Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Kuasmeda
Member+

Present is Suffering from Post Traumatic Syndrome!!!

Post by Kuasmeda » 27 Nov 2019, 22:33

Present has went under sever stressful situation while he was a child due to the fact that his mom was a sex worker and he never know who his father was nor where he is from in origin, as his mother does not know certainly who his father was. His father also will never know that present existed. He sees his mother differently yes as this is an issue not as he doesn't know fully where his from, but as in normal everyday life he cannot escape this.

When present lived in Abashawl Asmara from age 7 to age 17 everyday he would talk to a handful of new people. Being so diverse and as he is mixed Agame & probably from southern Ethiopia and whatever else he may be, making it not obvious where he is from and being a normal question people ask one another when first talking with the diversity their. People would ask where are you from as he doesn't look like or act like people that have similar features to his own. This raised interest naturally he has a few choices here 1) lie and say something to avoid further questioning 2) say he is not sure that leads to shock and irresistible to then wonder why so much do not to help asking then he would have to say the truth why? 3) just say it's none of your business and come across as a less approachable person and make less friends etc in the process. This was so difficult daily as a result. When his mom took him to Adigrat after the independence of Eritrea, he was told by his maternal grandma that his sex worker mom is from Adigrat and his father was from south Ethiopia who died in Sahil, Eritrea.

It is too shameful & trauma for present as people of Adigrat & old time colleagues from Abashawl know his background. Present's hatred on Eritreans developed after he moved to Adigrat & when his grandma told him about the death of his Abat tor father who was killed by Ascari Eritreans in one of the mountains of Sahil. In this occasion, I kindly request the ER members to understand his situation & cooperate him by not responding to his posts so that he can be able to recover from his trauma after the demise of TPLF.

Temt
Member+

Re: Present is Suffering from Post Traumatic Syndrome!!!

Post by Temt » 27 Nov 2019, 22:42

Kuasmeda wrote:
27 Nov 2019, 22:33
Present has went under sever stressful situation while he was a child due to the fact that his mom was a sex worker and he never know who his father was nor where he is from in origin, as his mother does not know certainly who his father was. His father also will never know that present existed. He sees his mother differently yes as this is an issue not as he doesn't know fully where his from, but as in normal everyday life he cannot escape this.

When present lived in Abashawl Asmara from age 7 to age 17 everyday he would talk to a handful of new people. Being so diverse and as he is mixed Agame & probably from southern Ethiopia and whatever else he may be, making it not obvious where he is from and being a normal question people ask one another when first talking with the diversity their. People would ask where are you from as he doesn't look like or act like people that have similar features to his own. This raised interest naturally he has a few choices here 1) lie and say something to avoid further questioning 2) say he is not sure that leads to shock and irresistible to then wonder why so much do not to help asking then he would have to say the truth why? 3) just say it's none of your business and come across as a less approachable person and make less friends etc in the process. This was so difficult daily as a result. When his mom took him to Adigrat after the independence of Eritrea, he was told by his maternal grandma that his sex worker mom is from Adigrat and his father was from south Ethiopia who died in Sahil, Eritrea.

It is too shameful & trauma for present as people of Adigrat & old time colleagues from Abashawl know his background. Present's hatred on Eritreans developed after he moved to Adigrat & when his grandma told him about the death of his Abat tor father who was killed by Ascari Eritreans in one of the mountains of Sahil. In this occasion, I kindly request the ER members to understand his situation & cooperate him by not responding to his posts so that he can be able to recover from his trauma after the demise of TPLF.
Not responding to an emotionally unstable person is the best action we Eritreans can do to help out this apparently delusional Agame. I hear you loud and clear bro. RIP Abay Tigrai and BIH (Burn In Hell) TPLF!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 27 Nov 2019, 22:53

It was only after you Shabo overthrew our TPLF leaders that my Weyane brother Present started acting erratically. Before that, he was a happy-go-lucky Weyane guy making money by selling Amhara land to Arabs and Indians.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 28 Nov 2019, 00:24

Kusameda,

Are you saying that 'present' is a Tigrae? I disagree.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 28 Nov 2019, 00:47

My Weyane brother Present is my Hero.

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 28 Nov 2019, 02:11

Dear Horus! I confirm you 100% that Present is from Tigray. His mother's grave is found in Adigrat.Present knows only his family on his mothers side. I am not sure whether he has traced the whereabouts of his paternal relatives.
Horus wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 00:24
Kusameda,

Are you saying that 'present' is a Tigrae? I disagree.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 28 Nov 2019, 02:28

Kusameda,

There are times that one needs to take a view at the of risk being wrong but take it because one's intuition dictates it to be true. This is that time I go with my intuition and disagree with you again. I have my own idea of where he is from but I will keep that close to my chest.

LeeVanCliff

Post by LeeVanCliff » 28 Nov 2019, 06:45

Digital Woyane
..... Legalize it 😁😁😁😁😁
You are the most honest Tigraway here😁😁😁😁
Are you by any means related to Halafi Adgi??

