Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

GudelaAmharu burned down construction machinery worth 2.8 billion owned by a Tigrean contractor

Post by Abdelaziz » 10 Nov 2019, 14:04

If this does not herald the end of Ethiopia, I do not know what will. Over 3500 Employees who worked in the company for over 15 years are now jobless. The machinery was burned as the querrooos were fighting to save the life of Jawar. This shows Meshrefet is working hand in glove with his Qewie-lemtam relatives. I'm disappointed by my Shewan relatives, I never expected Merabet has become home to such cowardly and extremely ignorant youth.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: GudelaAmharu burned down construction machinery worth 2.8 billion owned by a Tigrean contractor

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Nov 2019, 14:13

Abdelaziz wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 14:04
If this does not herald the end of Ethiopia, I do not know what will. Over 3500 Employees who worked in the company for over 15 years are now jobless. The machinery was burned as the querrooos were fighting to save the life of Jawar. This shows Meshrefet is working hand in glove with his Qewie-lemtam relatives. I'm disappointed by my Shewan relatives, I never expected Merabet has become home to such cowardly and extremely ignorant youth.
It is good thing for the majority of Tigrayans, the owner is not Tigrayans if he was he would have invest it in Tigray than hostile land. I hope they burn more Tigray properties in Amhara and give up and do the right thing to burn the country.

Abdelaziz

Re: GudelaAmharu burned down construction machinery worth 2.8 billion owned by a Tigrean contractor

Post by Abdelaziz » 10 Nov 2019, 14:28

He is not based in Amhara, he is nationally invested and based in Addis, he just had a project in Merabet.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Nov 2019, 14:32

Abdul the Woyane bull - It’s TPLF that has the expertise and tradition of blowing up Roads and bridges, looting banks and destroying properties. And these brutal thugs are represented by best!al Manwhore bulls like yourself. Moooooooo! KIFU!
Abdelaziz wrote:
Last edited by Selam/ on 10 Nov 2019, 14:54, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Nov 2019, 14:33

Abdelaziz wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 14:28
He is not based in Amhara, he is nationally invested and based in Addis, he just had a project in Merabet.
If he brought his wealth to Tigray and employ 4000 citizen of Tigray his company wold have helped over 15K Tigrayans and Mengisti Tigray his company and all the employees taxes. It is good Tigrayans to be killed and burn their properties in other kilils outside Tigray.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 10 Nov 2019, 15:05

Good News....but disappointed it was only worth 2.8 billion property though :lol: :lol: :lol:
Abdelaziz wrote:

Bashu

Post by Bashu » 10 Nov 2019, 15:53

Did Gemshu Beyene get citizenship of Tigray republic? He is an Oromo and corrupt individual to the core who became a multimiilonare overnight with no formal education. He is supposedly to be an owner of many enterprises, Gemshu Construction and Ellily hotel ( 5 star hotel by Ethiopian government standard) in Kazanchis among others. Elily hotel is where Jawar Mancha and Dawd Ebsa lived until recently courtesy of Abiy Ahmed.

It is widely believed the real owner of these companies is none other than the notorious corrupt, former Oromo Killil president, Aba Dula Gemeda. The irony is , 4 years ago "Abdelaziz and Halafi Mengist", cousins weyanes tried to arrest Gemshu after learning his criminal activities but he was able slip out of the country before they got him. He was subsequently charged in absentia but returned to Ethiopia as a free man once OLF's took over the country to continue his criminal activities unabated.
Last edited by Bashu on 11 Nov 2019, 11:05, edited 1 time in total.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 10 Nov 2019, 19:48

Bashu wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 15:53
Did Gemshu Beyene get citizenship of Tigray republic? He is an Oromo and corrupt individual to the core who became a multimiilonare overnight with no formal education. He is supposedly to be an owner of many enterprises, Gemshu Construction and Ellily hotel in Kazanchis among others. Elily hotel is where Jawar Mancha and Dawd Ebsa lived until recently courtesy of Abiy Ahmed.

It is widely believed the real owner of these companies is none other than the notorious corrupt, former Oromo Killil president, Aba Dula Gemeda. The irony is , 4 years ago "Abdelaziz and Halafi Mengist", cousins weyanes tried to arrest Gemshu after learning his criminal activities but he was able slip out of the country before they got him. He was subsequently charged in absentia but returned to Ethiopia as a free man once OLF's took over the country to continue his criminal activities unabated.
Bashu, 8)

I don't know about the owner and project under discussion but yet I think that here we have useless cheap talks and fake news like always but yet no project needs to be destroyed in such a country that have been patently underdeveloped with pathetically wretched poor citizens. All of these pathetic fanddiyas who know only how to destroy highly scarce resources but know nothing to construct must get ashamed deep down to their wretched bones. Such projects should keep functioning and be protected so that it may offer employments to the young and the families as well as pay good taxes so that the government may use such tax money to build schools, roads, health stations, clean water supply,etc. If there might be some suspicions it should be left exclusively to the government and the due process of law. All else is sheer vagabond hooliganism and self destructive cheap envy, keeping the country and the people deep down in the dirty drain. BINGO!

“The envious die not once, but as oft as the envied win applause.”~ Baltasar 8)

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 11 Nov 2019, 17:08

dr. son
why would u only accusing the uneducated but look what so called educated people such as Bashu and Abdelaziz saying even so Abdelaziz in this case the fake one ... even this fake Abdelaziz is an Eritrea he should not had wished this on Ethiopians what benefit would Eritrea get if Ethiopia become poor

anyhow to me burning one factory that employees 3400 workers is like killing 34,000 livelihood with their family and support system...

the best way is education and telling everyone that burning the only industry that they have harm themselves for this media should have played a great roll, by interview the workers how their life depend on the factory.. and by encouraging even the family of the criminal to come foreword if they want forgiveness and lighter sentence but if the parent give shelter knowingly their kids committed crime they will be charged on accessory to a crime

this and other law can protect us from this kind of crime in future ...

to Halafi Mengedi

you r 1000000000000000000000000000% right any Golden who set and waiting and hope nothing happened to them in land of Amhara they r asking for it... this fool if he have 3 billion birr or dollar worth of asset he should have protected away before this thing can happened he had almost two years to move his property but he was sleeping .. this crime is a makeup call to any Golden who have asset in Ethiopia ...

the best thing u should do is borrow money against your property and money the money to establish property in Golden state... since u did not sold your property no body will be accused off. if something happened to your property in Amhara land the bank will hold the bag.. you tell them get it from insurance and your property is safe in golden state. not only this your asset must be moved to friendly state .. nobody should put all of their egg in one basket .. in fact i advice u to buy house in Western nation and established business this way if everything fail u can move to western nation and live out your life..

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 11 Nov 2019, 17:51

Ze stupid gimatama gudela amharus are testing the resolve of agazian anacondas. They must want to be foooo"cked from the side front and all over!
Ze agazian business owners need to bring their businesses back home to agazian lands where it'll be safest