Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

የታላቁ ኢንዱስትሪያሊስት ማሞ ካቻ ልጅ ቢሊዮነሩ ኢዮብ ማሞ በዲ ሲ ረጅሙ ፎቅ እያሰራ ነው !! ጉራጌ ሁሉ ኢዮብን ተከተል፤ ኢትዮጵያዊ ሁሉ ከጉራጌ ተማር !!!

Post by Horus » 24 Nov 2019, 15:48

ከዚህ የበለጠ አስገራሚ፣ አስደናቂ፣ አስደሳችህ ዜና የለም ፤ ልክ እንደ ታሪካዊው አባቱ ማሞ (ካቻ) አምበርብር የፈጣን ማመላለሻው ባለ ታሪክ !!!

Last edited by Horus on 24 Nov 2019, 16:28, edited 1 time in total.

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: የታላቁ ኢንዱስትሪያሊስት ማሞ ካቻ ልጅ ቢሊዮነሩ ኢዮብ ማሞ በዲ ሲ ረጅሙ ፎቅ እያሰራ ነው !!!

Post by Horus » 24 Nov 2019, 15:58

ይህ ሰው 400 ቤንዚን ማደያዎች አሉት፣
ያመት ገቢው 778 ሚሊዮን ዶላር ነው፣
በዋሽንግቶን እጅግ ረጅሙ ፎቅ እያሰራ ነው ።

ኬር !!!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: የታላቁ ኢንዱስትሪያሊስት ማሞ ካቻ ልጅ ቢሊዮነሩ ኢዮብ ማሞ በዲ ሲ ረጅሙ ፎቅ እያሰራ ነው !!!

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Nov 2019, 16:57

Horus wrote:
24 Nov 2019, 16:14
Here is the Washington Post story
https://www.addisinsight.net/2019/05/22 ... -building/
There is a saying which goes like: "don't add to the truth, if you do so, then you have reduced from the truth" or something very similar in effect.

This is a great achievment which can serve as a role model for many others in our country and beyond, teaching us how hard work may reward at the end. A first generation immigrant coming that far is marvelous, in my view at least.

But I can't understand why you claim the Washington Post as your source and make a link to Addisinsight? Does that mean Addisinsight owns the Washington Post, or the latter owns the former?

The Article mentions a different publication as its source called "The Washington Business Journal", without giving a link to its alleged source, which is not the standard in today's interconnected web.

Now I am going to doubt if your story is indeed real or partily real.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: የታላቁ ኢንዱስትሪያሊስት ማሞ ካቻ ልጅ ቢሊዮነሩ ኢዮብ ማሞ በዲ ሲ ረጅሙ ፎቅ እያሰራ ነው !! ጉራጌ ሁሉ ኢዮብን ተከተል፤ ኢትዮጵያዊ ሁሉ ከጉራጌ ተማር !!!

Post by Ethoash » 24 Nov 2019, 17:04

ማሞ ካቻ ልጅ ቢሊዮነሩ ኢዮብ ማሞ በዲ ሲ ረጅሙ ፎቅ እያሰራ ነው !!!

DDT the news is truth .. hororor work for Addisinsight... even Addisinsight got the news from the Washington Post but he doesnt want to credit the source but his buddy Addisininsight ..

any how this guy father property confiscated by amhara .. and the Amhara want him back in Ethiopia ... the Amhara never learn from their mistake while shouting dr. Abiy to confiscate the golden property they call this guy he is not stupid ... he cant be rich by being stupid ..

anyhow we have to beg this guy to start building public housing in Ethiopia .. give him free land and returned symbolically all his father property... የበኩር ልጃችን እንዲመለስ ከፈለግን። አብይ ይህን ቻንስ መጠቀም አለበት። እድሜ ለአዲስ አባባ ሜዬር ክምሳ ደመቅሳ ። እሱ ነው አሜሪካ ሄዶ ይህንን ሰው ፈልፍሎ ያወጣው ። ከዲሲ ሜየር ጋራ ሊመጣ ነበር ቤቱን በማስራቱ ብቻ ነው የቀረው። እንግዲህ ይህንን ሰው በደንብ መቀበል አለብን። በድለነዋል ይቅርታ ማለት አለብን።
ልክ እንደአሜሪካን ጥቁር አባቶች ልጃቸውን ይከዱና ልጃቸው ገንዘብ ሲያገኝ ወደ እሱ እንደሚሄዱ።

Selam/

Re: የታላቁ ኢንዱስትሪያሊስት ማሞ ካቻ ልጅ ቢሊዮነሩ ኢዮብ ማሞ በዲ ሲ ረጅሙ ፎቅ እያሰራ ነው !! ጉራጌ ሁሉ ኢዮብን ተከተል፤ ኢትዮጵያዊ ሁሉ ከጉራጌ ተማር !!!

