Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Maxi
Member+

Lemma Megersa, who represented the Welega camp, concedes Loss in Oromo Power Struggle

Post by Maxi » 01 Dec 2019, 02:24

Lemma Megersa, who represented the Welega camp, concedes Loss in Oromo Power Struggle

http://timesofaxum.com/lemma-concedes-l ... -struggle/

Maxi
Member+

Re: Lemma Megersa, who represented the Welega camp, concedes Loss in Oromo Power Struggle

Post by Maxi » 01 Dec 2019, 02:29

"በማናቸውም የኦዲፒና የኢሕአዴግ ስብሰባዎች ላይ ውህደቱንና የመደመር ዕሳቤን አስመልክቶ ከአቶ ለማ የልዩነት ሃሳብ አልሰማንም፤ የተለየ አማራጭ ሃሳብም አላቀረቡም።" - የኦህዴድ ከፍተኛ ባለስልጣን አቶ ታየ ደንደኣ
Please wait, video is loading...

Abdelaziz

Re: Lemma Megersa, who represented the Welega camp, concedes Loss in Oromo Power Struggle

Post by Abdelaziz » 01 Dec 2019, 02:41

This money-dog mix named taye dendaw is the greatest shame not only for Ejolies, his adopters, but also for gudelaAmharu, possibly his GujamiGumame ancestors. I even hate his voice and looks not to mention his monkey's-like, extremely primitive and narcissistically selfish ideas. He is the worst liar I have even seen, even compared to Meshrefet, he is a remorseless liar. Obo Lema was opposing Meshrefet for a long time and every OPDO person knows that, but this budagujamigumame denied it in order to make Lema look unstable person like himself. One day this ugly psycho will insult Neftegnas, the next day he says Neftegnas are angles. He is mentally sick. I really do not know why Oromos do not eliminate this monkey.