Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Wedi medhin berad supporters and negro mentality or should i say victim mentality

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 15 Nov 2019, 08:58

Follower

Re: Wedi medhin berad supporters and negro mentality or should i say victim mentality

Post by Follower » 15 Nov 2019, 11:06

Id go for the half full ,it gives you more satisfaction and hope.
"ዘይብላ ኣደስ ካብ ከውሒ ትጸንዕ",ከም ዝበሃል,ህዝብን መንግስትን በታ ዘላቶም ዓቅሚ ስድራ ስዉኣት ይሕግዙ ኣለዉ።
ኣይረሳዕናዮምን እንተ በለ መንግስት ኤርትራ ዉን ፡ብዓይኒ ጃህራ ክንርእዮ ዘይኮነስ ብዓይኒ ምትሕግግዝን ሓልፍነትካ ምስካምን ክንርእዮ ይግባእ።

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Wedi medhin berad supporters and negro mentality or should i say victim mentality

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 15 Nov 2019, 12:23

Follower wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 11:06
ኣይረሳዕናዮምን እንተ በለ መንግስት ኤርትራ ዉን ፡ብዓይኒ ጃህራ ክንርእዮ ዘይኮነስ ብዓይኒ ምትሕግግዝን ሓልፍነትካ ምስካምን ክንርእዮ ይግባእ።
ወዲ ስዉእ እዩ ዝስዋእ ተባሂሉ, እቶም ሓድጊ ክኸነዎም ተባህሉ ዕሸላት ነቲ ስዉእ ዓዲ እዝግሄሮም ከይዶም. ገዛ ኽኣ ንሓዋሩ ትዓጽያ. ትፈልጥዶ, ኣብ ግዜ መግዛእቲ ጥልያን, ዛቅናይ, ሓንቲ ስድራ ቤት ሓደ ቆላዓ ዘለዋ, ካብ ወትሃደራዊ አገልጉሎት ነጻ ከምዝነበረት.

ስዉእ ኣብ ገዛእ ዓዱ እዩ ዝኸብር, ኣምሰሉ ክትመስል ኣብ ዓዲ ሃገር ኮንካ ዙቀዘመሉ ምኽንያት የለን.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Nov 2019, 13:20

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 12:23
Follower wrote:
ወዲ ስዉእ እዩ ዝስዋእ ተባሂሉ, እቶም ሓድጊ ክኸነዎም ተባህሉ ዕሸላት ነቲ ስዉእ ዓዲ እዝግሄሮም ከይዶም. ገዛ ኽኣ ንሓዋሩ ትዓጽያ. ትፈልጥዶ, ኣብ ግዜ መግዛእቲ ጥልያን, ዛቅናይ, ሓንቲ ስድራ ቤት ሓደ ቆላዓ ዘለዋ, ካብ ወትሃደራዊ አገልጉሎት ነጻ ከምዝነበረት.

It is weekend and the agameW Smirnoff with his bottle in his right hand came to cry like he always does. Anyway what ever he said ^^^ someone should translate it to pure Tigregna so the rest of us to comprehend what his alcoholic brain blabbering for.

I am just saying

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 15 Nov 2019, 13:27

Fed_Up wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 13:20
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Follower wrote:

It is weekend and the agameW Smirnoff with his bottle in his right hand came to cry like he always does. Anyway what ever he said ^^^ someone should translate it to pure Tigregna so the rest of us to comprehend what his alcoholic brain blabbering for.

I am just saying
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yene telecha, you need some One to translate it to amharic don't you, you filthy bxxxxch :mrgreen:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 15 Nov 2019, 13:34

Please wait, video is loading...
These are wedi medhin berad supporters in action

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Nov 2019, 14:14

ብድሕሪ computer ተሓቢኡ አይኮነን ሰብ ዝሓሚ ዘሎ: ከም ገሊኦም መንነቶም ዘይፍለጥ ፈራሓት!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Nov 2019, 14:17

Fed_Up wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 13:20
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Follower wrote:

I am just saying
Atrocious tgrgna, I know. From South of our borders.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 15 Nov 2019, 14:20

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 08:58
To begin with, let me introduce myself here. I ain't one of wedi medhin's zombies and I never ever play a double game here posing as an anti higdef and at the same time as an undercover higdefite.

Having said that, I say to the proponents of higdef and the undercover higdefites who lionize the bigot tebeq or lizard aka letetsion as follows:

Here is an old saying which goes:

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it is a duck.

Hahaha

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Nov 2019, 14:34

kerenite wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 14:20
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
To begin with, let me introduce myself here. I ain't one of wedi medhin's zombies and I never ever play a double game here posing as an anti higdef and at the same time as an undercover higdefite.

