Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Tog Wajale

Re: Let this man talk..The founder of Qeerroo movement Jawar Mohemed is in action Europe. NO one dare to stop him..NOBO

Post by Tog Wajale » 30 Nov 2019, 23:43

Mr. / Ms. MatiT:-- With All Due To Respect This ISIS Jawar Mohammed Zemechaa Will Be Assassinated Soon Less Than A Year By Gallant Ogadenia Somali O.N.L.F Or By Gallant Ethiopian Amara People. Mark Our Words 1000% Guaranteed It Is Coming Soon.

MatiT

Re: Let this man talk..The founder of Qeerroo movement Jawar Mohemed is in action Europe. NO one dare to stop him..NOBO

Post by MatiT » 30 Nov 2019, 23:56

Tog Wajale wrote:
30 Nov 2019, 23:43
Mr. / Ms. MatiT:-- With All Due To Respect This ISIS Jawar Mohammed Zemechaa Will Be Assassinated Soon Less Than A Year By Gallant Ogadenia Somali O.N.L.F Or By Gallant Ethiopian Amara People. Mark Our Words 1000% Guaranteed It Is Coming Soon.
The neftega's dream is dead when eskender called the 50 millions oromos people a terriorist. ..
Jawar Nuremberg, Germany...https://www.facebook.com/OromiaMedia/vi ... 317379971/

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 01 Dec 2019, 12:40

Tog Wajale wrote:
30 Nov 2019, 23:43
That day would also be the end of your Emye Ethiopia-Ye gemahi Diqalla. I know you from Adama

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 01 Dec 2019, 13:08

MatiT wrote:
30 Nov 2019, 23:36
Please wait, video is loading...

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 01 Dec 2019, 13:46

Seeing is believing...2020 election belongs to this man ..The young Qeerro leader Jawsr is getting stronger day by day while the neftegas baladeras are dying

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 01 Dec 2019, 14:00

MatiT wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 13:46
Seeing is believing...2020 election belongs to this man ..The young Qeerro leader Jawsr is getting stronger day by day while the neftegas baladeras are dying
This has nothing to do with Eritrea or Eritreans but you are ignorant of democracy and what the Ethiopians hope for their future as Ethiopians.Meret nai Egziabher eyu eti nesu fltet zehabom dema yelemewo.

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 01 Dec 2019, 14:04

I'm here for justice...the man is real that supports by his own people..it's a majority rule and this man has all the support than anybody else in Ethiopia

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 01 Dec 2019, 14:09

MatiT wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 14:04
I'm here for justice...the man is real that supports by his own people..it's a majority rule and this man has all the support than anybody else in Ethiopia
Why are you still even going against the policy of your president,the only thing I am opposing him is that,he has prisoned people I like.

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 01 Dec 2019, 14:15

Can you imagine to compare Jawar to those bunches of idiots baliadara craps..listed to this .

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 01 Dec 2019, 14:15

present wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 14:10
Degnet,
This is what I have been saying about Ascari Eritreans and their evil wish for Ethiopians and people of Tembien and Enderta they project in a daily bases on ER. This hopeless guy metit is desperate. He can't even hide his hate for Ethiopians anymore. Emajine,he is hoping this dead man kebebush to save his dead dream :lol: :lol:

Degnet wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 14:00
MatiT wrote:
This has nothing to do with Eritrea or Eritreans but you are ignorant of democracy and what the Ethiopians hope for their future as Ethiopians.Meret nai Egziabher eyu eti nesu fltet zehabom dema yelemewo.
There are few brilliant Eritreans who understand all the political situations like I do,I have respect for such people,fighting for freedom just like us.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 01 Dec 2019, 15:58

MatiT wrote:
Weyzero matit who suffers from indentity crisis and who is lost in between same as those who pose here as eritreans.

I hardly comment on ethio internal affairs....just for a change.

Weyzero matit, one day you are pro amharu and today you are pro oromo and tomorrow?

Having said that...

I concur with you today, Jewar is a charismatic activist. The cheers and the standing ovation with which he was welcomed with in Germany is a solid misikir that he is a very popular oromo activist and perhaps ethiopia will have a new prime minister named Jewar in the forthcoming miricha of 2020.
Last edited by kerenite on 01 Dec 2019, 16:19, edited 2 times in total.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 01 Dec 2019, 16:00

MatiT wrote:
Weyzero matit who suffers from indentity crisis and who is lost in between same as those who pose here as eritreans and who are lost, they have no clue to where they belong. Eritrea?...Ethiopia? Lol. It is called "nay meninet Qululaw"

I hardly comment on ethio internal affairs....but just for a change.

Weyzero matit, one day you are pro amharu and another day you are pro others. Today you are pro oromo and tomorrow? Only matit's igzabiher would know.

Having said that...

I concur with you today, Jewar is a charismatic activist. The cheers and the standing oviation which he was welcomed with in Germany is a solid misikir that he is a very popular oromo activist and perhaps ethiopia will have a new prime minister named Jewar in the forthcoming miricha of 2020.
Last edited by kerenite on 01 Dec 2019, 16:09, edited 1 time in total.

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 01 Dec 2019, 16:02

kerenite wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 15:58
MatiT wrote:
Weyzero matit who suffers from indentity crisis and who is lost in between same as those who pose here as eritreans.

I hardly comment on ethio internal affairs....just for a change.

Weyzero matit, one day you are pro amharu and today you are pro oromo and tomorrow?

Having said that...

I concur with you today, Jewar is a charismatic activist. The cheers and the standing oviation which he was welcomed with in Germany is a solid misikir that he is a very popular oromo activist and perhaps ethiopia will have a new prime minister named Jewar in the forthcoming miricha of 2020.
Loser refuge Jawar will never rule Ethiopia he will be place in the grave and his loser Oromo supporter by Ethiopian federal police.

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 01 Dec 2019, 17:49

Seeing is believing...2020 election belongs to this man ..The young Qeerro leader Jawsr is getting stronger day by day
...https://www.facebook.com/OromiaMedia/vi ... 780959662/