Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hameddibewoyane

ሰበር ዜና:- ኢህአዴግ ተወሃደ‼ ህወሓት ተቃወመ!!!!

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 16 Nov 2019, 12:48

የኢህአዴግ ውህደት በሦስቱ አባል ድርጅቶች ድጋፍና በህወሓት ተቃውሞ ፀድቋል‼ በእርግጥ ህወሓት ውህደቱን ሙሉ ለሙሉ አልተቃወመም። ከዚያ ይልቅ ውህደቱን አስመልክቶ ከማዕከላዊ ኮሚቴ ጋር ተመካክሮ እንደሚወስን በመግለፅ ተጨማሪ ቀናት እንዲሰጡት ጠይቋል። በዚህ መሠረት የሥራ አስፈፃሚ ኮሚቴው ለህወሓት የ3 ቀናት ግዜ ገደብ ሰጥቶታል። በውህደቱ ላይ የተስማሙት አባልና አጋር ድርጅቶች ግን ከነገ ጀምሮ በአዲሱ ፓርቲ ፕሮግራም ላይ መወያየት ይጀምራሉ::

sun
Member+

Re: ሰበር ዜና:- ኢህአዴግ ተወሃደ‼ ህወሓት ተቃወመ!!!!

Post by sun » 16 Nov 2019, 13:39

Hameddibewoyane wrote:
16 Nov 2019, 12:48
የኢህአዴግ ውህደት በሦስቱ አባል ድርጅቶች ድጋፍና በህወሓት ተቃውሞ ፀድቋል‼ በእርግጥ ህወሓት ውህደቱን ሙሉ ለሙሉ አልተቃወመም። ከዚያ ይልቅ ውህደቱን አስመልክቶ ከማዕከላዊ ኮሚቴ ጋር ተመካክሮ እንደሚወስን በመግለፅ ተጨማሪ ቀናት እንዲሰጡት ጠይቋል። በዚህ መሠረት የሥራ አስፈፃሚ ኮሚቴው ለህወሓት የ3 ቀናት ግዜ ገደብ ሰጥቶታል። በውህደቱ ላይ የተስማሙት አባልና አጋር ድርጅቶች ግን ከነገ ጀምሮ በአዲሱ ፓርቲ ፕሮግራም ላይ መወያየት ይጀምራሉ::
Hmm... 8)

In fact tplf does not have any viable alternative other than folding its shirt's sleeves and joining the party and enjoying the carnival as a true equal partner rather than trying to stick to the false dreams and then sink in the cold streams. Equality and justice for all is very essential! BINGO! :P

Hameddibewoyane

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 16 Nov 2019, 14:58

Please wait, video is loading...
sun wrote:
16 Nov 2019, 13:39
Hameddibewoyane wrote:
Hmm... 8)

In fact tplf does not have any viable alternative other than folding its shirt's sleeves and joining the party and enjoying the carnival as a true equal partner rather than trying to stick to the false dreams and then sink in the cold streams. Equality and justice for all is very essential! BINGO! :P

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 16 Nov 2019, 16:06

sun wrote:
Hameddibewoyane wrote:
Hmm... 8)

Don't expect us to join the dance while our constitutional rights are violated. We Weyane are demanding monetary compensation to maintain the lifestyle we are accustomed to during our 27 years of public service. For example, forcing a highly decorated TPLF general out of his 50 million dollar Bole mansion and into a hotel room in Mekelle, is not what we Weyane consider "Change." That is demeaning, depreciating and downgrading. :evil: :evil:

Ejersa

Post by Ejersa » 16 Nov 2019, 16:50

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Digital Weyane wrote:
16 Nov 2019, 16:06
sun wrote:
Hameddibewoyane wrote:
Hmm... 8)

Don't expect us to join the dance while our constitutional rights are violated. We Weyane are demanding monetary compensation to maintain the lifestyle we are accustomed to during our 27 years of public service. For example, forcing a highly decorated TPLF general out of his 50 million dollar Bole mansion and into a hotel room in Mekelle, is not what we Weyane consider "Change." That is demeaning, depreciating and downgrading. :evil: :evil:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 16 Nov 2019, 17:04

Trust me, they will eventually fold on the union. They have no other choice. TPLF can’t exist in a vacuum and it can’t afford to reduce itself to Tigray. The temporary defiance is just a show off. As the rhetoric temperature slows down, the shameless thugs will come back as usual with their tails between their legs. It’s printed in their DNA.

sun wrote:
Hameddibewoyane wrote:
Hmm... 8)

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 16 Nov 2019, 17:42

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 16 Nov 2019, 17:55

The executive committee of the EPRDF has approved the merger of the Front against six votes in opposition, all of which came from TPLF members. Two of their nine political bureau members are not in attendance, leaving the possibility that one among the TPLFites voted in favor of the merger. It could also be the case that one of them might have walked out of the meeting before votes were cast on the merger.

