Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Awash: Stop wasting your time with Eritrea - Claim your Ethiopian citizenship

Post by Digital Weyane » 09 Nov 2019, 13:42

My Weyane brother Awash and I don't want the border issue to be resolved because it will prevent us from declaring the independence of our Greater Republic of Tigray. We are Weyane's ambassadors on the internet. We speak softly and carry a big hammer. :mrgreen:
Awash wrote:
14 Jan 2014, 05:53
the US does not involve itself in resolving the border issue between Ethiopia and Eritrea since people like me will hammer them with letters of protest.

Sadacha Macca

Re: Awash: Stop wasting your time with Eritrea - Claim your Ethiopian citizenship

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Nov 2019, 14:15

somaliman. wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 13:18
Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 12:36
I agree that awash is most likely tigrayan like isayas afewerki may be (nothing wrong with being tegaru i like their women and music and warrior history) and somali man is probably not a somali.

I know where you're coming from! Some time ago Hawdian I gave a you a hard time, and when you lost it, all you could find was to claim that neither of us was Somali! What are you basing your probability on! Absolutely nothing!

Don't follow Awash, aka Thomas H, aka Abigael, aka, Digital Weyane! He and I know each other, but he wasn't expecting me to appear from an Eritrean corner. I'm neither Eritrean, nor am I defending Eritrea; I'm just stating facts as a righteous person!

Agame man,

You and your tigrayan brother hawdian didn't do anything but promote tplf interests whether directly or indirectly to attempt to throw people off.
Hawdian is also ethwar. A lot of somali brothers on somali net are already aware of the fact that he's not somali or oromo.
No somali needs to try so hard to convince others that he's a Somali, to start off.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 09 Nov 2019, 14:22

Back in 2011 my Weyane brother Awash threatened Eritreans by revealing Weyane's planned invasion of Eritrea and making reference to the 1941 British invasion and occupation of Eritrea that lasted 10 years. His comments below made Awash our prophet. ነብይ አዋሽ ዘ ግሬት!! :mrgreen:
Awash wrote:
10 Jun 2011, 14:02
You're f**king with wrong guys, shabos. woyane slapped you around like a little kid; Djibouti got your ars reeling through the streets.
Well, let's see how far you're gonna get with this. You might as well kiss your ars good bye.

It's like 1941 all over again. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :P :P

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 09 Nov 2019, 14:27

Moron Macca,
I'm telling your dumbasz I am not Ethiopian.
You better take it or shove your beles up your asz. Fessfass Agame. :lol: :mrgreen:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
I agree that awash is most likely tigrayan like isayas afewerki may be (nothing wrong with being tegaru i like their women and music and warrior history) and somali man is probably not a somali.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 09 Nov 2019, 15:11

Awash wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 14:27
Moron Macca,
You better take it or shove your beles up your asz. Fessfass Agame. :lol: :mrgreen:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Yeah, you're right, you're not Ethiopian; you're Chinese!

Keep talking, someday you might say something intelligent!

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 09 Nov 2019, 16:57

Somaliman wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 15:11
Awash wrote:
Moron Macca,
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Your tyrant is cento per cento, Fake Somali:
By the preponderance of the evidence, and beyond the reasonable doubt
:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

◾4. H.E. Ras Hagos Mirtcha. He was k. in battle with Ras Alula in Shire, 19th January 1897, having had issue,a son: ◾a. Dejazmatch Abraha Hagos. m. 10th July 1896, Woizero Attenesh (b. ca. 1880), eldest daughter of H.H. Ras Mangasha Yohannes, Prince of Tigray. [He may have had issue, four sons: ◾i. H.E. Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha. Governor of Wollo in 1964.
◾ii. Captain Mekkonen Abraha. Cmsnd. Imperial Ethiopian Navy, retd. as Capt. m. (a) a daughter of Dejazmatch Ghebray, educ. Empress Menen Sch., Addis Ababa, by whom he had two children.
◾iii. Ato Hagos Abraha, educ. Tafari Makkonen Sch., Addis Abbaba. Employed with National Bank.
◾iv. Ato Afewerq Abraha. Employed with the Ministry of Land Reform, at Mekele, Tigray. m. Woizero Adanech Berhe, daughter of Woizero Medhin Berad, sister of Fitawrawri Kidane Mesel, from Adowa. He had issue: ◾1a. Ato Amare Afewerki.
◾2a. Ato Isayas Afewerki. b. at Asmara, 2nd February 1946, educ. Addis Ababa Univ., Joined Eritrean People's Liberation Front in 1966, Commissar 1966-1967, Dep. Divisional Cdr. 1967-1969, Co-Founder Eritrean People's Liberation Front (EPLF) 1970, Dep. Gen-Sec. 1977-1978, Sec-Gen. 1978-1994, Presdt. Eritrean People's Front of Democracy and Justice since 1994, Sec-Gen. of the Govt. & C-in-C 1991-1993, Presdt. & C-in-C of Eritrea since 1993. m. Woizero Saba Haile, of Shimezana, Eritrea.
◾3a. Ato Amanuel Afewerq
◾4a. Ato Ermias Afewrq.
◾5a. Ato Yonas Afewerq.
◾1a. Woizero Tsigereda Afewerq.
◾2a. Woizero Arian Afewerki.
http://www.royalark.net/Ethiopia/tigray5.htm
...Family background of the Eritrean tyrant
Isayas' father, Ato Afewerq/ki is from Adi Tanqua-Milash/Tembien and they trace their roots to Agame Awraja of Tigray in Ethiopia.

Isayas's father used to work in Mekele, the capital of Tigray Province. Isayas's father used to work at the Ministry of Land Reform until his retirement. Until he died, those who knew him in Tigray used to identify him as "the man who wears a black suit, a black "cravat"/neck tie and a black hat."

Isayas's Mother Woz. Adanech Berhe is from Adwa in Tigray. This is also the birthplace of the father of Prime Minister Meles Zenawi of Ethiopia.

Isayas's uncles (via his father) are: Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha, Captain Mekonnen Abraha, Ato Hagos Abraha.

Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha (Isayas's uncle) was the Enderassie/Governor of Wollo province in Ethiopia during the reign of Emperor Haileselassie. In 1964 (E.C.), ae Tigray cultural group based in Mekele visited Dessie, the Capital City of Wollo after their tour to Asmara. The Governor of Wollo at the time, Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha, (the Eritrean President's uncle), in a special dinner, organised in their honour expressed his pleasure and gratitude to the Cultural Group for their initiative of popularising the Tigrean folklore music and dances and he told them that he was a Tigrean himself.

Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha revealed to them that his own mother was from Agame Awraja in Beganta-Afeshum Woreda (sub-district) in a village called Qil-a-at" in Tigray, Ethiopia. He also told them that his father was from Tenbien in Tigray.

Navy Captain Mekonnen Abraha was "married" to the daughter of Dejazmatch Ghebray, who was a student at Empress Menen School in Addis Ababa and he is believed to have children from her. Ato Hagos Abraha was a student at Teferi Mekonnen School in Addis Ababa in the mid 1940s. He discontinued his studies due to ill health and later died when he was working at the National Bank in Addis Ababa.

...Isayas's grandmother (on his mother's side) is called Woz. Medhin "Berad" and she is from Adwa in Tigray. She is the sister of Fitawrari Kidane Mesel.

It is also alleged that Fitawrari Kidane is the father of either Ato Kassahun or Ato Yemane Kidane (otherwise known as "Jamaica") of the TPLF/EPRDF ruling group of Ethiopia. If this is true, it implies that Ato "Jamaica" and Isayas Afewerki of Eritrea are in a sense brothers by our Eritrean/Ethiopian definition but a cousin in Western sense
. It is also said that some of the closest people around Isayas Afewerki also have a Tigrean blood. In short, many of those who are fanatic anti-Ethiopia in Asmara are mainly Tigreans/Ethiopians by origin and those who have had strong links and connections with Tigray, in particular, and Ethiopia, in general.

Isayas's aunt (the sister of Isayas's mother) is called Woz. Hana. She is the wife of Ato Belay. Both Woz. Hana and Ato Belay are from Adwa. It is alleged that their children are living in Sweden.

Isayas's uncle (on his mother's side) is married to a woman from Adwa and has a daughter named Woz. Zewdi, who is now said to be living in Germany.

From the above information, the only "Eritreanness" of Isayas Afewerki is that he was born in Eritrean soil and he is married to Woz. Saba Haile of Shimezana of Eritrea.
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 09 Nov 2019, 18:25

Somaliman wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 15:11
Awash wrote:
Moron Macca,
Sadacha Macca wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 09 Nov 2019, 18:33

somaliman. wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 13:53
Digital Weyane wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 13:42
My Weyane brother Awash and I don't want the border issue to be resolved because it will prevent us from declaring the independence of our Greater Republic of Tigray. We are Weyane's ambassadors on the internet. We speak softly and carry a big hammer. :mrgreen:
Awash wrote:
14 Jan 2014, 05:53
the US does not involve itself in resolving the border issue between Ethiopia and Eritrea since people like me will hammer them with letters of protest.
You even talk to your own clone nicks! This proves that you'e socially isolated and that you're also disconnected from reality! Get a life before it gets worse! Just a thought!
Although my Weyane brother Awash and I both come from Adwa, Tigray, we are two different persons with the same anti Eritrea mindset. We are making the Eritreans who overthrew our TPLF government pay a big price on this forum for their transgression. Read my lips: No one overthrows our TPLF democratic government and goes unpunished! Wesf'aatam! :evil: :evil:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 09 Nov 2019, 19:39

In the link below, you can read comments made by our Weyane brother Awash who claims to be "a Weyane first and an Ethiopian second." He also said our TPLF leaders sent thousands of Oromo and Amhara political prisoners to top Ivy League Colleges in the US on scholarships fully paid by TPLF. Isn't that wonderful? That's why we have so many Oromo and Amhara professors who graduated from Yale and Harvard universities, thanks to the generosity of our TPLF leaders. I love Awash.

Awash wrote:
23 Jan 2012, 15:26
I couldn't agree with you more. But, we Ethiopians aren't so bad, are we? At least we're not gonna lock your people up in metal shipping containers or underground cells. You can also worship what ever religion you want to worship. And, when you come out of prison, you can still have your mental faculties intact to ppursue higher education in Ivy league college in the U.S. Best of all, you will have your culture and customs respected and preserved for generations to come.
Source: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=35253&p=189863&hil ... ge#p189863

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 10 Nov 2019, 02:12

አዎ የቀን ጅብ ነኝ !

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 10 Nov 2019, 15:18

You have seen Awash and I here on this forum, fighting against Eritreans day and night for the last 10 long years to create our Republic of Tigray, and you want us to "claim the Ethiopian citizenship?" Are you out of your mind? Awash and I are proud citizens of the nation of Greater Tigray Republic, whose independence we plan to declare in 2020. The Ethiopian citizenship we used for the last 27 years was out of convenience to help us develop our nation of Tigray. Our goal is to declare Tigray's independence by crushing the Eritreans who stand between us and our dream.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 15 Nov 2019, 01:28

My brother Awash is not Ethiopian. He is a proud Weyane like me.