Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
justo

Is there anybody who loves or admires agames?

Post by justo » 28 Nov 2019, 16:10

For real, I want to know. I know the Amhara admire Eritreans and Eritreans respect Amharas. There is a feeling of kinship between Eritreans and the waryas. Eritreans and Oromos feel certain affinity to each other because they both felt oppressed by the ancient regime. But is there anybody who has a genuine love, respect or feeling of kinship with the Agames? Please raise your hand if so is the case
Last edited by justo on 30 Nov 2019, 14:16, edited 1 time in total.

Jirta

Re: Is ether anybody who loves or admires agames?

Post by Jirta » 28 Nov 2019, 16:39

ለምንድን ነው ኤርትራውያን ትግሬን አህያ ይላሉ። ተግሬዎች ደግሞ አማራን አህያ የሚሉት። ብዬ ብጠይቀው አንዱምን አለኝ አህያዋ ደግም ኦሮሞን አህያ ትላለች አለኝ። አህያዋን ደግሞ ብጠይቃት አኔማ ሁለተኛ ሚሰት ነኝ አለቸኝ።

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 28 Nov 2019, 17:00

justo wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 16:10
For real, I want to know. I know the Amhara admire Eritreans and Eritreans respect Amharas. There is a feeling of kinship between Eritreans and the waryas. Eritreans and Oromos feel certain affinity to each other because they both felt oppressed by the ancient regime. But is there anybody who has a genuine love, respect or feeling of kinship with the Agames? Please raise your hand if so is the case
Not a mentally retard like you kkkk.I was brought up to have an identity,a Christian,Ethiopian.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 28 Nov 2019, 17:43

I am sure that the average tegaru is a decent person like the average oromo, amara, sidama, and so on.
but the political elites? another store entirely.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 28 Nov 2019, 19:13

I knew Wishiyee would come out from her hideout :lol: :lol: it because the topic is about her tribe Agame :lol:
present wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 17:23
Did This Ascari Eritrean say Amara admires ascaris?

Too bad Ascari, I know you want Ethiopians to see Tembien and Enderta as non Ethiopians! You dream about it day and night!

But like Degnet said, Tembien and Enderta are too proud Ethiopians

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 29 Nov 2019, 00:26

justo wrote:
The grand Mother of wedi medhin berad adey medhin berad was an agame who used to brew a hell of suwa. Here is the kinship between the man you adore and worship and the People you try to insult. 🤔

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 29 Nov 2019, 00:28

present wrote:

Too bad Ascari, I know you want Ethiopians to see Tembien and Enderta as non Ethiopians! You dream about it day and night!

Ante ahiya lebda 🤔

Adwa rules while enderta and tembien are 4th class citizens like the tere sega Eaters. 😂

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 29 Nov 2019, 07:22

present wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 06:40
Tembien/Enderta Esayas is ruling you, sold your as's to the Arabs :lol: :lol:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 00:28
present wrote:

Ante ahiya lebda 🤔

Adwa rules while enderta and tembien are 4th class citizens like the tere sega Eaters. 😂
Ante [deleted] 😂lebda
Inderta and tembien are whiners like the tere sega eaters 😂. The few Adwa clan rules....😎 Now what is your qentir arse going to do. Go and begg to ye Ethiopia amlak 😂

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 29 Nov 2019, 11:27

I do. I have friends and distant relatives in Axum and I truly truly believe Tigrayans are very decent people. It is the criminal Woyane’s DNA that spoiled the mix. Here these rats disguise themselves as Amhara and attack Eritreans, Tigreans and Oromos. Then they use Oromo names and disparage Amharas. Is there more curse than this?
justo wrote:
Last edited by Selam/ on 29 Nov 2019, 11:38, edited 2 times in total.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 29 Nov 2019, 11:37

I do love and respect the Agame and all Tigray people as much as I love and respect the rest of Ethiopians.
You need to discriminate between TPLF thugs and the people of Tigray.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 29 Nov 2019, 12:59

present wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 11:21
Ascari Eritrean Anbeta qorchame :lol:

We sent you running back to mekele hotel leaving behind everything you lived for. What
else do you want the God of Ethiopia do to you?

You were humiliated at Badime, you will never recover from it. Made you an organ donor. Sold you to the Arebs, made you a prostitues in Addis

Made you run back to mama Amara in mass!

Made you generation to hate being who they are and wish to be Ethiopians!

