Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

Amharas & Eritreans Must Invade Tigray & Divide It Between Them Both ASAP!!!

Post by tarik » 30 Nov 2019, 20:36

Amharas & Eritreans Must Invade Tigray & Divide It Between Them Both ASAP!!! :roll: :!: :idea: :arrow:

Cigar

Re: Amharas & Eritreans Must Invade Tigray & Divide It Between Them Both ASAP!!!

Post by Cigar » 30 Nov 2019, 21:13

You idiot, Eritrea never and will never claim an inch of what is not its.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Amharas & Eritreans Must Invade Tigray & Divide It Between Them Both ASAP!!!

Post by tarik » 30 Nov 2019, 21:36

Cigar wrote:
30 Nov 2019, 21:13
You idiot, Eritrea never and will never claim an inch of what is not its.
Cigar

Good Evening Sir

Hey Einstein, but u r ok when cursed-land-tigray is claiming Eritrean lands Badme, Tsorona, Zalenbessa and she is still on our land, UR OK WITH THAT MR. RETARD EINSTEIN???!!! MORAN!!! :roll:

Good Evening Sir

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 30 Nov 2019, 22:33

Of course I am not ok for the illigal occupation of Eritrea's territories, you idiot wedi sherm*uta, gahba, megal, assaw mitra chenawit agame.
We went to court, we won the case and even if woyane is squatting there, it will vacate it with out losing any Eritrean live or bullet.
It is not like Badime is Masswa, Assab or Barentu.
Woyane is out of power. The new Ethio PM pledges to abide by the rule of law.
So if we can wait over 20 years what is waiting another year or so.
Saying that I will assure you if your woyane shoots a single shot towards Eritrea for any reason Eritrea will completely destroy you.
And your post doesn't even say Badime you numb nut. You are saying let the Amhara and Eritrea steal territories which doesn't belong them.
It is not Eritrea's policy.
And you are a nasty agame who is playing your elementary games.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 30 Nov 2019, 22:45

Cigar wrote:
30 Nov 2019, 22:33
Of course I am not ok for the illigal occupation of Eritrea's territories, you idiot wedi sherm*uta, gahba, megal, assaw mitra chenawit agame.
We went to court, we won the case and even if woyane is squatting there, it will vacate it with out losing any Eritrean live or bullet.
It is not like Badime is Masswa, Assab or Barentu.
Woyane is out of power. The new Ethio PM pledges to abide by the rule of law.
So if we can wait over 20 years what is waiting another year or so.
Saying that I will assure you if your woyane shoots a single shot towards Eritrea for any reason Eritrea will completely destroy you.
And your post doesn't even say Badime you numb nut. You are saying let the Amhara and Eritrea steal territories which doesn't belong them.
It is not Eritrea's policy.
And you are a nasty agame who is playing your elementary games.
Cigar: BoKHBAKH

Good Evening Sir

What z fkkkkk policy r u talking about. 2 get killed & get our head and our ppl chopped and our land stolen 4 29 years, that is not policy, spare me z jesus shittt policy, where if somebody slaps ur left cheek u beg him 2 slap ur right cheek. Badme is ours on paper but on z ground it's z ragtag agames that have been sitting in MY GRADFATHER ERITREAN LAND 4 28 years, that is ur policy, non violence. Agames r still committing crimes on my Eritrean ppl as we speak, but u want us 2 be quiet. [ deleted ] PLEASE U R Z REAL MOZERFKKKKER AGAME AKA AGAMAZIAN GAGAAZAIAN SHITT. U want 2 destory Eritrea so that ur cursed-land-tigray 2 flourish. WE PURE BLOOD ERITREANS HAD ENOUGH OF THIS NICENESSS FKKKED UP POLICY!!! IN AFRICA IT'S A JUNGLE ONLY Z STRONG SURVIVES NOT Z LAW U MORAN. U GOT GUNS AND GUTS, U SURVIVE NOT Z LAW CRAPPP. WE ERITREANS NEED 2 GET BACK OUR DIGNITY BACK AGAIN!!!! FKKKK U AND UR NICE POLICY U HOUSE NIGGGER AGAME!!!