The decision by the Executive Committee to merge the incumbent EPRDF is pending the final endorsement by the 180-member of the EPRDF Council, meeting every six months. The votes made today include whether to direct the resolution by the Executive Committee to the Council, according to sources.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 16 Nov 2019, 18:26

የህወሓት ድስት ላሾች ለጌቶቻቸው ታማኝነት ለማሳየት የትህነግ አርማን ፕሮፋይል ስላደረጉ እኔም መብቴን ተጠቅሜ ይህንን ፕሮፋይል አድርጌአለሁ

pushkin wrote:
16 Nov 2019, 17:55
The executive committee of the EPRDF has approved the merger of the Front against six votes in opposition, all of which came from TPLF members. Two of their nine political bureau members are not in attendance, leaving the possibility that one among the TPLFites voted in favor of the merger. It could also be the case that one of them might have walked out of the meeting before votes were cast on the merger.

The decision by the Executive Committee to merge the incumbent EPRDF is pending the final endorsement by the 180-member of the EPRDF Council, meeting every six months. The votes made today include whether to direct the resolution by the Executive Committee to the Council, according to sources.

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 16 Nov 2019, 19:27

The Tigrayan ship is thinking deeper than ever. better accept it and move on.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 16 Nov 2019, 20:00

Digital Weyane wrote:
16 Nov 2019, 16:06
sun wrote:
Hameddibewoyane wrote:
Hmm... 8)

Hmm... :P

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” ~ Friedrich Nietzsche :lol: :lol:

Personally I (Sun) expect nothing for myself but only expect all the best for you within the dynamically changing local and global circumstance where by in the past you were swimming in disproportionately high wealth for the last some 28 years but now after 28 years facing proportionate wealth with much less over inflated duties and highly stressful exaggerated responsibility.

That is what change is all about and no one can stop change be it by day by night and or in between. Why care and get bitter about the so called 50 million Bole mansion you have never really worked for and hence should have let go the bygone and jump on to fresh and new futuristic bandwagon dancing and celebrating the fact that you have lived a disproportionately great wealthy and healthy spectacular life for 28 long years and still alive and kicking hard. That is why you have to gladly join the Meddemer bandwagon before it has already taken off and left for the new open world which may bring new experiences and new life across the rosy board.

“I have accepted fear as part of life – specifically the fear of change… I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back….” ~Erica J. :P

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 16 Nov 2019, 23:52

Today is the saddest day of my entire life! :evil: :evil:

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 17 Nov 2019, 14:41

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 17 Nov 2019, 15:01

I'm so glad that we put Ethiopia under $40 billion dollars foreign debt trap.

I'm so glad that we moved the Ethiopian air force to Mekelle.

I'm so glad that we incorporated Welkait, Humera and Raya to Tigray.

I'm so glad that we introduced ethnic federalism to create major ethnic conflicts.

I'm so glad that we devised Article 39 to erase Ethiopian nationalist sentiments.

Our TPLF leaders are visionaries who anticipated we may be treated as mere 4% of the population one day, and they prepared a remedy for such occasion to exact their revenge beautifully. After all, we Weyane are the most beautiful people in the world.
:mrgreen:

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 17 Nov 2019, 15:11

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Digital Weyane wrote:
17 Nov 2019, 15:01
I'm so glad that we put Ethiopia under $40 billion dollars foreign debt trap.

I'm so glad that we moved the Ethiopian air force to Mekelle.

I'm so glad that we incorporated Welkait, Humera and Raya to Tigray.

I'm so glad that we introduced ethnic federalism to create major ethnic conflicts.

I'm so glad that we devised Article 39 to erase Ethiopian nationalist sentiments.

Our TPLF leaders are visionaries who anticipated we may be treated as mere 4% of the population one day, and they prepared a remedy for such occasion to exact their revenge beautifully. After all, we Weyane are the most beautiful people in the world.
:mrgreen: