Member+

Re: Prime Minister Jawar in Manchester, UK, with Tight Security

Post by Masud » 02 Dec 2019, 14:57

The former First Lady Zinash Tayyachew and the new First Lady Arfase Gemeda

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 02 Dec 2019, 20:16

Obbo Jawar can be the Prime Minister of Queerrrooos or even Oromia killil. In my opinion, Obbo Jawar will never ever be the Prime Minister of Ethiopia. He killed his dream to be the Prime Minister of Ethiopia after inciting the death of 86 innocent people and beheaded and stoned to death.

I just wish he did not commit crime so that he would be the Prime Minister of Ethiopia in the future.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

info

Post by info » 02 Dec 2019, 20:35

Brother Hawzen, I agree with you!
Let alone prime minister, I am almost sure he will not even be participating in the coming election. As he mentioned in his today's interview with Haq&Saq, he is in the process of denouncing his US citizenship. I highly doubt that this is true but even if this is true, the process will take much longer and he knows it well. And even if he makes it to the election and participate, there is absolutely no way he can win more than 30% of the vote in Oromia for lack of party organizational structure. The same goes for OLF and OFC. No one has such deep orgnizational structure like ODP in oromia and no party except ODP will be able to have his own candidates in every wereda. In many of the woredas ODP will just win for lack of competition and lack of party organizational structure.

And even if Jawar wins 100% in Oromia, there is no way he will become the prime minister. Abiy with the vote of all the other kilils will easily wins the election even without Oromia vote. With the PP party and with uniting all kilils except Tigray, Abiy has already won the election before it even started. In rural societies like ours, it comes all to organizational structure down to the wereda level. PP has this structure in every region. No opposition comes close to it.

I wish Jawar would contribute positively for the country's democratic process. The problem with both Jawar and Eskender is that they both are not sensitive enough and don't think twice about the effect of their words and actions. With this erratic behaviour, they bring more harm to many people.
Hawzen wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 20:16
Obbo Jawar can be the Prime Minister of Queerrrooos or even Oromia killil. In my opinion, Obbo Jawar will never ever be the Prime Minister of Ethiopia. He killed his dream to be the Prime Minister of Ethiopia after inciting the death of 86 innocent people and beheaded and stoned to death.

I just wish he did not commit crime so that he would be the Prime Minister of Ethiopia in the future.

Dedebit is always dedeb

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 02 Dec 2019, 21:07

Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Really? :lol: :lol:

If you don't mind I would like to use my democratic rights as to disagree with you categorically!

It is too early to talk about Premiership because we have already a Prime minister but yet the potential for Jawar is very real regardless of what all the irrelevant witch loonies think and entertain pink hot wet dreams.

“I’m not crazy. "Said every loony that ever lived.” ~Kelly M, Bewitched

Jawar is a person who promotes equality and justice for all, unifying and mobilizing from the grassroots up to the big shoes since he is a political super star whom all the combinations of non stop barking and hauling rats, cats and dogs may not be able to stop now and in the future.

It is not about Jawar but about positive change leading to equality and justice for all ages. These Nafxxanya criminals are not running around prostituting and propagating self made fake news about one individual, Jawar, but have their dim eyes on the entire Oromo nation together with all the other nations and nationalities who needs to keep their eyes open and update capacities in order to withstand the possible barbaric sexed up agitated Nafxxaniya onslaughts currently climbing the smooth and oiled night club metal piles for displaying their usual stripteaser twerking competitions. :lol:

All those who are gossping and talking non stop fake and fictional bulsh!t stories are mainly criminal habitual cheesy red ar$$$ hole Nefentenyas bent on hiding their fresh capital crimes of mass killings in Amhara region and Addis Ababa city, Benishganguld Gumuz region, Oromiyya region, Somali region, etc. Diverting attention actively and trying prevent the innocent from promoting equality and justice for all is the traditional arts and crafts of the Nefxenya amara segment of gangsters and their lunatic running dogs. Oromos and all the other Ethiopian nations and nationalities need to stand shoulder to shoulder and reject Nefxenya barbaric attacks trying shoot and loot human and material resources not belonging to them. Pathological cheaters!
:lol:

“You didn't just cheat on me; you cheated on us. You didn't just break my heart; you broke our future.” ~Steve M. :P

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 02 Dec 2019, 21:32

Jawar may not directly involved in election personally, but he can act as an enzyme to facilitate the election for other Oromo opposition parties/organization to get the desired result.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 02 Dec 2019, 21:41

ODP can't have a cakewalk and can't win only because it owns organizational structures in place unless they have true and genuine political programs which dresses and solves the burning problems/questions being asked by the people from whom they are seeking their votes. No free luch will keep popping up for ever without any paybacks promised over and over again. For now the current ODP is only answering and over serving unilateral Nefxxeny interests way beyond the demands of the Nexxenyas themselves while providing no service and never solving long standing Oromo demands. Mind you that all of these tolerant Oromos are losing their patience and may soon come to punish this OPD beyond repair in the coming election. Why not? The idea is that ODP needs to catch the waves or the waves will catch the ODP! The law change! BINGO!

