Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Wedi Medhin Berad poodles are trying to lean on the past

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 09 Nov 2019, 17:57

Wedi Medhin Berad poodles are finding it impossible to find any thing which is positive with PFDJ aka the clique of Wedi Medhin Berad. I mean, how are they going to convince the masses that the clique is doing some thing positive when it is public secret that the country is terribly mismanaged. To stay legit, they are trying to find some kind of links with Shaebia or lean on the glory of the past of the organization which defeated black Africa's strongest army. :mrgreen:

First of all, Shaebia accomplished its mission in 1991 with the realization of the independence of Eritrea, what fellowed after is just an opposite to what Shaebia stands for. PFDJ Is just a name, because there is neither justice or democracy in Eritrea,, what we have is is clique of Wedi Medhin Berad. Hence instead of saying "I am Shaebia" it is more convincing to claim, I am Wedi Medhin Berad poodle.

In another development...Wedi Medhin Berad and his mouthpiece is repeating the same crappy gospel of regional integration. This madness is just laughable. when there is not even integration within Eritrea, how the fuxxck can the dictator advocate of regional integration.

His eminence Deqi-Arawit

pastlast

Re: Wedi Medhin Berad poodles are trying to lean on the past

Post by pastlast » 09 Nov 2019, 19:11

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 17:57
Wedi Medhin Berad poodles are finding it impossible to find any thing which is positive with PFDJ aka the clique of Wedi Medhin Berad. I mean, how are they going to convince the masses that the clique is doing some thing positive when it is public secret that the country is terribly mismanaged. To stay legit, they are trying to find some kind of links with Shaebia or lean on the glory of the past of the organization which defeated black Africa's strongest army. :mrgreen:

First of all, Shaebia accomplished its mission in 1991 with the realization of the independence of Eritrea, what fellowed after is just an opposite to what Shaebia stands for. PFDJ Is just a name, because there is neither justice or democracy in Eritrea,, what we have is is clique of Wedi Medhin Berad. Hence instead of saying "I am Shaebia" it is more convincing to claim, I am Wedi Medhin Berad poodle.

In another development...Wedi Medhin Berad and his mouthpiece is repeating the same crappy gospel of regional integration. This madness is just laughable. when there is not even integration within Eritrea, how the fuxxck can the dictator advocate of regional integration.

His eminence Deqi-Arawit
Your Eminence Deqi-Arawit,

Comparing PFDJ/PIA mismanaged/intentionally demolished Eritrea with Other African Countries is not a Good Comparison.

As you can see here in this topic Detroit(Ghetto City) vs PFDJ/PIA(Eritrea), viewtopic.php?f=2&t=199624

Detroit as a City of 670,000 ppl and 3 million metro pop has a Higher GDP and Better Living Standards than PFDJ/PIA damaged Eritrea.