Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Awash
Senior Member+

Eritrean refugee, 19, killed himself as he 'feared he would be sent back'

Post by Awash » 08 Nov 2019, 16:36

Osman Ahmed Nur and three friends killed themselves in space of 16 months, inquest hears
Diane Taylor

Fri 8 Nov 2019 14.03 ESTLast modified on Fri 8 Nov 2019 14.46 EST

A teenage refugee was found hanged in London after fearing that he would be sent back to his home country where he had been imprisoned and tortured as a child, an inquest has heard...
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... -sent-back

Tog Wajale

Re: Eritrean refugee, 19, killed himself as he 'feared he would be sent back'

Post by Tog Wajale » 08 Nov 2019, 17:53

Great News,, Just One Less Tigriayan Prostit*ute Agga*me Dead.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 08 Nov 2019, 19:07

Are these Mongols from Mongolia!

"An Ethiopian asylum seeker who was living in Swansea, took his life last week...................................."

" An Ethiopian asylum seeker who left a hospital where he had been seeking help and hanged himself ......"

"A young Ethiopian man due to be deported, set fire to himself in a west London petrol station ............"

"A. F. a 35-year-old Ethiopian asylum seeker, A., was found hanged in accommodation in Liverpool......."

Needless to add that we Horn Africans all know that a significant number of asylum seekers applying for asylum as Eritrean are Tigrayans.

P.S. In case you might think that I've fabricated the above sad cases of human tragedy as I've intentionally omitted names for the sake of respect for the deceased, Google is your friend.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 08 Nov 2019, 19:20

Somaliman,
Admit it, homes- you're an ugum shabo thru and thru. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: Who else would repeat the same ol' denial propaganda. You're another one of those zombies.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 08 Nov 2019, 19:44

Awash wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 19:20
Somaliman,
Admit it, homes- you're an ugum shabo thru and thru. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: Who else would repeat the same ol' denial propaganda. You're another one of those zombies.

Cut the crap, boy! We know each other, and of course you know very well that I'm from Somalia and that you're from Mekelle!

I'm not defending Eritrea against its wicked ill-wishers, like you, though I should as a moral person. I'm just stating facts. And those facts are apparently your nightmare!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 08 Nov 2019, 20:20

Andertan wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 20:04
Stupid movagidhsuan go back to your racist shithole Somali.net inbreed

Haven't you noticed that the technical difficulties that this forum was experiencing were now solved! You can revert to your other usual idiotic username, rather than this new one of the same crap league that you created about a week or so ago!

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 09 Nov 2019, 00:07

Somaliman wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 19:44
Awash wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 19:20
Somaliman,

Cut the crap, boy! We know each other, and of course you know very well that I'm from Somalia and that you're from Mekelle!

I'm not defending Eritrea against its wicked ill-wishers, like you, though I should as a moral person. I'm just stating facts. And those facts are apparently your nightmare!
"Moral person"? Mushmush Agame. The Eritrean young man killed himself rather than be sent back to your Agame junta. He would rather be dead than be back tin the arms of savage baztards. What does that say about the state of affairs in Eritrea? It says it's hell on earth, mushmush Agame. :evil: :oops: :oops:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 09 Nov 2019, 05:24

Inquest told how teenage refugee who fled torture in Eritrea was found dead at Camden hostel

'Possible outcome could have been different' says coroner over asylum seeker death

09 November, 2019 — By Samantha Booth

A CORONER has said if a teenage refugee living at a Camden hostel had been referred for an emergency mental health assessment before his death, it is “possible that the outcome would have been different”.

Osman Ahmednur was discovered hanged in the communal hallway of a hostel in Camden Road run by One Housing, in May last year. He is one of four young males refugees in a friendship group who appear to have taken their own lives since November 2017...
http://camdennewjournal.com/article/tee ... den-hostel

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 09 Nov 2019, 11:54

"Moral person"? Mushmush Agame. The Eritrean young man killed himself rather than be sent back to your Agame junta. He would rather be dead than be back tin the arms of savage baztards. What does that say about the state of affairs in Eritrea? It says it's hell on earth, mushmush Agame.

What about the four Ethiopian cases I've listed above! Did they kill themselves because Britain was inviting them onto an ultimate round the world cuise and they were refusing! Didn't they kill themselves simply because they feared they would be deported back to Ethiopia, and later find themselves in Mekelle as all of them are very likely to be Tigrayans!

I would like to say a lot about Ethiopia, but as this would generalize Ethiopians and would involve other ethnics, I would refrain from doing so.

You're funny, by-the-way! You call me agame even though you know that I'm from Somalia and you're from Mekelle!

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 09 Nov 2019, 12:04

Somaliman wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 11:54
"Moral person"? Mushmush Agame. The Eritrean young man killed himself rather than be sent back to your Agame junta. He would rather be dead than be back tin the arms of savage baztards. What does that say about the state of affairs in Eritrea? It says it's hell on earth, mushmush Agame.

What about the four Ethiopian cases I've listed above! Did they kill themselves because Britain was inviting them onto an ultimate round the world cuise and they were refusing! Didn't they kill themselves simply because they feared they would be deported back to Ethiopia, and later find themselves in Mekelle as all of them are very likely to be Tigrayans!

I would like to say a lot about Ethiopia, but as this would generalize Ethiopians and would involve other ethnics, I would refrain from doing so.

You're funny, by-the-way! You call me agame even though you know that I'm from Somalia and you're from Mekelle!
Moron,
You try to deny the death of the Eritrean refugees by claiming they are Ethiopians. Why? Then, you come up with unsubstantiated list of Ethiopian death. You stupid savage, the article in front of you is written by reputable news source and cannot be dismissed by dumbasz like you and your savage junta.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 09 Nov 2019, 12:57

Haven't I already told you if there's a dumbas.s on this forum, don't look further as it can only be you!

Haven't I also told you to google those lines in case you suspect I've fabricated them, or replaced other nationalities with Ethiopians!

You're an idiot of the highest order! No wonder you've been squatting on this forum for over 10 frigging years parroting the same exact garbage of, Eritrea this, Eritrea that, and NOTHING ELSE! Get a life you born loser!
Last edited by Somaliman on 09 Nov 2019, 22:07, edited 1 time in total.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 09 Nov 2019, 13:09

Somaliman wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 12:57

You're an idiot of the highest order! No wonder you've been squatting on this forum for over 10 frigging years parroting the same exact garbage of, Eritrea this, Eritrea that, and NOTHING ELSE! Get a life your born loser!
Dear Somaliman,

what Awash telling u is be Somaliman.. no Somaliman talk back to Ethiopia.. when the whole world give up on you only the golden come to rescue . guess what the buda amhara even opposed the GOLDEN army GOING to Somalia ... i have one Somalia friend he was all convinced that Ethiopia will take over Somalia . what he doesnt know is even the Buda Amhara doesnt want what it is not theirs they never take what belong to other .... the only problem is their king told them the whole Ethiopia belong to them and they make speak Amharic to unit them . they r following their dead king order otherwise they r not out to get other people land so .. get this fact

second Awash is talking about Eritrea if u want to talk about Ethiopian refugee who killed himself refused to come home open another thread .. otherwise saying how about Ethiopia refugee doing the same is dodging the bullet ..

because Ethiopia never say we r rich we always accept our poverty . we always tell the truth and say Ethiopia is a poor nation.. but Eritrea said no i am not a poor nation if only Ethiopia let me go i would be Singapore... so we come to collect our due and find Eritrea still the poorest county on earth after 30 years so we r saying what up .. i thought u divorce us to make life better for you.. but u seems like u r struggling and we also want to point at them when they were in Ethiopia they have it good because they were the one who control the economy they used to live like white people all this destoryed because of one dictator who u try to protect him

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 09 Nov 2019, 13:15

ኣጋሜዋወሽዬ

Anchi ambeTa qortami low IQ agameW. Even God himself disgusted by your wicked nature and made grasshoppers the meal of agameWoch day in and day out.

Now I will treat you like the way your mujeliammmm mother likes that በወፍራሙ የፍራሽ ማደሻዬ መርፌ .. የታደሰው ፍራሹ ላይ ልደሽድሽሽ :P

FYI We love Ethiopians minus agameWoch.don’t tell to your ugly feet moma.

I am just saying

present wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 18:09
Don't tell the ascaris on ER, they are busy hating on Ethiopians day in day outs, they are just going to deny it. They don't care anymore, they are dead
Awash wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 16:36

Osman Ahmed Nur and three friends killed themselves in space of 16 months, inquest hears
Diane Taylor

Fri 8 Nov 2019 14.03 ESTLast modified on Fri 8 Nov 2019 14.46 EST

A teenage refugee was found hanged in London after fearing that he would be sent back to his home country where he had been imprisoned and tortured as a child, an inquest has heard...
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... -sent-back

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 09 Nov 2019, 13:51

The UNHCR said, every month 30,000 Tegaru refugees cross the Red Sea in an attempt to reach Yemen. Currently, an estimated half a million Tegaru refugees are stuck in Yemen and Libya. What is going on, my Tigray people? How do we stop this madness? :evil: :evil:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 09 Nov 2019, 14:02

Digital Weyane wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 13:51
The UNHCR said, every month 30,000 Tegaru refugees cross the Red Sea in an attempt to reach Yemen. Currently, an estimated half a million Tegaru refugees are stuck in Yemen and Libya. What is going on, my Tigray people? How do we stop this madness? :evil: :evil:
Digital Weyane

what happened u always make joke .. today u forget to joke .. what happened why not out right deny it.. i give u story line..t his are TPLF member who stolen Eritrean id and become Eritrea and try to get to western nation using Eritrea name hence the kid who killed himself because he knows everyone would have found out that he is not an Eritrea so he killed himself... it doesnt matter the fact all it matter is make sense ... so my DW please dont give up.. i know this story hit home. but stay strong it doesnt matter the whole Eritrea burn to ground all u have to say is at least it take one Golden with it..

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 09 Nov 2019, 14:16

Ethoash wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 13:09
Somaliman wrote:

You're an idiot of the highest order! No wonder you've been squatting on this forum for over 10 frigging years parroting the same exact garbage of, Eritrea this, Eritrea that, and NOTHING ELSE! Get a life your born loser!
Dear Somaliman,

...second Awash is talking about Eritrea if u want to talk about Ethiopian refugee who killed himself refused to come home open another thread .. otherwise saying how about Ethiopia refugee doing the same is dodging the bullet ..
Dumbazz fake Somaliman,
Listen to the Ethiopian telling what you need to do and stop denying, defending the savage junta by concocting unrelated stuff.
Dumbasz, you will always be dumbazz. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 09 Nov 2019, 14:30

:evil: :evil: :evil: Some things never change. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Our Tigray people fleeing to Sudan in 1984.

Our Tigray people fleeing to Sudan in 2018.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 09 Nov 2019, 14:56

Digital Weyane wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 14:30
:evil: :evil: :evil: Some things never change. :evil: :evil: :evil:
DW, I WANT joke what happened to your joke.. this post of yours telling me u r a good Eritrean .. i am sorry for your lost..

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 09 Nov 2019, 22:04

Ethoash wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 13:09
Somaliman wrote:

You're an idiot of the highest order! No wonder you've been squatting on this forum for over 10 frigging years parroting the same exact garbage of, Eritrea this, Eritrea that, and NOTHING ELSE! Get a life you born loser!
Dear Somaliman,

what Awash telling u is be Somaliman.. no Somaliman talk back to Ethiopia.. when the whole world give up on you only the golden come to rescue . guess what the buda amhara even opposed the GOLDEN army GOING to Somalia ... i have one Somalia friend he was all convinced that Ethiopia will take over Somalia . what he doesnt know is even the Buda Amhara doesnt want what it is not theirs they never take what belong to other .... the only problem is their king told them the whole Ethiopia belong to them and they make speak Amharic to unit them . they r following their dead king order otherwise they r not out to get other people land so .. get this fact

second Awash is talking about Eritrea if u want to talk about Ethiopian refugee who killed himself refused to come home open another thread .. otherwise saying how about Ethiopia refugee doing the same is dodging the bullet ..

because Ethiopia never say we r rich we always accept our poverty . we always tell the truth and say Ethiopia is a poor nation.. but Eritrea said no i am not a poor nation if only Ethiopia let me go i would be Singapore... so we come to collect our due and find Eritrea still the poorest county on earth after 30 years so we r saying what up .. i thought u divorce us to make life better for you.. but u seems like u r struggling and we also want to point at them when they were in Ethiopia they have it good because they were the one who control the economy they used to live like white people all this destoryed because of one dictator who u try to protect him

and find Eritrea still the poorest county on earth after 30 years

Eritrea is far from being the poorest country on earth!

Although, to my knowledge, Eritrea has never boasted to be a rich country, you won't find in Eritrea people eating out of the garbage as you would easily find them in Ethiopia; and the kids you see in the video are no one else other than your agame kinfolks! Enjoy watching it!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 09 Nov 2019, 22:45

No one in their right mind would bother to develop any Multi-Spectral Remote Sensing Satellite while their citizens are eating out of the rubbish and 93% of their households are lacking basic sanitation at home - defecating in the open! Why don't you address those issues rather than parroting about Eritrea, which is none of your business!