“Three things you cannot recover in life: the WORD after it’s said, the MOMENT after it’s missed and the TIME after it’s gone. Be Careful!” ~Unknown :P

quote=info post_id=984036 time=1575333349 user_id=43506]
Brother Hawzen, I agree with you!
Let alone prime minister, I am almost sure he will not even be participating in the coming election. As he mentioned in his today's interview with Haq&Saq, he is in the process of denouncing his US citizenship. I highly doubt that this is true but even if this is true, the process will take much longer and he knows it well. And even if he makes it to the election and participate, there is absolutely no way he can win more than 30% of the vote in Oromia for lack of party organizational structure. The same goes for OLF and OFC. No one has such deep orgnizational structure like ODP in oromia and no party except ODP will be able to have his own candidates in every wereda. In many of the woredas ODP will just win for lack of competition and lack of party organizational structure.

And even if Jawar wins 100% in Oromia, there is no way he will become the prime minister. Abiy with the vote of all the other kilils will easily wins the election even without Oromia vote. With the PP party and with uniting all kilils except Tigray, Abiy has already won the election before it even started. In rural societies like ours, it comes all to organizational structure down to the wereda level. PP has this structure in every region. No opposition comes close to it.

I wish Jawar would contribute positively for the country's democratic process. The problem with both Jawar and Eskender is that they both are not sensitive enough and don't think twice about the effect of their words and actions. With this erratic behaviour, they bring more harm to many people.
Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
[/quote]

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 02 Dec 2019, 22:21

We Weyane support Jawar for Prime Minister, because he is inexperienced, emotionally immature, and can easily bend to our will. It is very common to see Digital Weyane these days posing as Qerro and supporting Jawar. We believe Prime Minister Jawar will allow us to use Article 39 to declare Tigray's independence. He is a good man and he deserves our Weyane's support.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 02 Dec 2019, 23:11

sun wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 21:07

Really? :lol: :lol:

If you don't mind I would like to use my democratic rights as to disagree with you categorically!

It is a good thing to have such a great Oromo brother like you to discuss about matters respectfully. Thank you, brother!

It is too early to talk about Premiership because we have already a Prime minister but yet the potential for Jawar is very real regardless of what all the irrelevant witch loonies think and entertain pink hot wet dreams.

Well.. Obbo Jawar said he can win 100%. Correct me If I am wrong? I think Obbo Jawar believes he can win in the next election. Do you think Obbo Jawar has a drop of respect for Ethiopian government officials such as the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby??? He has already shown time and again that he is such a self-centered brother who believes just him made the change.

Jawar is a person who promotes equality and justice for all, unifying and mobilizing from the grassroots up to the big shoes since he is a political super star whom all the combinations of non stop barking and hauling rats, cats and dogs may not be able to stop now and in the future.

It is hard to believe what you said when Obbo Jawar openly says "Oromo First". Not only that, he has been preaching about Religion the whole time since people knew about him before TPLF was kicked out of Arat Killo.

It is not about Jawar but about positive change leading to equality and justice for all ages.

It is not what Obbo Jawar really is. I think it is more about how the Ethiopian masses outside of Oromia think about Jawar.

These Nafxxanya criminals are not running around prostituting and propagating self made fake news about one individual, Jawar, but have their dim eyes on the entire Oromo nation together with all the other nations and nationalities who needs to keep their eyes open and update capacities in order to withstand the possible barbaric sexed up agitated Nafxxaniya onslaughts currently climbing the smooth and oiled night club metal piles for displaying their usual stripteaser twerking competitions. :lol:
All those who are gossping and talking non stop fake and fictional bulsh!t stories are mainly criminal habitual cheesy red ar$$$ hole Nefentenyas bent on hiding their fresh capital crimes of mass killings in Amhara region and Addis Ababa city, Benishganguld Gumuz region, Oromiyya region, Somali region, etc. Diverting attention actively and trying prevent the innocent from promoting equality and justice for all is the traditional arts and crafts of the Nefxenya amara segment of gangsters and their lunatic running dogs. Oromos and all the other Ethiopian nations and nationalities need to stand shoulder to shoulder and reject Nefxenya barbaric attacks trying shoot and loot human and material resources not belonging to them. Pathological cheaters!
:lol:
Let the "Neftegnas" respond to this criticism and calling names.
“You didn't just cheat on me; you cheated on us. You didn't just break my heart; you broke our future.” ~Steve M. :P

Let's hope this quote does not happen to the humble and innocent people of Oromo by Obbo Jawar.

The belief of the Ethiopian masses outside of Oromia is that Obbo Jawar incited crimes and because of him, 86 innocent people were beheaded and stoned to death and many churches burned. I have also talked to few none Oromo Ethiopians that I know in my city, they believe that Obbo Jawar is capable igniting religious war not only in Ethiopia but also in our region. If Obbo Jawar is who the people I spoke with think he is I am scared first and foremost for the people of Oromo.

My personal observation is that Obbo Jawar was a nightmare for TPLF which was a great thing. He is now headache for Ethiopia. In the future, he is going to be headache for the people of Oromo. Then and only then the loyal queerrrooos liones will turn against him and they will eat him alive.

Dedebit is always dedeb