Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

It seems the Oromo have Bantu tendencies

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 14 Nov 2019, 16:55

His eminence is horrified and mortified to witness the fashion on which our Oromo friends are behaving. I used to dismiss the Wuriya Somalis as a bunch of savages for the way the pulled the dead American soldier in the street of Moqadushu and the way they practice street justice, like stoning. knife stabbing. And The Oromos are behaving much worse than the wUryaa Somalia. to Kill a fellow humanbeing with a stone like he was a snake. Only the Zulu bantus of South Africa behave this way. I never expected The Oromos to fall so low.

Oromos should be ashamed of themselves.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: It seems the Oromo have Bantu tendencies

Post by Hawzen » 14 Nov 2019, 19:45

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 16:55
His eminence is horrified and mortified to witness the fashion on which our Oromo friends are behaving. I used to dismiss the Wuriya Somalis as a bunch of savages for the way the pulled the dead American soldier in the street of Moqadushu and the way they practice street justice, like stoning. knife stabbing. And The Oromos are behaving much worse than the wUryaa Somalia. to Kill a fellow humanbeing with a stone like he was a snake. Only the Zulu bantus of South Africa behave this way. I never expected The Oromos to fall so low.

I don't think the people who are showing Bantu tendencies represent the over 40 million of Oromo people. Over 90% of Oromo people are good people like the rest of Ethiopians. First I would like to give credit once again to Jawar led Queerroos in playing major role in kicking TPLF all the way to Mekelle and making them Axum Hotel residents. But I personally think Jawar and his Queerrooos are not discipline enough to live in a peaceful Ethiopia anymore unless the Ethiopian government either gives them the necessary theraphy to calm them down or create jobs for them to keep them busy. We know they used to be TPLF's problem, now they will the problem for the unity of Ethiopia as a country. I think the Ethiopian government must take some actions to make them renounce their bantu tendencies. After beheading and stoning another human being and burning churches after churches for weeks, I don't think Jawar led Queeros can make a case that they are not bantus like the South African animals who suffer from Xenophobia.

May God bless Ethiopia and the people of Oromo.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Nov 2019, 20:22

The masters & lords of "his eminence", in Somalia:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 14 Nov 2019, 20:47

Hawzen wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 19:45
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

I don't think the people who are showing Bantu tendencies represent the over 40 million of Oromo people. Over 90% of Oromo people are good people like the rest of Ethiopians. First I would like to give credit once again to Jawar led Queerroos in playing major role in kicking TPLF all the way to Mekelle and making them Axum Hotel residents. But I personally think Jawar and his Queerrooos are not discipline enough to live in a peaceful Ethiopia anymore unless the Ethiopian government either gives them the necessary theraphy to calm them down or create jobs for them to keep them busy. We know they used to be TPLF's problem, now they will the problem for the unity of Ethiopia as a country. I think the Ethiopian government must take some actions to make them renounce their bantu tendencies. After beheading and stoning another human being and burning churches after churches for weeks, I don't think Jawar led Queeros can make a case that they are not bantus like the South African animals who suffer from Xenophobia.

Dedebit is always dedeb
Jawhar wants to be previewed as king maker of the Ethiopia and just like any other negro who is full egocentric tendencies, He want the spot lightfoot himself .But the idiot must know it is the million of people who rallied behind his case who are going to be the ultimate losers of his childish game.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 14 Nov 2019, 22:35

Good thing your opinion means nothing, especially when one considers your low IQ, nonsensical theories and posts, etc.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 14 Nov 2019, 22:48

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 20:47
Hawzen wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 19:45
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Jawhar wants to be previewed as king maker of the Ethiopia and just like any other negro who is full egocentric tendencies, He want the spot lightfoot himself .But the idiot must know it is the million of people who rallied behind his case who are going to be the ultimate losers of his childish game.
Yes, it looks like everything about Jawar, for Jawar. Unfortunately, he has not shown any evidence to argue against your points, brother Deqi. In my opinion, Jawar is going to be a problem now for Ethiopia as a country. In the long run, I have the feeling that he is going to be even a bigger problem for the people of Oromo. Jawar has so big ego that he wanted all the spot light just on him. I don't think Jawar cares about religious tensions in his own 50-50% Christian&Muslim Oromia he would potentially create as long as he gets the spotlight.

To be honest, the people of Ethiopia and particularly the people of Oromo should be so scared of Jawar's ego and the consequences in a long run.

Having said all, I just hope that I am 100% wrong about my take on Jawar's egos and the consequences of it.

May God bless the people of Oromo and Ethiopia.