Post by Selam/ » 24 Nov 2019, 17:35

Wuusha Woyane - your jealousy dandruff gets out of control whenever you hear about Gurage’s success. You mfkr hypocrite now accuse Mengistu when in reality communist TPLF would have done far more worse than him had you been in his shoes. In fact, what was worse than that is the fact that TPLF thugs sold the properties that Derg confiscated. It’s like Derg injured it and then you skinned it alive and ate it all up.

You returned confiscated houses in Tigray but prohibited to do so in other regions. Even Lucifer wouldn’t do such unfair and cruel thing on earth. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
24 Nov 2019, 17:04

DDT the news is truth .. hororor work for Addisinsight... even Addisinsight got the news from the Washington Post but he doesnt want to credit the source but his buddy Addisininsight ..

any how this guy father property confiscated by amhara .. and the Amhara want him back in Ethiopia ... the Amhara never learn from their mistake while shouting dr. Abiy to confiscate the golden property they call this guy he is not stupid ... he cant be rich by being stupid ..

anyhow we have to beg this guy to start building public housing in Ethiopia .. give him free land and returned symbolically all his father property... የበኩር ልጃችን እንዲመለስ ከፈለግን። አብይ ይህን ቻንስ መጠቀም አለበት። እድሜ ለአዲስ አባባ ሜዬር ክምሳ ደመቅሳ ። እሱ ነው አሜሪካ ሄዶ ይህንን ሰው ፈልፍሎ ያወጣው ። ከዲሲ ሜየር ጋራ ሊመጣ ነበር ቤቱን በማስራቱ ብቻ ነው የቀረው። እንግዲህ ይህንን ሰው በደንብ መቀበል አለብን። በድለነዋል ይቅርታ ማለት አለብን።

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 24 Nov 2019, 20:08

I love this!

Ethoash - did his regular devil's advocate role comment regarding "Amara" however, this time he did it with zero of the usual seemingly substance and because of that Selam ridiculed him easily.

Not only TPLF/EPRDF didn't return most Asset/land nationalized by Derg but, Mengistu and the majority of his military force were Oromo.

The other laughable comment by Ethoash was:
"the Amhara never learn from their mistake while shouting dr. Abiy to confiscate the golden property they call this guy he is not stupid ... he cant be rich by being stupid .."

What the friend of the "golden", Dr. Abiy wants to do is confiscate EFFORT and make it part of "Prosperity"!

In my view, that is why TPLF didn't want to be part of "Prosperity". Other than that, their politics is the same. I bet if Dr. Abiy promises to leave EFFORT alone TPLF will quickly sign on the dots.

EPRDF kicked out other "national bourgeoisie" like Ethiopian Amalgamated group during its time. It illegally took their fertilizer business away. The owner was an Oromo by the name Gebreyes Begna. We can name others including the Amara owner whose pharmaceutical industry located in Tigrai was confiscated; it was in the news recently.

On another note, I don't know why Defend/Ethoash spent some time about the link's source Horus put; sharing something we read by itself is something we should all appreciate. Horus is not a Reporter to do a thorough investigation of the original source of the story. Suffice is what he did. I thank him for doing that because it is here that I read about that Ethiopian Billionaire latest story. The numbers of gas stations are not more 250 as pointed out on the article but, 400 is pointed out by some; it is probably an error. Gross income for 400 stations should be more than a billion at least.

Cheers!
Selam/ wrote:
24 Nov 2019, 17:35
Wuusha Woyane - your jealousy dandruff gets out of control whenever you hear about Gurage’s success. You mfkr hypocrite now accuse Mengistu when in reality communist TPLF would have done far more worse than him had you been in his shoes. In fact, what was worse than that is the fact that TPLF thugs sold the properties that Derg confiscated. It’s like Derg injured it and then you skinned it alive and ate it all up.

You returned confiscated houses in Tigray but prohibited to do so in other regions. Even Lucifer wouldn’t do such unfair and cruel thing on earth. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
24 Nov 2019, 17:04

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 24 Nov 2019, 20:10

Horus wrote:
24 Nov 2019, 15:48
ከዚህ የበለጠ አስገራሚ፣ አስደናቂ፣ አስደሳችህ ዜና የለም ፤ ልክ እንደ ታሪካዊው አባቱ ማሞ (ካቻ) አምበርብር የፈጣን ማመላለሻው ባለ ታሪክ !!!
Horus,

You are always ranting, bragging and chest pumping like the wild baboons, twerking and twerking for all the small and smaller money men while you never open your your mouth in the interest of the poor and wretched Gurage women, men, children and the aged, needing direct and indirect support here and now. What kind of spinless lunatic running dog can you be when you choose to wipe rich fat boy's back and front holes, forgetting equality and justice for the poor and the needy? Fck you so much with the dirty and stinky old broom stick which may tickle, tickle, tickle... you and make you see the right light at the end of the tunnel. Tultullaa tuubbooo...!
:lol:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 24 Nov 2019, 21:00

Plagiarist Woyane rat - The extraordinary career of the legendary Mamo Kacha lives in the hearts and minds of all Ethiopians except the inherently envious and kichamam woyane thugs and their subhuman associates. Even the roads and bridges through out the country remember his name and the sounds of his wheels.

You hypocrite mfkrs have been dancing kumbaya around the bellybuttonless fat Albert Al Amoudi and prostitute Azeb Mesfin for decades for enriching themselves illegally while the majority of Ethiopians were impoverished and killed by TPLFs militias and hundredth of gestapo agencies. Here you’re transfigured in envy and boiling in jealousy when an honest man highlights the success of a business savvy Ethiopian entrepreneur who worked his as$ off from the bottom up and became a pride to his kins and home country unlike the thieves and looters of woyane associates. You’re a disgusting piece of sh!t!

sun wrote:
24 Nov 2019, 20:10
Horus wrote:
24 Nov 2019, 15:48
Horus,

You are always ranting, bragging and chest pumping like the wild baboons, twerking and twerking for all the small and smaller money men while you never open your your mouth in the interest of the poor and wretched Gurage women, men, children and the aged, needing direct and indirect support here and now. What kind of spinless lunatic running dog can you be when you choose to wipe rich fat boy's back and front holes, forgetting equality and justice for the poor and the needy? Fck you so much with the dirty and stinky old broom stick which may tickle, tickle, tickle... you and make you see the right light at the end of the tunnel. Tultullaa tuubbooo...!
:lol:

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 25 Nov 2019, 01:54

sun,

እኔኮ አንድም ቀን ስላንተ ወይም ላንተ ጽፌ አላቅም፣ አንተ ለኔ ምንም ነው ። አንተ ኖርክ አልኖርክ ለኢትዮጵያ አልቦ ነገር ነህ ። አንተ እነ ማሞ ካቻ ፣ እነ ቴዲ አፍሮ የሄዱበትን ጎዳና እንኳን በውንህ በህልምህ ልታየው የማትችል ብትን አየር ነህ ። አንተና መሰሎችህ እንኳንስ የዲሲ ረጅሙ ፎቅ ማሰራት ተው፣ ማሰብ የማትችል ገና ማን እንደ ሆንክ 24/7 በድራማ የምትዳክሩ ምናምኖች !!! ይህ ሁሉ እያማረህ ያንድድህ፤ ገና ብዙ ትሰማለህ ። ለምን ቢሉ አንድ ሰው ወደፊት ምን እንደ ሚያደርግ ለመገመት ከዚህ በፊት ምን እንዳረገ ተመልከት ይባላልና ፤ አናንተም ወደፊት ምን እንደ ምታረጉ ካለፈው ባህሪያችሁ ስለምንገምት !!!!

ቁጣህን ተቆጣጠር !!! ሆረስ ነኝ አትርሳ !!!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 25 Nov 2019, 02:29

ጉራጌ ሁሉ ሳሙኤልን ተከተል ፤ ኢትዮጵያዊ ሁሉ ከጉራጌ ተማር !!!