Having said that, I say to the proponents of higdef and the undercover higdefites who lionize the bigot tebeq or lizard aka letetsion as follows:

Hahaha
We know! You're nothing & will remain so till the day of your demise.

Wedi mulaq condom!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Nov 2019, 14:43

Halal metrï Shirtamu,

You have a habit like the Ugumsh clan that you hailed from talk merry round HaTew QeTew. Why don’t you go Stright to the point?

Qodar aregit HaTaf

I am just sayin

kerenite wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Hahaha

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 15 Nov 2019, 14:45

Zmeselo wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 14:34
kerenite wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Hahaha

Wedi mulaq condom!
Mishkin zombie,

From what you scribbled above, I can deduce that you are a letetsionite. Right?

Getska TirHaq..anta gets Hamli sene.

24/7 abzi nay amhara website anchor derbikha.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 15 Nov 2019, 14:48

Zmeselo wrote:
kerenite wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Hahaha

Wedi mulaq condom!
Mishkin zombie,

24/7 abzi nay amhara website anchor derbikha assuming that you are an eritrean.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Nov 2019, 15:39

kerenite wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 14:48
Zmeselo wrote:
kerenite wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Hahaha

Wedi mulaq condom!
Mishkin zombie,

And why are you here, hòmo? To look for boys?

I repeat, you'll die a ZERO and you can take that to the bank.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 15 Nov 2019, 16:20

Zemeselo,

I hope you are an eritrean,

Man! even tarik or abe abraham or temt (weizero tmnit) etc...pose here as eritreans.... lol. I pray and hope that you ain't one of them.

I am of the opinion that hey are a bunch of deqi serawit and for me (perhaps you may.don't concur with me lol) they are a bunch of bigots who dub eril muslims as shiritams.

Just out of cuirosity how much higdef pays you to propagate such bla...bla.....things?

P.S, your English is much better compared to that of your chilo fendadaw

Finally, if you are an eritrean, ayihkzizenanko do izi. shigir or ordeal mensiyatna mesHaq agame koynom zellweu

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Nov 2019, 16:57

ክላ ዓጋመ ሰብዮም ኢልካ ዲኻ: ትዛረብ ዘለኻ? ዓጋመ ድአ: ዋላ ከልበይኳ ዝስሕቖም! እንተሰሓቑ ድማ: ከም በዓል ከማኻ ተሐጋገዝቲ ስለዝረኸቡ እንዳአሎም:: አክንዲ ምሳና ሓንቲ ጋንታ ኮንኩም ትከላኸሉ: ወዲ መድህን በራድ'ዶ: ገለ'ዶ: ኢልኩም
ስለ ሃተፍተፍ ትብሉን: ንዓና አብዚ ሓይልና ከተዳኽሙን ስለትጎዩን እንዳአሉ::
kerenite wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 16:20
Zemeselo,

Man! even tarik or abe abraham or temt (weizero tmnit) etc...pose here as eritreans.... lol. I pray and hope that you ain't one of them.

I am of the opinion that hey are a bunch of deqi serawit and for me (perhaps you may.don't concur with me lol) they are a bunch of bigots who dub eril muslims as shiritams.

Just out of cuirosity how much higdef pays you to propagate such bla...bla.....things?

Finally, if you are an eritrean, ayihkzizenanko do izi. shigir or ordeal mensiyatna mesHaq agame koynom zellweu

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 15 Nov 2019, 17:11

Zmeselo wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 15:39
kerenite wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 14:48
Zmeselo wrote:
kerenite wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Hahaha

Wedi mulaq condom!
Mishkin zombie,

And why are you here, hòmo? To look for boys?

I repeat, you'll die a ZERO and you can take that to the bank.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Nov 2019, 08:58

The worthless Shirtamu fake Muslim sob is mentioning me behind my back. Typical shirtam agame persona. Be a man “fetfati meakoru “ per your brother Halafi adghi like to describe your kinds. What a retard!

Neger enda agameWoch :P

kerenite wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 16:20
Zemeselo,

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 16 Nov 2019, 14:07

Here another pathetic theatrical drama by wedi medhin berad poodles. Deep inside they know, There is nothing to show off to Eritrean public. And what do they do to attempt to regain lost glance and lost legitmacy. Yeah, live in the past, live in the glory past of EPLF aka shaebia.

They don't even to mention the non existent pfdj or the real power broker aka wedi medhin berad. But Shaebia. :mrgreen: ዓቕሉ ዘጽበበ ኣስላማይሲ መቃብር ኣብኡ ኩዓተ ድዩ ዝብሃል. And the frustration of wedi medhin berad can be seen in the video.

Poodles There is no shaebia or pfdj, There is only wedi medhin accountable to no One. Now days, he doesn't even bother to gather the headless and useless ካቢነ ምንስትሪ :mrgreen: