Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Dahgol

Dear Tarik

Post by Dahgol » 29 Nov 2019, 22:03

Now enemy TPlf is irrelevant, Eritrea is at peace with all Ethiopians including agamestanians except ex-TPlf cadres.
Eritrea has no business in meddling with neighboring countries internal politics.
There would be no Eritrean blood to be spilled for others anymore unless there’s a threat to Eritrean interest. Some Ethiopians think the border closing is no good for us, but the reality is different...Eritrea has no benefit by opening the border, the only benefit is we’ll let them use our ports for peace, not for money. Peace is priceless for us...no compromise on that...
So stop pleading for Eritrea to come save you. Your prayers are falling on deaf ears... it’s like praying to a dead man like your Abune aregawi :lol: what a waste of time...

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Dear Tarik

Post by tarik » 29 Nov 2019, 22:25

Dahgol wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 22:03
Now enemy TPlf is irrelevant, Eritrea is at peace with all Ethiopians including agamestanians except ex-TPlf cadres.
Eritrea has no business in meddling with neighboring countries internal politics.
There would be no Eritrean blood to be spilled for others anymore unless there’s a threat to Eritrean interest. Some Ethiopians think the border closing is no good for us, but the reality is different...Eritrea has no benefit by opening the border, the only benefit is we’ll let them use our ports for peace, not for money. Peace is priceless for us...no compromise on that...
So stop pleading for Eritrea to come save you. Your prayers are falling on deaf ears... it’s like praying to a dead man like your Abune aregawi :lol: what a waste of time...
Dahgol

Good Evening Sir

U must be an immature historian or not even know Africa or Ethiopian or even Eritrea history or should i say ur cursed-land-tigray stupid politics. Tplf chose oromos aka kenyans 2 destory us Eritreans and Amhara ppl, so it is up 2 us Eritreans and Ethiopian Amhara race 2 destroy Oromos aka kenyans and agame unity. WTF makes think i am begging. U idiot moZERFKER, I AM MORE ERITREAN THAN U STUPID ARSE!!!! SO GO AND USE OTHER NAMES AND PASTE AND COPY FAKE SHIIIIT IDIOT!!! LET Z REAL WARRIORS FIGHT!!! DENQORO.

Good Evening Sir

Dahgol

Post by Dahgol » 29 Nov 2019, 22:49

Yirdaeka tarkom,
No Eritrean blood will be spilled for others unless our interest is threatened. Our interest from Ethiopia is ONLY peace and as long as there’s peace,... no war... you can continue to plead for Eritrea’s help but it’s not coming.
Eritreans want peace with all Ethiopians including tigreans with the exception of TPlf criminals.
Go ahead and scream, shout, but you’re praying to a deaf ear. I feel sorry for your wasted time daily blowing the war horn sitting behind your PC. The hero Eritreans are still defending their country. It’s just NOT an Eritrean trait to beat war drum like you do ...sitting in comfort, through out our history we destroy our enemies who come to our home land, but no interest in others land... Eritrea is beautiful & more than enough for us.
Wedehanka

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 29 Nov 2019, 22:57

Dahgol wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 22:49
Yirdaeka tarkom,
No Eritrean blood will be spilled for others unless our interest is threatened. Our interest from Ethiopia is ONLY peace and as long as there’s peace,... no war... you can continue to plead for Eritrea’s help but it’s not coming.
Eritreans want peace with all Ethiopians including tigreans with the exception of TPlf criminals.
Go ahead and scream, shout, but you’re praying to a deaf ear. I feel sorry for your wasted time daily blowing the war horn sitting behind your PC. The hero Eritreans are still defending their country. It’s just NOT an Eritrean trait to beat war drum like you do ...sitting in comfort, through out our history we destroy our enemies who come to our home land, but no interest in others land... Eritrea is beautiful & more than enough for us.
Wedehanka
Da-godolo-hangol agame

Good Evening Sir

U r a stupid agame born or raised in Eritrea wedi 40, agame. SO SHUTTT Z FKKK UP. U r here working 4 tplf not Eritrea. YERDAKA NAKE WEDI HIRKAM TIGRAWAY WEDI ABASAHWEEL. WEDI 40 AGAME. BAZTARD. YERDAKA NAKE WEDI KEMAKUM TEGARU SEREKTI. WE PURE ERITREANS SHALL BE ALLIACE WITH AMHARAS AND DESTORY U AGAMES AND OROMOS AKA KENYANS, AND FREE MY ERITREA AND AMHARA ETHIOPIA!!!

Good Evening Sir

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 29 Nov 2019, 22:58

Dahgol wrote:
Yirdaeka tarkom,
Wedehanka
Tarik is a harmless Agame that pretends to be an Eritrean, just like Asswash. Don't waste your time and he is as dumb as a brick.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 29 Nov 2019, 23:01

Dahgol wrote:
It sounds to me that you know nothing about our Tigray's culture of discipline. :roll:

When I was growing up in my hometown of Adwa, I called this pretty girl in my class "Wesf'aatam," and the teacher disciplined me by making me write the words -- "I am stupid, I am cursed, I am agame" 100 times on the blackboard, in front of the students.

The pretty girl was finally able to forgive me and I was taught a valuable lesson not to ever insult people again. :cry:

After dictator Issayas said "Game Over" and overthrew our TPLF leaders, we Weyane got very scared, and we felt that, if we show remorse for the crimes we committed against the Eritrean people by insulting ourselves 100 times (Like brother tarik is doing), we hope that the Eritrean people will find it in their hearts to forgive us.

My brother tarik is basically asking Eritreans for forgiveness by insulting his Tigraway identity in particular, and our country Tigray in genral, because that is how our Tegaru parents, teachers and the priests disciplined us in Adwa, Tigray.

Dahgol

Post by Dahgol » 29 Nov 2019, 23:21

:lol: :lol:
The truth hurts, I feel your pain. No Eritrean would call our Oromos brothers like you do. History lesson for you, Oromo Kerros, and Amhara Fanos & others ...were our partners in undoing TPlf. So we’re not taking sides here ( in your imaginary war), we respect both and all Ethiopians for that matter who respect our peace.
There’s a saying, empty can makes the loudest noise than a full can... you making all kind of noise... what a waist of time...
You don’t even know Eritrean core foreign policy of non interference in other countries internal matters...making me wander who you are..Eritreans know war and know how to win them,but I never seen a warmonger Eritrean in my life like you are claiming to be :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yirdaeka no more wars, unless you come to the war front :roll: :roll:

What a waste of Time Tariku :lol:
tarik wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 22:57
Dahgol wrote:
Yirdaeka tarkom,
Wedehanka
Da-godolo-hangol agame

Good Evening Sir

U r a stupid agame born or raised in Eritrea wedi 40, agame. SO SHUTTT Z FKKK UP. U r here working 4 tplf not Eritrea. YERDAKA NAKE WEDI HIRKAM TIGRAWAY WEDI ABASAHWEEL. WEDI 40 AGAME. BAZTARD. YERDAKA NAKE WEDI KEMAKUM TEGARU SEREKTI. WE PURE ERITREANS SHALL BE ALLIACE WITH AMHARAS AND DESTORY U AGAMES AND OROMOS AKA KENYANS, AND FREE MY ERITREA AND AMHARA ETHIOPIA!!!

Good Evening Sir

Dahgol

Post by Dahgol » 30 Nov 2019, 10:22

Thanks bro for the insight
I kinda sense that but I was giving him the benefit of doubt, ab wigie zey waale hatir kem dibehale, his daily eardrums for war is not Eritrean character...
Temt wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 22:58
Dahgol wrote:
Yirdaeka tarkom,
Wedehanka
Tarik is a harmless Agame that pretends to be an Eritrean, just like Asswash. Don't waste your time and he is as dumb as a brick.

Dahgol

Post by Dahgol » 30 Nov 2019, 10:24

DW you’re right about me and your brother Tariku :lol: :lol:
Digital Weyane wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 23:01
Dahgol wrote:
It sounds to me that you know nothing about our Tigray's culture of discipline. :roll:

When I was growing up in my hometown of Adwa, I called this pretty girl in my class "Wesf'aatam," and the teacher disciplined me by making me write the words -- "I am stupid, I am cursed, I am agame" 100 times on the blackboard, in front of the students.

The pretty girl was finally able to forgive me and I was taught a valuable lesson not to ever insult people again. :cry:

After dictator Issayas said "Game Over" and overthrew our TPLF leaders, we Weyane got very scared, and we felt that, if we show remorse for the crimes we committed against the Eritrean people by insulting ourselves 100 times (Like brother tarik is doing), we hope that the Eritrean people will find it in their hearts to forgive us.

My brother tarik is basically asking Eritreans for forgiveness by insulting his Tigraway identity in particular, and our country Tigray in genral, because that is how our Tegaru parents, teachers and the priests disciplined us in Adwa, Tigray.

Dahgol

Post by Dahgol » 30 Nov 2019, 22:02

:idea: you might have a better chance if you ask Djibouti or Sudan than Eritrea to join you for a war. :lol:

Eritrea will pass your imaginary upcoming war