የማይበገረው የጉራጌን ዘበኛ፣ የጉራጌን ተከላካይ ዘቢደር ተራራን የገራው የጉራጌው ኢምሆቴፕ !!

Last edited by Horus on 25 Nov 2019, 02:42, edited 1 time in total.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 25 Nov 2019, 05:27

Dawi wrote:
24 Nov 2019, 20:08
EPRDF kicked out other "national bourgeoisie" like Ethiopian Amalgamated group during its time. It illegally took their fertilizer business away. The owner was an Oromo by the name Gebreyes Begna.
The softer side of the founder of Ethiopian Amalgameted, Addis Tire and other Industries in Ethiopia Ato Gebreyes Begna!

Another Ethiopian to learn from:

Horus wrote:
25 Nov 2019, 02:29

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 25 Nov 2019, 08:04

Please stop posting about these successful individuals - We gonna see another woyane rat suffering from envy and jealousy. It is in the genetics of these green-eyed monsters .

Horus wrote:
25 Nov 2019, 02:29

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 25 Nov 2019, 14:06

ድሮ፣ ድሮ ንጉስ ሃይለ ስላሴም ማሞ ካቻን አስረውት ነበር፤ ተሳደበ በሚል ። ዛሬ ደሞ አቢይ አህመድ ትልቁን የኢኮኖሚ ፈጠራ ሰው ኤርሚያስ አመልጋን ቃሊቲ አሰረው እንጂ አቢይ ራሱ የኤርሚያስን ራእይ ተግባራዊ እያረገ ነው ።

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 25 Nov 2019, 14:38

Beka and Gurage habtam hone malet Gurage hulu habtam hone malet new???

Horus,

Stop bragging. We know that Gurage are hard working people. Stop all the bull shittt around. Give us something that you want us to know about the current issues.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 25 Nov 2019, 14:50

simbe11 wrote:
25 Nov 2019, 14:38
Beka and Gurage habtam hone malet Gurage hulu habtam hone malet new???

Horus,

Stop bragging. We know that Gurage are hard working people. Stop all the bull shittt around. Give us something that you want us to know about the current issues.
simbe

I am giving you the current issue. Listen to the story above on the digital economy & Alibaba. This is Ermiyas Amelga's project. What is the benefit of keeping Amelga in Qality while million s upon millions of youth are dying to find a job.

Abiye should release Ermiya Amelaga and ask to work on nationally productive projects like the rest of amazing Industrialists.

Here is the truth. Tribal politics and tribal power mongering will not solve our economic problem and unemployment of the 60 million youth.

Tribal politics is dead, it has reached its dead end. Now, it is the game of economic creativity and game of prosperity. This is the fundamental culture of the Gurage, I am simply saying that Ethiopians will be better of if let go of tribal time wasting and follow the way of the Gurage. You don't have to agree with me but that is the point I am making

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 25 Nov 2019, 14:58

Horus wrote:
25 Nov 2019, 01:54
sun,

እኔኮ አንድም ቀን ስላንተ ወይም ላንተ ጽፌ አላቅም፣ አንተ ለኔ ምንም ነው ። አንተ ኖርክ አልኖርክ ለኢትዮጵያ አልቦ ነገር ነህ ። አንተ እነ ማሞ ካቻ ፣ እነ ቴዲ አፍሮ የሄዱበትን ጎዳና እንኳን በውንህ በህልምህ ልታየው የማትችል ብትን አየር ነህ ። አንተና መሰሎችህ እንኳንስ የዲሲ ረጅሙ ፎቅ ማሰራት ተው፣ ማሰብ የማትችል ገና ማን እንደ ሆንክ 24/7 በድራማ የምትዳክሩ ምናምኖች !!! ይህ ሁሉ እያማረህ ያንድድህ፤ ገና ብዙ ትሰማለህ ። ለምን ቢሉ አንድ ሰው ወደፊት ምን እንደ ሚያደርግ ለመገመት ከዚህ በፊት ምን እንዳረገ ተመልከት ይባላልና ፤ አናንተም ወደፊት ምን እንደ ምታረጉ ካለፈው ባህሪያችሁ ስለምንገምት !!!!

