Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Maxi
Member+

If I was Abiy Ahmed, I would not sleep a single day without Neutralizing traitor Lema Megerssa!!!

Post by Maxi » 30 Nov 2019, 23:53

If I was Abiy Ahmed, I would not sleep a single day without Neutralizing traitor Lema Megerssa!!!

Maxi
Member+

Re: If I was Abiy Ahmed, I would not sleep a single day without Neutralizing traitor Lema Megerssa!!!

Post by Maxi » 01 Dec 2019, 00:02

Now it is Crystal Clear that Abiy Ahemed and Lema Megeressa can not work together. One has to neutralize the other to fulfill his wishes!!

Tog Wajale

Re: If I was Abiy Ahmed, I would not sleep a single day without Neutralizing traitor Lema Megerssa!!!

Post by Tog Wajale » 01 Dec 2019, 00:03

Tebettabba Galla Berhanu Nega Will Kill Both Of Them So He Can Be Prime Minister Of Defato Of Ethiopia. So Liggaggamm Pentte Ahmed Abiyot & Lemma Megerssa Life Is In Trouble!@!

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 01 Dec 2019, 00:14

Tog Wajale wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 00:03
Tebettabba Galla Berhanu Nega Will Kill Both Of Them So He Can Be Prime Minister Of Defato Of Ethiopia. So Liggaggamm Pentte Ahmed Abiyot & Lemma Megerssa Life Is In Trouble!@!
"ስጋ ቁጠር ቢሉት ጣፊያ አንድ አለ!!" ይላል ያገሬ ሰው!! አሁን ብርሃኑ ነጋን ከሰው ቆጥረኸው ነው እንዲህ ያለ የወንድ ስራ ይሰራል ብለህ የፃፍከው? Berhanu Nega is the most cowardice person that exists in this world. he has Big mouth, but he is heartless person!!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Dec 2019, 00:20

Chekla, what base does the mercenary has to neutralize Lema, the entire Oromo people are behind Lema including all activists and nationalists but you are spewing your wishful thinking because Ormia is gone by its sons and daughters.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 01 Dec 2019, 00:26

Maxi wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 00:14
Tog Wajale wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 00:03
"ስጋ ቁጠር ቢሉት ጣፊያ አንድ አለ!!" ይላል ያገሬ ሰው!! አሁን ብርሃኑ ነጋን ከሰው ቆጥረኸው ነው እንዲህ ያለ የወንድ ስራ ይሰራል ብለህ የፃፍከው? Berhanu Nega is the most cowardice person that exists in this world. he has Big mouth, but he is heartless person!!
Maxi is intoxicated by the big mac that he ate after he finished his shift of cab driving .... so you guys take it easy on her

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 01 Dec 2019, 00:27

Taye Dendea an OPD official said to SBS Radio that Lema megeressa is a traitor!! :P :P
Please wait, video is loading...

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 01 Dec 2019, 00:29

Prophesor Maxi :--- The Mighty Of The Horn H.E President Esias Afewerki Is Given Up Hope On The Fake Smiles & Fikir Yashenifal Teret Teret On Liggaggamm Pentte Ahmed Abiyot Administration Completely. Now The Plan Is Changing & Tebettabba Galla Berhanu Nega Is A Friend Of Eritrean General Sibhat Ephrem & Eritrean President So ,If Ahmed Abiyot Failed To Fulfill His Indebted So Many Promises Then ,Through 3rd Party Both Liggaggamm Pentte Ahmed Abiyot & Lemma Megerssa Will Be Assassinated Or Put Under House Arrest Just Like Sudan Al Beshir. It Is Just A Matter Of Time & It is Under Way Through Hidden Channel. The Biggest Hurdle Now Is ☆ Are The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F Woyane Former Criminals Will Be Apprehended, "Next " Are They Going To Vacate From The Occupied Eritrean Territory As They Promised.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 01 Dec 2019, 08:40

Maxi wrote:
30 Nov 2019, 23:53

I know prostitute like you, loves to sleep with many people. How can you sleep with Lemma!

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 01 Dec 2019, 12:03

ወይ ጉድ!! Takele Gomma stuck BIG stick in to the @nus of traitor Lemma Megerasa, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 01 Dec 2019, 15:40

Yes agame cyber troll...you have wet dreams of seeing oromo divided so that your uncle's of tplf can sneak back into power and resume looting.
Too bad, so sad for you then.