Over 65% of your people are starving

What more do you need? :lol: :lol:

If you don't stop attacking the God of Ethiopia, more horrible things are coming for you

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 07:22
present wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 06:40
Tembien/Enderta Esayas is ruling you, sold your as's to the Arabs :lol: :lol:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 00:28
present wrote:

Ante ahiya lebda 🤔

Ante [deleted] 😂lebda
Inderta and tembien are whiners like the tere sega eaters 😂. The few Adwa clan rules....😎 Now what is your qentir arse going to do. Go and begg to ye Ethiopia amlak 😂
Ante busxxshti lebda😂 who is We? Is your qentir arse an oromo? 😏 You are the off spring of whiners and bitches who are glory hunters on the shoulder of others 😂.

You are castrated for life unable to recover from your sore and bruised [ deleted ] 😂. The Agame abused your anxxxus for 25 years and now it is the gala turn to mistreat your anuxus 😂.

Lubricate your anuxus, the oromos are going to penetrate it deeeeeeep 😂

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 29 Nov 2019, 23:37

present wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 14:05
That is the problem, you are confused. Wahabis and Oromos are two different things. Amara and Oromo are leading together and now the rest of the ethincs are joining to lead.

And why are you still running to mama Amara if mama Amara don't have everything control? :lol: :lol:

Sit back and relax. Have the peace of mind. You can runaway to lands of mama Amara!

Oromara is going. Just destroyed your Ascari base, EPRP. Viva Esayas too. Kkk. More success is coming. Oromara is your nightmare!

But that is besides the point anyway. What is does has to do with with your dead Dream of seeing the singapooor of Africa :lol:

Organ donor kkkkkkk
😂😂😂😂😂 Yene telecha. Stop leaning your weak irrelevant qentir arse on the shoulder of alpha male of oromo. Oromara yale the qentir tera sega water 😂 who coined the Oromara by the way 😂. The Gala won the battle and the winner take it all baby. Now sit on the back seat of the bus, keep quit and pray to the useless ye Ethiopia amlak that the almighty God bestow the oromo with wisedom and kindness not to mistreat or kill your irrelevant weak tere sega eater anuxus. 😂😂😂.

Oromara was coined by useless tere sega eaters to shine on the expense of the men and women of oromo who contributed the lion share of the burden to chase woyane all the way to mekele. 😂😂😂😂.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 30 Nov 2019, 13:47

present wrote:
30 Nov 2019, 10:14
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You are so desperate. You are taking about your old dream again. But it's only in your dream, ascari. Don't take it seriously, it is going to cost you more kidneys and hearts. You lost that dream when we made you run back to mekele :lol: now we are going to make you run from mekel back to nakfa

Amara is leading with not only ADP but Gurage, Somali, Afar, Debub Ethiopians

The Wahabis your hoping for are just a few gangisters :lol:

You are hoping the wahabis will fight with the Ethiopian Army and defeat it! Kkkkkkk

Not even well orginazed and eager Shabia could not last a few hours at Badime. You remember Ascari? :lol:

Frash adash :lol:
😂😂😂😂 Listen Tere sega eater., 😁 it is only a matter of time when Tere sega eaters will be declared endangered species and We will be able to see them only in museum like lucy or Denkenesh 😁.

In regard to oromata 🤣 You might lucricate your anuxxus and ride oromo anaconda to feel that you are irrelevant but just like the last 28 years, you will be irrelevant and your only weapon will be to scream leba leba leba in Western capitals and of course begg the worthless ye Ethiopia amlak 🤣.

Btw let alone to rule in afar, the Tere sega eaters are not even in charge in Tere sega eaters land 😂😂😂.

Now just like a gold digger [deleted], try to pretend that you are in charge by using the metod of shining by association.

Touché 🤣

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 30 Nov 2019, 14:08

justo wrote:
WZF does "ether", the title of the thread mean?

Where the fück is the self-appointed ERs "English literature professor" Ayte Qindibu when you need him? :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

justo

Post by justo » 30 Nov 2019, 14:16

kerenite wrote:
30 Nov 2019, 14:08
justo wrote:

Where the fück is the self-appointed ERs "English literature professor" Ayte Qindibu when you need him? :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
ንዓኻ ድየ ብቐዳማይ ነጂስ ኢለካ ነይረ። There ዝብል ዘረባዩ ether ኢሉዎ እቲ automatic spellchecker. I didn't care enough to correct it.
Now that your nejis arse has reminded me of it, I'll correct it.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 30 Nov 2019, 15:00

present wrote:
30 Nov 2019, 14:39
Anbeta qorchame Ascari Eritrean

The 400 thousand kebesa and akaleguzai dreaming about fighting with 60 million Amara! :lol: :lol:

And other Ethiopians too :lol:

Organ donor, there is NO one left in your shi't hole :lol:

By the way I eat tire Siga

Tire siga is the reason why your love mama Amara and you run to mama Amara everyday. We don't go to your shi't hole :lol:

Now Ascari eat your anbasha. Dream about this and go to sleep kkkkkkkkkk
Ante tere sega water 🤣🤣🤣🤣
NO need to fight a dead corpose 🤣 and Why should We fight a dead Meat to begin with ?

Now go and [deleted] oromo dixxck because you will [deleted] it Dry for the coming 100 years. 🤣🤣🤣😂. To make the sxxxcking process, coin the oromo dxxxck as oromara dxxck 😂😂.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 30 Nov 2019, 15:01

justo wrote:
30 Nov 2019, 14:16
kerenite wrote:
30 Nov 2019, 14:08
justo wrote:

ንዓኻ ድየ ብቐዳማይ ነጂስ ኢለካ ነይረ። There ዝብል ዘረባዩ ether ኢሉዎ እቲ automatic spellchecker. I didn't care enough to correct it.
Now that your nejis arse has reminded me of it, I'll correct it.
Haha..

I wish you have clue about the term "nejis" an Arabic word and which you are idiotically applying it and hence a meaningless word vis-a-vis the context here thus it doesn't serve your sorry asz.

BTW, are you an eritrean as you claim? Why I am asking is b/c you are more concerned, worried about the future of astobia more than the ethios themselves, you act very nervos, Why?

If I talk of myself and am sure many eritreans would concur with me, I don't give a rat's asz about the Hinfishfish in astobia and to be blunt it is a blessing in disguise.

Anta eritrawi intekwenka, bitintin gida yibelu kem somalia iye zibil Qey bahrachin, assab gelemele mibal kab himam riiesi nidiHin. Nisatom goraHat nihna halayat. Look there was a strong state called somalia, kul gize ugaden natna iya indabelu abay somalia nimimisrat yitseru neyrom. Gin izom goraHat ethios faH bitin aatiyemulom. Now as we speak deqi somal ugaden zibil Qal kab natom dictionary atfiomo. Ethiopia selam rekhiba.

Izi wedeHanka

justo

Post by justo » 30 Nov 2019, 17:19

kerenite wrote:
30 Nov 2019, 15:01
Haha..

I wish you have clue about the term "nejis" an Arabic word and which you are idiotically applying

Izi wedeHanka
ምስ ቋንቋ ዓረብ ጽቡቕ ርክብ የብለይን ዓርኩ።

እዞም ኣዕራብ ዝበህሉ ንኣሽቱ ኣሕዋትናን ትግራይ ዝበሃሉ ንኣሽቱ ጎሮባብትና ብዙሕ ኣይብርሁኒን እዮም።
So irrespective of how the arabs use the term "nejis", when I apply it to you, you'll have to understand it in Tigrigna.

Abe Abraham

Re: Is there anybody who loves or admires agames?

Post by Abe Abraham » 30 Nov 2019, 17:27

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Dec 2019, 03:30

present wrote:
30 Nov 2019, 17:23
Cockroach qorchame Ascari Eritrean

Relax Ascari... everything good. Your journey was horrible. You ended up su'ckn the Amara dic'k.

Amara is leading. Tplf is no longer on power. Your dream is done.

Oromos are Ethiopians and are our brothers. Jewar is a wahabi, he does not represent Oromos. There are 10 million mixed Oromo and Amara people. We ain't going no where

Ethiopians together will workout our problem.

My job is finishing. I exposed you snake ascaris

Anbeta qorchame-- enjoy this music from mama Amara and mama Gurage kkkkkkkkkk

😂😂😂😂😂😂 When the tere sega eaters are casterated and turned to a bunch of eunich, do they have a D@$k left ?🤣.

As far as your attempt to lean on the shoulder of the oromo to make your tere sega eaters feel that you are some One, i have a breaking News for you, the oromo will not fall for that stunt any more. 🤣 Beside this, the honorable 🤣 hailu shawel, the leader of kinijit tried that stunt already but We know where it got him. It got him to kalatit prison and turned him to a b@iych, after they abused him in prison, he settled to open a spa and give People massage 🤣🤣🤣. This was the story of the empty teret teret of the tere sega eaters.