Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Urgent warning to all Oromo activists, nationalists and citizen of Oromia???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Nov 2019, 12:12

How donkey moron frozen brain Lema Megersa could be to sign on this after he enjoyed life for 28 years he cannot stand for the wish of his people fought for the Oromo identity for over 150 years since Menelik now he signed on "Menelik coming home" by renovating his crime home??? I know Abiy is Amhara his wife is Amhara and they are doing the Amhara way but Lema Megersa and other pure Oromo to surrendered to Amhara and partition their territories???

The new Abiy Bilichlich party is solely targeting Oromia nation to dismantle, disfranchise and fragment Oromo ethnic in to five pieces and will be controlled by Amhara to communicate Amharic than Oromo language. Basically to destroy the landscape of Oromo, the langauge and culture and revive the Amharic language and culture on the Oromo ethnic. Do not take my words but look the new map Abiy and Lema an Oromo sons to destroy Oromo and the fruit of hard working of Oromo for the last 30 years. Is below map acceptable for any Oromo with normal brain to disremember you from the face of the world???
If this cause does not galvanize you from west to east and from north to south to keep your identity and territory intact then what else???

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 26 Nov 2019, 17:22, edited 5 times in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Urgent warning to all Oromo activists, nationalist and citizen of Oromia???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Nov 2019, 12:19

Look the new map of the country whose ethnic is being targeted and why they want to do it???

The target is to dismantle Oromia nation and to install Amharic and Amhara culture and taking Addis Ababa to Amhara and Amhara will have the undisputed superiority and control Oromo. All activists and nationalist of Oromo must tell to Oromo now and get rid of Abiy and Lama and their associates from the face of the earth. Burn them and their families and associates before they burn you. Why the sons of Oromo will allow Oromia nation to be dismantled for the enemy, why and why???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Nov 2019, 12:25

Mind you all Oromo that shaebia of Eritrea is working with Berhanu Nega, Abiy and Amharu are against Oromo ethnic and Oromia nation, do not forget it this is part of history not to be forgotten. Eritrean politician are designing to destroy Oromia and do not take it lightly when they committed to destroy your well being, language, culture and territories.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Nov 2019, 12:36

To Afar, Somali, Adere, Tigray, Agew, Qimant, Beneshangule, Oromia, Sidama, Gambela, Wolayta, Kafa, Gamo, Hadiya and the rest of 55 ethnics in southern regions:

If Ethiopia does not recognize you as ethnic owner of your God given Kilils and as human being partners to the umbrella name Ethiopia, why should you join and feel like Ethiopia is your home the enemy home vowed to destroy you now???

Why should you go to Ethiopia home the enemy home does not accept you as partner, is this your real home to leave your kids with them???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Nov 2019, 12:51

A Tigrayan POW will be POW again, it is a matter of time.

kibramlak

Re: Urgent warning to all Oromo activists, nationalists and citizen of Oromia???

Post by kibramlak » 26 Nov 2019, 13:18

The big loser,, at least I am enjoying here to follow up your downward trajectory,, big loser ever.

Tplf has always been like parasite who thrive on the efforts of others.

Lonely guy lost in the desert of Tora Bora

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 26 Nov 2019, 13:22

All the people you mentioned here have their own God given land called Ethiopia.
Your divisive ideology is proven fruitless and dead.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
26 Nov 2019, 12:36
To Afar, Somali, Adere, Tigray, Agew, Qimant, Beneshangule, Oromia, Sidama, Gambela, Wolayta, Kafa, Gamo, Hadiya and the rest of 55 ethnics in southern regions:

If Ethiopia does not recognize you as ethnic owner of your God given Kilils and as human being partners to the umbrella name Ethiopia, why should you join and feel like Ethiopia is your home the enemy home vowed to destroy you now???

Why should you go to Ethiopia home the enemy home does not accept you as partner, is this your real home to leave your kids with them???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Urgent warning to all Oromo activists, nationalists and citizen of Oromia???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Nov 2019, 13:24

kibramlak wrote:
26 Nov 2019, 13:18
The big loser,, at least I am enjoying here to follow up your downward trajectory,, big loser ever.

Tplf has always been like parasite who thrive on the efforts of others.

Lonely guy lost in the desert of Tora Bora

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tigray is the winner and we controlled our territories except the looted lands still under Amhara control but Tigray snatched from mouth ethnics resources and gave it back to the real owners and have been enjoying for the last 28 years. Now the pig cannot live on with his own means and crying like worthless house wife cannot live without the ethnics is crying day and night.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 26 Nov 2019, 13:33

simbe11 wrote:
26 Nov 2019, 13:22
All the people you mentioned here have their own God given land called Ethiopia.
simbe11,

i agree with u 1000000000000000000000000000000% the only problem i have is what language each region speak can u tell us

now tell me what language does Norther Ethiopia speak
tell me what language Western Ethiopia speak
what language does Central Ethiopia speak
what language speak Southern Ethiopia speak
and what language Eastern Ethiopia speak

To Halafi Mengedi

r u saying banning Amhara Orthodox priest from changing the oromo proper name to Amharaic sounding name in the name baptizing ...

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Nov 2019, 13:47

Ethoash wrote:
26 Nov 2019, 13:33
simbe11 wrote:
26 Nov 2019, 13:22
simbe11,

i agree with u 1000000000000000000000000000000% the only problem i have is what language each region speak can u tell us

now tell me what language does Norther Ethiopia speak
tell me what language Western Ethiopia speak
what language does Central Ethiopia speak
what language speak Southern Ethiopia speak
and what language Eastern Ethiopia speak

To Halafi Mengedi

r u saying banning Amhara Orthodox priest from changing the oromo proper name to Amharaic sounding name in the name baptizing ...
Amhara do that. They did to Tigrayan kids, when they reach 6th grade the Amhara get Tigray kids name in the ministry of education for the national exam at 6th grade and change their names to Amharic sounding from Tigrigna sounding. Amhara is the biggest evil human being.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 26 Nov 2019, 13:55

Halafi, is not that insulting to the Oromos that you think to know about them better than they do? A reminder, Halafi, your uncles are not in Arat Kilo telling Ethiopians what to think and not to think. Time is changing fast, and so do you must with it.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Nov 2019, 13:59

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
26 Nov 2019, 13:55
Halafi, is not that insulting to the Oromos that you think to know about them better than they do? A reminder, Halafi, your uncles are not in Arat Kilo telling Ethiopians what to think and not to think. Time is changing fast, and so do you must with it.
Woyane Tigray never deployed command post without the parliament approval, today command posts are everywhere including the anarchist Amhara Gebeze Aleqa region without parliament approvals.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 26 Nov 2019, 14:06

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
26 Nov 2019, 13:55
Sam Ebalalehu

i always wonder why the amhara think rule doesnt apply to them..

if u said Halafi, should be an oromo to speak for oromo then who the fk r u to speak in behave of oromo did the oromo appointed u to speak for them... of course your own rule doesnt apply to u ..

here is another example .. Jahwar is American citizen he have no business in Ethiopian affair

fine it make sense but when u investgate who saying is diaspora Ethiopian who have American citizen .. then who the fk give them right to doll their noise in Ethiopia business.. i am really tired of this buda people

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 26 Nov 2019, 14:44

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
26 Nov 2019, 12:19
Look the new map of the country whose ethnic is being targeted and why they want to do it???

The target is to dismantle Oromia nation and to install Amharic and Amhara culture and taking Addis Ababa to Amhara and Amhara will have the undisputed superiority and control Oromo. All activists and nationalist of Oromo must tell to Oromo now and get rid of Abiy and Lama and their associates from the face of the earth. Burn them and their families and associates before they burn you. Why the sons of Oromo will allow Oromia nation to be dismantled for the enemy, why and why???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Nov 2019, 16:05

You can lie but the reality is different on the ground.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 26 Nov 2019, 16:24

The good old Halafi,

It is Time to Tigray youth to grab Tigray affair from corrupt TPLF leaders and to put it into his hand. The new generation of Tigray people by eliminating the old guards should start running Tigray politics and do its part in bringing peace and stability for the country alongside its Ethiopian counterparts. This would make things much easier for Tigray and for all. Time to join Obbo Ababiya's wuhud party without ifs and buts. :idea:

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 26 Nov 2019, 16:54

Ethoash, Mr logic, how come my saying let the Oromos speak for themselves turned out to be that I am speaking in behalf of them.
Let me explain this differently. Even if I do speak in behalf of them, I have a legitimate reason to do so. I am an Ethiopian. Not for a single day , even for a second I have introduced my self other than an Ethiopian. You guys from the north love to talk about the village that you were born from.
Yes, Mr logic, I can speak about every ethnic group of Ethiopia because they are the subset of a country called Ethiopia. But when I speak I do not intend to preach. I just lay what I believe, and it will be part of a discussion.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Nov 2019, 16:56

EPRDF wrote:
26 Nov 2019, 16:24
The good old Halafi,

It is Time to Tigray youth to grab Tigray affair from corrupt TPLF leaders and to put it into his hand. The new generation of Tigray people by eliminating the old guards should start running Tigray politics and do its part in bringing peace and stability for the country alongside its Ethiopian counterparts. This would make things much easier for Tigray and for all. Time to join Obbo Ababiya's wuhud party without ifs and buts. :idea:
Go to hell with that. We do not care Ethiopia since Ethiopia did not create Tigray rather Tigray created Qoshasha bloody socked Ethiopia. We are principles and Waela Tigray and we do not fear anyone unlike you guys not better than homeless dogs can be deceived with one stick. We have our own country before even the country of Ethiopia created or the wild animals roaming all over no home to go back in the evening.

Follower

Post by Follower » 26 Nov 2019, 17:15

ደቂ ሰባት እንክምስሉ"ሞት ክናና ሞይቱ "ይብሉ ኔሮም፡ማለት መላስ ኣውያት ዘይብላ ብሙሉኣ ንግስነት ክናና ስለ ዝፈረሰት።ኣብዚ እዋና ግን እንርእዮ ዘላና ዓጋመ ነዛ ምስላ ምትካእኩም እዩ፡መላስ ኣውያት ዘይብልኩም ክትጠፍኡ ኢኹም።
ኦሮሞ ፡ኣምሃራ ኤርትራውያን ውዘተ ዘድሕነኩም የሎን፡፡ጉድጓድኩም መድምዱ።
Last edited by Follower on 26 Nov 2019, 17:16, edited 1 time in total.