Good Evening Sir

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 30 Nov 2019, 23:04

You dumb as*s, if you are Eritrean and agame is sitting in your dead mother f**ker grandfather land then go and fight them.
Again, Eritrea will destroy you agames if you shoot a bullet towards Eritrea, but we are not going to spend a bullet which cost a penny to get what is ours in a silver plate.
Yes if we went to war to get it, lots of blood shed (majority your agame tribes) gonna occur and it will distruct us from fixing other Eritrea's internal issues.
And as a filthy and coward and medanagheri agame, that is what you are praying and hoping.
Your agame corpse is waiting the hearse to go pick it up to the grave and you understand that you have nothing to lose.
So, we are not stupid to get in to a little hick up which is about to materialize in the year 2020.
Mark my word, you d**k head, ri'essi hamham, filthy wedi megal mitra agame sherm*utta.
Again if you are Eritrean, go and you yourself can beat them agames and bring it back to its rightful owner......I mean if you really are Eritrean you should have balls of steel. But hey you are a medanagheri agame with meatloaf balls.
Mushmush.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 30 Nov 2019, 23:22

Cigar wrote:
30 Nov 2019, 23:04
You dumb as*s, if you are Eritrean and agame is sitting in your dead mother f**ker grandfather land then go and fight them.
Again, Eritrea will destroy you agames if you shoot a bullet towards Eritrea, but we are not going to spend a bullet which cost a penny to get what is ours in a silver plate.
Yes if we went to war to get it, lots of blood shed (majority your agame tribes) gonna occur and it will distruct us from fixing other Eritrea's internal issues.
And as a filthy and coward and medanagheri agame, that is what you are praying and hoping.
Your agame corpse is waiting the hearse to go pick it up to the grave and you understand that you have nothing to lose.
So, we are not stupid to get in to a little hick up which is about to materialize in the year 2020.
Mark my word, you d**k head, ri'essi hamham, filthy wedi megal mitra agame sherm*utta.
Again if you are Eritrean, go and you yourself can beat them agames and bring it back to its rightful owner......I mean if you really are Eritrean you should have balls of steel. But hey you are a medanagheri agame with meatloaf balls.
Mushmush.
Cigar: Humum feres aka sick horse

Good Evening Sir

Z difference beteween u & I is i am z true son of BEIT-TEMHIRTI SEWRA AKA EPLF , My teachers were really war hadened *SUNKULAN NAY KUNAT* Eritrawyan Himam zelewom memharan eyom neromuni. I AM AN ERITREAN NATIONALIST I DON'T COMPROMISE WITH NOBODY WHEN IT COMES 2 MY ERITREAN SEA OR AIR OR LAND, Z GREAT ERITREAN GENERAL WUCHU ONCE SAID* NASENET TEMENZAE ENBER AY TETEKOBIN EYA*. We Eritreans should not compromise with nobody even our family members when it comes 2 Eritrea. FKKK TGRAY AND ALL AGAMES, BURN ALL TIGRAY AND ALL AGAMES IN IT.!!! DO HAVE Z BALLS 2 EVEN SAY THIS????? I Don't think so. Till then, LEAVE ERITREA 2 US PURE BLOOD ERITREANS NOT DEQI 40 AGAMES LIKE U who always got a soft spot with tigray. FKKK U AND UR TIGRAY!!!

Good Evening Sir

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 30 Nov 2019, 23:47

GTF outtahere you scum bag dirty agame.
Talking the agames talking point that we got slapped by the cowards tegarus, you want some one to believe you that you are Eritrean?
Idiot as deceitful as you agames are, had you won the war you wouldn't have been dragged to the court of law. You could have sat in all the other territories shaebia retreated from.
The fact is your stupid generals (students of EPLF who failed what they were taught) sent every thing including their sinks and when Shaebia retreated and cut them off from their supplies including water, they beg the international community for cease fire and pledged to abide by what ever the outcome of the verdict.
A winning army doesn't beg the international community to force the supposedly defeated army to station its troops deep down it's own territories.
But as lawful as we are believing the rule of law we agreed to it knowing that the verdict will be in our favor.
No Eritrean will say what you just said you filthy agame. You are saying exactly what your brothers ethioredsea and tigraypeople are saying. Yes in your earlier post you said that we got slapped in one cheek and we are being slapped on the other cheek as we speak too, when we [deleted] slapped your leaders so much so they all are hiding in mekele holes with no one to collect the rent fees for them, of their ill founded riches high rise buildings.
We [deleted] slapped every ethiopian regime who dare us including your thuggish, ungrateful, deceitful, backstabbing and coward woyane.
And any dumb as*s who always beg validation of his/her identity can't be what he/she says.
The fact is every single Eritrean and ethiopian except the agames been calling who you really are. A coconut head, wedi sherm*uta agame i.e.
As of me, I don't need or ask for validation from any body like you do every freaking second about who I am.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 01 Dec 2019, 00:06

Cigar wrote:
30 Nov 2019, 23:47
GTF outtahere you scum bag dirty agame.
Talking the agames talking point that we got slapped by the cowards tegarus, you want some one to believe you that you are Eritrean?
Idiot as deceitful as you agames are, had you won the war you wouldn't have been dragged to the court of law. You could have sat in all the other territories shaebia retreated from.
The fact is your stupid generals (students of EPLF who failed what they were taught) sent every thing including their sinks and when Shaebia retreated and cut them off from their supplies including water, they beg the international community for cease fire and pledged to abide by what ever the outcome of the verdict.
A winning army doesn't beg the international community to force the supposedly defeated army to station its troops deep down it's own territories.
But as lawful as we are believing the rule of law we agreed to it knowing that the verdict will be in our favor.
No Eritrean will say what you just said you filthy agame. You are saying exactly what your brothers ethioredsea and tigraypeople are saying. Yes in your earlier post you said that we got slapped in one cheek and we are being slapped on the other cheek as we speak too, when we [deleted] slapped your leaders so much so they all are hiding in mekele holes with no one to collect the rent fees for them, of their ill founded riches high rise buildings.
We [deleted] slapped every ethiopian regime who dare us including your thuggish, ungrateful, deceitful, backstabbing and coward woyane.
And any dumb as*s who always beg validation of his/her identity can't be what he/she says.
The fact is every single Eritrean and ethiopian except the agames been calling who you really are. A coconut head, wedi sherm*uta agame i.e.
As of me, I don't need or ask for validation from any body like you do every freaking second about who I am.
Cigar: stop smoking 2 much ganjaaa u moran agame

Good Evening Sir

I don't need ur approval, u agame wedi 40 tewelije tigraway. It's ppl like u that is destorying my Eritrea. Eritrea needs Eritreans by mebeqol only not deqalu or deqi 40 or teweliji agames like u. We pure blood Eritreans by mebeqol r more than enough 2 rule Eritrea!!! AGAMES GET Z FKKKK OUT OF MY ANCESTORS LAND ERITREA!!!! Idiot Rasi woldemicheal solomon and Degiat bahta hagos r my Ancestors. U MORAN

Good Evening Sir

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 01 Dec 2019, 00:45

ERITREA NEEDS NEW RULERS LIKE TARIK INSTEAD OF COWARD MINIONS OF ISAIAS THE OLD DICTATOR. THE PROBLEM WITH ERITREANS IS THEY HAVE SLAVE MINDSET AND ARE NOT FREE AS THE AMHARA. ERITREANS ARE SLAVES TO ISAIAS AND BEFORE ITALY ERITREANS HAVE HIGH LEVEL OF ANXIETY LEVEL BECAUSE 99% OF ERITREAN CHRISTIANS LEAVE THERE COUNTRY TO THE WEST!!! I love my Eritreans but they most think as FREE PEOPLE NOT SLAVES AND COWS!!!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 01 Dec 2019, 09:35

Bete Gojjam wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 00:45
ERITREA NEEDS NEW RULERS LIKE TARIK INSTEAD OF COWARD MINIONS OF ISAIAS THE OLD DICTATOR. THE PROBLEM WITH ERITREANS IS THEY HAVE SLAVE MINDSET AND ARE NOT FREE AS THE AMHARA. ERITREANS ARE SLAVES TO ISAIAS AND BEFORE ITALY ERITREANS HAVE HIGH LEVEL OF ANXIETY LEVEL BECAUSE 99% OF ERITREAN CHRISTIANS LEAVE THERE COUNTRY TO THE WEST!!! I love my Eritreans but they most think as FREE PEOPLE NOT SLAVES AND COWS!!!
AgameWoch are unsophisticated and retard bunches. This “bettegijjam” sob once pretending as Eritrean just to end up write “they” referring to Eritreans.

This is why the agameWoch will never succeed because they are low IQ on the top of their evil mindeset

Tarik

You are an agame sob and no one give a fkkk about your daily blabbering for the last 5years. I suggest you to use your other saveral alias such as the stupid one judgmentday 1234 :P
Pure eritrawi bele qodar agame.