Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

PP - the name itself is awkward!

Post by tolcha » 01 Dec 2019, 18:47

I think the guy wrote the book while in dream; or just ....

sun
Member+

Re: PP - the name itself is awkward!

Post by sun » 01 Dec 2019, 20:30

tolcha wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 18:47
I think the guy wrote the book while in dream; or just ....
Hmm... 8)

So what is the problem about having dreams since dreams are so many and means so many different thing to so many different people. In the democratic and egalitarian cultural values of the Oromo people every one can write own dreams, practice and try to live according to those dreams and then see, smell, test and touch the outcomes as compared to the original dreams. In that way, we may rationally and peacefully assess the dreams, compare to practical real life outcomes and then choose the best of the best out of all of those dreams using all of our higher 7 senses, dignities and tranquility if for nothing but for setting the record straight and the future road maps smooth, clean and peaceful for our children and their children down the line

“Never let hard lessons harden your heart; the hard lessons of life are meant to make you better, not bitter.” ~Roy T., The Light in the Heart

The idea of "my way or no other way" can only lead to the bottom of the dirty drain and destructive highway. That is why I prefer to deal with ideas but not with persons and personalities and through that inflame unnecessary useless and unhelpful emotional conflicts. We have to learn from the unity of the Oromo Youth Movement (Qeerroo & Qarree) who joined hands in complete unity within the beautiful diversity and killed the giants by squarely facing the fights. :lol:

“It takes sunshine and rain to make a rainbow. There would be no rainbows without sunshine and rain.” ~T. Bennett