Ethiopia is here to Stay, sure it will but the question is, in what shape or forum. I am certain, it will not be the same shape the tere sega Eaters want it to be 😁. Adjust your arse to live as junior partner and learn oromigna 🀣🀣. . Otherwise, you will be kitfo or tihlo πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Oromara yale the tere sega eater πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Sabur

Re: Is there anybody who loves or admires agames?

Post by Sabur » 01 Dec 2019, 11:09

The True Colors of the Amhara Apologist Justo the B!TCH is revealed:

Only an Amhara apologist and a B!TCH writes "I know the Amhara admire Eritreans and Eritreans respect Amharas."
ገለ αŠ­αŠ•αˆ°αˆα‹• αŠ’αŠ“ αŠ£α‰±αˆ αˆ°α‰£α‰΅

Only wedi aba Tor and a member of ESEPA - αŒ“αˆ/α‹ˆα‹² ጦር αˆ°αˆ«α‹Šα‰΅ - Justo/Justina the B!TCH would write such a thing.

Those of US True Eritreans who were born and grew up in Eritrea know the brutality of the Amharas first hand. Every Eritrean in Asmara, Keren, Aqordat, Dekemhare, Mendefera, Masswa, Assab, in every Eritrean Villages and hamlets of the whole Eritrea knows the brutality of the Amhara Tor Serawit.

Below is a small list of massacres committed by Amhara led Ethiopian against the People of Eritrea (Eritreans).
This list is just as FYI; the list does not fully tell the magnitude of the massacres committed by the amhara led Ethiopia against Innocent Eritreans. The True Number is many times much higher.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_m ... dependence
Last edited by Sabur on 01 Dec 2019, 11:43, edited 4 times in total.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 01 Dec 2019, 11:34

Pest Present - the filthy Agame:

We Eritreans did not whine, cry and wait for a savior. The mighty People of Eritrea rose up and crushed the Amhara, crashed the filthy Woyane.

01 Dec 2019, 11:16
Oh, I am glad the Amaras did that you evil people! You deserve that

Actually, the Arabs did worst than Amara. They are pulling out you kidneys while your are alive. They are still doing it. Kidney wait list went down in Israel and all over the world

Sabur wrote: ↑
01 Dec 2019, 11:09

Only an Amhara apologist and a B!TCH writes "I know the Amhara admire Eritreans and Eritreans respect Amharas."

Only wedi aba Tor and a member of ESEPA - αŒ“αˆ/α‹ˆα‹² ጦር αˆ°αˆ«α‹Šα‰΅ - Justo/Justina the B!TCH would write such a thing.

Those of US True Eritreans who were born and grew up in Eritrea and experienced know the brutality of the Amhara. Every Eritrean in Asmara, Keren, Aqordat, Dekemhare, Mendefera, Masswa, Assab, in every Eritrean Villages and hamlets the whole Eritrea know the brutality of the Amhara Tor Serawit.

Below is a list of massacres commited by Amhara led Ethiopian against the People of Eritrea (Eritreans).

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 01 Dec 2019, 23:18

Present the Pathological Liar:

The Mighty Eritrean People are your night mares. The mighty Eritreans are the reason for the bankrupt capital you are left with: Hallucinations, Lying and Wishful Dreaming.

The Mighty Eritreans are Authors of Heroism: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uZeTMRTyW8

01 Dec 2019, 12:02
Ascari Eritrean Anbeta qorchame, stop lying.

Ethiopians defeated derg. :lol:

60 thousand Amara soldiers and 60 thousand Tembeien/Enderta soldiers and 20 thousand Oromo soldiers, 10 thousand other Ethiopian soldiers defeated derg.

Three month after the defeat of derg Asmera was under control of derg. Don't forget that

We used to let you talk your lies. But no more :lol:

And how about in Badime? Did you defeat Amara in Badime? :lol: :lol:

Poor ascari
01 Dec 2019, 11:34
Pest Present - the filthy Agame:

We Eritreans did not whine, cry and wait for a savior. The mighty People of Eritrea rose up and crushed the Amhara, crashed the filthy Woyane.

01 Dec 2019, 11:16
Oh, I am glad the Amaras did that you evil people! You deserve that

Actually, the Arabs did worst than Amara. They are pulling out you kidneys while your are alive. They are still doing it. Kidney wait list went down in Israel and all over the world

01 Dec 2019, 11:09

Those of US True Eritreans who were born and grew up in Eritrea and experienced know the brutality of the Amhara. Every Eritrean in Asmara, Keren, Aqordat, Dekemhare, Mendefera, Masswa, Assab, in every Eritrean Villages and hamlets the whole Eritrea know the brutality of the Amhara Tor Serawit.

Below is a list of massacres commited by Amhara led Ethiopian against the People of Eritrea (Eritreans).

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Is ether anybody who loves or admires agames?

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Dec 2019, 01:47

01 Dec 2019, 10:56
Yes, I will learn oromigna. oromigna is Ethiopian language. We are not tribalists. What's wrong with speaking oromigna. We only hate extremists. I am half Oromo myself. But I love Ethiopiansim just like majority of Oromo people. You are talking about the wahabis. The wahabis are not Ethiopians by spirit and their leader not even 100% Ethiopian. Don't confuse pro Ethiopian Oromo and wahabis. Wahabis are a few thousands.

Anyway, I don't know which world your Ascari as's live in but Ethiopia is now run by not just Amara and Oromo but other ethincs. A single tribe does not have power in Ethiopia now in military, politics,and economy. Every ethincs is run by their own but they are working to establish a true federal Ethiopia

Tplf is gone. Ethiopians are leading! And the new party Ethiopians together formed is called EEP. :lol:

Poor Ascari :lol:

Ascari Eritrean meles is dead! :lol: Ethiopia is run by Ethiopians, with the same Ethiopians he put in jail. Birtukan is leading. Birhanu is leading. And all his enemies are leading. They are all over the country! :lol:

And hell yeah, I am a tre siga beleta!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I love kitfo like shi't :lol:
Ante yene telecha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You claimed, you will learn oromoigna gladly πŸ˜‚. That is a right move in the right direction, it helps to learn the language of the ruling class 😁. Once you learned the language, make sure, to wear sexy miniskirt and lubricate your tere sega eater arse and spread your leg to the gala πŸ˜‚.

Just like any other dishonest tere sega eater, you are trying to fool the oromo that you are half oromo, πŸ˜‚, you are a Galeda tere sega eater and the oromo knows that you are tere sega eater as well. 🀣 Hence stop the lies and deception..

As far as tere sega eater to be in charge, b@$&tch. There is a new sheriff in town and the new sheriff is not tere sega eater, that is for sure.

The Ascaris Eritreans took the virginity of the tere sega Eaters, then the agame took over and last, the oromo
Hence i understand your resentment toward eritreans. 😁🀣🀣🀣🀣