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 28 Nov 2019, 09:20

My take on this is different. I don’t question people’s origin as long as they’re Ethiopian and identify themselves as such. Tigrayans are very decent people just like all other Ethiopians and I never confuse them with Woyane thugs. Oromos are wise and big-hearted people and I don’t confuse them with the wannabe ayatollah and his wicked disciples. Likewise, I don’t confuse the handful extremist Amharas with the godly Amhara people. The same goes to our Eritrean neighbors. There are no KIFU people. There are only KIFU individuals, thuggish groups and may be misguided people.
present wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 08:54
Ethiopian Brother Horus, the honorable;

Thank you for your comment and disagreeing.

If you've noticed, I have never attacked ascaris and wahabis for no reason. I am simply always responding back to their attack to Ethiopia and Ethiopians. This is a typical character of true Ethiopians, the chosen ones. I've never seen you attack anyone on ER unless you or Ethiopians are attacked. I believe, God, will not be happy with me if I attack any livingthing for no reason. That is evil!!

Horus wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 02:28
Kusameda,

There are times that one needs to take a view at the of risk being wrong but take it because one's intuition dictates it to be true. This is that time I go with my intuition and disagree with you again. I have my own idea of where he is from but I will keep that close to my chest.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 28 Nov 2019, 09:59

Hahaha but you still Kifu Agame eko :lol: :lol:
present wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 09:28
Selam,
Very good! Thank you. I agree with you. However, please note that this is ER, and if've noticed, there is NOT a single Ascari Eritrean who has not attacked Ethiopians or Ethiopia. Can you name me one Ascari who does not supports Tesfaye gebre ebab? You will find NONE!!

That is why I call them all Ascaris- the cursed people and enemy of God!

Anyway, I prefer Tarik though.

Selam/ wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 09:20
My take on this is different. I don’t question people’s origin as long as they’re Ethiopian and identify themselves as such. Tigrayans are very decent people just like all other Ethiopians and I never confuse them with Woyane thugs. Oromos are wise and big-hearted people and I don’t confuse them with the wannabe ayatollah and his wicked disciples. Likewise, I don’t confuse the handful extremist Amharas with the godly Amhara people. The same goes to our Eritrean neighbors. There are no KIFU people. There are only KIFU individuals, thuggish groups and may be misguided people.
present wrote:

If you've noticed, I have never attacked ascaris and wahabis for no reason. I am simply always responding back to their attack to Ethiopia and Ethiopians. This is a typical character of true Ethiopians, the chosen ones. I've never seen you attack anyone on ER unless you or Ethiopians are attacked. I believe, God, will not be happy with me if I attack any livingthing for no reason. That is evil!!

Horus wrote:
Kusameda,

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 28 Nov 2019, 10:13

None of us on this forum represents the people we came from. None!

So, I don’t like attacking people’s domain. Butchering the individuals and their associates is absolutely okay but disparaging the people at large is not right. Oftentimes, I see people struggling to articulate their criticism and insults toward their opponents and they end up indulging into a collateral damage. As far as I am concerned, mischaracterizing the Amharas, Tigreans, Oromos, Gurages or Eritreans collectively is an easy escape and a sign of weakness. I am capable of sending my lethal offenses toward the specific individuals without involving their tribes.

present wrote:
Selam,
Very good! Thank you. I agree with you. However, please note that this is ER, and if've noticed, there is NOT a single Ascari Eritrean who has not attacked Ethiopians or Ethiopia. Can you name me one Ascari who does not supports Tesfaye gebre ebab? You will find NONE!!

Selam/ wrote:
present wrote:

Horus wrote:
Kusameda,

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 28 Nov 2019, 10:41

Fruitcake cry baby agame puzzynet as bro fed calls you. Its crystal clear youre not who you say you are. Everyone here knows you're an agame. Tarik is your other alias and you have many more besides that. I can't be arsed mentioning them all. Half of the posts on this forum are yours. You make me laugh when you open a thread and start replying to yourself with your other aliases, sometimes you even argue. Youre not normal aziza. Seek help.
present wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 10:15
What would you do when the ascaris attack the whole tribe or our beloved country Ethiopia and her chosen people, the true Ethiopians? And when they continually do it? :lol:

You are going to stay a nice boy? :lol:

Selam/ wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 10:13

So, I don’t like attacking people’s domain. Butchering the individuals and their associates is absolutely okay but disparaging the people at large is not right. Oftentimes, I see people struggling to articulate their criticism and insults toward their opponents and they end up indulging into a collateral damage. As far as I am concerned, mischaracterizing the Amharas, Tigreans, Oromos, Gurages or Eritreans collectively is an easy escape and a sign of weakness. I am capable of sending my lethal offenses toward the specific individuals without involving their tribes.

present wrote:
Selam,

Selam/ wrote:
present wrote:

