Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

Tigrai MUST sign out from this sh!t urgently!!!

Post by Mahlana » 15 Nov 2019, 16:38

When I heard that an OLF faction and NAMA(አብን) agreed to work together, I was like :shock: :shock: :shock:

One was created to undo the other, right?!?!?!

Now what happened?!?!

It's not that this is the first time that we have been hearing such crazy stories but this one is a deep sh!t!!!

Tigrai needs to sign out!!!!!!! Quickly!!!!!

This is a deep sh!t!!! A farce comedy!!!!
#NotMyClass
#ClownTribes
#IDeserveBetter!!!!!

Ejersa

Re: Tigrai MUST sign out from this sh!t urgently!!!

Post by Ejersa » 15 Nov 2019, 16:43

Mahlana wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 16:38
When I heard that an OLF faction and NAMA(አብን) agreed to work together, I was like :shock: :shock: :shock:

Now what happened?!?!

It's not that this is the first time that we have been hearing such crazy stories but this one is a deep sh!t!!!

#NotMyClass
#ClownTribes
#IDeserveBetter!!!!!

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 15 Nov 2019, 17:25

Mahlana wrote:

Now what happened?!?!

#NotMyClass
#ClownTribes
#IDeserveBetter!!!!!
When TPLF is begging Jawar and OLF to work together, it is smart politics...when others are doing same it is crazy... :mrgreen:

YAY

Post by YAY » 15 Nov 2019, 17:59

Dear MaHlana: Tigraiy must sign out from what status: isolation, national unity, or confusion?

As suggested before, the people of Tigraiy is bigger than TPLF, and its elites have put Tigraiy in limbo. Imagine of a long-term future: a future where TPLF, Aarena, DemHit, Tigraiy masafint/mekwanent, etc. may never exist, and determine what is the best situation for the people of Tigraiy to have? Tigraiy's current elites could not produce the right vision for Tigraiy. Tigraiy should not die with the failures of TPLF, MaLeLiT, etc. They cannot clearly define the identity, values and action-plan for the future well-being of the people of Tigraiy. They continue to be ambiguous and vacillating between varied points as to if the people of Tigraiy are Etiyopiyans or not.They are not sure whether Tigraiyans can be both of Tigraiyan identity and of Etiyopiyan identity at the same time and live freer and more prosperous. For that reason, they cannot definitely say if Tigraiy's best future political status is independence from Etiyopiya or remaining to be part of Etiyopiya.

If what appears to be obvious is true, they need to give a chance for the people of Tigraiy to determine, through a REFERENDUM, either one of these alternatives. That would settle the question of: should Tigraiy seek political independence, or not, and why? If this question is determined, then, Tigraiy's fate would be clearer. Give the people of Tigraiy a say (a REFERENDUM) to decide, as ONE whole political body, if they are Etiyopiyans or non-Etiyopiyans, first. Spread this idea.

Mahlana wrote:

Now what happened?!?!

#NotMyClass
#ClownTribes
#IDeserveBetter!!!!!

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 15 Nov 2019, 18:27

YAY,
I believe you a person of integrity and with a big and warm heart. But I beg to differ with your idea that the Tegaru are any different than their elites who have been riding their imaginary high horse preaching their ጽውጽዋይ and failed to realize the sad state of their locust infested state. By the way, Tigrai MUST return all territories it illegally d from their neighboring states (including Eritrea) if any kind of "Dialogue" is to have any fruitful outcome anytime soon.
Last edited by Temt on 15 Nov 2019, 20:50, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 15 Nov 2019, 20:01

That’s how the buda Woyanes psyche is engineered. Me, me, me, me.

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 17:25
Mahlana wrote:

Now what happened?!?!

#NotMyClass
#ClownTribes
#IDeserveBetter!!!!!
When TPLF is begging Jawar and OLF to work together, it is smart politics...when others are doing same it is crazy... :mrgreen:

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 15 Nov 2019, 20:04

Selam/ wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 20:01

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
Mahlana wrote:

Now what happened?!?!

#NotMyClass
#ClownTribes
#IDeserveBetter!!!!!
They are the most greedy bunches the entire world has ever seen. Thank God they are now cornered and hitting the wall every way they turn. :mrgreen:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 15 Nov 2019, 20:39

Mahlana wrote:

Now what happened?!?!

#NotMyClass
#ClownTribes
#IDeserveBetter!!!!!
Hmm... :P
It is Not the first time that the necessary Unity and mutual understanding of others is the poison pill for you while the unnecessay divisions and the unnecessary fighting of others is the pleasure pill on treasure hill for you. NOTHING NEW! :P

Yes,Tigrai needs to sign out by day
and sign in by night!
:P

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 15 Nov 2019, 20:43

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 20:04
Selam/ wrote:

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
Mahlana wrote:

Now what happened?!?!

#NotMyClass
#ClownTribes
#IDeserveBetter!!!!!
They are the most greedy bunches the entire world has ever seen. Thank God they are now cornered and hitting the wall every way they turn. :mrgreen:
Are they hitting stone wall or sponge wall? 8)

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 15 Nov 2019, 20:45

No need to corner them. Greed by itself is self-destructive and deadly. See how TPLF rats are naturally attracted toward money, trouble and all kinds of immorality while living in the most sacred place in the world. They continuously live in the misery of restlessness, fear and anxiety.

I grew up with the notion that poor people normally empathize with other humans. I now came to the conclusion that Woyane’s DNA is an exception. A horrible mutation must have happened at some point that made them inherently cruel, greedy and selfish whether they remain impoverished or accidentally climb up the ladder of opportunity, to which they never express gratitude. I swear, it is in the mutated gene.
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 20:04
Selam/ wrote:

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
Mahlana wrote:

Now what happened?!?!

#NotMyClass
#ClownTribes
#IDeserveBetter!!!!!

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 15 Nov 2019, 21:26

Tplf is woyane, is all the tegarus including the supposedly innocent filthy tegarus.
They all are liars, thieves and deceivers.
Woyane won't be distruction to the ethio federal govt had the supposedly innocent tegarus distance them selves from their leadership by like demostrating in their filthy towns that they want tplf aka woyane gone.
They want to eat their cakes and have them too and by doing so they are making their future lives at risk.
I always laugh when some people say that the supposedly innocent tegarus has nothing to do with the actions of their leadership and thus are peace loving ethiopians. They are not. Their silence is why woyane is trying to disintegrate ethiopia.

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 15 Nov 2019, 22:01

Mahlana wrote:
Tigrai MUST sign out from this sh!t urgently!!!
If Tigray Sign OUT, I will have the BIGGEST Party of the year!! :P :P :P

YAY

Post by YAY » 16 Nov 2019, 09:59

Dear Temt: Having differences of opinion is normal; may be we are starting from different facts and assumptions

Where to start: do you remember how many Tigrayans were freely giving their opinions about the failures of TPLF immediately after they were kicked out of their supreme power in Addis Ababa? Many were saying that TPLF was lying to them, was not good for either Tigraiy or Etiyopiya. More and more Tigraiyans were disgusted of TPLF, and they were voicing it openly. So, given certain conditions, that experience shows Tigraiyans could express their different facts and opinions, and expectations/wishes. No matter how small or weak, the existence of various political groups among Tigraiyans seems to support this conclusion. But in 2018 many Tigraiyans who run their lives in other parts of Etiyopiya were compelled to go back to Tigraiy due to emotional outbursts from others. That created, I think, an atmosphere of fear and anxiety among Tigraiyans and the TPLF leadership utilized the phenomenon to call for broader unity of Tigraiyan elites. For that reason, Tigraiyans may seem united and without any differences. But still there are basis/causes for differences, and there are differences, which, I believe, could be freely expressed in better situations.

In addition, c. 70-80% of the people of Tigraiy live in rural areas. About 30-40% of the people of Tigraiy, reportedly, cannot read and write. The elites are in political groupings, government bureaucracies, religious institutions, schools, modern businesses, etc. It is the elites, and not the broad masses of Tigraiy, who are influential on charting out what must be done in or about Tigraiy. The poor and disadvantaged Tigraiyans, I believe, think about general peace and bettering their lives, and lack knowledge and resources to discuss the complexities of general policies regarding Tigraiy or Etiyopiya, or Eritrea for that matter. It is the elites of Tigraiy, in my view, who are trying to manipulate and propagate what the people of Tigraiy should believe on. However, any Tigraiyan can determine if (s)he is an Etiyopiyan or not. So, I think, it is important for Tigraiyans and their neighbors for Tigraiy to determine if it is, as one whole political body, Etiyopiyan or not Etiyopiyan; for the choices that may follow would be clearer for everyone after that determination.

Defining Tigraiy--its people and territory--is one of the main sources of great ambiguity and confusion in the minds of the elites of Tigraiy. Identity and territory has long been the main cause of conflict with their neighbors, including Eritrea. Tigraiyan elites seem to have a wrong and misguided belief that Tigraiy was created by emperor Yohannis IV (following and including the most extensive territory Tigraiyan warlords might have had invaded and conquered outside "Tigraiy proper" in the 17th century) and whatever territory he ruled over at one time is Tigraiy, or the people under the king of Tigraiy were Tigraiyans; and that emperors Menelik II and Haile Selassie I of Etiyopiya have purposely reduced Tigraiy's territory, which in their wrong-headed belief, must be returned to their imaginary Tigraiy. We, as Eritreans, reject their ideology, but still work for peaceful relations with Tigraiy, Etiyopiya. The killil borders within Etiyopiya were changed in early 1990s in line with TPLF's policies and giving advantages to Tigraiy. What can be set up (e.g. killil borderlines) by one administration in Etiyopiya could be changed by another administration of government of Etiyopiya. That becomes Etiyopiya's internal issue. If Tigraiy desires to be independent of Etiyopiya, and these territorial controversies with other Etiyopiyan killils remain unresolved, they would be a cause for violent confrontations, and lack of stability and peace between the would-be-independent Tigraiy and Etiyopiya-without-Tigraiy.

The issue of the Etiyo-Eritrean border, however, is of completely different (international law) nature, and must be handled that way. Eritrea, I think, is not likely to talk with TPLF directly on international Etiyo-Eritrean matters, but the Tigraiyans could talk to Eritrea through the Federal Government of Etiyopiya for the sake of peace and other mutual benefits. Whether PM Abiy AHmed Ali continues to be Etiyopiya's prime minister or not, it is in Eritrea's best interests to work for peaceful co-existence with Etiyopiyans, including Tigraiyans. But, since international relations must be handled between Etiyopiyan and Eritrean nation-states, the State of Eritrea should properly interact, negotiate, make agreements, etc. with the internationally recognized Federal Government of Etiyopiya. It would also be best if Eritrea could get permission from Etiyopiya's Federal Government to set up Consular offices (under the Offices of the Eritrean Ambassador in Addis Ababa) in the Afar, AmHara and Tigraiy ethnic regions of Etiyopiya for more efficient and more productive operations.

Temt wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 18:27
YAY,
I believe you a person of integrity and with a big and warm heart. But I beg to differ with your idea that the Tegaru are any different than their elites who have been riding their imaginary high horse preaching their ጽውጽዋይ and failed to realize the sad state of their locust infested state. By the way, Tigrai MUST return all territories it illegally d from their neighboring states (including Eritrea) if any kind of "Dialogue" is to have any fruitful outcome anytime soon.