ቁጣህን ተቆጣጠር !!! ሆረስ ነኝ አትርሳ !!!
Waajoo horus, :P

Yes, I agree with you that you have never written for me and or against me basically, thereby deserving my attention in the form of reacting to your comments. But yet like many things in life all of your comments happen under the Sun in which case everything that happens under the Sun concerns me and as such deserves my nice attentions. BINGO! :P

Please keep in mind the fact that I have nothing, practically nothing against the very rich and very powerful FEW BIG SHOES you are constantly advertising because diversity in all areas of life is natural to say the least. The story of the good guy you are talking about sounds somewhat like super rich Obbo Mahamoudin whom I have never envied since I (Sun) am not an envious person by any definition of the word.

What is some what amazing is the fact that you are constantly behaving like the medieval palace or court clerks of the super rich, documenting and admiring colorful and hedonist lives and livings while turning completely blind eyes to the many and the majority ordinary poor mothers, fathers, children, the old and the infirm expecting only small pieces of dry daily bread, clean water, etc. basic needs and survival at the bottom of all things, some of them living under the open sky with no roofs.

This is no Rat race issue my friend. So we have to cool down and take it easy.
Quxxaa messeleh injii annegageree kequxxa chirraash ye raaqee deg inna xiruu abbabal new ikko.

“The rat gave birth. Six little ones...cute baby rats... None of them are like Hitler.” ~Yoshihiro T. :P

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 25 Nov 2019, 16:13

Horus wrote:
25 Nov 2019, 14:50

simbe

I am giving you the current issue. Listen to the story above on the digital economy & Alibaba. This is Ermiyas Amelga's project. What is the benefit of keeping Amelga in Qality while million s upon millions of youth are dying to find a job.

Abiye should release Ermiya Amelaga and ask to work on nationally productive projects like the rest of amazing Industrialists.

Here is the truth. Tribal politics and tribal power mongering will not solve our economic problem and unemployment of the 60 million youth.

Tribal politics is dead, it has reached its dead end. Now, it is the game of economic creativity and game of prosperity. This is the fundamental culture of the Gurage, I am simply saying that Ethiopians will be better of if let go of tribal time wasting and follow the way of the Gurage. You don't have to agree with me but that is the point I am making
የአማራ ሊስትሮው

your problem solution is solved under truth fed. state. where Ermiyas Amelga's project. protected had he only have to deal with individual state instead of Dr. Abiy.. this way Ermiyas Amelga will go to the state where they want him. instead of becoming a sitting duck.... in fake fed. system Dr. Abiy is a king and have all the power to arrest or release anyone as he wish... sometime idiot Amhara shouting Dr. ABiy to arrest Jahwar for them.. arresting job is for court not for Dr. abiy those two institution should have been separated if u want peace...

to me Alibaba job is more then enough for Ermiyas Amelga and Dr. ABiy had Dr. Abiy smart he would have appointed Ermiyas Amelga to the job and still getting the full credit ... Ermiyas Amelga should also be happy Dr. Abiy is interested in his business the only problem with Ethiopia is jealousy when the job is more then two people can handle .. i think the best thing to offer Alibaba is server storage cloud service ... cloud server need electricity and Ethiopia have the cheapest hydro rate .. this alone would have convinced Alibaba to come and invest in Ethiopia .. the only problem is black out..

about ማሞ ካቻን

if i was not mistaken i heard this two story about him.. business genius... here are the two story...

one i heard he have public bus service so most of his customer was oromo.. at that time when customer was mistreated and seen as low class ... ማሞ ካቻን treat them with respect and offer them አንዳንድ ፍርኖ ዳቦ for taking his bus.. just imagine how much goodwill he got out of that.

the second part of the story is ማሞ ካቻን goes to Gambell and show the people their imagine by holding mirror and make them pay for the service this is amazing if u think about it... but if u r buda u might think negatively his business practice....
Last edited by Ethoash on 25 Nov 2019, 16:47, edited 1 time in total.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 25 Nov 2019, 16:24

Dawi wrote:
24 Nov 2019, 20:08
I love this!
Ethoash - did his regular devil's advocate role comment regarding "Amara" however, this time he did it with zero of the usual seemingly substance and because of that Selam ridiculed him easily.
Dawi,

i have to tell u story..

once up on time there was one old man who work all his life and build one extra house thinking he will use the rent money for his retirement... then this young man come and ask for rent and start paying rent 10 birr ... then our beloved dear father መንጌ come and confiscated this old man house and give it to the young man (to the renter ).. now the young man start paying only five birr and love it.. and never bothered to build his own home while he was young and able because መንጌ took that drive out of him because he give him lazy by giving him a house that he never put an effort in ... which is other people house..

then Golden come to town ..and Golden Meles want to return the nationalized house to the old man .. but this young man ( the renter and his buddy) come out in force telling Meles not to return the house to the old man

so Golden meles stop the returning policy .. then 20 years passed and that young man is now is old man ... he have no other income but the ቀበሌ ቤት ብቻ ነው ያለው so he figure out he can sublease the ቀበሌ ቤት and support his retirement... live was good until an another problem trigger the housing crisis... and now the 3rd generation young renter start protesting

the illegally subleasing the ቀበሌ ቤት .............. so the government agree with them (3rd renter )said those who ever rent subleased ቀበሌ ቤት ... who ever lived in ቀበሌ ቤት can claim the ቀበሌ ቤት as his.. and pay rent to ቀበሌ instead of they guy who 1st renter now who is old and have no income .... kurma is a b@@h the old man who rent the ቀበሌ ቤት which doesnt belong to him get the test of his r own medicine .. the old man (1st renter ) doesnt even know the law was passed to take away his ቀበሌ ቤት.... u feel sorry to him but this the same renter when he was young some 20 years ago who said dont return the house to the truth owner ... i know it is complected story but beautiful story...

in መቀሌ confiscated housing return because the renter accept the return of the house to owner so the house returned not now where the buda Amhara lived who protested the return of the house now they turn around and blame Meles

second most corruption done by Amhara inside job .... i know the guy who started pill manufacturing in golden he had share with royal family.. at first they treat him good thinking he is a business person but the idiot think he doesnt need the royal family.. what he doesnt know is net work is the most important thing in business if u know who and who all your business run smooth ... but this buda Amhara really think the contribution of the Royal family is so small he can do it by himself so the stop him. end of story.. if it was me i will do everything i can to run my business and providing pill for my people that is the price i am willing to take what is the problem if he share with them and make money .. now he refused to share with them and come to America and become uber driver what benefit did he get.. he try to sue in America he try everything but the Golden was smart for him... mind you i am not saying the golden are right to ask bribe... all i am saying is if you dont want to give bribe then why even start business in Africa ...
Last edited by Ethoash on 25 Nov 2019, 18:05, edited 1 time in total.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 25 Nov 2019, 17:10

ማሞ ካቻ and sunshine construction owner i have one thing to say to u.. stop what u do and reduce your weight .ማሞ ካቻ son is only 44 years old .. come on now what the point having billion of dollar and you die young.. u better stop everything and start losing weight this is out of love .. i am advising u stop taking sugar and salt and eat only once scoop and take up swimming low impact exercise ... it might need 6 month or more .. but it is better then late...

second about Sunshine road constriction i have two thing to say... one start cement concrete road .. the second one tunneling

this machine would have done the job much better and faster instead of cutting the mountain and disfiguring the mounting u go under it

roadheaders, Sandvik MH620,
this video tell the story who roadheaders is much better then blasting....watch the video and u get all of your answer

my other advice is about philanthropy work

each school, each hospital that is donated must have their own income generation that they handle themselves

for example the school might have their own poultry farming that the can generate income to cover their own cost one they r seat up they should not need another donation ..

second instead of building one or two building it is better to start cement block factory... this factory will build not one school but 100 of them because they reserve 30% income for the donation and the rest they use to expand the business this way if Sunshine give one time 100 million birr we should not need another money 50 million if we use it to manufacture the cement blocked that we need we sale half and use half to build the school this way the sale of the block financed the new school ... i dont know how i am saying it let me try one more time

let say we have 1000 kids to feed. we buy 100,000 hen and start poultry farm now if we give 1000 chicken to the student we still manged to survived as business even if we start giving 10% of our hen we will be okay because every years we will grow our bussiness and we reach one million chicken ten % that we r talking 100,000 students helped .. just seed money by starting 100,000 hen instead of giving the food direct we keep one day chicks 3 month and sale the full grown chicken and make money and still give away some for our student this way the philanthropy will be self supporting ..
Last edited by Ethoash on 25 Nov 2019, 17:59, edited 1 time in total.