Dedebit is always dedeb
Last edited by Hawzen on 14 Nov 2019, 22:55, edited 1 time in total.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 14 Nov 2019, 22:54

weyzero Hawazen , my gezabandan first tra'nny girlfriend, did you say the Querroo need therapy to behave like you want them? What if Obo Jawar prescribes your terewaee Hamasenay rearend for every Queerro to fo'ck and enjoy as therapy? You bi'tch qoshasha arogit , how dare you think like that? Wesfatam Ho'mosexual, you must focus on your dying cursedasrtera than on Ethiopia, something the werada Hamasenay Ho'mos never understood.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 14 Nov 2019, 23:05

Abdelaziz wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 22:54
weyzero Hawazen , my gezabandan first tra'nny girlfriend, did you say the Querroo need therapy to behave like you want them? What if Obo Jawar prescribes your terewaee Hamasenay rearend for every Queerro to fo'ck and enjoy as therapy? You bi'tch qoshasha arogit , how dare you think like that? [deleted] Ho'mosexual, you must focus on your dying cursedasrtera than on Ethiopia, something the werada Hamasenay Ho'mos never understood.
Sister Abi-gail,

Everybody knows that you have already tasted Jawar led Querroooo's anaconda before your deformed stinky behind was deported to Mekelle holes and I think the people of Ethiopia and Eritrea should commend Jawar led Queerrooos for the fantastic job they have done in the history of Ethiopia. Now, It is also your turn the deformed stinky behind of your to get the right therapy from your Nigerian man. You like that. Ha :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: ??

By the way, you look cute when you try to kiss the same Queerrooo hands and feet that changed your agame life forever to be the least important killil in Ethiopia.

Now, feed your empty stomach with high protein content nutrition, locust... :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 14 Nov 2019, 23:20

Hawazen, my 1st gezabandan tra'nny girlfried, please save your energy for when you dream about my anaconda royally penetrating all your orifices, you are wasting it while talking too much about queerrroo stuff, the queerrooo have no time for your chenawi terewaee Hamasenay meakor, instead of theirs You gotta use the Chinese di'ldo that looks like my anaconda.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 15 Nov 2019, 01:52

Years ago when Osama bin laden was the news maker, I watched a television discussion about terrorism. The statment of one opinion maker has been imprinted in my mind close to two decades. He said the future might be worse compare to what we are facing now. He continued middle Eastern countries produce thousands of college graduates every year. But those governments are not - and it seems will not — able to create jobs. In his opinion those college graduates are the future recruit for the guy like Osama bin laden. That was a dramatic statment , but it made me thinking.
In Ethiopia today thousands graduate from high schools and universities. The government and the private sector are not able to create jobs even for a tiny fraction of those graduates. Mostly those young people —if the current state of thing is a guide — they will be permanently unemployed.
Of those unemployed if even five percent choose to be foot soldiers for tribal politicians and activists outlandish politics, Ethiopia keeps going from crises to crises.
The problem is systemic. Not a good speech, or wishful thinking change the fact.
The Ethiopian government keeps promising its intent to cultivate a matured democracy. But democracy has never been developed in a country which has not given the rule of laws as paramount importance.
The problem in implementing the rule of laws emanates from the regional police and militias. The current massacre could not have occurred as the scale it happened if the Oromo police personnel believed , even half of the time, they were Ethiopians of Oromo origins.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 15 Nov 2019, 03:39

Why does the Shabo Zmeselo always try to contradict statements made by our Digital Weyane team on this forum? :roll:

What is the need for Shabo Zmeselo to expose my Weyane brother Deqi-Arawit's double standards? :roll:

Does it anger you when my Weyane brother Deqi-Arawit refers to the 350 million ethnic Bantu Africans as savages? :roll:

Why do you Eritreans always take the side of Africans when my white-hearted Weyane brother Deqi-Arawit dehumanizes and stigmatizes them? :roll:

Is it because you rejected western food aid, and we Weyane can't live without it? :roll:

Shove your self reliance up your a$$$$! :evil: :evil:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 15 Nov 2019, 07:57

Donkey-Arawit, Digital Weyane, Awash, Thomas H, and Abigael are the same one person; and that's a Tigrayan man who lives in the UK, who has been squatting on this forum 24/7 for over 10 consecutive years either praising the cult-of-all-evil, aka tplf, or parroting Eritrea this, Eritrea that in vain!

"You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time"!

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 15 Nov 2019, 10:53

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
It seems the Oromo have Bantu tendencies
It is an insult to the Bantu people to equate them with the savage Gallas!!