Horus wrote:
Kusameda,

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 28 Nov 2019, 10:48

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Fruitcake....ember fruitcake LOL
It doesn’t surprise me if Wishiyee’s fulltime job selling his Agame a55 on daily basis
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 10:41
Fruitcake cry baby agame puzzynet as bro fed calls you. Its crystal clear youre not who you say you are. Everyone here knows you're an agame. Tarik is your other alias and you have many more besides that. I can't be arsed mentioning them all. Half of the posts on this forum are yours. You make me laugh when you open a thread and start replying to yourself with your other aliases, sometimes you even argue. Youre not normal aziza. Seek help.
present wrote:
What would you do when the ascaris attack the whole tribe or our beloved country Ethiopia and her chosen people, the true Ethiopians? And when they continually do it? :lol:

Selam/ wrote:

present wrote:
Selam,

Selam/ wrote:
present wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 28 Nov 2019, 11:00

That’s exactly what Abdul the Bull, Irgum Ethoash, KIFU Halafi Mengedi, moron AbebeB are doing against Ethiopians and Eritreans. Why would I return in kind and go down to the gutter with these wicked persons when I know they don’t represent their people? Why would I? And what is the benefit of insulting all Eritreans or Tigrayans when they are not here on this forum to read your toxic derogation? You’re only feeding your ego, I guess. That’s like jumping off the hell cliff with the wicked.
present wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

present wrote:
Selam,

Selam/ wrote:
present wrote:

Horus wrote:
Kusameda,

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 28 Nov 2019, 11:06

Denkoro agame we're laughing at you. You stupid clown :lol: :lol: :lol: every Eritrean on this forum identifies you as agame. That must really hurt when youre trying to pass yourself as an amhara qiqiqiqi qiqiqiqi inferiority complex stricken agame :mrgreen:
present wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 10:52
Poor Ascari Eritrean 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are going to cry more. I am only reminding you what God has done to you and what he will do to you the more you attack Ethiopains

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 28 Nov 2019, 11:17

Horus wrote:
Kusameda,

Horus, you can disagree all you want that this Agame piece of garbage is not Agame. That is not the point. The point is - do you, Horus, agree with what he posts ad nauseum boring, very boring repetition as immature and education challenged that he is. That is the question. Whether you believe he is not an Agame is your god-given right. To me whether he is Guraghe, Agame, or unknown son of a prostitute isn't the issue. The issue is his repetitive and boring trolling.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Nov 2019, 11:18

We successfully turned ወሽዬ የዳማ ቢች:: እንግዲህ አፏን በከፈተች ቁጥር እንከትላታለን እንሸናባታለን:: አራት ነጥብ :P

እንዲህ ነን ሻቦዎች...

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 28 Nov 2019, 14:11

Both agames and Amharas are decent people. So are Eritreans. Why does it matter which tribe he belongs to? I am certain you can’t trace back your ancestry beyond your great-great-great-great grandfather unless you do a DNA test. And still you may end up with a 30% agame ancestry.
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 11:06
Denkoro agame we're laughing at you. You stupid clown :lol: :lol: :lol: every Eritrean on this forum identifies you as agame. That must really hurt when youre trying to pass yourself as an amhara qiqiqiqi qiqiqiqi inferiority complex stricken agame :mrgreen:
present wrote:

You are going to cry more. I am only reminding you what God has done to you and what he will do to you the more you attack Ethiopains

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 28 Nov 2019, 19:32

My beef is not with all the agames. As you pointed out there are plenty of good tigrayans truth be told. But this sewer rat agame that goes by the name of present has a sinister agenda. His tactic chosen to sow hatred is the outdated divide and conquer. He pretends to be amhara to cuss Eritreans and get Eritreans to reply in kind. But we know who he is. He's a vermin. You may have noticed that he uses another alias, tarik, pretending to be Eritrean and calling for the killing of tigrayans. Its all part of the digital weyanes grand plan, to pit everyone against each other. Weyanes are on a suicide mission and they want to take everyone down with them.
Selam/ wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 14:11
Both agames and Amharas are decent people. So are Eritreans. Why does it matter which tribe he belongs to? I am certain you can’t trace back your ancestry beyond your great-great-great-great grandfather unless you do a DNA test. And still you may end up with a 30% agame ancestry.
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
present wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 28 Nov 2019, 20:46

Understood, I have no issue with that.
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 19:32
My beef is not with all the agames. As you pointed out there are plenty of good tigrayans truth be told. But this sewer rat agame that goes by the name of present has a sinister agenda. His tactic chosen to sow hatred is the outdated divide and conquer. He pretends to be amhara to cuss Eritreans and get Eritreans to reply in kind. But we know who he is. He's a vermin. You may have noticed that he uses another alias, tarik, pretending to be Eritrean and calling for the killing of tigrayans. Its all part of the digital weyanes grand plan, to pit everyone against each other. Weyanes are on a suicide mission and they want to take everyone down with them.
Selam/ wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 14:11
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
present wrote: